masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

We'll recycle this

Hana Song

Here comes T.Racer?

Do not use the other thread

Halloween soon

Bonjour

Why does Reaper walk like a runway model in the cinematics but stomps round like an idiot in the game?

who cares

I want to dive the enemy backline with Tracer!

Fareeha

Yeah!

Yeah! user, is it really you?

But muh continuity

No, just remembering old times

Ah. Feels bad, man. Atleast you made me remember better times.

tracer is ugly

YOU are ugly.

any cuteposters wanna play together? currently 3000~ish sr. can fuck around in qp or arcade, i dont really care.

no

>only 2300ish SR

>kills almost everyone in 2 shots
>can fly indefinetly
>can't be touched by over half the cast
Tell me why this bitch hasn't been nerfed already

Because her ult makes her vulnerable. In fact, hoving in the air makes her vulnerable to nearly everyone.

>kills almost everyone in 2 shots
I thought this level of stupidity was exclusive to the forums

120 per shot and a huge hitbox. Only 9 characters survive 2 shots

Same can be said about Junkrat.

And he's destroying everyone right now

>Flying indefinitely
She better, I assume you don't remember her before her buff to her flying.
Anyway if your team has the sense to switch, she shouldn't be a problem.

> some of the slowest projectile in the game
> expecting to 2 shot anyone on a regular basis
Do you even play the game?

I tried to make an accurate depiction of the average sub-plat competitive game.

How did I do?

HANA SONG!

Add a junkrat with gold damage and it's perfect

>its hard to aim a linear projectile downwards while the enemies distracted

Maybe you shouldn't stand still?

>flying around outside lunar colony privately as d.va for 10-15 min nonstop in a chill server i made
>switch lobby to everyone
>people join
>someone asks to switch teams
>i stop for less than 5 seconds to switch them over between air dashes
>"you will be removed from the match if you remain inactive"
>wtf. whatever, continue what im doing for the next 10 seconds but also stopping to strafe midair, shoot randomly, boosting again, say 'hello', making sure im very active and dont get kicked.
>get kicked immediately after about 10 seconds while im actively pressing buttons and clicking my mouse
what in the fuck. thats the second time that's happened in my own server today. was there a new patch or some shit? like you dont even have time to type 'follow me' in the chat and then you already get a warning to get kicked, and then you still get kicked anyway 10 seconds later. what the fuck is blizzard doing.

Sometimes the matchmaking pisses me off when it gives me the same fucking map over and over.
lijang and nepal 20 times in a row, then a backfill of kingsrow that ends right away followed by numbani with not enough players(closes).
I hate koth so much now.

Making assumptions again I see
After enough time with the dps category she's still one of the easiest and most forgiving champs, almost on par with Reaper

>people said players in comp at least try to make a good team
I've been memed on again

> the enemy is distracted
Who says they are? And the moment you fire your rocket they're probably focus you

How about you make a video of you playing a full round and two shooting every squishy?

If it's not hard you should be able to do it

Anyone know what rank this is?

Then that's the fault of players, you should be looking up if there's a pharah in the game.

Any hopes for Blizzcoon? A new hero would be nice. Preferably a support or tank

>Preferably a support or tank
But that wouldn't be exciting, this game really needs another mid-range dps.

>tfw koth favourite mode
jelly

If a half decent Soldier/McCree/Widowmaker is on the other team you are going to be blasted away as soon as you leave the ground.

>Tanks or healers being picked below plat
Good one user. If that was accurate, Mercy and Rein would be replaced by Genji and someone bitching in chat that they didn't get Genji.

Fake, they should be nowhere near the Rein.

He seems to be "carrying" the team.

whoever made this and the pharah one is very good

I would try to guess what it would be according to the latest buffs and nerfs.

I assume you haven't seen the other two then. It's from an animator for the Xcom games, he does pixel animation as a hobby.

How would you do that?

virgin

I NEED TO BREED HER

playlists when. I would kill to play control only

Dva's defense pretty much gone
Mercy rez pretty much gone

So possibly a paladin type hero to take up the slack next? that's my guess.

Wouldn't we all. But hey, now they last shorter because they were too long, amirite?

So a tank/support hybrid?

I like that idea, but I don't get how you came to that conclusion. Both those were removed because they were problematic, so I don't see the point of removing them just to add them back in.

5 round koth was fucking hell.

this one lacks frames but the widow one is really well done too

tell me why scatter arrow shouldnt be reworked

And 25 minutes of 2cp isn't?

How would you feel about a hero that does percentage based health damage?

get in line

Which way? Damage based on how much health they have, or how little they have?

It is, but KOTH could go upwards 30+ minutes

because it's a skill that requires careful calculations to the point where basically university tier math is required to even be close to viable

It should be, but reworked to what? I would give each arrow less damage, but more bounce. It was intended to be used to hit targets around a corner, so it should do that.

wouldn't be that good in this game due to how fast people die normally

%HP works great for games where the fights can last a long while and have a clear winner. In OW it just seems to be a revolving door of throwing your body at stuff until it works or doesn't, so having a "sustained slow damage dealer" doesn't seem conducive to style of game that it is.

Honestly I preferred long koth games. I guess I really liked that gamemode

On how much health they have. So, if they dealt 25% of a hero's health in damage and was shooting 76, they'd deal 50 damage per hit. If they hit Roadhog, they'd deal 150.

Not bad. Reminds me of Mike Judge's work.

Do you also draw more realistic stuff?

>aim at the feet of the target, estimate their speed and direction, one shot them with 8 sec cooldown ability
Cool skill

slightly off topic

im trying to start youtube channel and im a horrible writer. i want to do Overwatch videos.english is not my first language. i plan on doing it in main language.

how do i become better author?

Why are the people in Overwatch so retarded? Pic related, seriously, Doomfist can be countered by a sniper considering he leaves his entire body exposed, but somehow neither Numbani nor Helix Security have thought of that?

So you mean based on total hp. I don't think that would work, the one ability tanks have is survivability compared to normal dps, and that would just straight remove that. No one would bother playing tank, because this hero was so good against them and could also stand up to dps.

They could be a well and proper tankbuster, though, especially if their weapon was reasonably unwieldy and difficult to aim on anyone but tanks.

What's your language?

I think the proper way to "tank bust" in an FPS game would just be a shotgun. The bigger they are, the more bullets they eat per shot.

Basically what you are asking for is a gun that would always kill in X bullets no matter what and there is no chance that would be fun or balanced regardless of who it hits.

cs_italy

But again, why play a tank then? The moment someone switches to tank you switch to the pure tankbuster and they have to switch off because of how effective this character would be. Then you would switch back to a dps. It would turn games into only dps and support.

Because of retaining ult charge, healing (assuming it fired every second, it would only deal 65 DPS to a reinhardt that's being mercy healed), and the fact that tanks need a proper counter seeing as armor counters shotguns?

You also forgot about Ana
In fact, you can make a strong case for Orisa too
Every class has at least one strong contender who can deal with Pharah well

Again,you're image of a counter is too strong, if a tank can't survive on the front lines alone they are not a tank. And you can't user your ult if you are dead.

Remember you are dealing the same percentage of damage to dps, which means, it would be easier for supports to keep lower health characters alive, since they are being dealt less damage.

You're character would reduce the meta by it's existence to a dps and support only game.

Yes, post more tumblr faggot art!

Finally, someone trying to post good stuff

more hog pls