/dg/ - Destiny General

>>NEWSCLANSPREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1985671
vocaroo.com/i/s1BxN0QZXxSJ
secret-scrubland-31430.herokuapp.com/2/StainsofTime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cayde and Failsafe lovers can neck themselves.

Post your characters' faces.
I need ideas.

Destiny 2's pvp reminds me of SFV

Ditched every inch of fun for a dumbed, slowed down version where it's incredibly hard to have something unique happen

First for being the absolute king of post plant situations and forcing the enemy to waste time until they can't defuse anymore

I have clutched 3 1v3's this morning already by wasting their time

fuck off retard

anybody want to raid? I have a dogs checkpoint

Anyone down for a nightfall with a fresh 270 titan?

Does the ST0MP-EE5 only affect the regular double jump? I would love to be able to start using strafe jump if it wasn't as inferior for height compared to triple jump.

What's wrong with Failsafe? It's not like she's a meme spouter. Postive disposition AI are fun.

Will you carry a guy whos k/d is 0.78?

lmao

lma-no

it affects the height of all jumps.

Is triple jump still noticeably superior?

>Trials gives you some fucking showcase opening at the beginning

That's actually funny

>37 more days until PC release

L O N G
O
N
G

i don't know, i've not used that shit since destiny 1.

She is meme tier my man. Take your shit Gladdos ripoff and end it.

I made a clan called GOTH GIRLS DM ME. Feel free to join if you're not already in a clan. At the very least we'll get clan rewards and I'm also down to do some raid and strike runs.

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES

lol I like the name but I love the rewards from the dg clan. I might join if we get some folks in it.

again, looking to raid and i have a dogs checkpoint but I'll jump in anywhere I just want to get a finish

>PS4: bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1985671 [FULL]

on PS4 btw

Greetings, Guardians. Hast thou done the Lord's work by purging the Hive from our worlds today?

>tfw no failsafe gf

So what is different about Trials now? How many wins for a flawless?

Wearing your sword like that is retarded.

7 without a single loss.

$$$

Anyone want to do Trials? 2/4

So can you end up modding armor to give you exactly what stats you want so that you can use armor purely for looks? I've never modded shit in this game before, and the armor I want boosts speed which seems fairly useless.

Does nightfalls work the same way they did in D1? If so can I get a team together to knock out my milestone. I'm power 254

no

no

you first, faggot

Who /ditchingps4forPC/ here?
Beat the raid and sitting at 300+ light so there's literally nothing left to do. Time to put this shit game down and wait for it to launch on the superior platform.

Lmao forgot about stains

Who wants to raid

ROCKETSSSS

looking for more trials, flawless would be nice, but i'm a shitter

Me, though I will continue to play up until the release.

Make another character, then.

3/4 Trials

no lmao

there's even fucking less variation than d1. at least in d1 you could use what you wanted if you got a good roll. if you want to play a certan way in d2 you have to look at certan way

I'm swapping, sure, but I'm still having fun, if you're not, then why even bother going for round#2?

Okay, so is it survivalist armors that I need for max recovery?

down I guess

vocaroo.com/i/s1BxN0QZXxSJ

Actual audio of StainsofTime screaming at a shitter! We'll never hear it again :(

Also here is a heatmap that shows exactly how many hours he played in Destiny 1.

secret-scrubland-31430.herokuapp.com/2/StainsofTime/

Our trials group is just laughing about stains and boddying kids.

i don't know retard, do your own research.

I forgot how good this was. Fucking SEAniggers.

Because I've been playing solo and using lfg to do content since my clan isn't playing until PC release. Also I'd rather take a break now and not get burnt out since there's going to be a pretty big content drought between now and the first DLC.

Heat check for a Fresh Raid on PS4? I didn't get to do it this week due to wageslave status so I'm trying to go in for the first time. If anyone's interested, reply and we'll see if we can get a group going.

Trials is amazing.

Protip: T bag every round you win.
It's already an intense game mode and when your whole team is clowning on the losers they get saltier and easier to beat every round.

Is that a no to nightfalls working like D1 or no to getting a team together?

id be up for a fresh run if you are interested

Pick what armor set you want; mobile, heavy, restorative.

choose a set that fits that archetype.

This is way fucking better than trying to get 99-100% stat rolls on all my shit.
no more having to fuck around with grenade throw distance, or faster melee or melee hits +grenade energy, and a 1/8 chance for the weapon loader/armor element type you want,

fair enough

My first King's Fall HM clear was with Stains, holy fuck I've never heard anybody sperg out so hard over the smallest things.

>guy clips an edge while jumping on the platforms at Oryx
>of course gets bounced 60 feet away and off the edge
>Stains: WIPE WIPE WIPE WHATTHEFUCKDOYOUTHINKYOU'REDOINGWHYTHEFUCKWOULDYOUJUMPTHEREALDKFJAL;DSKFJKLS
>have to mute because I'm laughing so hard

so where are the "secret" switches to get into the leviathan underbelly straight from pleasure gardens?

At 254 you're going to get rekt unless you're being carried.

2/6 for a fresh raid

you don't need to activate any switches to get into the Underbelly from Gardens. complete the encounter and jump up into a small cave along the rock wall opposite the safe room.

nightfall is 240 recommended.

Just in case you have any interest in knowing, I tested them. Strafe gets a bit more height than triple with the boots. Double gets so much height that it is at the verge of damaging you when you land. It does the sound and slows you down, but no actual damage. Guess I can start using strafe now.

Didn't you already go flawless? Playing to play or extra characters?

3/4 for trials.

i'll go

Does being a guide for the NF give any loot if you've already done the regular one?

>you have to pick armour sets
Yeah, less choice is lame as fuck.

Alright, one last question before it's back to the grindstone. What power level is right for a nightfall?

290+

Does clan xp increase weekly?
Man. I get capping jt but the later levels are going to take forever.
I wonder how much better stuff is going to be. I don't really notice the glimmer increase

Well, I think I figured out why you can buy adventures like bounties from planetary vendors when you clear a planet.

They can reward exotics.

I'd say 265 minimum. Most groups are asking for 275+

Are you talking about regular adventures or what?

its like 100,000 a week. Each season it resets and i don't know when that happens. So is it possible to reach all rewards before the end of the seaons

yes, even regular adventures can give out exotics

>When you start a new character on a new account or have not previously finished TTK then ghost will wonder what that energy is and doesn't know what Taken are

Pretty neat

yeah I got an exotic from an adventure too.
you think its worth it over the other ways like public events?

Yep.

Anybody interesting in running nightfall? I joined the clan, PSN is Kidvenson if anyone wants to

>tfw Hive is the best enemy with the best locations and the best lore
>tfw they are barely represented in D2
>tfw you try to play crucible but you can't focus because your GF is stretching on the floor next to you and keeps queefing

Probably not. I've got about 100~ heroic public events and around 7 exotic engrams from them.

Whereas I've done every adventure on every planet and only got that one.

I wish there was a "Did you play Destiny?" popup when you start a new game on PC, because the implication that I'm not in the know is going to drive me insane, desu

so what's gonna be nerfed first?
I'm thinking autorifles. its gonna D1 all over again.

Merciless

Scout Rifles. Mida's going to go into the trash along with Midnight.

Mida

The funny part is that nerfing things will only make the problem worse. The problem isn't a particular gun or archetype, it's low damage output and teamshotting. Teamshotting is a product of high TTK, and nerfing things will only increase the TTK and worsen the issue.

Fastest way to kill 10 powerful fallen?

>teamwork
>problem

glimmer extraction heroic

No Ozy

>soloshitters

knowing bungie, they will do it.
do public events, ether supply and glimmer extraction.

>everyone at bungie plays a warlock and it shows
wew

How hard is the strike for acrius? Can a team of 290s do it?

Will you take me if I'm only 270?

I read its like 300. pretty much like prestige. you are timed too.

>lose 5-6 on game 7 after 6 flawless wins

literally end my life