/fg/ - Falcom General #85

Housewife edition

Previous thread: >Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Fuck Cold Steel!

Then not Crossbell back for you

>Xseed's biggest marketing strategy for Trails is to have Hatsuu promise doing drunken streams if the game sells enough
It's like they're actively trying to kill Trails.

Technically we already crossed that barrier.

I love Laxia

Not until we see a pic of Juna party hard after that happened

I love everyone in VIII. They're so pretty.

I want to bully Laxia!

Okay I think I may have missed the nun. Where she at?

Hoping that our fav Muh wind Grillritter keep doing a fine work in Nord

I like Coldsteel!

you wouldn't be mean to this?

Truly worst girl.
>that period where they try to drag her ass off the bench by making Hummel temporarily leave for a reason which doesn't even make sense when you find out

Do you think even a single person on earth decided to buy their games instead of pirating due to Hatsuu? Kinda arrogant of her thinking people would buy 30 bucks to see her drink. She has the right to do whatever she wants, who am I to judge her pseudoprostitution and drinking habits, but I wish they tried harder at advertising the games.

She's in the cave in Great Canyon Valley. After running from the black dinosaur, go up the slope in the beach. Follow the road and you'll reach a cave eventually.

Something something I want her to bully me something.

That guy who showed up at their office or the guy around here who stalks her twitter probably did but that's about it though chances are they are the same person.

I LOVE KLAUDIA

I said it last thread but watching her slowly catch the adventure bug is all kinds of endearing.

I don't follow Xseed. Hell I can honestly count the number of game trailers I've seen in my 20 years of gaming on one hand.

Its kinda sad you need marketing at all. Wouldn't it be great if people did their research and develop their own tastes?

All that money wasted on commercials and ecelebs. Disgusting.

It's cute.

>Inb4 she starts to want ADVENTURE as much as Adol does.

Nobody wants to adventure as much as Adol. Link would look at that guy and tell him to calm the fuck down.

If Laxia wears a skirt, her underwear would be on full view already.

I like that she hacked her dress into her adventure clothes

She also made Adol's new outfit out of garbages in the beach.

You underestimate thirsty twitter whiteknights. I'm sure there are a couple of her twitter followers who bought 3rd despite not being into the series because le hot gamergirl otaku desperately begged them to.

Newfag here.

Is there any more news about Cold Steel 2 on PC other than coming soon?

nop yet, probably because in less than 11 days CS3 arrives

No there really hasn't been anything. Xseed usually does not give release dates until a month or a few weeks before something releases.

>rean will fuck every falcom girl on cs3

Not much of the year left though.

Rean getting a bonding event with Aurelia and another with Arianhrod

Did they even say it would be this year? I remember the first cold steel being a holiday release for the playstations

>rean will cuck agate, lloyd and joshua in cs3
Can't wait those bonding events.

I remember reading somewhere that it was going to be this year but now I can't find it so I might have imagined it.

>Not much of the year left though.
Yeah I never said it would be out by the end of the year. Xseed has said nothing officially on a release date thats just optimistic speculation based off what Durante has said.

He's gonna be busy with the others grills to have enough time to cuckfest the others

I'm completely new to the series so the wait is agonising.

Based. Can't wait to headpat Estelle and Renne.

Play the other games.

>Headpatting a cumrag
lol

>mfw we'll soon be able to cuck Agate and help Tita get over her childish crush

It will be harem end. Every girl will have waterfall in their pants for Rean at the end.

Have you played Sky, Zero or Ao (If you can read moon) yet? Sounds like you haven't and you really should. I don't recommend anyone start the series with CS.

>Finally beat the skeleton warrior in Ys VIII
>It revives anyway
>No exp, no items, literally nothing
Holy shit, I forgot this was a thing in Felghana.

If you're new to the series you have 5 games to play mate.

FC
SC
3rd
Zero
CS

Yeah that should keep you going for a year.

I want to kiss Tita!

Anyone else have a really hard time playing Sky because they get pissed off at how much they trashtalk Erebonia? Gets really fucking annoying. Like, I've seen Erebonia with my own goddamn eyes. Spitting on the days we spent laughing with everyone in Trista is just not cool. I might not even make it through the first game. Like, am I supposed to believe the country that gave us class VII, is some kind of corrupt shithole? Where the fuck was that corruption in Cold Steel?

Falcom going for a Harem secret ending after watching ALL the others one by one ,forcing you to replay the game aloooooooot?

Mmm...don't get your hopes too high user

It's almost like you were supposed to play Sky first.

Eh, not really interested in ancient ps1 games. The girls also look really boring, nobody hits that goddess Towa or queen Laura status. Besides, I've heard there is no dating sim system in Sky. Thanks, but no thanks.

In the Nobles faction and Imperial officers scums,above all Osborne and the 4 great houses

Common people just wanted to leave in peace and have some fun with their friends from others countries

I'm having trouble finishing Sky because FC is fucking boring. I dropped it for Zero and I'm having a lot more fun.

>Where the fuck was that corruption in Cold Steel?

All over the place? I mean you remember Crow's whole deal right? Even Machias had some good points when he wasn't going school shooter mode. Civil wars don't happen without some corruption.

>Bathes in an open space
>Gets mad when someone walked in
Worst girl

Holy fuck. How does one play cold steel and miss the fact that the country is both corrupt and and warthirsty? That's literally the plot.

After hours upon hours of Kiseki, Xanadu Next feels really refreshing.

>secondaries
puketan.jpg

Is Claire a bad person? She seems nice sometimes but then she also got her hands in to many places.

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or just plain shit taste anymore.

>Elitists

>tfw no sequel to Xanadu Next
Sadness.

>Playing one the most story heavy RPGs ever and only playing the latest arc

>the days we spent laughing with everyone in Trista
You have played way too much Cold Steel, you're starting to sound like Rean's speeches.

>getting mad about how people play games and pretending there's an absolute order when there isn't.

I've played all the games available on PC. Which is the the first two trails games right?

That's not me BTW. Its is just some guy shitposting.

>erebonia defenders
>osbourne apologists
>self-inserting faggots
Worst timeline/reality.

Crossbell > Liberl > Erebonia

Long Answer:
She's in a grey area,since she's a good to great person that want to protect and help
but
keep helping a powerhungry dictator like Osborne because she believes in him and that they're doing the best for the people and country even if that means annexing even the sun.

Maybe that will change in cs3

>Caring about the older arcs when you can just read the digest
If they aren't having fun with the older games then there's no point playing them when you can just google any term or character you want more info on.

I just worry she's going to cross a line she won't be able to uncross.

>That's not me BTW. Its is just some guy shitposting.
Thought so

>I've played all the games available on PC. Which is the the first two trails games right?
Currently all 3 Sky games are on PC along with CS1. So Sky FC>SC>the 3rd.

Zero is also available through a somewhat rough fan translation thats still pretty playable. It emulate really well on PPSSPP.

I played through all of the games and I still agree with Osborne.

Short answer:
She's bad but she wants Rean's dick because she can't get Osborne's one.

>It emulate really well on PPSSPP.

How's it run on an actual homebrew PSP

She can't get Osborne one because

1. Osbro prefer Milf and/or older girls from 30+
2. He doesn't like to cuck his own tools(Rean) unless they're 100% useless to him

It's bugged. You can't cook or pick up shinies from the ground.

That could happens if Osborne force her to choose between him or Rean's team or killing innocent people for the greater good

Agree on what though? Parking tanks in front of Liberl? Stirring shit and anne- I mean politically unifying other places? Using everyone to profit from the civil war? Working with Ouroboros? Not giving a shit who dies/suffers? Or whatever else his 5d chess keikaku entails?

Major Rieveldt, I loath to order this of you but we are left with no choice. I need you to use the new chemical weapon on Crossbell.

>innocent people dying
Even the fucking civil war barely showed any victims

and infantry! Don't forget about those footman running at tank speed

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

I didn't realise the third Sky game was also released. Guess I can play that to pass the time.

Thanks famillia

The enemy of Crow "worst trails ever" Armbrust is my ally.

They ever get Celceta working on PSTV? I remember reading you could force it a bit

I'll think about it

but it showed 1 person and they could show 2 this time in cs3!

but yeah everyone talking about the severity of the civil war and it was pretty contained and controlled

Yeah it works now.

I don't think you should be so proud admitting your main argument is basically being a petty idiot.

But Sirrrrr ,Juna want her Crossbell back!

Tell you what. When it's a polluted and dead ghost town, she can have it back all she wants.

Enjoy user, its a bit different from FC/SC but it ended up being my favorite game in the trilogy.

>open curtains
>see this

wat do