/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #939 - Cute Running Rodents Edition
>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItXfN8rqhdg
youtube.com/watch?v=DDWsZh9qXsQ
ebay.com/itm/Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Sonic-Blue-White-Towel-Bath-Towels-New-/142509305063?hash=item212e376ce7:g:t58AAOSwI7tZvTKp
youtube.com/watch?v=ezADxnwpdUs
youtube.com/watch?v=T6_GweFEPKc
ebay.com/itm/VHTF-SUPER-RARE-1993-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-5-Quintuple-Cover-Error-Double-Triple-/222646719974?epid=109446498&hash=item33d6c755e6:g:b9UAAOSw74FXPMNp
ebay.com/itm/Sonic-The-Hedgehog-2000-Toy-Island-CoConut-coconuts-the-robotic-monkey-/272849265598?hash=item3f871563be:g:LcYAAOSwYbhZvHH5
ebay.com/itm/Sonic-Metal-Force-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Toy-Island-Figure-Sonic-X-New-in-Box-Sealed-/122706380926?hash=item1c91dec87e:g:sCsAAOSw6Q1Zse9I
ebay.com/itm/NIB-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Watch-WORKS-Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Wii-FREE-SHIP-/222644831170?hash=item33d6aa83c2:g:7fsAAOSw8XBZuqPn
youtu.be/31pxbvw9Y88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You WILL buy my game

First for Daisy

FAST

Of course I'm gonna buy it

blubber

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Sonic maid café when?

Why was the last post in the last thread wishing I was there?

Do you think Eggman and Daisy would have cute kids?

>>>/Trash/

Best princess

Whoops, I meant to quote

That will be forced ignored. A shame really.

Because your autism is a step up from the usual shitposting that's gone on here the last couple of threads

Stop bullying Daisy it's not funny anymore.

read the last 30 or so posts and any quoted posts to see

>Woah, that guy is faster than Daisy

Gooood morning, /sthg/! It's time once again for another wonderful storytime!

can we just shut up about the last thread please
it'd be nice to have a comfy thread for once

What are you currently listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=ItXfN8rqhdg

Rouge is pretty when she smiles.

>Not liking best princess.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDWsZh9qXsQ

I'll stop until she appears in a mainline Mario Game.

And speaking of which, Make way for the better brunette.

Agreed! Also, don't worry about anything crazy right out the gate this time. This chapter starts off pretty normal

Buy a new Sonic towel for $117.86 when you can get the same when you remove one of the 1's from the price!

ebay.com/itm/Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Sonic-Blue-White-Towel-Bath-Towels-New-/142509305063?hash=item212e376ce7:g:t58AAOSwI7tZvTKp

youtube.com/watch?v=ezADxnwpdUs

>only liking something if it's relevant or not
REEEEE

>better brunette

Askually, I'm fine with only Pauline or Daisy.

I know there's always Amy/Blaze waifuwars here, but Rouge has always been best girl for me.

>Blushing Omega

M-My heart...

Why does Egoraptor/Game Grumps have so many unironic Sonic fans in their comment sections? I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6_GweFEPKc

So for those who missed the last storytime, Sonic & Shadow have hooked up & Sonic got into a major argument with Chaos. We're starting off slow but something pretty major is gonna happen in this chapter

Also, you can receive Sonic the Hedgehog #5 comic that has 5x the covers for $805!

ebay.com/itm/VHTF-SUPER-RARE-1993-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-5-Quintuple-Cover-Error-Double-Triple-/222646719974?epid=109446498&hash=item33d6c755e6:g:b9UAAOSw74FXPMNp

Oh. I'm not autistic, but that's nice to hear, I guess...

But, I don't have time to waste posting here right now. I'm busy writing out the outline for a story (three stories side-by-side, actually, like in Adventure or 06) centered about rebuilding three of my characters, myself included, and then I'm going to start writing the first chapters. The first chapter of each is centered around the Sonic/Tails/Knuckles parts of the characters.

*Worst Princess

Probably because Egoraptor is the most well-known youtuber who actively shits on sonic for a profit and has gone on record saying he's never liked Sonic to begin with.

Sparky, you autistic faggot, fuck off and leave forever.

I think he said he liked him as a mascot, & he over-exaggerates how much he hates Sonic for comedy.

>liking Rosalina
> hating Rosalina
> being a Mariofag at all
> being alive

There. That's outta the way.

Dark clothing and/or darker hair would do her immense favors. The Fairy God Mother crossed with the Final Fantasy style is just not working for me.

>dislikes Daisy
>but likes Rosalina

Can you please stop posting this comic?

That's a very common opinion within the mariofag community.

Rosalina-fags are some of the worst dredges of the Mario fandom for a reason.

ebay.com/itm/Sonic-The-Hedgehog-2000-Toy-Island-CoConut-coconuts-the-robotic-monkey-/272849265598?hash=item3f871563be:g:LcYAAOSwYbhZvHH5

>spoiler

Oh here's a bit of a shock: Sonic's a prince in this story!

I have a question, why would sega need to make a were sonic for slower combat sections when they have knuckles?

>Shadow's magazine
DARK PATH

user is doing god's work.

Rouge is love and casual Rouge is best fanart.

/sthg/ more like /smbg/ by the way this thread is going

Honestly, I'm not even sure if I can bring myself to say this is worst than Chaos Diamond.

Silver is a cutie.

>Not thinking Rosalina is the best Mario Girl Period

thank fuck sonicfags have less vanilla taste so we get artwork of even the most obscure girls. pauline didn't even get much art until that odyssey trailer came out

Go home, Dreamcastzx1. You're drunk and autistic.

I know this page raises a lot of questions, but don't worry, most of them will be answered!

What's even interesting about Pauline?

>lewd
DELET THIS
SILVER IS NOT FOR LEWD

>thank fuck sonicfags have less vanilla taste so we get artwork of even the most obscure girls.
too bad it's all shit by hack artists like epictones

>mfw

Have fun being on an eternal limbo vacation, birdbrain.

Idk man I just like old school hot western female design. Pauline's a babe who knows how to sing and I only like blondes if they're on the unconventional side

At least Psycho have a good sense of storytelling, even if Sonic's a manifestation of himself and his series of abusive relationships.

Oh okay, I thought in the games she did something important; at least pre-Odyssey. Fair enough then.

>we get artwork of even the most obscure girls.
Not quite all of them.

Damn, I forgot how nice some of the Unleashed ladies looked.

One of the NPCs in the game has my name. I was pleasantly surprised.

Oh shit

True, which makes what this is all being wasted the more odd

ebay.com/itm/Sonic-Metal-Force-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Toy-Island-Figure-Sonic-X-New-in-Box-Sealed-/122706380926?hash=item1c91dec87e:g:sCsAAOSw6Q1Zse9I

Isn't there another classic era Character appearing in forces?

Where did you hear this?

Not fitting.

It's almost time, guys

I'm really HANGING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!

I love this.

ebay.com/itm/NIB-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Watch-WORKS-Sonic-Rush-Adventure-Wii-FREE-SHIP-/222644831170?hash=item33d6aa83c2:g:7fsAAOSw8XBZuqPn

Which one?

>you will never be tackled by a women deeply in love with you

ITS OUT LADS
youtu.be/31pxbvw9Y88

And here we go

WOW IT'S FUCKING not too bad, actually

Sonic backstory time!

Eight kids