pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I want to fucking die

a sexually satisfied queen is a fair and just ruler

X^ D! EPIC BRO!

>banner with only red and blue focus
>first summon session only has green and colorless
What did ISIS mean by this

Need 3 more Tikis and a Lightning Breath+ fodder. What skills do I need for her?

>+atk -spd Delthea
>+def -atk Delthea
What do I even do with these? DB3+Drive atk fodder?

when you think about it, lyn kind of is proto-tharja.
makes sense why raul and luis love her so much

is fortify res 3 fine on julia? I' gonna run her with ephraim and eirika

be happy that at least it's not when you're at 4.5% rate

You need to accept the truth.

>Chapter 19 on Hard Mode in SS
I know this game is piss easy with the tower and the map but holy fuck this level is super chokepoint holding. Useless you can warp/rescue Colm or Rennac to those bottom left chests, you can kiss them goodbye. Also Myrrh can only help you so much before the bow knights one shot you

>no hips
trash

Would Elincia piss in my mouth if I asked nicely?

>caring about chests this late in SS
Just warp skip everything

tharja looks cute here, I like the expressions on both too. kudos to whoever drew this

How so? You mean as in having a crush on the self-insert? Because that would be anyone in Awakening.

Merged second on first and use her as a red deleter and buffer.

Going to ask this thread since I didn't get a response last time. Is a physical tank absolutely necessary in a flying team that I should turn my +def -Res Minerva into a tanky unit with fury+bonfire+QR or should I keep the offensive build with L&D+desp+moonbow on her based on a team of Firesweep Shanna, SFemui, and Elincia?

why do good things die young

Is Heroes the best yet worst thing to happen to FE?

>being body negative

:thinking:

>being smug about that absolutely garbage model
(lol Literally anyone else would have worked.

Cain & Abel were simply too good for this world.

What did she mean by this?

>Implying you can compete with James

>liking STICC
there's no way she'd be able to carry and birth a child without complications

Asking again Who gets fury?
Anna
Azure -hp+def
Nowi -hp+spd
Olwen -def+spd bladetome
Eirika -def+hp
Olivia neutral
Julia -def+atk

Hot lesbo sex

Reminder

Why won't Elincia come to me
I'm losing hope

Who do I bring for this budget horse meme team?

>wake up
>spend hours on /feg/ before even opening the game
>restored stamina notification finally bothers me to launch heroes
>collect daily login bonuses
>do daily maps on auto as i take a piss
>do tenth stratum, then realize those training tower quests ended a while ago
>have nothing to do because i blew all my orbs yesterday and got no new units at all, got my arena scores on Tuesday, and finished all the chain challenges, squad assaults already
The absolute state of FEH, literally nothing to do if you don't luckshit or whale

>NNGHH

The grunts she makes when attacking are oddly arousing.

I've finished my flier team. Is Elincia a good replacement for Palla? I know she's got that Brave damage but I already have 2 brave users and I'm worried that she won't be able to tank as well as Palla could.

>gently caress

thank fuck I downloaded the whole page years ago and uncensored it wew

Did Lyn have to sleep with Naruto and his sister to get into Warrriors?

the writer became freshly squeezed bench juice

I love Pieri and so do you!

You could use her brother. He has the slight advantage of laughing at arrows. Ideally your fliers should never be in range of the enemy thanks to reposition but that may not be possible so I see why a tank can be useful.

pretty sure the tharja is traced from some official art too, it looks familiar

And she's cute af. Kippu's work is gorgeous

>nicely
Shovel Knight confirmed?

Is Elincia still useful if I already have a +ATK Cherche?

Both are okay, I personally run a hyper-offensive team of Elincia, SCorrin, Cordelia, and Cherche in AA and PvE. Not on the normal arena though.

That's Naruto and his sister Naruko you baka gaijin!

Elincia is Palla but better, she's excellent.
>tanks in one-shot meta

it doesn't really suit Elincia though, and makes her look a bit younger. but I agree Ninian and Linde look great

>Sick of hyper offense shit and want to build cool tanks.
>Has enough melee ones already and want to build tanky Mages.
>Has +Atk -Spd Boey and +Res -Spd Henry, perfect IVs for them.
>No Close Counter fodder.

Wake me up when something interesting happens in this game for anyone without a 35/35 offense stat spread.

No keep her away from my wife

>Cherche Michalis Valter S.Corrin

Is this an okay Flier team? I don't have an Elincia yet, but who should she replace?

Anna for maximum warping keks, Nowi if you actually use her on the arena, either Azura or Olivia, depending on whom you use more . Everyone else can wait.

Why do you need to tank if you can kill them in your first two hits and reposition over mountains to safety?
Christ i swear you people questioning elincia make me furious, how do you pull an amazing unit and not realize how good she is

My Cecilia can't one-shot Roderick
Maybe it's finally time for me to 5* her

Palla is still a better tank, but I personally replaced her anyway because I just favor all-out offense on flier teams.

I'm missing a Linde to make Kippu Emblem. Got a full HACCAN Emblem now though.

>mfw BK has Wings of Mercy because of the Warp Powder

It's the small details, man

Requesting Roy beating the crap out of Ike (Both from Fire Emblem).

The way this happens is up to you, but extra points if you make it extra humilliating for Ike.

pls respond

>i have a green unit do i need this red unit?
Christ, see the second paragraph of

She'll make it in, and from that point on everyone who brings up Warriors is called Raul. I can't wait.

Trip back on

C-skill is very flexible, choose anything that can help your team

Is BK gonna be fine on his own or am I gonna need an armor team for him?

>replace
One of the two greens.

What is wrong with you?

Elincia a shit

Who /Quadincia/ here?

The quads on a +spd Elincia are insane. With Flier Emblem she doesn't need LnD like Quadhana does to actually quad reliably.

Fucked up an Arena Assault run earlier today and got FUCKING TOBINkilled. Still managed an otherwise deathless run of 7 for a final score of 4726-ish, I think I'm just going to concede the 2 coins and handful of feathers and go for the 10k ranking.

Arena Assault is fun but it's so fucking cancerous at the same time. I've finally got enough Rein counters (Fae, Julia, Nino, Cecelia, Rein) to do alright but it's still aggravating.

In other news, got GRAY'd looking for Elincia. Pretty annoyed because he's off banner even but also finally rolled a +spd Hana and got to get rid of that 5 star Cain I've been holding onto for ages.

I have 20k feathers what to do?
5* +spd -hp hana and give her Slaying edge for memes
Or wait and Merge that Burger King

Fuck off Drill

One MOV hurts anybody, he'll need Meme March to really shine. He also needs protection from Thundercock who BTFOs him if he so much as breathes on him

Tanking is useful on harder chain challenges. Being able to absorb a green hit allows you to go deep against Horse Mages. But if she's really that much better, I suppose I can throw some money trying to get her.

Mine is DEF+/RES- so I'm using LaD. I will maybe S-rank for more SPD. She's amazing with Hone Fliers

we just finished a TT and the next one is right around the corner...
HM grinding on tenth stratum is also fun

Yeah I was leveling and planning on using Michaelis, but I rolled Elincia so there goes that. I like Minerva more so I definitely want to use her most of all.

I'm just worried about how fragile I'll be and who to eventually feed me Hinoka to for hone. All 4 of those units could use the hone.

So screw the tank idea then?

I got a +Spd / - Atk Elincia and a +Res/-HP Elincia
Who do I keep?

>HP 97
Thank fucking God he's not a GHB. I'm not even sure my Rein could kill that without DC biting me in the ass. I'd probably have to chip away with Lyn + Drawback or something.

Follow your heart user
Michalis is a good flying tank but he needs investment

>-ATK
>Brave unit
What do you think?

>so bitter he requests out of character art of his boy

I already gave him QR3, bonfire and reposition. I do like him a lot as a character but Minerva is probably my favorite FE character of all time. It's hard to justify using both on a flying team.

>mfw #FE bowl against /pg/ today

barracks is filling up boys and it's time for the great purging

is there any reason to hold on to Beruka, CorrinM, Est, Jakob, Lachesis, Lissa, Marth, Ogma, Raigh, Soren, Virion, Wrys?

went through their SI and they seem shitty and useless

Delivering

dragon fang, renewal 2?, uhh i dunno

>not Renewal
Warp Powder was an item he used, he actually had the Renewal skill so I don't know why they didn't give him that.

Hahaha, thats nice.

I knew there were cool people on /feg/.

>All 4 of those units could use the hone
If you do run 4 offensive fliers, give Hone to one with a dupe color, or who needs the buff the least. I'd personally give it to Cherche or Elincia.
>Tanking is useful on harder chain challenges.
No argument here, but it all depends on how exactly you run your team. Also, Elincia is good not only because she runs well in flier teams, but because she is extremely good even in mixed teams, just like Cordelia or Tana. She kills literally every green and almost every red even without flier buffs.

Arvis Regretful Something

Valflame 14 MT, unit gains +3Res, nullifies Horse/Flier Bonuses ala Beorc's Blessing.
Red Tome

Drag Back

Great Shield, reduce incoming damage by 100%. 5 Charge Special.

Water Boost 3

40 HP -4/+3
31 Atk -3/+3
16 Spe -3+3
27Def -3/+3
41 Res -3/+4

I'm shit at balance.

give Fortress Def to my -Atk Oscar?

rah

>not having already cleared the ccs
I did 11&12 with flier emblem, the only hits i took were on counterattack (e.g. while quadding an armor)
Play better and learn how flier emblem works

Cute half dragon.

Renewal is pointless on the first map he appears and WoM gives a pretty significant OH SHIT factor if you don't expect it and get destroyed like I did