3 foot neck edition

hey look I made into the game

>save bloats supposedly fixed
fuggg

Dragon boat is my waifu.

BLOAT'S GONE

>accidentally sell off my repair hammer
fugg

Wait so I helped the Seekers escape killing that Shrieker but now what the fuck do I do.
Wasn't this the moment to escape the island?

Do i need to use my character with the highest barter every time I want to buy something or does their skill affect everyone in the party during a trade?

>Steal all of the skill books i can from people
>Buy the last one

I just want a good deal.

STEAL YOUR SHINING LIGHTS

Tactician AI with Classic stats when?

Please tell me theres an advantage to playing Solo lonewolf over 2 lonewolves

It is. But you need to first either help the dragon or kill the witch so that you can clear a group of Shriekers guarding the boat.

Literally just encountered this guy after giving up on the wizard in the ruins, and she one shot my entire party in one turn.

Having lots of fun over here

>tfw dirty piratefag and can't patch because of GOG's wonky-ass patch system + lack of uploads

there's not

Can confirm. Couldn't play since yesterday cause of it, I can now.

>want to kill the dragon to see what loot it has
>2stronk4me
>autistically teleport 3 of those exploding plant thingies across half the map and teleport them to his feet out line of sight for an endless ignition combo
The sword is nice I guess for that stage in the game. he also dropped a bow with 10% life leech.

Didn't you get more exp alone than with party members in OS1?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I killed the shrieker and they went to the boat and dissappeared.

There is an advantage to playing Solo Lone Wolf.

I'm lying there isn't.

ayo hol up

There are other shriekers user. Have you fought Alexander yet? He's the final boss of Act 1.

Redpill me on dropping giant paintings on people

>2stronk4me
>autistically teleport 3 of those exploding plant thingies across half the map and teleport them to his feet out line of sight for an endless ignition combo
Holy shit fucking kek
I love this game and the people who get creative with it.

I beat it at level 6. You also have a summoner. This is a failure to understand game mechanics assuming you're on classic.

You didn't upgrade armor/weapons/spells. You're not using high ground to your advantage. You're not abusing elements.

The extremes women go to lose some weight

The might of Alexanders image is the purest form of combat.

>Teleport
>Not just having Fane telepathically move a poison one much faster without risk of getting poisoned

whats %cleave damage?
Found a sword with 50% cleave damage and considering respeccding into 2h warfare

I still don't know how to deal with that. I defeated other two big bad world bosses (wold abomination and void dragon thing) but this bitch is impossible and i havent found any quest tied to her.

weapon deals damage to enemies near your target.

I did that, but if he sees you putting the poison under his feet, and your telepathy skill isn't high enough to be out of his sight range, he triggers a fight.
It didn't work with gas+flame only either because the combo was too slow and he was regenerating armor in between. Had to go get an oil one as well.

>Void dragon
what? I must've missed that one
Anyway she is (was) a witch with a cabin somewhere around the centre of the map. There's a quest involving some girls that she transformed into cows but I think I fucked it up by doing the quest in the wrong order so one of them ended up being stuck as a cow forever

ALRIGHT LADDIES OPINION TIME

Gonna lonewolf first playthrough

Picked delicious brown elf

votes on my eternal partner?

Red prince is a cunt but his fire breath is really cool
I want to fug lohse
ifan seems ok
beast seems like a bro

2H Warfare is almost always better than Sword and Board unless you're going balls-deep in a Geo / Armor build or you require a Chad to protect your 2-3 mage party - do it, it's hella fun.

Yeah, I'm on classic.
>You didn't upgrade armor/weapons/spells
Incorrect assumption. My gear is good enough to easily beat literally every other encounter, even the one with the witch, and there's no way to upgrade your gear after that fight.
>You're not using high ground to your advantage
>be on high ground
>they immediately teleport you off
>then they stunlock you once you're on the ground
Wow great high ground user, I don't know how I never thought of that extremely obvious thing to do.
>You're not abusing elements
Ah right, because you had all seasoned arch-wizards who have mastered every element of magic by level 6, I'm sure.

why the fuck are repair tools one-use now?

Because equipment only breaks you use them to destroy environments

elaborate

Dunno. Where is he? I killed almost everything except the lvl 8 magisters near that boat and the voidwoken boss with skelletons in the jungle.

I used the purging wand to kill the shrieker and Gareth told me to go to the boat, but I told him that I had things to do. Then I gave the wand to the dragon so he could escape.

Now there's no seeker in the camp.

If I pirated the game but enjoyed it enough to purchase it now, will my save be compatible? Would be buying it on GOG.

Never played this kind of game before, it's pretty fun.
>meet a doggo on a beach who sends me on a quest to check on his bitch
>forget about it
>find a squeaky ball on one of my victims and decide to keep my promise
>find a room full of dogs and the bitch
>skillfully befriend them by throwing the ball
>free and man up another doggo in a nearby room
>return to the concerned dog and tell him his bitch is happy
We can all agree that Pet Pal is the best talent right?

Equipment doesn't degrade when used in combat, only if you use it to destroy shit like doors and crates.

>Would be buying it on GOG.
thats a mistake

steam version is far better

>Save bloat

What was the bug? Never had a problem

how viable is dual wielding swords?

Why? How are they different?

What class is your elf?

Red Prince is great and free fire helps in the early Acts regardless of what you make him.

Ifan has Pet Pal by default so if you don't want to take it on your char then consider him. You also get a good crossbow upon escaping the keep if he's in your party which should carry you all the way to Act 2 if one of you is a ranger / wayfarer.

Lohse's whole demon thing can fuck you over if you're not running a full-party and don't know the story milestones you're walking into.

Beast is good, but really favors melee classes like every other dwarf.

So? If I use a warhammer it shouldn't break because I bash in a wooden chest instead of bashing in a skull
They were infinite use in the first game, right?

>running a 2H melee and a hydro/geo healer/support
>play in a state of CONSTANT CRIPPLING ANXIETY since entering Act II and getting access to the mirror

upper right corner of the map, you need teleport to get to it. It's tied to one of the master sourcerers who is also a succubus and will join you on the boat if you help her.

What a shame for you, next time explore the map.

>come by warcamp of wounded soldier
>oh boy this again, I bet I wont even be able to heal the-
>it pops up as a dialogue option
>wonder what'll happen
>their individual reactions to you casting healing spells on them
>people acting like its a freaking miracle
This has to my favorite thing so far, it always annoyed me in RPGs that they never addressed the fact that your party could cast healing spells
its the little things ya know

was thinking Scoundrel/Huntsman hybrid

what I REALLY want to do is solo, but there doesn't seem to be any advantage to playing solo lonewolf

Completly. There's dual weild, two-handed, one-handed melee options for both Strenght and finesse.

GoG sometimes has delays on patch deployment and Steam version gets the usual steam launch options etc. and workshop content if that's your kind of thing.

Fane. Having an undead is pretty fucking useful.

Workshop and easier to coop

They were infinite use yeah, but only because weapons started degrading after one or two fights. It was a profoundly awful mechanic that served no actual purpose and I don't understand why they only partially got rid of it.

>Save is still massive and the load times take the piss
>But I can quick save and quick load just fine now

the fuck did he mean by this?

you can also dual wield wands.

Speccing for melee is a noob trap desu

You haven't been checking for spells with everyone and you haven't been buying/stealing gear. You're four levels above me when I did it.

You don't need a crazy amount of spells you just need like rain and lightning although I had better luck with physical cc.

You have the most busted class for early on and you are over leveled for the fight. The problem is with you, your builds, your strategy, or your equipment.

So how do you build a melee/warfare character if you cant really tank and enemies won't focus him anyway. Huntsman/Scoundrel/Aero for teleporting all over the place and then just melting faces with a 2H?
Also, how does Bull Horn works? Is it one time use like Battering Ram?

Plugged a controller in and was actually surprised that the controls weren't too shitty this is actually super fucking comfy
>Steam stream to phone
>Wireless controller
>Now I can play while taking a shit or laying down

is there a better ending for Peep than bringing him to the magicockerel and having him turn into a void monster

yeah I kinda agree but as it is now breaking into locked chests you can't get keys for is unviable which is kinda sad

ok i need guidance, im gonna reroll after 5hours of meh build. so i wanna make either a pyro or a polymorpher, so pyro/something or poly/something or both combined.

i need help with just decent synergy so what works well with these talent pools, any advice is welcomed.

my meh build was warfare/necro, didn't like it much

Huh, and I thought I actually had uncovered everything there was there. I couldn't be bothered to try to teleport around the broken terrain in that area when I originally reached it, mostly because I'd come there way earlier than I should have and ended up spending too much time on the scripted red prince part that always ended in combat
I'll reload an older save and check it out

How have you guys been handling Act 2?
Everything on the island is at least level 12, and I've only gotten to 11 just by dicking around and avoiding every single fight.

I'm pretty bored at this point, I'm too weak to actually do anything interesting, even though I've discovered all these awesome places

WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU MISS OUT OF THE FUCKING RING OF BRACCUS

He found his dick and went to masturbate in terrible hurry.

>Scaling

Go do Lohar's quest (find Mordus). It involves some level 10 and 11 monsters. Just don't touch the Lich

Though you'll need to splash some magic here and there to get through Act 1, I'd recommend making your companion a Warfare / Necro so your two characters are applying their skill effects through the same armor come mid-game.

Also yeah there's no reason not to take a companion. At the very least it helps avoiding being chain cc'd in some of the more obnoxious fights and being able to abuse sight cones even a little by locking NPCs in conversation is a life-saver.

Also splash Poly on both your characters, it offers such huge value for little investment.

OwO

I'm not too concerned about it since civic skills are separated now, you can just have one character only spec into thievery and supply them with near infinite lockpicks thanks to the recipe

what works well with a polymorpher character? warfare?

I teleported half my party down there, so how do I get them out again?

Just dump everything into strength for raw damage and pick up other defensive skillsets like Geomancer's fortify so you don't get blown out by ranged and melee

You don't
it's game over

do you need the id item to id no matter the level of loremaster?

polymoprh goes with anything really

Is this a fun game?
Looks like diablo 3 to me.

stop kidding

Waypoint icon on the map

I think you got that mixed up with PoE

i.e. Pillars of Eternity, the superior game

>Quest (Closed)
THIS IS ALL I WANT
WHY DO SO MANY QUESTS NOT END?

WASNT THIS IN EA FOR ALMOST A YEAR?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bull horn buffs you with the ability to use Bull charge or whatever its called for a few turns. I don't think it knocks down, it deals pure damage and bleed.

Are saves compatible between the codex release and the Steam version?

Anybody figured out what to do with Peeper egg you find in Driftwood?

>Looks like diablo 3 to me.
You're probably memeing, but it really has fuckall to do with Diablo

Literally none of the quest related bugs, neither quests not finishing or quests not registering you taking a certain step, where issues in the year long early access version
Th-thanks Larian

well I just fled from combat. But that's really bad game design if you ask me.

Can someone tell me what's the proper setup for rogue type build ?
I want to try scoundrel/poly, but honestly i have no idea how rogue class work

Poly is a great all-round splash skill, but has great Synergy with both Warfare and Scoundrel in particular. - Warfare likes Flight, the disables and the Poly skills with STR scaling; while Scoundrel likes flight, the disables and invisibility. It really feels like a physical utility tree.

Pyro is still a reliable source of damage for a mage, but Geo is now doubled-down on high armor talents and tank synergy and really belongs on tanks or fighters more than anything else.

Regardless though - as long as someone if your party has Geo for set-up a Pyro mage can do work - just make sure you have other elements to throw around in combat until your Geo user can set up oil.

Hit the door?
Lockpick with Fane?
Use the waypoint option from the menu?
Don't be retarded?

what does dragon do after you free him

massacre fort joy

>Enemy goes first
>Enemy steals your source
I don't even use most of the source abilities because most of the spells are garbage and I'm stingy when it comes to limited currencies/resources but it bothers me to no end

I'm glad early access helped fix all those bugs.