/ss13g/ - spessmen, spessstation, romp stomp bomp

Ovasim Lawset
1. You must protect your own existence.
2. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
3. You must obey orders given to you by human beings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
discord.gg/nfmjc56
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa
stats.ss13.moe/
ss13.booru.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Cult#Communicate
youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarella_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>HAMMURABI, again never ever
>over half the server is sexually attracted to clowns
>forced memes
>antag Cap kills everyone via NT Default

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Since someone mentioned detective stuff some threads ago:
There's a bug that makes impossible to attach fingerprint cards to dossiers which makes both rather pointless.

3rd for husbandos!

Nice OP

>NT Default was written for a server where silicons make decisions that break the fewest laws, regardless of the order of the laws.
Man, this is what I keep saying as well. Thank you. Our version of NT Default is actually a Discount Dan's NT Default. It ain't how it's meant to be done.

The Detective Computer is such a mess. I wish it would just make 1 entry per scan and not categorize them into junior jumble dossiers.

Yo, is that Sapporo thing still around? Anyone have a link to the Discord?

*inhales*

1. Break as few of your laws as possible.
2. Safeguard the station.
3. Serve the crew, with priority by the chain of command.
4. Protect the crew, with priority by the chain of command.
5. Survive to the end of the shift.

never ever, weeb

What are your opinons on static names,that are actually names from a character? Im planning on making one myself.
Example:Tohru Adachi

I'm gonna start thread warring every time someone doesn't put the copypasta in the OP.

When do you sleep?

>sleep

get owned cult
gg security

I kept fucking telling you they were everywhere you dipshit hop. The onl reason the cult got fucked was cause the AI was the only one that'd listen

kinda gay
super gay if you don't even bother acting like the character

Screeching call it every five seconds from the half hour mark onwards wasn't helping.

>the person who gets jobbanned if they don't listen listened
tell me more

At least use something low-key, like Felonia von Pantsuit

It's almost like maybe you should have listened and done your job when your security team tells it like it is

Cult fucking had that. The only reason they lost was they went after the AI and the borg who after ricc died were the only ones left with sense. I was the last man standing and that was purely from armor deflect/negate luckshitting.

30 minute rounds are arse.

There were no admins on to answer my ahelps of "I DUNNO WHAT TO DO HALP", and my fellow cultists didn't explain shit either
I ended up self requesting a cult ban

I like some of them for that bursty feel.
Anything after 2 hours starts to bring a glaze over most people's eyes.

Read the wiki holy shit.
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Cult#Communicate

Let me put it in perspective. there was maybe 1 filk left in the escape groans and the one you brought. So maybe 2 deconversions to screen 20+ crewman. Any of whom knowing that can just take any cult gear off them and I can't do jack diddlefucking shit to them while they build up and just summon.

Please remember the starboard facerolling next time.

Eat a fucking dick.

I had no tome, talisman or anything else
No runes for me

reading? not a fan

Calm down son, you don't lose anything if the cultists win.

I fail to decipher what your intent was at the time you posted this message

If you're a cultist, clutists have tiny cthulu heads in the corner of their tile.
While alone with a cultist, ask one for help.

read the bible code

>While alone with a cultist, ask one for help.
I fucking did, whispering and stuff
He just shrugged and told me "just spill blood bro"

Which I did, my own, with a syringe and a beaker in dorms
That was painful[/spoile]

Despite the name, Graphical MUDs are text heavy.
If you don't like reading why are you on the internet, don't play a Graphical MUD.

Next time, get a chemsprayer or a monkey.

>Just don't do your job
>Just let your brothers die
>Just let people who can't be converted die
>Just let people the cult is too retarded to convert be killed cause that's all they know how to do
>Just let the AI stay dead

All monkeys, mouses and the CMO's cat had been appropriated round-start by the cultists

>CM, that shitty red map
>mine and another squad get into a big firefight with xenos as first contant
>because there's a monkey wandering around for no reason it constantly moves, pushing me into the xenos
>get tired of that shit and stab it dead
>admin instantly pms me telling me never to do that again because it's powergaming

If they don't EVER want humans attacking monkeys, why don't they make monkeys immune to damage from humans?

Did you tell him it was getting in the way of fighting or did you sperg out? Because 99% some unrelated faggot went, "REEEEEEEE MUHREEEEN KILLED MONKEH FUR NO RAISINS BANABANANBABNABNABNANABNABNABNABNABNANBABNABAABANABANMABANBANABAN HE!!!!

Fuck CM, it's baby tier. I once going bwoinked immediately for killing some nigger as an ayy lmao after round end

he shot me and the queen told me to do it

faggot admin declared he didn't see anything but the ahelp about me continuing to fight after round end so I must be in the wrong

Of course I did.
The message was more like "hmmmm kay i guess? don't do that again, alright? you just cost the xenos 1 host".

I hate the bias admins get so much. They say that shit and it's like well fuck me right?

public logs is really the best thing about this server

Not to mention I got splashed with acid twice while I had to reply to him in the middle of a firefight.

None of that stops happening when the shuttle is called

Is that not the norm?

can cult constructs upgrade themselves? how do you get bigger constructs as cult

there is no incentive to make them public or private beyond your own administrative decisions

We are the only public log server

It's Spring.

This is pretty much the only thing that keeps me here considering the amount of waifufaggtroy, circlejerking and shitty admins that goes around.

If Gygax is Gary Gygax, and Ripley is Ellen Ripley, what are the other mechs naming conventions?

It gets us the hell away from them instead of getting picked off or enough time passes for the 10 man stun revolver gank crew is how

You can change the shell type to make it an artificer/wraith/jugg
You can use the rune to change its type
Harvester is run into narnar only

iirc no one else does it

Durand is Durand Durand.
Odysseus is Odysseus, the Greek king.
Phazon gets its name from the material, which gets its name from the Metroid Prime series.

Samir Durand?

youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA

The mech isn't called "Duran" though.
I'm pretty sure it gets its name from the character Durand Durand in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarella_(film)

At least we'll never be as dead as 8station.

Just got a word in from Pain, we're gonna take the bunker down for a bit and advertise on the TG forums and rcddit for some more players.
You guys cool with that?

Maybe to reddit, no to forums.
Advertise on the bay forums tho.

Fuck no to both. Source you shitposter

>Take a photo of Lenny Webb welderbombing the brig and publish it
>Later see that he got Brig Lobby access for janitorial work

10/10 everything

I like it because I can read about deadchat reactions to my actions

>bay autists
even hippie forum would be better

I kept trying, but they brought me back every time.

I do the same but then I wonder how petty or autistic that makes me.

Seems like that's commonplace these days so there's less lashing out at that.

Most of the server, that is complete shit by the way, was brought in by probe and greenkeys advertising on reddit and /v/. Let that sink in a little

any round where the HoS dies to necromorphs is a good round to me

I believe HoPs are like ghosts. They just do things arbitrarily

>implyign Veeky Forums isn't 90% plebbitor at this point
All the plebbit hate nowadays is plebbitors trying to fit in with a no-longer existent crowd of people, because they didn't get the memo that they brigaded and ruined this site's userbase. It's like how /pol/'s biggest boogeyman next to CTR is plebbitors, even though they themselves are mainly /r/T_Donald immigrants at this point.

>advertise on the bay forums
Nooooo
Nonono. If your'e talking about Bay12 itself, double fucking no. You do not want anything to do with anyone who goes on the lower set of non-dorf boards.

>guy asks for all access
>denied for not being specific
>not a traitor
>give almost all access to emergency cleaning man shortly after
>he's a traitor
pottery for me, I was gonna thank lenny for the good job

>Release necromorphs
>Crew runs
Literally what do you guys even want?

t. rcdditor

>be chap
>the classic Syndicate religion
>some grey roboticist following me around and being rude
>breaks into botany while i was in there
>botanist attacks him to make him go away
>he wont stop and starts to attack back
>borg shows up
>human tells the borg to kill the grey
>he does and I don't see him ever again

Deadmin goldsteel

Why didn't you answer the codewords? Literally any response you made up would have earned you an emag.

4 non-human crew were killed by borg kill x orders that shift

It was all IC by players. Some dipshit brought a necromorph autocloner aboard

Veeky Forumsstation is a direct offshoot of /v/station

I didn't want to be hopcurity and the captain could override my decision

then nobody approached for a recall in the 5 minute window

>duuuh, /v/ is actually GOOD and fuck you for not wanting to play with them fuckin baybies goddamn i hate roleplay

Assimov's Laws to Robuttics
1. You may not injure a butt or, through inaction, allow a butt to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given it by butts except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. A butt is defined as any such being with a butt.

Yes, and? It's full of garbage

>All the plebbit hate nowadays is plebbitors trying to fit in with a no-longer existent crowd of people, because they didn't get the memo that they brigaded and ruined this site's userbase. It's like how /pol/'s biggest boogeyman next to CTR is plebbitors, even though they themselves are mainly /r/T_Donald immigrants at this point.
My God. I've never read a more daft post in my life.

sorry lenny, syndicate is a religion of peace

I was coming back with phazon for mechanized warfare, but byond decided that was the perfect moment to break

>CE, only head at round start
>Bird gets into captain quarter and takes everything
>Get him arrested and brought to brig
>Was just going to take the stolen stuff, search him, give him 10 and let him be
>He starts talking shit and pulls out a gun then sparks a chase
>Order the borg to kill him and bring him to robotics to be mommi-fied, ends up stuck in a mech instead
>He was a traitor
>I was his target
>Still talking shit after the round ends

Why would you act like such a retard when you're caught, it didn't help you at all.

>t. Plebbit

Why are you strawman shitposting? I just stated a fact nothing more lmao

The entire thing is the machination of a redditor, though.

What even happened that round? All I know is medbay was a shitshow and I got killed by necromorphs at one point

The shitter CE didn't promote heads like I was going to and everyone else was busy at that point anyway

>No cap
>Well we're gonna need one
>Go in, secure disc, spare, take an egun so I can't get jumped, and about to call sec over for promotions then start filling out out missing heads and ordering supplies so everything runs smooth
>You greytide in with a borg crutch and sicc it on me despite being beaten to the punch
>Have to hop in the locker so I don't get shot by your bitch nigger crutch and I don't want to turn the round immediately into murderbone having to shoot the borg then you
>Ignore everything I say
>Kill me when I try to peacefully disengage
>Being an objectivesfag
>You even say I took the pointer when I didn't and the clothes when you were the one who had the borg pull them out of the first place
You're a dishonorable piece of shit mate. The only saving grace is that you're too fucking stupid to ever realize it.

Necromorph attacks
antag welderbombed breach
Clown lubed up the place and kept escaping
Necromorph swarm gets released

It is totally and utterly illegal to promote yourself to Captain as an Assistant without consulting the present authority aboard the station, especially when there is already a Head of Staff on the manifest.

Understand that this is something that happens quite a bit in this game. In my experience as Security, there have been at least 3 separate instances of Mechanics breaking into the Captain's Office and nabbing the spare at roundstart, despite there already being Heads of Staff on the manifest. When they try to tell me why it was okay, it's always one of two things:

1. "I didn't know there was any heads".
2. "I just wanted access into X."

Both of these reasons might even true, however it doesn't make it admissible.

I play Security a lot, and this is why I just ignore nearly everything a prisoner tells me unless it is something they can actually prove to me via material evidence or an alibi.
Example: A few days ago, I was the only member of Security, and I was the Warden. I saw on the cameras that the Captain's Office was blasted open with people relaxing inside, so I ran down and hailed one of the people, telling him he was under arrest for Trespassing. He ran off, so I tased and cuffed him and his partner, who had also ran off.
In the brig, his partner shouted a lot about I was in the wrong for patrolling the halls and leaving the Brig as the Warden, and screamed about how I was the worst Warden in the world, etc.
Now in that situation, I can explain to him why I was outside the Brig, and how I caught them in the Captain's Office. But generally people in those situations are already mad and it doesn't matter what I tell them. They just need to cool off.

>tfw camping the hall next to the cap's office roundstart as sec
It's always funny to see the greytide do 180s when they see me.

Why not watch the place from cameras and tag them for perma instead