Tidus-
Vaan-
Lightning- Lucina
Noctis-

I love her /feg/

>Cecil
Camus, no?

>Ninian and Hawkeye
Did Eliwood just get his wife taken by Hawkeye?

I hear there's a song about her
youtube.com/watch?v=caomY5CAjwI

No, Camus would be Kain

The closest thing to Cecil would be Corrin with good writing and a good story but we don't really have that so we're left with Zelgius

Hey, /feg/, that activation user here
I'm sorry for not uploading the rest of the images, I was watching a fight Canelo v. GGG was a tie, wtf
So here I am to upload the rest
If you guys want, I can re-upload the other ones
Probably won't take more requests unless interesting enough
Here's that Bruno/Zacharias one an user requested

Threadly post for /ourguy/

Squall-Navarre

Nini!!!

>bhb, warriors maps, and a tempest before this banner is over
I better get Elincia so I can save for Halloween/Hinoka banner.

What is that fake ass shit
Give me the real rap
youtu.be/B65l6COIGog?t=16s
Post cosplay feet

Lilina and her husband

40% for this TT is Ike + the banner units right?

Some more bad whales. Money does not equal intelligence

Me on the right

Is it time to get Elincia?

I wonder how deprived of orbs we'll be for October. We've been getting a fuck ton of them recently.

>allergic to peanuts

Katarina's just like Reese's, although I still prefer to call her Eine

very sweet and almost killed me

And an Ursula

When does Sigurd come into this?

S-sorry user
Here's the real rap
youtube.com/watch?v=yvlLgYOcWxE

>Grinded out 1775 SP for Neph, 2700 SP for Elincia, and 3100 SP for Cordelia with no valor skills.

I'm going to be sick.

So, has Steady Breathe taken the place of Distant Counter in terms of "Slap that shit on everyone"?

we've gotten a ranged flier from both spring and summer now, I'd like to think we get Kinshi Hinoka for fall

Bottom left.

Bottom right is Fir. Top is Hana.

Not quite, since it's limited to infantry and helps out ones already with an actual defense stat the most.

I just read your post and realized I've been leveling my Cordelia without putting Summer Robin in the team. I feel retarded now.

And a VERY pissed Saizo
Working on Burger King now

Would you mating press Nowi?

What if she was an adult?

GOOD LUCK

I'd rather mate with Nah.

Multiple reds are a trap. They're always a trap.

/feg/ help a bro out. I've been trying to get Fates with the same sex/extended support patch to work with dlc but, for some reason, the game just doesn't detect any installed DLC. What do?

Thanks for the Bruno my dude

What if Sacred Coins let you change IVs but they're randomized and it's 100 coins for a roll?

HOLY FUCK
my actual roll was literal garbage so i'm not even going to bother posting it

No, his wife just found someone to have thrilling conversations with
I'm looking forward to Bound Hero Battle: Rath and Jaffar
youtube.com/watch?v=dk1hElpPXyI

>Actually looked up Saizo's stats
>mfw

No. Nowi is only for rough gangrape.

only if you can pick whether to randomize bane or boon, not both.

whales will always have their lead unit be their latest memebuild, good or not

I want to make an Emerald Axe Camilla but the three Camillas I have are all +SPD -RES. Is the RES bane that big a deal when she has Emerald Axe and is basically dedicated to blues?

it's funny, because I am too, user
>tfw

Dumb builds are a status symbol, I wouldn't read too deeply into it.

As long as you can't get the same bane again

Reposting in case that user closed the thread

It kinda is, but it's also really useful since it allows you to warp to any ally that is hurt. It seems like it wouldn't be too useful, but it certainly can be, that dance and extra attack before the enemy can save a life. In fact it kind of saved me during the recent lunatic chain challenge.

B alternatives IMO include escape route which could be good too if you expect Ninian to take damage quite a bit (I actually have escape route but decided WoM may be better for me). Desperation maybe if you intend to have her in battle quite a bit. Maybe even consider windsweep if you can get it since she'll do most damage against melee units, but you also don't want her to take too much damage sometimes.

For C threaten res is arguably good since she'll be seriously lacking in atk, but hone is also good for helping units meant to attack, to attack better.

N-NANIIIIIIII?

>mfw still haven't rolled exodia's left leg
I JUST NEED ONE MORE JESUS CHRIST WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KEKING ME ISIS

How do I build these fine ladies? Palla barely scratches greens and most of the time she ends up missing the kill on archers btw

build Palla with the Amiti set

but Camus doesn't get brainwashed twice and isn't a cuck

hecking heck

cutest fe couple

Probably not, 28 res is decent enough for most TA builds on other things so it shouldn't be too big an issue. My best one is +Atk/-Res so I'm sticking with Brave Axe+ until I can afford to rank up a suboptimal Arthur to 5* for the hell of it.

Give Palla Amiti

>the head is only 3 stars
Kek.

my wife

Firion - Alm/Celica, fucking unknowns in a weird and shit game for the majority of the fanbase (until Echoes)
Luneth - No parallel
Bartz - Leif, nobody played his game but it's one of the best in the franchise
Terra - Sigurd/Seliph, the "popular" oldfag MC. Fans will never be convinced that the game they star in isn't the apex of the series.
Cloud - Shared by Marth/Lyn. Baby's first lord, not particularly amazing character-wise but invokes heavy nostalgia. Will be included in basically everything.
Squall - Sacred Twins. Star in a game that isn't that great but people still love it for varying reasons/nostalgia. The characters get way more love compared to their actual game.
Zidane - Micaiah. People swear by the game they star in as the absolute best. Nobody really gives a concrete reason why they love the character but the game's absolutely the best ok.
Tidus - Roy. Meme. People who know nothing about the series like him for some stupid reason (roys our boy/smash, laugh scene for tidus). Most haven't played his game.
Vaan - #TMS protag, totally forgettable and kind of just there to give you a frame of reference
Lightning - Lucina. Face of the franchise, will default get a slot in any and everything just like Cloud. Genderbent version of Cloud. Unlike Lightning, she wasn't necessarily shoved down our throats though.
Noctis - Corrin. Game is controversial, fans of the last game swear by it, now shilled in everything along with their retainers.

b-but elincia

whats amiti? what are you guys talking about

>Cordelia
>Fine Lady
Heh..

I'll never understand how they thought Cordelia's art was good enough to put in the game.

Nino!

pedo

Is +atk Athena's best boon? Or would +spd be better? Not that I have a +spd one, just curious.

Use this palla-san

His dedication is inspiring tbqhwy.

Does James play Heroes? I hope he got her.
does he still browse feg

good shit. thanks user, waiting for more responses

athena has 38 neutral speed, +atk is better but since you can never have too much speed as long as it's not -atk a +spd boon is still good.

Ike = Yuna. Actually much more bland than people insist but praised for being different, star of two games back to back.

Now THAT is a troll unlike people who were making rather understandable observations about her FEH appearance

>Reposting in case that user closed the thread
A-user, you're too considerate, thank you I did close the thread s-sorry
Fury would seem good with escape route, right?
My current team is Ephraim, Blade Julia, and Ike. Hone Attack would be kind of redundant. I guess best would be threaten res desu

she is perfectly fine outside of her Knight Paragon form

use what

Fucking Tyler.

Which character kills Brave Lyn???

>Ike and Roy pairing

Hot.

he's probably the person to have a +10 with no +atk or +spe ones

>Vaan as anything but Ike, the lowly commoner who cucks the princess/disgraced knight out of the protagonist slot down to being a deuteragonist
Please.

Bowbreaker Gordin. Not even joking

So, guys, what's a good way to deal with QP Ignis BIke? I ran into an asshole who was running one with DC and had an Infantry Pulse unit to make sure it would be charged on any attack. To make it worse, BIke had Vantage so I was guaranteed to eat an Ignis to the face. None of my team was able to survive one, so I ended up surrendering.

How do you deal with him that doesn't involve nuking him with a Red mage? I'm honestly at a loss.

Ya fury is pretty good with escape route. You'll just need to obviously make sure the -6 hp doesn't work to your determent.

And ya threaten res is probably best if you have the hones covered.

My issue is the whole "cucking" thing. She's a great character until you see that, same thing with Flora from Fates. IS ruining characters with the cuckery is complete bullshit, at least I'll admit Caeldori is better since they got rid of that part.

oopsy

This guy

ta 3 cecilia
ta3 robin

Opinions on this?

Personality-wise, Luneth is roughly Roy, but just for the sake of completeness you can say he's Chris from FE12. Luneth also never gets included in anything which fits Chris to a T.

Also, Robin = FE11/14 avatars.

FFV was my first Final Fantasy

QR/Bowbreaker dragons

This.

I've been using TA wo dao olivia to beat up hectors.
brave ikes are really just reskinned hectors

It's just match ups user, you can say which is better by averages I guess like X match ups is more than Y match ups, but if you don't end up facing the right heroes with said advantage then it's gonna be for nothing.

In non arena shit, bloated stats and random enemies means there's almost 0% chance to figure out which is the better investment, and for arena, it depends on what rating you battle at along with the meta and how it changes. People can give you answers but if you want something truly accurate you're gonna have to do some insane research.

Currently I would say +Spd with Wo Dao+ and Wrath would be her best build. Either works though honestly.

What's the best Eirika / Ephraim build?