youtube.com/watch?v=n-EOwiHyeI4
youtube.com/watch?v=JTlLAPkM4l0
youtu.be/u55JMw5bRiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doot!

Is that a Lyn for ants?

Beruka always win baby

Look at this cute girl.

Guys come on. I'm not defending the spic but think about it. Belkafag is clearly mad, and he's posting this himself to make people hate Tharjafag even more.

Plus people will feed bad for him and like him more. I hate the spic, but he's clearly innocent. The real shitpost here is a sad lonely autist who literally kek'd himself just to get pity points. Pathetic.

Someone needs to make this with Ike and BK
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ba9_jaN7EA

Nice thumbnail, nerd.

how long until raul posts more blacked belka pictures and then acts like someone is trying to set him up?

Best archer

Whore.

not a thumbnail nerd, the quality would be much worse

He has his mother's hair, and facial structure too

>shitpost regularly
>and aggressively
>to the point where nobody likes you
>"someone" "falseflags"
>n-no, it wasn't me
reminder to not give that "thing" any attention
maybe if it removes its trip, we wouldn't be able to accuse it of things

Stay mad Sigcuck.

This.
I'm a Telliusfag, but don't you think Tellius games are the shittest in the series?

Shut up Kiran, you have no right to judge.

>Beruka always win baby
Well yeah, she did win several things such as
>biggest BBC lover
>who could have the most BBC's in the mat once
>most creampied by BBC at one time
>fucked the most black men
>sucked the most black dick
So yeah, she wins

Ok. Summoner Support on someone who isn't your waifu/favorite/husbando.

CYLyn? Some huge walking behemoth like Amelia? A blade tome user?

>Had a huge crush on him when I was 10 playing PoR for the first time because I thought he was a girl

how can bercuckafags ever recover?

No

Ok /feg/s, who is a better red cav for cav emblem with Cecilia/Rein/Lyn: Xander or Roy? Currently using Xander because he can reposition one of the others to safety after they nuke a unit, but is Roy's Galeforce memes even better? Not so concerned about arena - asking more for Tempest Trials or Chain Challenges.

we all know its you raul, you don't need to take off your trip to talk about yourself in the third person again

Should I kill my +hp/-spd Minerva to give my neutral Elincia LaD and Ward Fliers? I have a Michalis to be a green flier.

D-do you like Clouds /feg/?

This. Berukuk is doing it himself
>waah feel bad for me
>waaah get the mean tharjaman for me reeee
Didn't that autistic fuck swear revenge?

Just do CYLynn and be done with it.

Mine is Bridelia but probably only because my Lynn is new and not leveled yet.

He has his aunts hair.

yes -spd sucks

>love semen damage

Xander to bait and kill archers

Xander because DC, he can actually take hits and he has ignis anyway. It's close though.

elincia wants swift sparrow/death blow more than LaD in my opinion, her defenses are pretty good so lowering them makes it so she can't tank greens as effectively

Just admit you're gay, user

Not when they stutter.
>Kieran stop
So it was him making all these Blackedka shitposts.

Doesn't look like Ethlyn's hair to me

Why are all the sword cavs in Heroes men?

trip back on spic

rawr~ :3c

reminder of who the best Blue Mage Infantry is

>on someone who isn't your waifu/favorite/husbando

You're already wasting it

would you play a FE with Kiran as MC?

DC is only so good. Xander still can struggle against Nino who threatens to just double and kill / do heavy damage to him despite triangle disadvantage

>still shook
>still seething
>still plotting his revenge

>Hector bad

How the fuck do you make these

Ok so there is this bitch in your army. She has objectively "the best body in the army", she belongs to the strongest class, and succeeds in every stat relevant to her. Seriously with Nosferatu even the AI is stupid enough to gang on her thinking she has low defenses, she's not only one of the strogest moms, but she also doesn't fuck up Str for Morgan or Noire allowing them to be versatile. Her dialogue is quirky and has some really good supports all over. And to top it all off the one thing she wants is a particularly mary sue and unlike the Firecrotch she can actually have it.

By what right shoul I deny her?

I visit/battle/gift back. Please visit my castle

Especially if you are black I think, me and Beruka really like visits from black men.

Make sure to visit Beruka in the hot springs alone if you are.

OwO what's this???

I regret sharing that Adventurer Beruka! image.

>maybe if it removes its trip, we wouldn't be able to accuse it of things
We both know that's not true. You faggots have entire discussions about Tharjafag and VenomRoy even when neither are in the thread. You're completely obsessed. To the point you're on a first name basis with Raul. To the point whenever someone posts Tharja or Roy you instantly tell them to put the trip back on because you're secretly hoping it really is them and they'll notice you.

The best thing about a full Lucina meme team is the selfcest S-Ranking.

Objectively Roy

>Your Waifu
It's like a +5 Merge with HP +3 Sacred Seal.
>Enemy Phase Hero
Distant Counter tanks, like Xander and Camus, benefit from HP +5 All Stats +2.
>Player Phase Hero with 1 instance of Enemy Phase
A good example is Fury Desperation Nino. She can surely use the +2 Atk/Spd, but the +5 HP +2 Def/Res will let her tank and ORKO an enemy Reinhardt on Enemy Phase, while securely putting you into Desperation range.
>Player Phase Hero with no instance of Enemy Phase
Frail Player Phase units, like Reinhardt or Bride Cordelia benefit little from +5 HP +2 Def/Res, +2 Spd to a lesser extent.

I'd say Roy is better in longer modes. QP always lets him activate Galeforce on every target once a map and kills set ups that could otherwise ruin your bait units.

Has anyone here played this? youtube.com/watch?v=n-EOwiHyeI4

Horse buffs and fury usually get his spd to a decent rate even if he's one who is giving the buffs. Goad can also help with that too. Also vantage.

Roy due to his crazy offense. Ignore defensive shitters who'll say Xander.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTlLAPkM4l0

Stop giving it attention. If you don't acknowledge it exists and stop giving it what it wants it would go away.

At first I feared its some futa art but turns out its just shadow.

All the fanart Heroes generated for forgotten characters is pretty neat but some characters really had it shitty

>tfw Wendy
>tfw Florina

I wouldn't sack a Minerva if it's your only one, but if you have a spare then go for it. You're gonna want to slap a fortify on something if you're running a seasonal blade tome or a raven bunny though.

>Athena and Innes died for this.

I ran into a +10 all Lucina team with +3 Masked Marth, that is dedication there.

Also was a very easy win for me.

>still can't beat Squad Ass 1
I feel like a drooling retard.

Trip back on

HAAAAAA
youtu.be/u55JMw5bRiI

>MRobin has 4 wives
>he took his best friend's daughter's virginity 4 times
Whore

BK was never a good character begin with and was only useful as a plot device to show Ike's development throughout PoR. That's why people think RD ruined him.

Yeah, I know I probably shouldn't kill my only Minerva but I don't really use her to begin with. Unfortunately I never got Corrin or Camilla thanks to my luck.

you can do it user!

He who hungers thinks only of bread, user

Dancers.

Beruka needs BBC

Aren't we already?

I still don't know why Wendy ended up the way she did, art wise, Masao Tsubasa is better than this. She kinda deserves to be forgotten for how garbage she is tho

Awakening redesigns were weird

So, Soleil should change to Paladin, Nina either stays Adventured or goes Wyvern Lord. Or Malig Knight? She have okay magic stat.

What about my Kagero's Caeldori and Elise's Ophelia? Stay as they are or change?

Make that 5 times

>sword exp. 3
>bladetome Astra
>daggerbreaker 3
>status: panic, candlelight
These never get old

Why are all the dragons in Heroes women?

I think its stupid too that people only thought he was good when he was a non-character. How does a character that doesn't exist get ruined?

How do I get gud at chain challenges?

>there are people who actually think that any red sword without DC is worth using over one with DC

Why use any red infantry sword other than Ike or Ryoma (outside of Eirika buffing or Olivia dancing)? Why use any red sword cavalry outside of Xander? Why use any red armor outside of the Black Knight once he arrives?

Red sword fliers lack them but you don't even run them on flier teams anyways.

>Summoner Support on someone who isn't your waifu/favorite/husbando.
Disgusting.

I can do CC12 with two dancers, Reinhardt and CYL Lyn

Having a decent flier team to beat 11-4 is more difficult since I only have Cherche and SCorrin

I'm glad Hidari got rid of Alm's stupid bowlcut

The one time I saw the full Lucina team, I steamrolled it no problem. Still sent the guy a friend request, though, for his excellent taste.

You are too used to SoV by now

Brave Ike and Brave Lucina really came in clutch for me here

This is extremely inaccurate.

Cav memes.
Xander
Reinhardt
Cecillia/Camus
Claire/Priscilla/Elise