Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #913
That Ass Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4N9iUYJI!sxy3NPt7y3msgbRRBMQtjfmwD82usw6ruibSLRiluGg
mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w
mega.nz/#F!fRNTRIAY!lKoHdUXqyTrYq3I9cuBawQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aa3 when

aau release when?

Has anyone found out what these do?
Or if they are compatible with the animations we have.

Need download for this hair please.

thank you.

Give card

pretty sure that one is in one of the megas if your boner can't wait

guys do we have an endgoal?

i'm not used to being a part of a community as leisurely as this one

There is the >we meme for a reason. I can't speak on behalf of the whole general but I can tell you there is a big intersection in our interests: to make cute girls and boys, to share our creations, to help others, and to make and get mod updates. Since last year AAUnlimited has been a game changer that has put some extra life to this otherwise abandoned game.

We have some new sliders coming up in the next release of AAUnlimited. We hope to have it before halloween with a few preview releases for early adopters.

are the new sliders going to break the old ones?

What about shins? Also whats "Zettheigh Ryouki"?

Old sliders will stay for compatibility reasons but do note that they have been obsoleted as they are flawed by design. You'll find them at the bottom of the slider list marked with an asterisk*.

What's a calf?

>he doesn't know zettai ryouiki
It raises the thighs a bit.

Damn, I'm going to have to rework all my girls again.
>Ass cheek slider
I love you guys.
How hard would it be to learn how to make clothes and hair? I want to contribute.

>What's a calf?
Same thing.
>It raises the thighs a bit.
Ah, so it's for shape.

Also, does that mean we would have to reset the sliders to make use of the new ones?
I may suggest a reset/default button for the body sliders. Or hell body presets where you can load body types. Could be helpful in both aspects.

I need this card in my life.
the second girl's backhair is actually from the HEXAOC
229 flip
>updating cards
>this post
well i guess i'll just wait or just make a new girl but that's great

Oops. I meant to say that calves slider is already there but it looks like I skipped it for the screenshot, sorry.

>Also, does that mean we would have to reset the sliders to make use of the new ones?
Only if you want to. The old sliders have all been moved to the bottom of the list and marked so that you can easily identify them.

>I may suggest a reset/default button for the body sliders. Or hell body presets where you can load body types. Could be helpful in both aspects.
We've had lengthy discussions on implementing features like these. We'll see.

>Ass cheek slider
This is actually an old slider that wasn't obsoleted. It just changed name.

>How hard would it be to learn how to make clothes and hair? I want to contribute.
It's tedious and difficulty varies with the task at hand. Pick something you want to add to the game and start asking more targeted questions.

Hopefully in a few days early adopters can start sliding.

How about taking the blazer uniform and wrapping the jacket around the waist instead of wearing it?

I think your definition of ZR is a bit wrong. Its the gap between the skirt and the thigh highs.

You'll have to model it from scratch or find a similar pre-made model in the internet. This is almost as 100% making an outfit from scratch-tier. How familiar are you with 3d modeling?

I know and the slider has the effect of shortening that gap.

I thought people knew who Elena was.Too bad I need to update her once again.
mega.nz/#!4N9iUYJI!sxy3NPt7y3msgbRRBMQtjfmwD82usw6ruibSLRiluGg

I have zero knowledge.

Then start picking some tutorials on metasequoia, blender, 3ds max, maya, etc. and practice. Meanwhile you can make simpler mods that don't require much 3d modeling. You can start by porting existing 3d models like accessories.

I haven't been here in a few months so i'm out of the loop. I just completely forgot to ask for card back then when i sketched her.

I've been thinking about getting into 3D anyway. Thanks, I'll look into that.

Thanks okay, thanks for the drawing by the way. I like how you drew her as a Veeky Forums girls because that's how I wanted her to be.

>Thanks okay
I meant to say "that's", I guess I'm too polite sometimes.

Will you also be adding mouse wheel support?

I dont know what you mean. To change the absolute area you would just wear a shorter or longer skirt. Physically changing the thighs isn't ZR.

manual input to perfect numbers>scroll weel

Or wear longer or shorter thighhighs.

Only for Windows 10 Creators Update.

What's the most time-consuming part of making a new personality? Since this game has an easy way to isolate voices, I want to give it a try, and the documentation on what the parts of the .lst do are pretty in-depth, so hopefully won't be too much of a pain in the ass. Right?

you are in for a world of dullness

Making all of the words.

>What's the most time-consuming part of making a new personality?
finding voice lines that fit in the context of the game. Its the only challenging part of making a personality and it has never been done better than the ones already in aa2

This scrollbar you dummy. Having to click and drag this is already a pain, and having twice as many sliders accentuates the inconvenience.

>Only for Windows 10 Creators Update.
AAU Dropped.

Finding the voice lines and transcribing the dialogue. Making personalities is easy as piss, but it's REALLY TEDIOUS.

there's a DIY personality pack in pastebin.

That doesn't make it any easier to find voice lines nor does it remove the insane tedium that comes with personality assembly.

it doesn't but it works as an overview of the whole process, what files are involved, what lines mean, etc.

>what lines mean
Be aware that a large number of these are wrong in the DIY guide. Some of them are corrected in the google doc but it's still not all of them.

>he hasn't updated to skynet
Get with the times grandpa. Robots are they future.

>nurse got her ass beat

Those are some big pads.

everyone hates her because she's too rapey. And the most popular guy in class is very fond of her

Like what everyone said, the most time consuming part of personality modding is finding good lines.

But
>male personality
Miki a qtp2t. Hopefully that'll include his moans. Good luck, this game really needs better male personalities.

people still play this game?

>he doesn't play the next AA game
lol what a loser

>play
who does this shit anymore lol

all about aa3, my man

Does the poser count as playing?

I guess, I play only with poser though.

>those lips
he's been sucking too much on playdough I see

He's been doing the Nikki Minaj challenge.

all the better to be a professional chi*po sucker

>page 9
Post club activities?

That's a really nice skirt she has there. I'd like to play the notes printed on it.
Is her card public?

Yes! The skirt should be in the hard linker, and the card is here
mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w

Her canonical skirt pattern has different notes, but found it doesn't translate as well to AA2, so used the texture the other user made.

>Her canonical skirt pattern has different notes
It's okay user, I don't think anyone would notice or care.

kissing club

but its not time for lewds yet

Am I not supposed to be playing it?

uguu~

Cute! Card?

are you saying she's cute?

i would but she's averting her ayys

barely

do you mean eyes?

yes
her big ayy lmao eyes

She's very cute!

the new era of clipping is coming

That outfit really doesn't look good with socks
Also pose please

why are you laughing?

Look for Bunny couch pose

mega.nz/#F!fRNTRIAY!lKoHdUXqyTrYq3I9cuBawQ

Not that guy but you're supposed to wear socks with those kind of shoes.

Soon actually. I just need to snowflake it.
But im just going to update it again when we get new sliders.
Ill upload what i have later though since im busy now.

Christ you guys weren't kidding about this being tedious

>filename
and probably won't be enough

>STEP ON ME

You also need to rename every single one of those files.

I know, just that laying out all the files like this will make it easier to select which voice should go to which line.

Also, did the voice actress for the protagonist do a voice for AA2 or one of the mod personalities? Elena Kaibara? She sounds really familiar, and not sure if that's because all hentai CVs sound the same or what.

How do I have fun with this game? Is there any objective besides unlocking the all the sex positions, impregnating other girls, dating? Or is it just interactive hentai?

How about this:
Start as a lowest-all-stats character. Your objective is to get a private study lesson from your teacher, who must be Normal Virtue or higher.
Dante Must Die mode: get a Lewd Promise from the teacher and have it fulfilled.

there are no steam achievements sorry little man

it's a sandbox with poser
you can either enhance your sandbox experience or just make poses

I take it you don't enjoy sandbox games very much? Make whatever you want of your school life, whether that's harem-building or watching people die or having a loving long-term monogamous relationship.

maybe this game isn't for you user

what you see here is what you get, if you can't find yourself happy with it maybe you should try something else

>Elena Kaibara
Don't think so. The closest to Ema's VA is Kimishima Tooko (君嶋 とおこ), which is Creepy's. I have no idea about mod personalities since I don't like using most of them.