Are whites the luckiest people? They were NEVER discriminated against or genocided

Are whites the luckiest people? They were NEVER discriminated against or genocided.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Armenians
>Greeks
>Jews

>any of those
>white

OP said whites

You mean Germanics, then?

>jews
>white

white people are literally being genocided right now Europe will be African and Arab before the century is up

Yes we were jackass by other white people.

>armenians
>greeks
Not white.

/pol/

>Muslims have more babies because 'be fruitful and multiply'
>Whites barely have any kids because 'muh career, muh stronk womyn'
>"GUISE IT'S A GENOCIDE"

Lmao examples?

Quality thread

OP said people

>NEVER discriminated against or genocided.
Thanks for the laugh, friend.

you know i dont think i've seen so many white people in the same picture.

>what is south africa and zimbabwe
>jews
>white

simply untrue.

See the Tocharians, for a long start down the rabbit hole.

>Tocharians

shut up Paki

>genocide is always done violently with guns and gas chambers, never with wombs

>I'm too beta to get a woman
>it's a genocide! I'm oppressed!

kill yourself

>never genocided
aryans in central asia were genocided by attila and friends

>genocide is always done violently with guns and gas chambers

yes, that's the literal definition

"geno" -> people

"cide" -> kill

lrn2latin

>if you don't have sex with me, I'm afraid you are guilty of genocide m'lady

>im a retarded teenager and I think only autistic Germans, Britbongers and Nordics are white

Go check a fucking census you sheltered NEETs, tell me how ethnicity turned into race

Yeah, they aren't enforcing abor- err, family planning right (even though they destroyed the family as a sacred institution)...

where besides 1970's india is abortion mandated

genocide is defined by the un as any action designed to deliberately replace, eliminate, or displace a racial or ethnic population.

crossing the border in droves and then breeding like rats certainly counts.

Worst thread I've seen in ages.

European countries are importing over 500,000 thousands muslims ENTIRE COUNTRY'S WORTH AND THEY WONT STOP IMPORTING ENTIRE COUNTRY'S WORTH thus it is obvious this is genocidal scheme to get rid of us whites because once enough sandniggers are every white country it will become impossible to outbreed them.

Serves you right. You idiots killed yourselves therefore you're unfit to live in this world of eternal strife. Successful creatures adapt, evolve you just went ''here take my wife and land I'm a stupid betacuck''. I normally would spit on you but you would propably thank me on your knees for it too.

>this incredible persecution complex

Millions of Germans died after ww2. Soviets forcefully relocated them from ancestral lands through out eastern europe. They died from starvation, exposure, disease, or soviet soldier.

Can't wait until the pack of nigger apes beat you senseless one day and you reassure yourself it had nothing to do with the fact you were white and they were just good black kids who dindu nuffin

they deserved it so it doesn't count

and now they're going extinct.

Good. Thanks for preparing your countries for us and all but now you are no longer needed so please just...die. Except your women we need them to give birth to our children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

It's PURELY luck. Albinos are the weakest and most subhuman peoples of the world.

The only people being genocided right now is the black race. We are being systematically genocided by the police and the government.

Obama the half neanderthal islamic marxist fuckhead wants us pure bloods dead.

Albinos invaded the rest of the world from central asia. Nice lie cumskin.

Albino fucks deserved this.

women, children, old men,?

some were just Germanics that had been in other eastern european countries because empires.

krauts killed women, children and old men as well

Yes while the jews are the ones behind it, its is ourselves that allowed the jews to get this far in fucking us over we can only blame our gullibility and mindless empathy towards anything that is human had we lack this we would not be in this situation.

Nigga u cray

Blackie you will cease to exist without us, as we are the only thing stopping other races from reenslaving you or just exterminating you.

YASSS!!

The Jews aren't doing shit to white people. Cumskins and Jew are working together to systematically exterminate black people through the police and poverty.

We had empires and advanced civilizations while you neanderthals were fucking around in the caves of Central Asia.

How the fuck aren't you and that annoying Turkposter banned yet?

The Albino mods ban me all the fucking time mostly for no reason. They just can't handle the truth about their race.

they have been genocided constantly throughout history

it was just it was done by other whites (and mongols)

But Lebanon, Jordan and other Gulf States are taking up the majority of the refugees - millions.

And Berbers and Arabs

No they aint, they told Syrians to fuck off and die like pretty every other country on earth that isnt whtie.

Arabs are technically white

it's because you are posting your retarded shit on every fucking thread on this board! stay relevant to threads you post in and don't make everything an excuse to push your agenda or get the fuck out you god damn shitter!

By what standard

White is a colour

Arabs for the most part are brown

Lebanon is literally over 50% refugee now

Also there has been a refugees fleeing from war in the middle east since the first gulf war. They have been shouldering the burden the whole time

not according to the un definition

Caucasian skeletal structure

>negroes are literally locusts

Genes baby boy

I want to kill everyone in this thread.

Start wit urself

No, it has to end with a lover's suicide.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
Not even memeing, I'm Jewish

Zimbabwe and South Africa is proof that you're retarded.

Search farm attacks in South Africa and the land reforms in Zimbabwe and see how "tolerant" the Africans are.

White farmers hopelessly debating against the new laws that will force White farmers to sell land for a few hundred dollars and redistribute to Africans. Most already left for Britain because Zimbabwe is a lost cause. Notice the age.

They had no business being there in the first place though.

>it's a thinly veiled /pol/ post

Oh because two wrongs make a right. Zimbabwe's economy is destroyed thanks to this robbery and murders. I bet you also support non-Whites flooding into Europe too. Hypocrite liberals.

uh, Roman Empire ring a bell? Muslim occupation of Spain? Mongolian occupation of Russia and Ukraine?

read a book kid.

will this argument apply when the European far right inevitably starts chomping out against the Muslims in the coming years?

Handcuffed Zimbabwean farmers handcuffed and sent to jail for refusing to sell their land for a few hundred dollars to the government (to be "redistributed" to unemployed Africans.

But i thought whites weren't targeted anymore in south africa. i watched in a documentary and now it's more about the xenophobic sruff and coloured people now, can't say exactly.

Jordan takes palestinians. Saudi is actually taking some too.

>another covert /pol/-thread

sage and reported

>Anything slightly to the right don't deserve to speak in this board. Reported!

Retard. Crybaby.

*anyone

You know what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>announcing reports
retard