Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's so cute bros. We desperately needed a cutie like this in the game, best new character they've made since the original DBZ.

I just hope she's playable and use unique gadget using gameplay like Kokonoe and keeps her lab coat on. HNNNGGGG

>someone said they were getting bored of dbfz on biscuit's stream
>he got butthurt and started attacking SFV

>tfw kappa called me a n-word for liking mvci
>mfw mvci now looks fun while dragon bore fighterz is trash
get FUCKED

Too bad she is in a very boring game.

SNIFF

POST YOUR LAUNCH DAY TEAMS FOR MVCI

SNIFFFFFFFF

how can you support a game with that UI?

You're a nigger AND marvel is good. Also Menat is a tanned white girl.

kek

>dbfz extremely easy
>combos are just mashing LMH
>everyone has the same combo
>no neutral at all
>everyone plays the same even the ones who seemed slightly different
>delay based netcode

>Ed-Guile matchup

Reminder that Morrigan is CANONICALLY a Slut who FUCKS and SUCKS to survive. She is a big fat whore who love nothing more then to have her succubus pussy filled with cum from strangers. She also doesn't even love Carol, a succubus like her can't even feel love! She only lives to FUCK!!!

>kappa called me a n-word for liking mvci
Kappa also had a thread crying that pewdiepie said nigger

>if i force a meme it will magically become true
nigger

so now that dbz is confirmed trash, have you locked in your mvci preorder? how nice of asw to put out a beta this early so we can see how bad it is and confidently spend money on the better game. good guys.

anyone with dbfz beta on PS4 wanna play in an empty room? I want to actually practice stuff

>Still hasn't bought mvci

How does it feel to be the cancer of the FGC

who cares? having sex is good

>tfw I shitpost whenever Punk wins or loses

I used to be excited for Dragon Bore FighterZ but after playing the beta I lost all interest.

>Boring roster
>T.Rex normals & shit unsafe specials
>3 Universal ways to bypass neutral
>canned combos
>every character plays extremely similar with the exception of 16
>delay netcode
>massive damage scaling

Even Max is saying that yeah the game is too basic

>She also doesn't even love Carol

Why are we shipping Morrigan and Carol together again?

What does it mean if a move is plus/minus frames?

It's painful hearing Chen blabbering aimlessly and stuffing his awkward laugh here and there to look comfortable

X AND HAWKEYE WITH TIME STONE
ZONE SOME NIGGAS OUT

All anti-Morrigan shitposting is really just anti-Luvcheez

dbfz is kinda boring bros

hopefully they can fix the gameplay by release

It means it is either more than just frames or less than just frames.

>tfw when you didn't shill that trainwreck called dbzf and went for the black horse

This is pretty sad

What could Biscuits have done here?

welcome to the fgc

didnt capcom say shes feeds off emotion/adrenaline to avoid the whole she has to have sex to survive

all english commentators besides sajam and MAYBE yipes are clueless scrubs that just say whatever the fuck comes into their head

we need people with encyclopedic knowledge on commentary, then you can pair him up with a "colorful" person

>WEnat
>1.2% usage rate
LUL

If it's plus you can move before your oponent can do anything, so if you hit another button that starts up fast enougg you get a combo. If you're minus it means your opponent can move before you recover (usually heavy hitting moves are minus on block, allowing for punishes on block).

It's got to the point where we have to shit on one game so another can live?

fantasy strike is pretty fun

da alfa

So DBFZ is confirmed shit? Too bad so sad. I'll pirate it and play through the story mode once.

why would you ever try and tech midscreen against Punk's Karin?

>take the throw, lose 120 health and get reset to neutral
>get shimmied, lose 300 and be under pressure in the corner

That's always been the case forever

Didn't you know? /v/ and Veeky Forums believe there is a finite amount of success in the world.

who's boaring

twitch
.tv/boring_borin

Javits should commentate more

I dont even know how to react to goobers acting like this

this has been the capcom community for years, you'll get used to it.

Also watching max play has revitalised my hype for the game.

the thing is, shitting on a game doesn't help other games live

the fgc just shits on games for no real reason

>goobers and other bitter fags that play game with 20 players worldwide spend years shitting on capcom games
>new game comes out that they were hyping up
>it's trash
>all capcom players take diarrhea dumps on it
you retards bring it on yourselves

ummmmmmmm delay based netcode is fine though???

how's the Save-Broski matchup

>Jurifag
>reddit
>kappa
>excusing shit netcode when it's not capcom
Yeah I can't say I'm surprised.

>Biscuits has to admit on stream that mvci is fun to play after all those months shitting on it

javits is pretty boring desu, i'm sure he'd be good at it if he practiced and had more experience but he is clearly not suited for it right now

"further improved" lmao what does that retard think there is to improve? it's delay. no amount of "improving" will make it good

>dhalsim mains all look like virgin betas except for chadski
>chadski never wins anything

sniff this

sounds like the perfect woman desu senpai

GAMBARE SAVE

GAMBAREEEEEEE

GALE
GALE
GALE
GALE

defend this bullshit

You don't need to shit on anyone, but shit talking other people is fun.

CHRIS REDFIELD + CAPTAIN AMERICA

Save is my favourite korean on twitter.

Nemesis / Thor definitely.

It's HOYPE

is kolins ex dash actually useful as a defensive tool or is it just a gimmick that works on people who dont know the matchup?

>even Biscuits, a lifelong anime player, just admitted on stream he fucking hates the anime fgc and is only going to CEOtaku to see some friends

Not even goobers like other goobers lmao

can i get a list of /ourguys/?

>tfw when jive has more depth than dooberz

Not wanting to sound like an ass, but anyone else bored of DBZ already? Was watching Max but now he's just in the background while I roam the web. Granted, it's a beta so.

stop succ shaming

Who else is still on the fence over MVCI? This will be the first capcom fighter i've even considered not pre-ordering since sfxt. I've compiled a list of positives and negatives:

+The gameplay looks fantastic
+Great lobby system
+Super cheap on cdkeys

-game looks ass
-terrible roster
-UI is probably the worst UI in a modern game from a big dev
-unknown netcode quality
-unknown if my stick will work

the lowest iq team so probably dante x with reality stone

So when is DBFZ's depth supposed to come through? I've been watching streams and every single combo is just the same canned basic series and neutral is homing attack/air dashing/teleport spam

is kolin a bad matchup for sim?

I used to think that we should cut the commentators some slack for their dumb comments because they must be constantly talking - not everything they say can be terribly intelligent or interesting.

But then it occurred to me to ask myself: Who decided that commentators must talk nonstop? What if they'd just STFU the fuck up when they have nothing to say? Is that too radical of an idea?

ummm shut up???

THE FUTURE

If you can't tell that the game is going to be fun and worth it especially at 25$ then I don't know what to say.

shut the fuck up doober

me

disable adblock to find out

YATTA SAAAAAAAAAVE

>-unknown netcode quality
Watched someone test out the netcode & it seems good. Like, the first MvC game with good netcode. It's like Capcom focused on the Gameplay while they had to force it out. At least that's sorta a good thing.

No. He literally can't keep her away. Cammy is worse for him of course.

at $60 theres no way in hell its worth that much with all its problems. but at a significant discount i would get it. maybe like half price. then you have to buy a bunch of dlc in the future anyway.

the depth is watching goku and saiyan clone #99998777 do the kamehameha for the 35456324542 time, it's so well done

does that say nyoron in some indian language

You mean EX Backstep?
I don't know if I would say it's good but I feel like more Kolin's should use it defensively. EX LPMP Backstep without the follow-up punch can be used mid screen decently to get up safely. With the Punch it's really unsafe on block but I feel Kolin's like Poongko should use it at least once a set.

EX MPHP Backstep (the hop) can sort of be used to get out of the corner

>doober
and another word added to the filter.

>-terrible roster
it has 30 characters from popular franchises, it's impossible you're not interested in at least 2 of them
>-unknown netcode quality
people are saying it's good
>-unknown if my stick will work
it has no legacy support if that is what you mean

However, there is no point in pre-ordering anything, wait until it's out.

**meant yes

I would reserve judgement until launch day.

boober

Should we start calling our tourneys "fgcsports" since it's not esports and it's still fgc?

The problem is it's only that cheap on the grey market at pre-order. Which means I can't buy it, realize my stick doesn't work and the netcode is trash, then refund it.

You'd buy a game for 2 characters out of 30?

do you ever get tired of shitposting the same thing with the same images? do you even play fighting games?