Fun event edition

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo

shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to Korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zHyZqdJ
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64985615
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/���ގ��ĎގΎюݎ��َ������ގ����ʎߎ� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
openrec.tv/live/fGcTmvv20TK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IKUZO

discord?

I love my beautiful and pure wife Unica!

Thanks KMR!

First for join our discord @ discord.gg/zHyZqdJ

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

i saw it shilled in a thread on /v/, i liked the art so i gave it a shot

game fell apart with rob and has been a mess ever since

>Rupies x30

I like this event and think that anyone complaining about FREE chests are fucking entitled. its a f2p game after-all.

discord?

Is there an useable anomaly list?

remember 2 months ago when sword was in the dumpster

good times good times

reddit discord*

>muh reddit xD
fuck off

No, there is no reason whatsoever to run it over wolfbolt.

Reminder: Luna loves you and she only wants to kill you so she can play with you forever.

WHO IS THIS GIRL?

>finally get a chest after hours
>go second against dragon
>perfect ramp into infinite draw and t6 bahamut into polyphonic
im roping dragonshitters now this class has nigh 0 counterplay

>girl

This is your leader for the day.

Maybe not having wolf and bolt could be a reason? I have 3 anomaly and not a single wolf bolt or bnb

has the discord shitposter gotten lazy? i miss when he used to make new threads 10 posts early just to slip discord in the op/pastebin, the resulting shitstorm was always hilarious

Whats the best nep deck I can make right now?
Someone link me a list

We can get chests in Unranked? I just got one but it's not written on the website that you can get chests in unranked

Don't reply to it, just report it.

Are you sure it was a chest? Not just a daily finished?

Jasper

>calling anyone discord while posting discord picture
umm sweety?

Join discord. We have nep decks. Just join us. Okay?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64985615

If you're going to try and make it work at all, you'd want to pull it from wolf and then drop a bunch of shit with him. And then basically just pray they can't remove it. It simply isn't a good wincon.

Anomaly is shit and there's no such thing as a good Anomaly deck, but his advantage is that you can run him like Aegis where you plop three in a control shell and go.

Wolfbolt has to be particular since you're not only committing 5-6 slots to your wincon, but you also have to build with hand size in mind. Anomaly lists can afford to run less generators and more of Forest's barely existing control tools.

The few lists I've seen are pretty straight forward as control lists except that they run that one shota butler though, in case you're feeling masochistic.

Yes 100% sure, it was a green chest and I won it. I'm sure that I was in unranked.

seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/���ގ��ĎގΎюݎ��َ������ގ����ʎߎ� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)

Post proof.

I regret not taking a screenshot but if I ever get another one I'll post here

Show us your item history and your replay history.

I was just tired of trying to dig a win with roach for dailies but it seems there is no way around it

You can take a screenshot of your match history and item history as proof.

are there any cards from SL that aren't shit?

Yes

I want this to be real so I don't have to play ranked.

Shitty year of the last 3 expansions.

I can see the stupidity of some ROB cards and many TOG cards, but those are nothing compared to what Gadgetzan did to destroy Hearthstone.

And then they also did Un'Goro with even more insane levels of power creep and non-interactive bullshit and Frozen Throne (finally?) printed lategame win conditions, but in true Hearthstone tradition... they're SO stupidly over the top that it almost makes Aegis seem fun to play against.

Hearthstone's devs are mostly idiots who don't know how to do anything in reasonable fair portions. It's always taking everything to ridiculous extremes.

I mean I can bitch about Yurius all I want, for example, but he'd cost 1 Mana in Hearthstone.

Daria and imperial Dragoon

Screencapped

>30 rupies
>alreay got a value of over 1 week
Thank you, KMR.

>no class aloud to have 2 pp wincon
>forest get the shit because of roach
>reaper nerf to shit
>except for blood who can have overstatted 2 pp 1/3 wincon with other broken shit

how to spot a shitposter
>yurius
>aegis

Real talk I am so fucking excited for this expansion, and I really did not look forward to Tempest or Wonderland.

I did like Rise though, despite roach and Daria.

I'm just amazed they pushed Jade Druid so far that they literally drove themselves to a corner when it comes to designing Control cards

>openrec.tv/live/fGcTmvv20TK
current 4th place

I good thing that they nerf basics and classics for "design space" reasons amirite?

But it seems that control (or combo/control) is in rise. Priest as never been this deadly, especially in wild.

>NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH
>A CURSE UPON YOU
>MAY DEATH BE MAJESTIC

Why do people even play Neutral Haven? If you don't highroll, you just lose. Neutral Sword is much more reliable.

Neutral curve is not really going away next expansion right?
Or will they finally nerf Alice now that they dont need the face of the expansion anymore?
Cause i cant stand this shit. Every class i fight are the same openings.

Anyone?

Pls help

nerf lion
who do you think is the one complaining about haven user?

crafting neutral haven instead of sword was the second biggest mistake i've ever made playing this game

Why did people play Daria? If you didnt highroll you just lost. And everyone just rolled with that risk until masters during RoB? Those madmen.

I think the reason they didn't nerf Alice yet is because they want Neutral to be a viable archetype, and they think nerfing Alice will kill it.

I'm starting to hate sword even more than Haven.
>hahaha turn 9 and you're

Why the fuck does every nep deck have turn 6 DB, turn 7 khawy, into turn 8 nep?

The chances of highrolling was better than bricking, and if you assume you win every time you high roll, thats basically better than 50% winrate

because daria could win without daria thanks to levi and piercing

neutral haven has nothing

Because that is literally what the deck is built for.

They'll probably nerf something to try and appease people if nothing else.

The new Midsword and Control Haven options look like they'll have good match ups against Neutral though, so we might be fine even if they don't nerf neutral. Only takes one counter getting popular to keep a deck in check.

>kill nepshitter through this extact same shit
>disconnects
couldn't expect less

In Daria meta Roach was a thing and significantly stronger, yet Daria had a higher playrate. It's almost the same thing.

1pp pr was too much at the time, nowdays you wouldnt be able to do shit with it

Deck can draws 15 cards out of effects

>why does a 3-of consistently get drawn by turn 6
Dumb discordfag.

Because shit dies before it gets to do anything in most cases which means if ground strategies want to win they need storm out of the ass.

Hey guys it's me the guy who got a chest in unranked

False alarm, I looked at my match history and it turns out I clicked on ranked by accident

This deck should be fine as long you can do your best to deal with early game board flood. Using Styx is helpful too if you need another Khawy Pluto, Mord, or Nep.

>dragon didn't have a deck other than the ones it had
heh
>Blood was in the dumpster.
No, control blood could beat anything that it was teched for and aggro bats was fucking everywhere.
>Shadow only had an Aggro deck that was hard countered by Haven.
Still 50% win rate
>Rune had DShift and DShift only, you couldn't even try to play something else.
Except for dirt rune which hard countered parts of the meta

Did you even play in tournaments during that time? Your understanding seems limited to win% on ladder.

Yeah, I don't understand why Blood gets a 2-mana 2/3-ish with no drawback.

It's just with those eyebrow raising cards to me like Levi, Luminous Mage, Sibyl that make me wonder what the fuck they were thinking when they make such blatantly overloaded cards.

In what way? Hearthstone Yurius would be 1-mana, and Aegis is just not fun to play against. I said nothing in that post about either's competitive status in this game.

Jades in general. Druid's just the one doing it best because it can get very rewarded for greed.

It is, and isn't, that much of a problem. The reason it's a problem is because so many Crafts' inherent tools don't involve solid minion curves... so the Neutral package solves this problem for Haven, Forest, and Rune in particular, and Dragon if Dragon doesn't want to be greedy ramp shit.

Shadow and Sword don't care (you run Card Knights because it vomits ~1/9 of bodies with some Ward and some Bane for 5 mana, you're probably not running Alice etc) because they inherently have the ability to vomit a good flood of minions.

So yes, seeing 2/3 of the same deck every match sucks... but that's really on the developers for not offering better in-craft minions to proactively play on curve.

I honestly still ask myself that question considering that Roach was way stronger at the time.

Whats a chest match?

We all knew it already user dont worry

>Did you even play in tournaments during that time?
Not him, but tournaments always have much more variety because of the way they work (people are forced to bring 2 decks from different classes). That means literally nothing.

they're so fucking predictable its sad, i can literally tell what they're going to do next before they even do it

Arisa is far too cute, I can't stand it!

It means you get rewarded for predicting the meta which also applied on ladder. The meta on ladder would change by the hour and high level win% was about picking the correct deck to counter it along with playing well.

leaks tonight?

Go away, discord.

Why do people think the 10pp forest legendary is the best card in the game?

>Friend once told me that in terms of MtG colors based on my personality, I'd be Red/Black
>now Aggro Blood is one of my most played decks

Any of you anons here play the same kind of color and playstyle as you did in MtG?

Welcome to RoB.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

>discordniggers
>people
Pick one

Its roach for people that cant do roach math.

Why can't I fucking win

Nobody thinks that.

>get a chest
>DRAGONIGGER AGAIN
>PERFECT RAMP HEALS HEALS HEALS
>T6 ENHANCED GRIMNIR XD
fucking kill yourself if you play this class

>10PP
>Forest
Pick 1 and only 1

Nephnigger here. Shadowverse doesn't support taxes.