/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

GIGN edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid (Hong Kong) is out now.
youtube.com/watch?v=93jV9004foc
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators are being released together with HK and SK operators.

Previous thread: (previous thread goes here)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuYD8jeEN30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous thread:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THE TRAP META

What scope do you guys use on people who can't use acogs?

i want to use IQ's dirty socks as a surgical mask like the gooks do!

reflex

I got here before you again, was just lurking ;)

>not playing thatcher
>inb4 muh shitq
im just kidding fuck ela and lesion

servers are offline on ps4, whats up about that

Always reflex. Hate the housing on the holo and think the band around the dot looks like shit. Red dot is just bad.

Will they bring these back? I missed them the first time around

CHINK

I thought the free weekend for The Division was fun, in a mindless way. I thought it was weird that somehow a special forces/black ops auxiliary/stay-behind unit seemingly had their numbers in the hundreds or thousands, for the millions of the people living in the US. That, and the fact that they're being deployed to help NY, instead of Rainbow, Ghost Recon, or Third Echelon. Also, I thought it was especially fun autistically saying "We can push forward! Now watch for the blast!" as I used the ballistic shield in conjunction with the sticky grenade/explosive.
>I hope you guys aren't badly adverse to blogposting.

Fuze is HOT!

i played a free weekend a ehile ago and with my limited clanceyverse knowledge ot makes sense that they division would be deployed as rainbow,ghost,or echolon have the numbers i think

Take that Ubishit out of here. This a Siege only country boi

I've never said "fuck off back to your own country spic/chink/macaco" before I started playing this game.

they are dead man that's why.
The virus killed a lot of ppl. They don't even know if the rest of the world is ok. 95% of population.
And the first wave was activated too late and only 24 members.
SHTF hard and the response was bad too.

>Survival is my fun mode

That specific roundel and baguette? Probably not. They change up the charms for holidays and such. Last year's Bastille Day challenge was cancelled due to the Nice terrorist attack and they gave the French flag charm from pic related to all players.

Who's your favorite operator and why?

>it's a match where dumb fucking kids fail to take in your advice and their common sense

Thanks Doc.

It's (You)!

>its a low key division shill

>not taking advantage of the Tom Clancy brand name to subliminally shill a game that isn't Siege

wait
did they forget to give her face a normal map

Operator with a dog would be cool. Could be like IQ but without a screen and being forced to use a pistol, but the dog can die.

She looked fine when she was leaked. Blood Orchid fucked up faces though. Look at a Twitch Elite before and after. They also gave Bandit Blitz's face for some reason.

>we could have gotten this instead of the green goblin

That would be upsetting

if theres 1 good thing about the division it's the ability to express yourself

>yfw when pupper steps on a welcome mat

Sure do like playing with 4 other randos against locks. Need to hurry up with a solo queue.

>dog gets interrogated by Caviera

Nah you can get some cool cosmedic itens in that game, PVP still is shit and more cancerous than siege

It takes too long to kill anyone in PvP.

>Dog steps on Gu

>WHERE ARE THEY
>bork

Bandit, Blitz, and Jäger always had the same face

Division is pretty fun for the first time, and while you lvlup. Still, end game pvp is shit tier.

>dog sits over you when you get downed and growls at teammates trying to help you up

>caveria just pets him and pupper tells her where the team is
>then she pretends to throw a ball and pupper spends the rest of the match trying to find it
Dogs should never die in Vidya desu.

>Lost a game-long 4v5 by one round in ranked

>casual
>doc with 201 ping shoots fuze directly through his shield
gg op health

Frost is cute

They're doing Roundels this year, because last year each country got rectangle flag charms. Next year, it'll either be nothing, or it'll be a new shape.

>no webm
>not thinking Fuze's hand would get shot repeatedly

>0-2
>Go all out and get it back to 2-2
>Match round entire team rushes out of the site and dies
>Lose

Gadget ideas
>OC grenade that blinds temporarily and leaves vision impaired for the rest of the round
>Dog that detects explosives, but barks to notify and can die
>Taser shield that can electrify metal gadgets and barriers but only as long as you hold it there

>>OC grenade that blinds temporarily and leaves vision impaired for the rest of the round
stopped reading after that nigga/nibba/nigger.

Kek

As dumb as those are, an "attacker Bandit," who can temporarily make reinforced walls damaging or repelling to defenders, isn't that outlandish.

>OC grenade that blinds temporarily and leaves vision impaired for the rest of the round

>dog that detects explosives
Is there going to be an opposite attacker/defense character that is trained to only kill the dog?

Yeah, he's ATF

>adding a white blonde polack in twenty fucking seventeen
If the actual country wasnt a bunch of hateful islmaphobes, maybe

o yea

>tfw no ATF season map where all the attacker spawns are hidden inside cattle trucks

Just play Oregon, it's Waco

Ever since the Blood Orchid update my game stutters like shit unless I turn on vsync.

You might be thinking that it's because turning off vsync causes my framerate to fluctuate out of control but I've always had it capped to my refresh rate using rivatuner.

Now I'm forced to deal with the input delay caused by vsync for some fucking reason even though my FPS is the same. Does anyone know what causes this?

Can you make good waifus in the division and are there still script kids ruining the pvp

I tried the Division free weekend and it was fucking terrible. Is the new Ghost Recon remotely good?

Do headshots fucking kill in it?

>Is the new Ghost Recon remotely good?
It's like Ubisoft saw Phantom Pain, wanted to make their own copy of that, but the plot is about drug cartels. It has co-op, though.

i got steve as my avatar
goddamn i love steve

I mean, I don't dislike Phantom Pain's gameplay other than it's boring as fuck after a while. Co-op would certainly help that though.

D A T A
A
T
A

>youtube.com/watch?v=cuYD8jeEN30
>normie tier meme video covering it

Also, do you like the following?
>Shady American operators
>Shady operators operating in South America, and against paramilitary organizations
>Customizing guns
>The ability to customize your character to the point of making really shitty looking cosplays of other characters, IE, Bandit or a character from MGSV

Holy shit shill go away
Another empty open world style game where you shimmy your shitty clunky controls to different "OUTPOSTS" and kill a bunch of brain dead AI tards

Ubisoft is an amazing company :)

>tfw no stinky IQ feet to sniff

Making a statement of standards in a company

>GIGN edition
should be called super ded edition

GIGN edition? more like surrender edition LOL

>hot breach a window
>kapkan mine doesn't get destroyed by the breaching charge
???????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Will there be a new DMR operation this year?

A guy I play with a lot just left for college and won't be taking his computer with him so won't be playing seige. He was a chill guy and he put up with me even though I'm trashat the game (he wasn't a huge amout better but better than me). Please post siege related meme images to cheer me up.

Hey guys just popping in to say this game's netcode is dogshit. It's like there's an inherent 1-second delay on every action a player performs which results in people dying to things they can't see and is generally unfair. Fuck you Ubi I wanted to play a shield champion but when people stick their arm through my shield to melee me when in the killcam they were apparently behind me a whole 180 degrees it's just not fun. This doesn't only apply to shield characters this delay exists with every op as the netcode is shit. K that's it just a PSA for you all.

Is it supposed to?

>Always tempted to buy Siege when it's is on sale
>Remember it's an Ubisoft game and I already got tricked into buying For Honor
>mfw

>Join game
>0-2 match point, lose with 3 kills
>Join game
>0-2 against 5 stack of Diamond/Plat rushers, die as last man
>Join game
>Half of team gets killed from a C4 spawnkill, I'm the only attacker that even makes it into the building, lose with 3 kills again
>Fuck it, soloqueue ranked
>Derank from Plat 3 to Gold 4 while carrying almost every game

It is fun, especially when you first start, but the higher your skill the more rage inducing the netcode problems become. Ubi doesn't seem to want to put the manpower into solving this netcode issue I'm sure others agree with me that it exists and is a problem. You're doing the right thing not supporting the shitty business practice honestly.

The better player learns to use those netcode issues in their advantage, therefore always peek even if camping

for what making dmrs actually useful?

>Ranked game on Oregon map
>4-4
>Enemy chose Dorms
>Overtime
2v1
>Teammate capturing, other covering him
>Teammate moves like a step beck in the middle of the objective
>LOST
Explain please

The only way to get people to use DMRs is to make an attacker with a powerful gadget whose only primary is a DMR. I would not be opposed to this.

should i buy hibana or echo?

What a shitty situation.

>Ranked game, losing 3-4
>It's 1vs1, with Caveira against Buck
>map is club room with the secure obj site on the bar, time has run out
>caveira keeps checking outside flanks
>team is shouting that she can't be flanked from the outside because Buck cant leave the site
>proceeds to watch a window behind her while buck simply walks up to her and shoots her in the back with skeleton key

how can you be so stupid

hibana

echo sucks

Have some operators user and look for new Teammates both irl and ingame

>friend brought game on uplay
>other friend gifted him season 2 pass through steam
does he have to re buy the season pass or can it still work if he doesn't have the game on steam?

who dat

Is Shield Fuze's pistol and gadget worth picking over Blitz's shield flash? I'm kinda on the fence for both of them