PlayStation Vita General 3095 - Pure Genius Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Tokyo Game Show 2017 live stream schedule
gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-game-show-2017-live-s

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 9/19/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/15/the-drop-new-playstat

>Mary Skelter: Nightmares Interview
dualshockers.com/mary-skelter-nightmares-int

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ‘Ultimate Roll Call #4’ trailer
youtu.be/Wm6W3jaxYdk

>Windjammers Will Get a Physical Release From Limited Run Games
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/13/windjammers-

>Bullet Girls Phantasia first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/09/bullet-girls-phantasia-first-details

>Gintama Rumble has an eight chapter story mode
gematsu.com/2017/09/gintama-rumble-eight-ch

>Tokyo Clanpool demo launches September 25 in Japan+Stream
gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-clanpool-demo-launches-septe
youtu.be/OjmwgCn0rGU

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Launch details
dualshockers.com/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-launches-no

>Gintama Rumble ‘Shiroyasha’ screenshot, character model
gematsu.com/2017/09/gintama-rumble-shiroyasha-scre

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBnupmtm0J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is she so morbidly obese?

Civilization Rev 2 is such a shitfucked bugged to hell piece of dog smegma.

Don't even try platting it.

The biggest of the bunch

These two will save the Atelier series.

Will Haku ever fuck his harem?

Nothing can save that raped rotting corpse, used as a feast for worms.

Gross OP pic.

>Rulutieh is a dirty fujoshi
I never thought something so pure could be so lewd

I would purge the fujo from her with my dick

youtube.com/watch?v=gBnupmtm0J0

I'm going to mating_press Rulutieh

I'm at Kujyuuri arc right now and Utawarerumono3 is really good so far but I wish they played up more of the Oshtor is injured angle to make up for Haku's inferiority. I refuse to believe nobody is noticing how utterly pathetic Oshtor is being compared to his old self. And the SOL dynamic reverts back to normal everyone shits on Haku (oh sorry, """Oshtor""") a little bit too easily. Especially Kuon is fucking jarring. She went from berserk god because muh Haku back to kicking Haku around while pretending not to know it is him.

Rude!
Yet I 100% get what you mean

Don' sleep now

>rulutie was worst girl in anime by far
>she's actually great in the VN
Sure she's generic shy yamato nadeshiko but she's really likable. Never shitting on Haku unlike everyone else, always wants to help, and super cute voice.

Best squirrel

>Moe chronicles
>Dungeon Traveler 2
>Neptunia Re;Birth 1
>World of Final Fantasy
>Demon Gaze
Just setup my sd2vita. what should I play first?

:>

Bro tier: Rulutieh, Maroro, slut twins
Asshole tier: Kuon, Nekone, that giga ass faggot Ukon who makes me shovel shit everyday fuck you Ukon

>Kuon
She is great except when she is not.
How can a great girl has such horrible lows?

*Great OP pic

Sorry but no, it is puke-inducing

Russian roulette

I can almost see Rikka's--

also has an irresistibly nubile body.

*boner-inducing

I haven't played FW in a while, but what surprised me is that the huge ! texture you can see on some walls/doors is a Polish sign which says: "DANGER: ELECTRIC CURRENT"

She is at the age for fucking already.

Haku is so simple to understand. I just love him.

Haku is great.

Also user, you should hide that lowest block that tells you what buttons do what, I'm pretty sure you know them by now. More space for art.

If I change accounts I change regions/Sony whitelists, right? Just found out I can get my last No Heroes Allowed. No Puzzles Allowed Either Trophy via PSTV with a Dualshock 4 if I'm using the EU Whitelist, which apparently is EU region(?)

Fuck off.

I WANT TO FUCK ANIME GIRL
DO I FIT IN YET

Do bombs have different animations in the newer ateliers like they did in rorona+ depending on the quality?

Can't believe I got completely stuck in Utawarerumono 3 after steamrolling everything at first attempt until now. Boss with over 6k hp? Holy shit. I have no damn idea how to keep my party even alive long enough to get it down for even 2k.

Hang in there, user. You'll find a way.

I wanna make an heir to the throne with Anju

Why would you want to marry the paragon of laziness? She is even worse than Haku.

>you will never play uta 2 and 3 for the first time ever again.

>overkill everyone, including your own party
>survive because of guts skill
uhhh

What about it?

Most bully-able girl in DrV3

block it with ZOC units that heal each other, equipped with stuff like fate reversal or guts(1hp),
and maul it with ranged units?

and dodge/block equips

There are ZOC units that heal each other? Only Rulutieh has that self heal, but I dont think any other zoc units I have got heals.

I meant by that, that you use a unit that blocks movement if it stands next to the boss, and heal it; you can also use two or more units so it can't go after your ranged units easily - I blocked big Tatari and Vurai this way

We needproof user, post your most lewd anime girl pic, and we'll see if you are a kindred spirit.

breed

How about no because any post that basically boils down to "i want to fuck x" is cancer. Literally the laziest and most useless form of shitposting.

I tried something like that earlier, but boss ended up killing healer behind frontlines with some long line attack. Just gave up after that. I need to try it again and position characters differently. Kinda sad that after finishing every battle on hard on first attempt without any level grinding, I've already failed in this 4 times.

I want to fuck you

Quality never affects the animation. It's the Effect you get that changes it, and yes, newer Ateliers still have those.

How hard is it to replace an analog stick on the vita? Any tips to not hamhand it to death?

Yes I'll say it again: i want to fill your tummy with minicummies.

Its very easy as long as you can follow instructions.

don't respond to a shitposter - report
Called the police, Haku.

Best girl.

Anyone else cry at the end of Uta3?

>last boss is wisteruworchestersauce in uta3
>Haku is revived as Ray Ramano
>My face when the rest of the stage'

Holy fuck! Is this true kamige?

And after that:

vita 2 soon friends...

And after this post I managed to beat it. Boss started doing some dumb charging attack that took forever and wouldn't even counter any attacks during it. Battle turned really easy after that. Didnt even need anyone to block it.

Raiko?

Like bags of sand.

I dunno where is good place to ask this here or /hbg/. I like playing NFS 2012 on Vita, but I'm bored of listening to same OST, most of the time same songs play again and again.
I heard that I can just transfer songs to Vita and play them during gameplay, though this would disable in game music.
How do I get around to doing this, also does this just disable the in game music or sound in general?

What's everyone playing today?

You copy the songs on your Vita, the launch the music app and start the game. Press for a couple of seconds the PS button and scroll down to the music section of the overlay. The sound of the game will be there but you'll have your custom music on top pf it. It works really well.

What is the point of you having a fucking trip if you change it every fucking day so people can't filter you?

Hey user, does Need for Speed 2012 still have working multiplayer? Loved it on consoles, and would love to play it on Vita online.

I haven't heard of that game. I'm enjoying some Freedom Wars though.

Playing Freedom Wars, having fun!

Least she's not wearing the retarded outfit

WAKE UP

Uta 3:

Munechika scene the first time you visit her room. TOO GOOD CAKE.

user, if you have any problems with the way she dresses you might want to talk to her directly.

She should just get married.

Anyone else here finish? Is everyone still too busy playing?

I will take few weeks to finish as I keep the game dialog on auto and enjoy.

Senrans have betrayed us even worse than neps. Don't post that garbage here.

Atuy is a good girl... Until she loses her Mayushii speech, then she is really scary.

I cried 6 times from uta3. Holy fuck. It's just so good. I'm too easy to make cry.

How teary was the S;G journey, user?

Do you count multiplat games as non existent then?

I count the non existent version of SK7, PBS and that VN as non existent.

I didn't play that.

Sure is fun how Jachdwalt is pretty much able to solo every damn level in Uta3 on hard, except for some boss fights.

What are you waiting then?

Danganronpa, PBS, fractured but whole

Is it hard accepting that the games coming to the Vita have to be toned down so much just to even run on the system? Look at what they did for Extella Link compared to how it even looked on the PS4, that alone shows how much the Vita was holding it back. You're being a bit kind of silly not accepting the fact that the Vita is beyond dated now, and that devs shouldn't have to compromise their game just to have it run on there.

But that's Switch

>shitch

Not even worthy of a (You).