totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

first for ruler and emperor

12 DAYS UNTIL QUEEKING

3rd for posting unedited versions

DELETE THIS

ratboy BTFO

MANY GRUDGES WERE SETTLED

rip chaos dorf bro

Maybe instead of looking like bix nood nignogs they could wear stylized masks with a lot of variety?
They could even change their skin a little bit to look less like "black humans". Maybe make them dark grey or something.

Still though, not sure we'd see them on their own. Maybe Amazons and Pygmies could be slammed together into some sort of "Lustria" army?

>vampires

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

New guy here.

So I just got a Runesmith as a reward and deployed him in my capital. How can I add units to him so that he can operate independantly?

Also I captured two settlements (only occupied) and now my public order is -40 or something. Is that normal? I read that occupying causes order to deteriorate in the province but it's been like that for a few turns...

CA needs to re-introduce diplomatic marriages. Why should Queek be denied his lifelong dream of founding a family with the Everqueen?

Heroes can only be placed into general's armies. They can't field armies on their own.

Public order decreases for around 10 turns when you occupy a settlement. After those turns it begins to stabilize and increase. If you captured somewhere with corruption (like vampire territory or something) then its affected even more.

>How can I add units to him so that he can operate independantly?

You can't, he's a Hero Agent. You can put him into another Lord's army like Thorgrim's army, but he can't be a general by himself. You can recruit a Rune Lord general but it has to be from the Recruit a Lord panel (and then he can't be an agent). You should send your Runelord south and try to level him up a bit by trying to damage enemy settlements.

>Maybe instead of looking like bix nood nignogs they could wear stylized masks with a lot of variety? They could even change their skin a little bit to look less like "black humans". Maybe make them dark grey or something.

We already have Wurrzag and his savage orcs for that.

Yes, tribal masks and some kind of zulu/massai clothing was what I had in mind for them. They wouldn't even have to change the skin color, just retcon the part of their lore that makes them cannibalistic savages. It would be a skirmish based race with a few big monsters like giant gorillas. I think it would be pretty fun to play as if CA makes a few adaptations to make them acceptable by 2017 standards without completely neutering what makes the pygmies fun in the first place

>So I just got a Runesmith as a reward and deployed him in my capital. How can I add units to him so that he can operate independantly?
You don't.
Heroes aren't like lords. Think of them as mini-lords that can detach from an army to do shit on their own. You can only attach them to a lord, not raise an army with them.

The Public Order thing could be for a number of reasons. If you highlight it, it will tell you what's causing the malus. Characters means an enemy character is in your turf causing some shit. Raiding means someone is raiding your turf and up setting them. Conquest is from conquering cities and it goes away, Instability is the same.

>retcon the part of their lore that makes them cannibalistic savages
Fuck off that's unneccessary

Isn't Wurrzag the only one wearing a mask? I think the regular savage orcs are just big nearly-naked gits with loincloths

No need to retcon the cannibal part imho, but then again I don't think like a trigger happy SJW, so I don't know what they'd be offended by. I think the masks would be enough

>unnecessary
I can tell you exactly what would happen if CA decides to release a race called "Pygmies" that portrays them as cannibals. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at

My bad, the distinction between Hero and Lord went past my head the first time.

I managed to issue him to go and join Thorngrim. I'll see how things go from here, thanks.

>weeks not months
so can we expect the Combined Map dlc 59 days after the release?

>No need to retcon the cannibal part imho, but then again I don't think like a trigger happy SJW, so I don't know what they'd be offended by. I think the masks would be enough

Meant for

Then I'd rather they didn't bother with them instead of making them as bland as possible to appease twitter warriors

I can assure that it would be very offensive to a certain group of very loud people.

I am pretty sure that even Araby with flying carpets and snake charmers will trigger a bunch of people.

There are even people that think that Warhammer as a whole is racist, without all of the Araby Pygmy stuff.

56 days

40 days and 40 nights

What are you going to do once Kangz are announced?

I'd be sad as hell if they retconned flying carpets just to please people who won't play the game anyway.

You'd think Arabs getting representation in a fantasy setting game as something fun and brimming with personality drawn from Arabia's own myths and legends would be well-recieved, but you just know a bunch of rainbow-haired white Americans are going to do everything they can to ruin it for everyone.

Meh they'd still be tribal warriors with blowpipes and gorillas. That one line of lore that says they eat other humans is insignificant.

>he's prepared
Good on you, user.
Kangz are almost a certainty, glad you're ready for it the storm.

>There are even people that think that Warhammer as a whole is racist,
In warhammer blacks invented everything and created an eternal civilisation that surpassed death and one ascended to godhood through sheer force of will.
Orcs are football hooligans not nobel savages.
The lizardmen who are noble savages are also secretly the smartest and most good faction.
The empire is a festering shithole and chaos is entirely composed by white people.

What mental backflips are they doing to make that racist?

>a rat with a pick and sword somehow manages to look better than the vast majority of lords in warhammer

10/10 design right there

I'd absolutely love an Arabbian Nights race in Warhammer abd I hope (and think) that CA will do it as faithfully as they have the other races. But once you step on a bunch of american internet warriors' toes you'll have a PR nightmare on your hands.

I still think Araby will go over quite well, however. We'll just have a lot more people posting screenshots of triggered twitterbois in the general

Queek is best ratboy

I'd say that a people being cannibalistic or not is a very important and defining part of its culture

It being europe centric is enough to label it as racist under the modern definition of the term

>blah blah all of the non white cultures are either lizards or skeletons while the good guys are french and german

Seen this often enough trust me

>implying

I 100% guarantee that there will be more shitposting from /pol/acks than from any SJW's

Wait, are Araby supposed to be good guys or bad guys?

Better idea, just make it a niche things from a special cast, like the chaman or some kind of particulary extreme tribal warrior cult who eat the flesh of the warrior they kill to gain strengh and shit.

They barely exist in lore, they're just guys.

neutral, they just are

In the lore they are as neutral as it gets. They are being manipulated by Skaven at some point which makes them invade the old world which results in them getting crusaded. They'd be focussed on trade mostly.

>Scandanavians are literally devil worshiping rape machines
This is not racist
>Black people have a slight skin condition
DAS RACIST

Tumblr you have to go back.

>all this Clan Mors shit
POST PESTILENS

It's not my argument nor do I agree. Back off friendo

That may work, imho.

Them being cannibals or not wouldn't really affect their roster so I'd say it's not THAT important

AAAAAAHHHHHH IRLAND

Just noticed that some autist at CA designed little individual holes in the helmet for his whiskers.

Funny thing is the poor pygmy fuckers are being literally eaten to extinction by the Bantus in the Congo.

Force of order but neutral by and large. Sultan Jaffar or some shit did the crusade into the old world but he's dead now. Of any non-official army book faction Araby has the most info and is a bit like the chorfs in being semi-official via a different tabletop experience. I think chorfs got more official than Araby, Araby being in the warmaster or something smaller scale more units release.

>POST PESTILENS
>post skryre instead

clan skryre master race

If i have my OS on an HDD and total war on an SSD will i still benefit from decreased load times?

do wood elves ever capture human slaves to clean their feets?

Yes
But you should probably put your OS on an SSD when you get the chance, it's nice if you restart your PC a lot

HOW MANY BONGS UNTIL REDDIT RATS STREAM?

>feets

ESL-kun, please.

But Nehkerans aren't black

it depends since cannibalism was often actually pretty minor and done on rare occassion. One of the reasons a lot of explorers witnessed cannibalism is that white people coming on ships was an occassion/threat/religious event so the tribes put on a spread with cannibalistic rituals. In other tribes it only occurred after victory in a conflict, a lot of conflicts were encouraged by colonists. The other main purpose of cannibalism is as a mortuary ritual, so also pretty rare, non-destructive and easily exaggerated.

Neutral but aligned with Order mostly. Basicly they aren't specialy good guy but mostly their happy as long as they can trade and nobody mess with their shit.

Basicly neutral but would ally with the other races if the Devil workshiped come with the end of the world because they don't want to die.

leaning towards bad
>conquer Brettonian, Estalian, Tilean and some of the border princes
>this allows chaos to invade from the north due to campaigns in the south and orc incursions
>capture chaos daemons as genies leading to corruption
>have harems pleasing slaanesh
>Wrote copies of Arkhan and Nagash's works spreading necromancy among the old world
But at least they put ogre kingdoms into work

They're stereotypical 'One Thousand and One Nights' middle-easterners. Think flying carpets, magic lamps, spice caravans, elephants and decadent sultans who live in vast palaces surrounded by slave girls and eunuchs.

In the lore an evil sorcerer named Jaffar invaded Estalia after being manipulated by his skaven advisors. They were eventually repulsed and invaded by bretonnian crusaders. They are not intrisically evil but they have mostly been depicted in a fairly negative way.

Does anyone have the edit of Le Happy Merchant as a Skaven?

It is racist but it doesn't offend anyone, that and pygmies are literal 19th century caricatures of black people

>none of the factions use a milk resource

this one?

>Conquer Bretonnia
Except they never done that. Their attack was on Tilea and Estalia, and a part of the Border prince, but they got BTFO before they could conquere all of those country, and then got crusaded into submission.

>skaven advisors
Araby shall hereby be purged in every single of my playthroughs

Are Pygmies based in the Southlands or in Lustria?

That must be it, thanks user. I was sure there was a coloured version but I think that was just Skarsnik.

>implying dark elves don't milk their slaves

wait till you learn about cathay, they STILL have skaven advisers.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Estalia...

Soonish.

What the actual fuck-fuck. Are they retarded? Are the skaven pretending they don't want to kill everything and doing a good job of it?

So is Araby supposed to be a collection independent kingdoms like Estalia/Tilea/Border Princes or are they completely unified?

>2377 - The Monkey King seizes power in Cathay. He installs Warlord Kishkik of Clan Eshin as an advisor, and begins trade with the Skaven Under-Empire.

It's literally two lines in the lore.

They don't have anymore I think. Some guy named "The Monkey King" had some but he got replaced later by the Dragon Emperor who seems to be more reasonable.

I like to think that queek kidnapped Dreadfu and milked the seed from her dick.

A collection of city-states, emirates and desert tribes who have occasionally been united by a warlord or sorcerer.

REMOVE

I
R A T S
I
S
H

Araby would make sense but who wants to play as a bunch of sand-niggers?

Cathay would at least appeal to the Chinese market.

If Araby get added it'll just be because CA has shit for choices when it comes to Lustria.

I hate sandfriends but I wouldn't have a problem playing araby

>Araby
>Lustria

anyone gonna watch totalshitscuits stream?

No, I don't wanna spoil myself, also he fucking sucks at total war

>who wants to play as a bunch of sand-niggers?
Sometimes it is fun to play as the bad guys. A roach faction would work well for warhammer, but we'll see how araby is. Their genies and sand magic might be cool. Seeing jannisaries in warhammer would be nice though.

JOHN BAIN can fuck off, whiny little sperg.

>who wants to play as a bunch of sand-niggers?

I would. There's enough lore to make them different from the Empire, they'll have a bangin' economy like the dwarves, and they'll probably have amazing trade relations, making diplomacy something worth actually pursuing instead of just steamrolling everyone to take their land.

No.

>playing worst race
>bad at the game
>spoiling things
would rather get cancer

>Bretonnian go on literal crusades and empire knights have Teutonic crosses on their flags
>They respectively worship the lady of the lake and a Thor ripoff with no logical links or connections to the cross as a symbol

This is why I laugh when people pretend this is a deep and serious setting. GW couldn't even be bothered to copy the real world in a consistent way.

So I've noticed something very interesting as I've continued on with this ungodly long playthrough. The AI has stopped razing settlements in war, and like me, prefers to sack them down to a singular building as to destroy public order in the settlement and slowly collapse their oppositions administration as to make their territory easier to capture.

>not wanting to command stacks of elephants, snake charmers, genies and flying carpets
Do you hate fun?

Also
>araby
>lustria
Lmoa

It will literally just be 2 hours of him bitching about the options menu like all of his videos.

everytime i see that pic i get the urge to find that girl, marry her, have gentle sex with her and have three beautiful children, then get old together and finally die
that's how much i like that pic and the girl in that pic