Bushido is bullshit

>bushido is bullshit
>ninjutsu is bullshit
>most things about norse religion were written after viking age pretty much every badass thing about them is made up and wouldn't be recognized by norsemen
>vikings were shit too
>Spartans were shit as well
>Greeks painted statues
>most medieval warfare was about boring sieges until one side surrended, battles were rare
>pirate speech is bullshit
>dinosaurs had feathers
>even mythology fucking sucks for example ice giants were human sized, dragons were depicted as small and looked more like mutated dogs than reptilian mighty beasts
>people were ultra manlets just go to museum and see how tiny the uniforms and armors are

history is a massive disappointment everything admirable or cool about it is either a misconception or was made up by romanticists

>is either a misconception or was made up by romanticists
Still miles better than modern "whitewashed histography" made up by liberals and white people.

Go back to you videogames then. History is interesting as hell.

>dinosaurs had feathers

Litteraly who the fuck doesn't find this cool?

>Greeks painted statues
Okay, maybe the statues would look kinda ugly to us, but temples and other buildings look much better with (what we assume was) their original paintjob.

As if videogames are bad, I like both, you are not more intelligent for not liking videogames, loser.

i bet you like pizza with -allah forgive me- pineapples in it

History is on videogames side buddy.

>dragons were depicted as small and looked more like mutated dogs than reptilian mighty beasts

I actually find this variety profoundly uncanny

There were massive serpents in Nordic legends, aren't those basically dragons, OP?

>most medieval warfare was about boring sieges until one side surrendered, battles were rare

What did he mean by this?

No.

All armies were shit compared to future ones. Spartans were very good for a long time. Also vikings have always been shit anyone who thought otherwise was delusional. They just raided and looked cool but people with that heritage pumped them up because they wanted to not look so shitty.

Definition of dragon: "a mythical monster like a giant reptile."

Blame it on Hollywood and the jews.
People prefer cool bullshit story to boring truth.

Read up on Hindu Mythology then, son. Shit will fuck you up with its cosmic scope spanning multiverses and astronomical figures.

Then don't study history, simple as that. Tons of people find history interesting.

boring people and aspies

>>bushido is bullshit
>>ninjutsu is bullshit
You should have listened to the \\\ + ///

The what?

Well at least the Third Reich was a real thing.

(((white people)))

I don't find it as cool when it's on a T-Rex, but I'd be lying if I didn't think feathered Velociraptors didn't look aesthetic af.

>>dinosaurs had feathers

Nothing wrong with that.

>bushido is bullshit
the suicidal ideal really scared the crap out of America in WWII though
>ninjutsu is bullshit
well yeah but that's the point
>most things about norse religion were written after viking age pretty much every badass thing about them is made up and wouldn't be recognized by norsemen
>vikings were shit too
though the actual truth about them is probably more impressive than the myths
>Spartans were shit as well
yeah they were
>Greeks painted statues
probably actually looked good
>most medieval warfare was about boring sieges until one side surrended, battles were rare
also made the middle ages less violent
>pirate speech is bullshit
still cool though
>dinosaurs had feathers
probably still looked cool
>even mythology fucking sucks for example ice giants were human sized, dragons were depicted as small and looked more like mutated dogs than reptilian mighty beasts
would still be scary to meet one
>people were ultra manlets just go to museum and see how tiny the uniforms and armors a
they can still kick your ass though

That's what you get for getting meme Veeky Forums from Veeky Forums and not reading actual fucking books.

It's good your teenage views of history is finally starting to fade out.
Maybe in 10 years will you value historical accomplishments for what they are: Man's triumph over nature and enemies.

The cross of /asp/.

I've seen some drawings of a t-rex with feathery manes like a lion that look pretty badass. Or even lustrous black feathers like a cassowary. We don't depict iguanadon as a lumbering horned quadruped anymore bro.

post some interesting historical facts to counter OP
>the Ming dynasty was founded by a beggar who only joined the mongol resistance when his entire family was wiped out by a natural disaster

>the lisbon earthquake of 1755 killed about 50,000 of the city's 200,000 residents. The death toll was so high mainly because most people fled the city to the waterfront since there were few buildings there, then they got caught in a tsunami. The king of Portugal developed an intense phobia of being indoors and exclusively held court outside or in tents for the rest of his life.

>during Pizarro's conquest of the Inca Empire he fought the battle of Cajamarca where 168 conquistadors with only 62 horsemen, 16 arquebuses and 4 cannons faced off against aproximately 7000 Incan soldiers being led by emperor Atahualpa. The Spanish won the battle inflicting upwards of 2000 casualties (with 5 wounded on their side) and captured the emperor alive. He would eventually be ransomed for such an obscene amount of gold and silver it bankrupted the empire, and once his ransom had been paid Pizarro simply killed him.

>in ancient greece it was expected of all able bodied citizens to defend their homeland in times of war, many philosophers, poets, and mathematicians are known to have fought as Hoplites.

>over a million cuneiform tablets have been found by archaeologists in readable conditions, and doubtless many more remain to be discovered. Tablets were made to be reusable, if simply left out in the sun the clay would melt and erase what was written, but if so desired they could be fired and turned into a permanent record. Many of the discovered tablets are very mundane records that were not meant to be fired but were nonetheless made so when the buildings they were stored in were burned down by invaders.

>if simply left out in the sun the clay would melt

you must be one sad cunt in real life to be around I must say
only thing good about history
romans

That feel when you know all norse culture was recorded in the 12th century in iceland borrowing from Christianity and other psuedo history, but you still pretend its true because you hate egalitarianism for turning modern people into unbearable faggots

is that not true?

heh

>>Greeks painted statues
>probably actually looked good
This desu, the reconstructions we see is probably jut the base coat, there'd be shading and stuff.

>>in ancient greece it was expected of all able bodied citizens to defend their homeland in times of war, many philosophers, poets, and mathematicians are known to have fought as Hoplites.
Those sculptures of lithe, well-muscled old men aren't bullshit?

I'm sure they were idealized, many statues of athletes have impossibly large oblique muscles. But it is certainly worth noting that the ancient greeks had a greater interest in physical fitness than most. It's no coincidence that both the words athletics and gymnasium are greek.

It's not just muscles, the clavicle on most greek statues is impossibly high.

>anabasis was real
>swedes really used gå-på
>mongols were war wizards
maybe you don't know about the actual amazing things

Any good books on the Spanish in south America?