/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Fug edition

Summer Playoffs Twitch channel:
/PlayHearthstone

Upcoming Nerfs: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/2cbARKk

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous

Cards standard desperately need

>fug edition
wrong fug.

3 more months of jade :)

/vp/ go and stay go

rayquaza card when?

superior version

thought it was like 6

3 weeks ago i moved to shadowverse. Already hit master there. Fuck its so easy. The voice and art is dope too.

/blog

It is, user is confused and think the rotation correspond to the years, kek

What's the problem? Literally every deck is running giest these days and fucks with jade.

Remember that secret deathrattle card they printed a few weeks ago?

Make Mill Great Again.

make rogue something again

Blizzard is obsessed with having very prescribed archetypes, look at how they killed quest rogue for being "unfun" but things like Big Priest and Exodia Mage are allowed to exist

Pirate Warrior BTFO

idk, its relatively expensive

If Blizzard were going to do reprints, how would they do it? I can't think of a way that wouldn't confuse the retarded playerbase.

Why would we need loatheb? He would Just make aggro much stronger.bt blocking aoe

>every time my friend spectates my arena runs, I go 12 wins
This has happened 3 times this week already. Not a single spectated run did worse.

Did I find a way to rig this game?

Remember charge minions?

I try not to

Remember when people called face Hunter OP?

Remember when this was for sometimes winning on turn 8?

How do we make hunter great again?

quests are stupid

they're so easy to complete what is even the point

Most of them are specific enough in their requirements that you have to build your whole deck around getting them to complete. Priests don't usually stuff their decks with deathrattles, Hunters don't usually put more than the same two 1-mana minions in their deck.

seems awful
at best youre going to use it to destroy one priority enemy target

5 health is a lot
make it 2 and it could work

just replace the text with lose the game it's much more clear and short

Wide Hard removal is the definition of premium in a class like Rogue, it kinda has to be not worth it.

>Overpriced way to kill myself

One of the worst cards I've seen posted here

You just play reno afterwards

no, it odesnt have to be not worth it, it has to have significant drawback or costs to still keep it a weakness, like a last resort or something, but this is so awful that there is never a reason to play it to clear the enemy board
like if the enemy has 2 minions on board thats 10 damage. not worth it almost always.
you already have so many removal tools and pings that you would just never play this.

>Every printed card should be good always and playable always

>when there is no way out

why would you intentionally make a card so bad that it would never see play, not even in niché memedecks
why? just kill yourself my man

the only way this card could possibly be good is if you have Shadowblade or Violet Illusionist, in which case it's two cards for Twisting Nether in a class that can already get 6+ "destroy a minion" effects in standard

>having to get to turn 10

So not even playable against druid.

Post Favourite Cards

turn 5 with double coin and prep

you mean turn 5 prep coin concede

>Get frustrated at deck
>Remember all the cards it relies on are rotating out soon

Goodbye Jade, goodbye Murlocs, goodbye Exodia, goodbye Pirate. Goodbye Razakuz. Get fucked shitters.

turn 4 if you burgle an innervate

Should I replace my Medivh's valets with Kabal Lackeys in Secret Mage?

I feel like I want the tempo and I don't run Ice Block so it's hard to get secrets to stick so I can proc the 3 damage. Also 2/1 stats and a free secret seems pretty good, also another turn 1 play which helps me survive against aggro.

>Turn 6, Play Geist
>Druid Ultimate Infestates Geist, because of course he ramped that high
>No more idols but here's two Jade Spirits with a 6/6 and a 7/7 golem

"A natural mistake."

replace the doggos with cats or lizards and its a solid card

How does exodia mage get fucked? They still have sorcerer's apprentice, ice block, molten reflection, antonidas, and the quest after rotation.

How did you plan to generate enough spells without tome and book?

>Ice block
>He doesn't know

4 mana
and the tokens should cost 2 mana

No, I don't. What about it?

OOOHHHH FUCK YESSSS

Blizzard is going to print this card and make it epic.
Screencap this if you want or no but i'm right.

Cards like Ice Block are a real mistake since there's no real way to play around it without shoving in a tech card that's only going to be relevant against 1/9 matchups which would be fine in a 3/5 format with a sideboard but that's not HS.

>casual build-beast off
What a thing to behold

Faggot ass punchable face furshit, I bet you like alley and tabby cat.

>not liking cute cat
u monster

Just hit them in the face.

>no catgirl like pic related as a high impact legendary for hunter

OC fags get on it I dont pay you to sit on your asses

>freezes ur board

0 mana
1/1
this minion automatically plays itself when you draw it
battlecry: destroy your hero and delete your battle.net account

why bother even typing that all out man, at least try and be funny

you might as well have just posted "i fucked ur mom lol" you put so little effort into that, genuinely disappointed

Discuss

this is not what the game needs, but what the game will need

Shadowblade synergy

this is very powerful
I like it
but shouldn't it remove itself?

>People STILL playing Hunter

More free wins for me then I guess

I have a 6 win quest :(

It's an unspoken rule that he can't remove himself - not mentioned on the card itself because there's not enough space and it should be obvious enough that it won't just leave you with a 20-card deck permanently.

I mean 5

I gotta testify

Come up in the spot lookin extra fly

Should I spend my gold in the Arena or buy packs?

Depends which cards you need (arena gives latest expansion packs)
Also your average in arena
Also consider the time spent on each run
And the fact you dont get 10 gold per 3 wins in arena

>bottom of your deck
too hard to implement for team 5

>Dead Man's Hand + Chromie

Arena is fucking boring

Arena is really bad unless you're consistently going 7+

but its fun

Debatable

AND NOW

Consistently going 7+ means you're getting free money on top of getting a free pack every run.

It's not free it's a partial refund for the 150g entry, last i checked 7+ was roughly the threshold to be an "infinite" arena player where you're making enough gold each run that you can afford another run after otherwise you're paying 50 extra gold for a 100g pack.

>partial refund
7 wins always gets you 150-160 gold+a pack on top of a random reward

You break even at 3 wins, so you get ~50 gold on average and a pack. Anything above that is better than buying packs.

The average person who comes on hsg isn't going to do better than 2-3 average.

honestly if you understand the concept of tempo and if desperate use a draft helper, it shouldnt be hard to have an average between 3 and 5 wins. Also picking the best availbale class all the time

3 wins in the game wide average. If you average worse than that, you're worse than the average hearthstone player.

That's incredibly bad.

Personally I avoid arena because I always seem to get completely shit options and most people I play against feel like they just have decent constructed decks. Arena would be way better if it was a draft mode instead of shitty not-draft.

Spend more money on the game and you'll get the good drafts.

>rogue vs rogue
>we arre both forced to vanish and sap our giants and swashburlgars for like 8 turns then i finally die to a hunter trap from his yog
fun times

The average is ever so slightly below 3 (12 wins and people that retire dont "give" 3 wins to the pool), but you'r right on the rest

Ayy what the fuck. I'm playing since beta and it's first time I'm seing this.

It's been around forever