>delete and make a MAX character
>no engineers and I am a MAX
>delete and make a VS character
>everything's fine but now I'm a Trannu
dangit

>tfw reddit finally found out about Carapace/combat surgeon resto medic

Noooo. Pls no nerf ;_;

>when you realize it's impossible to fight against the TR w/o battlehardened
kek I swear to God I got stunlocked to death by a TRtard and instagibbed by a few russians

now that ps2 is truly ded what are you planing user

How do you guys have seemingly endless medkits? Do you just redeploy if you run out or something?

Maybe I can finally win this war

why is the t1 carver so shit

>BR 10's have suddenly learned how to headshot even if their bullets have clearly missed my head

Can't tell if the server is lagging or if everyone is using the hitbox modifier """""""""""""""""hack"""""""""""""""

Where did the pure team color came come from?

>plebbitards saying the hitbox modifier """""""""""""hack""""""""""""" is back
>suddenly, Emerald is dead and the only fight available is a stalemate
GEE-WEEZ!I WONDER WHY

>pure team color
>came come
que

camo

>carver

t1 cycler i mean

It's a best starter and one of the best ARs in the game

I loved killing vanu degenerates, but had to move on.

What is the hitbox modifier hack? Is it a hack where my gun finally aims where I point it instead of where the server thinks I was pointing it a full 400ms ago? Cause if so I might reinstall.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9KvVVlSin8

youtube.com/watch?v=2eey5tWusAM

>8th
actually 9th, check the archive
next thread will be 10th, don't fuck it up

youtube.com/watch?v=DMQkQ-CeqyU

youtube.com/watch?v=rFmbfruZTLA
ehehe

Ptchoo :-----D

*dies*

Can someone teach me how to unironically aim? Because apparently the plebbitard has ditched me for some retarded reason. And I know we've got tryhards like Traseros in our midst that actually knows how to play the game. Let's set up a training session in the pTS server or some shit. - You know who

First of all, adjust your sensitivity, most of the time plebs run around with very high sens and get those weird jerky movements that mess their aim, then go to vr and learn the recoil pattern of the weapon you want to use and practice burst firing.

Look up some videos on Youtube too, I think Recursion has uploaded some about improving your aim.

I don't care what any of you faggots say. Fuck you if you think the Vanu aren't overpowered faggots in gay spandex. Fuck them and their bullshit forever and fuck Daybreak for being stupid fucks and allowing it.

aim better
t. me

When is the next anniversary?

i think that just for one day

11/20

take a pic of your desk and post it
what's your sensitivity? (dpi, hip and aim)

>yadda yadda pts
absolutely nothing of value could be achieved that way. anything we could tell you there we can also tell you here, and a few hours of pts mansshotting are useless compared to hundreds of hours live
if you really insist, you can multibox and rig one of the clients to adad """randomly"""

Is there a decent outfit for a newbie?

CLAB

What server? What faction

Miller, NC.

Though I can remake without any issues, I wasted most of my certs anyhow.

C L A B
L
A
B

>the absolute state of this general
wanted to download this game again, should i even bother?

yeah but 90% etc

CLAB is ded

so is this game

clarify

cancel the download, duh
hownu.ru

*dies*

fucking shitter lol

*logs out*

*bullies you on /ps2g/*

*reports*

*MEGA-bullies you*
also announcing reports can get you banned lol

Good night!

lol

I upgraded my mobo and CPU and now i can run most small to medium fights at 60fps no problem. As a result of this, i learned how to aim better. Now the game is actually kind of fun. What do i do?

aim betterer

Okay so i'm now working on aiming betterer, is there anything else i should consider?

you already know what i'm going to say, don't you

stop being so dead

rip in piss planetards

Now I'm sad I discovered this game so late.

Are there any alternatives to this kind of gameplay?

planetside 1 and planetside 2 are literally the only games of this type

If you like for the gunplay or the MMOFPS then no.

Literally none. This is why we still play it after all these years. The moment another game like this shows up, we'll go to it.

no, which is why we're all stuck playing this shitheap

>what's your sensitivity?
400 dpi, MouseSensitivity=0.182000, ADSMouseSensitivity=0.150000.
>absolutely nothing of value could be achieved that way.
In other words: "Shut the fuck up and buy a better mouse/monitor/everything". Okay.
>if you really insist, you can multibox and rig one of the client to adad """randomly"""
I can do that.
>inb4 permabanned because multibox is not allowed in the pts

>First of all, adjust your sensitivity
My sensitivity is already considered as "very low" (See ) and lowering it even further means I'd have to
1- Buy a (whole new) table
2- And also a mousepad
Which is a bit "out of the question" at the moment. I'm really close of getting my a logitech g402... which """""might"""" make me a bit less terrible ingame.

>I think Recursion has uploaded some about improving your aim.
Will do, thanks.

>pic
I meant your actual, physical desk, not your computer desktop, you goddamn retard. Still, seeing your second post, no need to post the picture now.
>sens
That's far from very low, but it's also not retardedly high, and if you feel comfortable with it you don't need to change it.
>In other words: "Shut the fuck up and buy a better mouse/monitor/everything".
I never said that, although it sure would help.

Here's what you can do for now:
>learn to click heads (actively think about shooting the heads, act as if the rest of the body isn't even there)
>work on crosshair placement (keep your crosshair where the enemy is likely to be (i.e. at head height, close to a wall in the direction in which you're moving)
>pretend you have ESP telling you there's a nigger behind every corner, always be ready
> youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Do I have to install all 10gb again for the ps2 test server?

lol

>I meant your actual, physical desk, not your computer desktop, you goddamn retard.
[incoherent mumbling]. Yeah, I'm a retard. Sorry.
>You don't need to change it.
Alright.
>learn to click heads (actively think about shooting the heads, act as if the rest of the body isn't even there)
That's... interesting. I never thought of it, actually. But what stops me from clicking head is the goddamn RNG recoil. How do I deal with it?Because "just pull down you mong" doesn't do jack against it.
>work on your crosshair placement.
Yeah, I've watched a video about it which can be resumed into "place your crosshair at every wall tip before jumping into a room". Yeah, I got it. Just need to get used to it.
>pretend you have ESP telling you there's a nigger behind every corner, always be ready
"Pretend your ass is about to get banged each time you get into a room". Yep, got it. Paranoia mode, etc.
>Practice, practice, practice.
Fuck you, I've been playing videogames since I was 12 and it has been over 21 years I'm trying to play first person shooters and I bloody can't. Maybe I'm too old for this shit.

>But what stops me from clicking head is the goddamn RNG recoil. How do I deal with it?Because "just pull down you mong" doesn't do jack against it
Burst fire. Never ever magdump unless you're caught with your pants down at dick sucking range, shoot bursts of 5-10 bullets at short range, 2-5 at medium range, and single shot at long range.
You don't even need to pull down if you control your bursts, just keep the crosshair on target.
>Fuck you, I've been playing videogames since I was 12 and it has been over 21 years I'm trying to play first person shooters and I bloody can't. Maybe I'm too old for this shit.
Most people in this thread are in their late 20s or early 30s, age isn't your problem.
Your problem is that, until now, you've never actually tried to aim better.

just auraxed the tanto, that was horrible

at least the daimyo will be a relaxing boltshitter cheese ride

>You don't even need to pull down if you control your bursts, just keep the crosshair on target.
>You don't even need to pull down
Yeah, right.
>engage a VS HA tryhard
>he/she/it goes full auto
>"whoopiedoopie! Just burst fire and don't do jack to control recoil!"
>First shot recoil kicks in
>Crosshair goes way off his head
>VS HA still mowing me down
>Wait for the crosshair to go back down
>VS HA still mowing me down
>Missed again because ADAD spam
>VS HA about to down me
>and I still haven't made his shield flicker
>dead because
There's something... wrong in this. You can always say "Well, aim to his chest so the first shot can make the crosshair go right over his head!"... then please explain how the hell those nerds manage to headshot chain my ass up like it's bloody nothing.
>"they burst fire you mong"
Yeah. Try burst-firing with a freaking CARV, record a video/whatever, post here and I'll gladly eat a banana my own words if you do it smoothly.

what are you trying to catch with this bait

do you not know of the hitbox editing meme?
honestly 90% of people with 1+ kdr are doing it right now

Oh, and I forgot to mention other situations that happened with me ingame
>equip battle hardened
>engage a VS HA tryhard
>start shooting
>suddenly my crosshair goes way off the target BECAUSE OF FUCKING FLINCHING
>thinking I'm shooting his ass while actually I'm not
>ded because
Or else
>Engage a VS HA cunt
>Apparently he has increased movement speed for some retarded reason
>He farts at me
>ded
Or the classic
>I start shooting the VS HA
>one millisecond later
>said VS HA does a bullshit turn and magically fills my arse with bullets
>ded

Anyone here do the NSX directive? What are the best 5 guns to aurax?

yumi
four others

Yumi and Tomato are top tier

Learn from my experience.

>Yumi
Pretty fun, actually. Sucks at CQC, but it's really good otherwise. Go with a smoke grenade launcher and HSNV for an extra gimmick to spice things up. My favorite of the bunch.

>Tanto
It's okay. It wasn't too bad to aurax. Not much else to say. I had fun using it with drifters, since the flying hipfire accuracy is pretty good.

>Amaterasu
Bearable if you're willing to do stalker inf with vampire + carapace/nightmare. The Fujin with a grenade bandolier also makes it less horrible.

>Tengu
Easily one of the shittiest SMGs, but you have a lot of options, considering you can equip it on anyone.

>Masamune
Don't have it. It seems frustrating.

>Tomoe
Also don't have it. It doesn't look horrible, but I'm not a big fan of playing inf.

>Daimyo
lol

>Naginata
I fucking HATE this gun. It's not like the Masamune or Amaterasu where you go in knowing you're doing gimmicky shit that'll get you killed a lot. It gives you the false impression that you'll EVER win duels with ANYONE. It's just shit. It's utter fucking shit. Easily one of my contenders for worst guns in the game.

every day I thank werl for his wonderful saving of this game

at least he's about to gut vehicles

Good morning!

hopefully he can commission gandalf bubsy for more loading screens

Make sure you buy them with Daybreak Cashâ„¢ in case you want to complete the directive on another character

>to gut vehicles

Except for Prowler (like the last time), because Prowler is already underpowered and needs 3 times more dps than other tanks instead of 2.6 times.

ACKSHUALLY the magrider is the highest DPS in the new worl combined arms vision

thknk u whorl

>hopefully he can commission gandalf bubsy in the head

>he doesn't want dambalf dobsy art on every splash screen

fuvk off medicuck

*declines rez*

No