/utg/ - Undertale General

Best siblings edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita Now!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc
-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2jx91VwAA2zWx.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ0RcHxVoAAVLNF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3A7ZuUEAADJ-f.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJs2xAWVwAAYkke.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2cFjkUQAAhnCz.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ13bilU8AARxyH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3AedZUMAA5UW0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3AcShUMAAYScC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3AZaWVoAAzzvG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJs2uOFVAAAI0J4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ1-vswU8AE3YHt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3BqGCUQAA7ec1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJlqNiHV4AAin0K.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2zlSnU8AAM6vM.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJsZNcuU8AAselQ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ1xpitVYAIe5mL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2mzf7VYAE2imc.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ13Y2uVoAEJeic.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3MUxeUIAAGsRf.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJILsFHVoAI894O.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3ZPoLU8AEgTAr.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJsZNjpVoAI1YnW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2GYZ6VAAArJx_.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJz_rbwUMAEul69.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2g37PUIAE4mdF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DH_XmLeU0AAckG1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ25kP1U8AAGIVs.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ13dDoUQAA3Cjc.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJsZN7NU8AANQsX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJwNfreUMAAyyWg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ1gvO-VAAAFm_V.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3BqF-VoAAxvzq.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2w1UTVoAQkNCx.jpg:orig
pastebin.com/EMKhebLk
exhentai.org/g/979331/dd4d53b914/
exhentai.org/g/1061980/a7c735902c/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2jx91VwAA2zWx.jpg:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3A7ZuUEAADJ-f.jpg:orig
>Omega Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJs2xAWVwAAYkke.jpg:orig
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2cFjkUQAAhnCz.jpg:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ13bilU8AARxyH.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3AedZUMAA5UW0.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3AcShUMAAYScC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3AZaWVoAAzzvG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJs2uOFVAAAI0J4.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ1-vswU8AE3YHt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3BqGCUQAA7ec1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJlqNiHV4AAin0K.png:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2zlSnU8AAM6vM.jpg:orig
>Alphys
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJsZNcuU8AAselQ.jpg:orig
>MTT
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ1xpitVYAIe5mL.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2mzf7VYAE2imc.png:orig
>Napstablook
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ13Y2uVoAEJeic.jpg:orig
>Bugerpants
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3MUxeUIAAGsRf.jpg:orig
>Store Bunny
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJILsFHVoAI894O.jpg:orig
>fishlizard
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3ZPoLU8AEgTAr.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJsZNjpVoAI1YnW.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2GYZ6VAAArJx_.jpg:orig
>Skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJz_rbwUMAEul69.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2g37PUIAE4mdF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DH_XmLeU0AAckG1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ25kP1U8AAGIVs.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ13dDoUQAA3Cjc.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJsZN7NU8AANQsX.jpg:orig
>Group
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJwNfreUMAAyyWg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ1gvO-VAAAFm_V.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ3BqF-VoAAxvzq.jpg:orig
>NSFW goat Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ2w1UTVoAQkNCx.jpg:orig

>pbs.twimg.com/media/DJwNfreUMAAyyWg.jpg:orig
Something about the teeny Asriel peeking from behind the box is adorable

Thanks user!

Thanks, Twitteranon!

Wow what the fuck OP? That picture is a clear attack on Papyrusfags because it has a picture of Undyne without Papyrus in it!
You're an asshole

Please keep it in the dying thread

hnng

I distilled the essence of /utg/.
pastebin.com/EMKhebLk
>I think he's okay where are you a hug a way of the discussion and the thread for the feeling that I'm just a couple of tragic is all asriel right with some asking and though.

Thanks twitteranon!

what
what the fuck guys
whatever have a subtle lewd

I am the very model of a determined anomaly
The whole spacetime continuum is nothing but a toy to me.
This world and its inhabitants just tools that I can use to stave
My anger that I'll never leave this tiny boring worthless cave.

I know that you might find my current attitude quite hideous
My experience in life left me quite bitter and quite furious.
My whole corruption journey started when I've gotten curious
But now my little sandbox here is getting very tedious.

(But now my little sandbox here is getting very tedious)x3

I have the power to reshape the world to fit it to my will
I'm gonna show to everyone their options' to be killed or kill
In short, there's nothing else so, all your problems gonna stem from me
For I'm the very model of a determined anomaly.

(In short, there's nothing else so, all your problems gonna stem from me
For I'm the very model of a determined anomaly)

>HAVE YOU WIDE FOTHERLY WAS THE DRY REAL GET A BAA

Indeed you have.

It's still missing "would you still love" and "who else loved the scene" but it's a pretty close approximation

Who else loved the scene where Undyne barged into Sans's lair shouting "Where's Frisk, Sans!?" and Sans said Sins's eye socket and Sans gut her ngused ins in the soul, and at the hospital the baby was declared dead, and the endy hims and Sans said it while lightbulbs rolled down Sans's pant school and Undy his choused and saw Frisk who want red comperry geel Iged, when Sans walked over and asked her address while looking rearist abutid decealing the ned pobfball the broken glass, scumblagl fine in the shadows "Where's Kiddo?... Heh... Don't you mean, WHERE isn't kiddo?

Thanks for reminding me of that scene computer

I need a drink to understand this.

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and they weren't good shitch for a night?

Bad shitches get bad stitches

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and they don't even love your weight up is a sex you'd spend the same in the horns who was so fucking lanying weeks to the monsters would have already a million so I made a character of the roy artists for the future when you are cute to how a really a to the goat to him.

I am the very model of a determined anomaly.
I found myself in this new world that seems to have it in for me.
It's been a constant struggle to survive here ever since my fall
But as long I can keep loading I have pledged to keep on standing tall.

The burden on my shoulders extends to both my species and your own,
But I can balance thirty hotdogs on my head and get through this alone.
By talking, petting, flirting, even fighting if I really must
I know that my determination's sure to be the one to last.

(I know that my determination's sure to be the one to last)x3

It doesn't matter if I choose to fight or I choose to befriend,
I know that I will persevere right up until the very end.
In short, there is no monster that could ever be too strong for me

(In short, there is no monster that could ever be too strong for me

>tfw want to contribute to the musical but have no voice or writing skills

>so I made a character of the roy artists for the future when you are cute

Are you saying you made a better fav for me but I can't have it until I'm cuter?

Is there a new musical?

We could make our own musical

Frisk's gender is to be determined

Why though?

To prove that we have what it takes

Fair enough.

I wouldn't mind helping. I wrote the Determined Anomaly song, btw.

>"Where's Kiddo?... Heh... Don't you mean, WHERE isn't kiddo?
Wow, sans is brutal fuck.

/gsg/ is laughing at us!

Not this shit again.

Let them laugh. Why should we care?

>Why should we care?
Isn't it obvious?

Ill make a more generic edit of this later but for now don't forget

For me, it's obvious that we shouldn't care.

Utg isn't some kind of samurai clan with a honor to defend. This is a general for a dead game where we waste time, and occasionally have fun. Starting shit with other generals will only get us banned and deprive us of what little fun we have, and we won't ever get anything out of it.

He tries this all the time. It never works, but it does derail our own thread for a while. It's best to ignore it completely.

Morn

this

post crossovers instead

/utg/ btfo

Frisk is screwed.

why cant we have cute stuff?

see

Because these guys said so. And these guys are the absolute authority that you should definitely care about.

How bored do you have to be to try and start cross general rivalries?

Remember to not engage

So the only reason why you wouldn't stand up for yourself is the fear of the iron janny boot? Well let me tell you, iftm they do actually have the balls to ban us, we can always run away to 4*2chan or the bunker. It's better to live one day as the lion than 100 as a sheep, we're here by choice not because we're confined. We can leave whenever we want, and we can stay if we want. So do not be afraid, we can kick those /gsg/ asses and show them who's boss!

to the user that made that gsg post, it's not hard to ctrl f friend

Fuck off 'dog, this is why you got your ass banned.

Those are some cool turtles.

negro e retardo

this works frighteningly well

A greeting and some gratitude from someone on the other side.
I want to thank you deeply for the fact you've chosen genocide.
But I know you made your choices as you could not comprehend the wrath
That has befallen you when you've elected to embark this path.

But either way, I'm here now, and I fear it is a bit too late,
For you to turn around and get to choose yourself a better fate.
For I'm in a position I will never choose to abdicate.
Your actions have transformed me to determination incarnate.

(Your actions have transformed me to determination incarnate)x3

It's thanks to you I managed to grow strong and even gain control.
I am the proud new owner of a powerful new human soul.
And I know that our partnership would last for an eternity

(And I know that our partnership would last for an eternity

/gsg/lad here this is a creation of one of our posters
thoughts?

Oh boy my favorite folder!

W&B

white men

white men

This. The only people who do shit like that are post goobergate edgelords who think this is their secret club

oh wow, here we are btfo. wow we're so mad. really, very mad

really mad i tell you

>filename
Crybleat went all out on this one.

This means nothing to me

I'm not sure why you're even posting it here, considering even on /gsg/ this would barely have any relevance to anything

Also it looks jus plain fucked. Either you read the percentages and then the rest is illegible, or you open it in full and the small boxes are legible, but not the map and the percentages look like ass.

Really damn lazy composition desu

zoom in you mong it's very relevant especially in gsg
see

gee junk btfo

I did and it looks like ass, as you can clearly see. What relevance does this even have.

I like the ballbusting because of the idea that a woman, physically inferior to a male in *almost* everyway can simply flick a tiny part of a male, or two tiny parts, rather, and completely incapacitate him. Able to inflict pain that they shall never be able to comprehend so simply, the smallest woman in the world can destrpy the mightiest man simply from giving a good squeeze, a knee, even a slap in the right area. This power that all women possess, yet can not have it turned against them is exhilarating, you'll notice whenever watching films where someone gets hit in the balls they always laugh, whilst men always shift uncomfortably, because they know they possess this power, and if they actually utilised it life would become near enough unbearable for all men, up to the highest level.

The incest, I say incest, I only like the Mother-son dynamic. The sister-brother one simply doesn't work for what I'm interested in, the Mother-son dynamic is unique, pure, it pertains to the maternal instinct of every mother to protect her child, combined with the unconditional love placed upon him as a result of biological binds between the two. This kind of love is not exhibited anywhere else, as the Sperm is too detatched from the birth process for the fsther to have adequate connection, and mothers and daughters just tend to fight.

Now put these two together and what do you have? You have a mother with complete control over the son, to him she is a plaything, they'll be talking together and she'll slap him in the balls, he's fall forward and she'll catch him, with a soothing "Aww, tell Mommy all about it, baby", this combination of mean jostling combined with the nurturing care afterwards, as if this ritual is an extension of the uterul connection the Mother once had, as she marks her continued possession and dominance over her son, teasing and taunting his anatomical failing. Epic.

are we being raided?

Maybe?
It might also be one retard samefagging a lot. Either way I wish they had choosen to go to war with dng or something so I would at least understand the memes. This is all nonsense to me

So I fap 3-5 times per day over this chit, since about 13-14 years old.
It's like my brain is fukked to the point it associates pain on the same level as pleasure. Basically I have a femdom fetish called ballbusting where I like being kicked in the balls off chicks. Even chicks talking about it gets me off, I also enjoy their reactions if they find guys getting hit in the balls funny. Most shameful thing is I once paid a dominatrix $300 to kick and knee me in the balls for an hour srs. It's more common of a fetish than you think. How do I get rid of this curse? Last chick I banged I asked her to punch and squeeze my balls which she did, but then I asked her to step on my balls and she got freaked out, luckily I'll never see her again as it was on vacation.

It combines the controlling possessive tendancies of both femdom and the Mother-son relationship, he comes home, and see's his mother standing before him, she beckons him for a hug, and he walks forward into her embrace, her heaving bosom rubbing up against his torso, the same breasts that fed him as a child now cushioning him after a hard day, and in this position of a return to the arms of the woman who birthed him he feels a knee shoot up into him, a wave of pain washes over him, his entire midsection a flame in agony, his knees weaker, he falters, and his mother at this point hooks her leg behind his and they both drop to the floor, he's now pinned by her, her ample chest near enough suffocating his, but this isn't torture, this is bliss, at the end of every day your mother incapacitates you, and you're safe again, in her embrace. She leans into you and says "Don't worry, Mommy won't let those whores at your school have these", and with that she reaches into your underwear and grabs a handful of testicles.

You feel her fingers dig into the meat, the nerve endings pulsing around your body, you look up and see her smiling face, she's enjoying having you as her toy and you're enjoying being it, you feel her gently rubbing her crotch against you, her fledgling is back in the nest and now she's keeping him here. As the pain engulfes your entire being, you feel a sense of unity with her, not achieved since you were being gestated inside of her, you feel her crotch, still rubbing against you, now sleek, she loves this, her juices are running down your torso, her breasts are still smothering you, the familiar smell of her sweat, glistening between her soft, porcelain white milky udders, you lick it from her and it tastes salty, like butter, at this moment you climax and pass out from the euphoria. You awake to see her standing over you, "Hello my darling." As she drops an icepack onto your sore testicles from a great height.

his efforts to get us to raid /gsg/ failed so he's attempting the risky reverse double raid

This isn't UT related. Why are you posting it here?

Say what you will about our fandom, at least we don't go to other generals to derail them. What does it say about you, that you've represented your fandom worse than the average UT fan?

Broth-sister ballbusting could work, but it lacks the inherent nurturing the Mother-son dybamic offers, sisters can be caring but if they were to ballbust you it would not be out of a desire to "brand" them as theirs and keep them to themselves, but simply out of malice, you could make the case that they too hold integral bonds but quite frankly, unless they're twins there's no "life bond", from start to finish. The age difference between siblings can be anything from a few months to decades, there's no connection there.

For this fetish truly to work you need someone who holds the sacred bond between the two, who treats her son as both something to protect and control, not in a abusive partner manner, of course, but simply in a familiar sensation way, like when you step on a lego, the return to that nostalgic feeling of communal pain. There's also the fact the mother can not understand the pain and merely considers it another tool for her to bond with her young, as a lion picks it's off-spring up from the back of the neck so too dies the mother use her son's testicles as tools for discipline, controlling, and direction.

Honestly you people who like their sisters are fucking disgusting. There is no bond between the two, you merely like it for taboo for the sake of taboo, you don't think about your fetish, you don't hone it, you don't seek to expand it's practical limitations to achieve serenity, you merely want muh dik to be validated in an "unacceptable" fashion, it's the starter pack of fetishes, for those who want to have a kink but don't care what it is.

Educate yourself, look into the deeper meaning of these issues, liberate your mindset, don't be bound to the prescribed notion of limits, your fetish can be as intricate and as multi-faceted as you choose it to be, but in order to do that you need to take a spiritual journey that allows this process to take place. Your sister is merely a tool for the continuation of mundanity.

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;)))

Firstly, back to /pol/
Secondly, never return

*willy waggler rally call*

R&I

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./
0wned,p0wned an laid the fuckout by /gsg/. dam your a fag.. have double the dose of flippum birdums 0_o,,

WILLY WAGGLERS ARISE!! *willy waggler rally call*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for too long gsg has gone without a single waggle!!yes me mates it is seemest gsg has forgot how to WAGGLE their WILLIES!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST OCCUPY GSG WITH OUR SILLIEWILLIES AND TEACH THEM THE MAJESTIC ART OF THE WAGGLE ONCEDMORE!!!! are you ready boys? us wagglers have a proud history...we waggled for charles..we waggled for thatcher.....ahhh..the willy waggling haze of '87...ohh yes me mates...we waggled all the way from bristol to hai noi...me, old billy steve, me old mates gordon billy nicky and charlie..some guy named ian the clam...WE WAGGLED RECORD SPEED!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAANOT MY WIILLYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck off you furry cunt. this is a white men general now

Does anyone have any art of Muffet drinking liquor?

That is a very white and based conclusion.

ohyhhhhmy willyfeelssogood;))))endlessWILLYPLEASURE.
u wanna some willy wanking tips I give you some my willywanking grasshopper
>step 1: grab your willy
>step 2: waggle it up and down!!!!!!
>step 3: even tho it hurts waggle it to FULLJOY!!!!mmHHHHmmmmmwaggleurwilly;))
>step 4: CUM WILLY JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!myWIIIIIIIIIILLLLYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,,,,\|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,\:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,F
,,,,,,,,L:,,,,,,,,,,,,,-,-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/
,,,,,,,,,’:,,,,,,,,,,,,/,),,\,_,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,’,,,,-(-””)’,,),,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,,,,,,,,’,__,-’,,|,,’,,’|,’,,,,,,,,,,,\
,,,,’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’!_’,,,|-,,,,,,,,,,,,\
,’-,_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”‘,,,)::”,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,_,’:::’,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,,J,,’-,_,,,,,,,,_,,-’,,,):’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,,,F,,,,,,’-,,,,,,,,,,,-’,),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,J,,,,,,,,,,’,,,,,-’,,,-’)::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,’-,_,-’,_,’,:’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J”"”,,,,,)’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J
,,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\,,,,,/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’::”::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,L
J,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,|,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,J

YOU MAKE ME SO HOT, IM WAGGLING MY WILLY TO YOU;))!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ME AND MY WILLY!!;)))aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! !teach them the way of the willy...wank, waggle its all in the mind;)) whyy dont you waggle me willy or just yer own with me matesinmetreehouse eh???????*waggles ur willy*ooooooh thats a biggun mmhmmmm AAa A A A A AA A A A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR WILLY IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the beginning of the willy era me m8s let us waggle it AAAAAAAAAAA

*farts*

Despite her selling spider cider, I haven't seen anything of the sort.

Unless she is the type to pour some rum into her tea.

Muffet is like 8

also i'm going to laugh if after all this the thing that gets /utg/ killed is a bunch of cross general retards attempting a raid

WILHELM, this is your grandmother; the motherfucking Queen of England. Now listen to me you little cunt, wot wot wots all this eh about you walking up and down these fine folk with your cock out? What did the good doctor say boy about the devils handshake by jove, first you go blind, then your unmentionables go black, ejaculate pure lice and plague, then the whole sordid mess drops right off. Luckily my dear prince Albert though afflicted with this vile and unsumptious condition cannot affect thy queen for my vagina is huge and royal good heavens.

But listen to me you little shit if ((((((Benjamin Disraeli)))))) mentions once more of your frequent aquaintance with Rosy Palms and her five sisters I, befitting this great nation of fish and chips will throw you in a Black Maria and send you to fucking Australia. Try waxing your moustache with an indigenous spear up your arse you lame-armed little cunt. Ooohhhh good heavens I have gone right red in the face I 'ave, so ashamed I am to have such dissapointement in me life :;( Oh well, off to tottenham courts for a day at the races and a pint of gin eh guv ;)

This might be out of context, but didn't even know which board to click on 2chan ended up clicking a the music one I think

blanco de la basedo es fuarko

4*2 refers to the numbsr you get when you multiply the two, I can't post it because of Veeky Forums censorship

>bunch of /pol/ retards
>killing us

Please user. We crack their skulls every day on Veeky Forums, we've got nothing to fear.

Oh, I see. Yeah I don't really know much of anything about Undertale and think it's cancerous, but I like spoodergirls so I like Muffet.

Does anyone have anything of Muffet drinking spider cider? There's meme potential to take back to /gsg/.

You have to execute the calculation in the site name to get the correct one.
I wouldn't mind migrating there, among other things the image limit is 15 times as high (up to five images per post), but please, not for this reason

They'll get bored or better yet, banned, soon and leave.

Don't try to fight. Just I&R.

There is a giant muffet collection on exhentai, take a look for yourself.

exhentai.org/g/979331/dd4d53b914/
exhentai.org/g/1061980/a7c735902c/