Was it a show trial?

was it a show trial?

>everyone who confessed had injuries to their testicles
The Jews are the most despicable entity ever known to humanity.

>all the executed had around 130+ IQ
Trim that white genepool, baby.

If certain people were acquitted or not put to death it probably wasn't a show trial.

is there proof of that?

>Posting a Veeky Forums image as an argument

Literally on par with the Holocaust deniers

Nice meme

proof?

>typing out the same thing instead of just reposting it

Debate the contents.

the argument is bullshit.
nobody respects the international law.

this

Implying those guys made a difference.

>On the contrary, it will be better to destroy these things ourselves, because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation (Russia)[1]. Besides, those who will remain after the battle are only the inferior ones, for the good ones have all been killed.
>- Hitler, 1945

Obviously the Nazis did, otherwise they wouldn't have felt a need to come up with false-flag reasons to invade Poland or hide what they were doing.

everybody ever used false-flag reasons to invade.
See the Iraq-war

So that means they respect the international law, because otherwise they would have just invaded without fabricating a reason.

Nuremberg was the most corrupted thing to happen. If you realize its purpose youll realize how racism has gone unchecked indirectly. And what people are willing to do to ensure the safe of their kind.
Theres a reason countries that recieved 'nazis' and slavs at the end of the supposed war do not believe in tthe holocaust nor the other side. They choose to respect it and teach it in order to maintain alliance with the us. But from there its not significant to their history.

And only plays some importance in their human rights. However, not so much in the u.s. because it has been faltering.

this means that false-flag reasons are better for the moral of the population

so germany and russia invade poland together, waging war against peace
then, russia sits trial over germany.
sounds to me like a show trial, to be honest

Russia was not part of Nuremberg you moron. They held their own war crimes trials with indictments different then Nuremberg.

and thats why it was a show trial.
the victors having a trial over the losers

>Russia was not part of Nuremberg
Yes they were? Two of the judges om the panel were soviets.

The British beat Ernst Kaltenbrunner into having two brain aneurysms, then refused Kaltenbrunner's lawyers request for a chance for him to recuperate so he can present a defense with a clear mind, allowing Kaltenbrunner - an accomplished lawyer who would have ran fucking circles around Jackson and everyone else in his prime - to present himself as a muddled contradictory mess, then proceeded to ridicule him in the press as a coward because he was so emotionally unbalanced by the aneurysms that he would spontaneously break down into tears.

Truly a shining example of justice.

>nobody respects the international law.

I'm sure they learned to.

If they had judges in Nuremberg, they were apart of the trial, you fucking mongoloid.

winners punish the losers
nobody cares about war crimes of the winners

le victors write history guis

When the losers start a war and commit the largest and most brutal war crimes in history, yes, most people generally don't care for the retaliation

still, its a show trial

Is that chart real?

I'm going to say off hand it's probably real just based on how many people died in Eastern Europe.

>start brutal war of aggression while participating in industrialized genocide along the way
>complain about being treated impartially during your trial
Really makes you think

Yeah it seemed to make sense but 4% Axis civilians seemed a bit low. It's crazy how good a K/D those damn Nazis had.

This chart is bullshit. Millions of Japanese civilians were killed, in Hiroshima, in Nagasaki, and in the fire-bombings that preceded the atomic bomb attacks. How many American civilians died during the war in comparison? Practically none at all.

>the Allies were just America
American education everyone

The Soviets were a gigantic meatwall dude.

>Millions of Japanese civilians were killed, in Hiroshima, in Nagasaki, and in the fire-bombings that preceded the atomic bomb attacks.

the highest death account for the nuclear bombings is 250000, with the lower being around 130000. nowhere near the dozens of millions caused by the master race

Wow, he really was assblasted about loosing the war

Yes. And it is easily proven. I just am kinda burned out right now to post about it.

thats not necessarily true, show trials are often orchastrated to look as plausible as possible to the public. If I was organizing one I would include people that got acquitted or lesser sentences in order to legitimize it.

I am not commenting on whether nuremberg was or was not a show trial, just pointing out the flaw in your comment.

Invading Iraq was still a crime against peace, and it happened without a UN resolution.

'Allied Civilians' includes tens of millions of starving Chinese.

I can picture the man clinging desperately to his UBERMENSCH ideology to justify being a retarded asslord who destroyed his own creation and empire and ultimately killed himself.

Hitler would probably be an euphoric fedora today.

I'm not the /pol/ guy but I'm starting to think you're renaming things to image.jpg on purpose just to trigger him now.

>Nazis were gud bois who dindu nuffin
>it's the fucking kikes keepin the white man down!
>this is what stormniggers believe

Well hey at least he acknowledged he lost and owned up to the consequences of his weak should fear the strong ideology, unlike modern neo Nazis that consider WWII a tactical victory.