/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Kelp Dome stage has been released!
- Snapper Canal stage coming soon!
- The Tenta Brella weapon has been revealed and is coming soon! Special is the Bubble Blower.
- The Heavy Splatling Deco (Splash Wall/Bubble Blower) has been released!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, salmon run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13947812
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/ink/ is cool

Can inklings sneeze?

kys dot stop lurking discords that no one wants you in

>mfw need 15 more chunks to slot in a third ISM sub on headphones
>running out of drinks
AAAAAAAAA

i love you dot and your cute feet and flip-flops

even though they have run speed on and they're flip-flops

you're not supposed to run in flip-flops silly

Do inkling girls smell fishy?

thanks love you too
i did it for the lels and keks

I cant complain enough about this shitty tick rate.

my switch is 3 feet away from my router, but i use a wired connection anyway

We ended up winning that match anyway.

I like to think I'm good.

WRONG
this webm starts on the first frame that he explodes.
he shoots two (2) bullets after he dies.

I would have died anyway but I wanna know how to shoot while dead, the japs have this tech mastered.

>lag switches aren't a meme
WHAT

Clear woomy!

Salmon Run is over, and so is the entry period for FRESH to IMPRESS. I'll be compiling the entries into any image for voting (until the start of the next shift).

So is her womby visible?

Notice that shots have travel time. He shot the last one right as he died.

only got to play salmon run for an hour today ;_;
hope they bring back the random weapons again soon

Post /ink/ woo miss and spaghettini!

his first bullet comes out as he dies, which I understand
but the second and third come out as the explosion is fading.
he's dead by then

If you like piƱa coladas and getting caught in the rain...

Ok.

Holy shit, thanks autocorrect. Last time I type on an iPad and not check.

So now that Salmon Run is over, what is your opinion on the randomized weapon runs? What about the Grizzco Blaster?

Remember that song is about 2 people in a relationship who grow so unhappy with each other they both decide to cheat using newspaper confidentials, and they both respond to each others ad.

This should not be a "literally every thread" thing, especially with the drawfags doing the same thing.

grizzco blaster is my weaponfu for sr now

So what is the grizzco blaster exactly? Is it just a buffed clashblaster?

Literally disgusting, delete this please.

Really like the randomized weapons and Grizzco Blaster is awesome but would be a really pain in the ass in standard multiplayer so hope it stays SR exclusive.

Fun
The ability to have more than one of the same weapon per wave and completely randomized over the shift exceeded my expectations.

It's a basic blaster with uber crash blaster type behavior.

my squids from sploon 1 and 2, i hope they add more clothing in the future

I've become what I hate

it was great, I pushed it to 2800 this time instead of just stopping at 1200 because of the randomness

it made it feel much more fun

>Two disconnects on your team
>One disconnect on the enemy team
Might as well live it up.

>randomly decide to talk to Judd
>"As an inkjet you can adjust your altitude with B and ZL!"
>immediately go into test mode
>mfw 250 hours into this game and I only just learned that you can do a little jump in inkjet
fuck me, that would've been nice to know
tbf I rarely ever play weapons with inkjet but I'm surprised I never tried pressing B at any point

>mfw you've been loaned the Grizzco Blaster
It feels like a special on it's own. Random weapons should also stick around.

I hope you get reported and banned for squidbagging fag

It's a 2-hit on chums and at least 7-hit on Eel, whereas big blasters do them in 1 and 3 hits respectively.

Yeah but it shoots so fast and with such a wide area and inking potential that the reduced damage is negligible. You can clear entire groups of chum and go fist of the north star on cohocks and bosses without losing your momentum or getting swarmed.

It took me longer than i'd like to admit to learn that you can still use your weapon with the grenade specials.

So, it's an uber Clash, not a big blaster.

get a life dot

I didn't know until a friend told me during the first splatfest, I felt like a retard

Why did you become a little bitch rainy

I didn't know you could "jump" with B either. All I knew is how to dip and weave by going into squid mode.
Also the Bomb Launchers let you throw like twice as far if you hold R instead of just pressing it.

>you can swim with inkjet

no.i even took another picture for you senpai

>you can ride the tower in tower contorl with inkjet

u first

is it lan or online? if it's online, well, that answers your question for you

How could you betray the green? I thought you were a friend

this desu rainy has become smug as shit recently, he's just not fun to play with anymore

Blacklisted.

Green is for the mean

Yeah, agreed, it's a shame

I've started to notice a huge influx of japs in my lobbies now. What happened?

I WANT TO FUCKING SQUEEZE HER TENTACLES!!!!!!!

she's underage user

>Gootuber has a bit more than squiffer range
But why...

Even better

It was special. Clearly the best blaster even though it might have the one of the weaker damage per hit just because of the crazy rate of fire. Amusingly enough, it's probably better suited for clearing mobs than taking on bosses even though it can do both roles fine and the only thing stopping it is not watching your ink consumption.

Also it probably got and benefited from the ink reduction and increase splash damage buff that all blasters got earlier in salmon run which makes it better.

i would never!green best color

b-blacklist me harder

hobo!

Already did.

Is there anything at all good about the Dynamo Roller? Does it serve any purpose in the game but to signal yourself as a dead weight to your team? Getting it in SR was almost the exact opposite feeling as getting the Grizzco Blaster. It's like the designers said to themselves "what if we made a weapon that was just terrible and inferior to all other choices in its category and then let's put it in the game".

It's purpose is to be better than flingza
That's it's

>green best color
Good taste!

in SR its worse than the flingza

I like the Dynamo in SR. Never used it much outside of SR though. The Flingza is the only roller I use in standard play regularly.

You have to know its power and liabilities. It's got a lot of liabilities, but it's strength lies in how much damage it does while rolling. It can one shot just about everything it can reach while rolling including some bosses.

It also makes it a wall of death in glowflies since goldies die in one hit.

can moray fuck off already god

Why are you using drinks to farm chunks? Wouldn't you be better off using the drinks to get off-brand triples, and repeatedly scrubbing a piece of Splash Mob gear for ISM chunks?

In SR it can run over cohocks and get easy eggs in goldie waves at least. In battle it might as well be 4v3. It got nerfed multiple times in 1 but they must've thought it wasn't enough so it got ink mines and sting ray (although the latter was buffed).

Future weapon spoiler ahead: Gold dynamo has mist and armor so I hope it ends up being viable with a kit like this

can nintendo please patch moray towers out of the game

I'd rather that then Kelp Dome.

And replace it with this.

B-but i like moray towers

Woomies and Spaghetties, the entry period for FRESH to IMPRESS has closed and entries have been compiled. Now we need your help to determine who managed to style the FRESHEST fit!
Let the voting BEGIN!

strawpoll.me/13947812

Voting will conclude at the beginning of the next Salmon Run shift.

>tfw you like Towers and all /ink/ ever does is shit on it

do the drinks and brand chances not stack? I consider myself lucky if I get more than one chunk from a drink when farming splatfest tees

I don't like you
just kidding

I thought miners found that SplatFest tees were coded to ignore drinks.

truly edgy

Not a deal breaker. Would still whim wham that womby

I got to over 10,000p great fun. It's exactly like playing in the shoal but without having to do the exact same scenario over and over again if you lose. I hope next time they do one like that they make the stage random too. Grizzco blaster is amazing, so I hope later on they have grizzco versions of different weapon types.

Does anyone happen to have a blue sailor suit with a non sub power up main ability?

> Stories with accompanying webm

Please post more of these, they're great.

traps: defeated

There was a point I should have stopped at, clearly we passed it.

so at that level does each piece of armor have 3 chunks?

It's randomized user

Hell yeah

I'd be pissed if that's the case because that means I was wasting my time. I have 2.4 million coins now so I guess I have plenty to start farming without the discount

We have this post every thread, not complaining though it's fun to build a community

woomies are obviously going to win