/dbg/ - Dragon Ball General

Paradite Edition Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

WAHA

Piccolo, don't eat children!

It is clearly a parasite, someone please help him

I'd like to volunteer one of the several million gohans to fix this.

Oh yeah? Think you're a cut above the rest? What separates you from every other Gohan, kid?

What are your CaCs up to after the plot of Xenoverse 2?
>Caule had an artificial arm built for him by Trunks from the remains of Metal Coooler. Is currently attempting to reach the level of Mastered Super Saiyan Blue , so he can finally surpass Goku, and more importantly his sister.
>Flau has focused on mastering Super Saiyan God and has yet to move onto SSB, but still holds a considerable power advantage over her little brother. Retired from active TP membership, runs a butcher's shop in Conton City.
>Savva has mellowed out and is studying to one day take over management of Capsule Corporation from his mother. Intends to take a different path from his rival Caule, and seek a new level of SSJ that puts even Blue to shame.
>Rankine took over Flau's position in the Time Patrol and trains new recruits. They say he's a bit of a softie compared to his old Captain.
>Saxxon left the Time Patrol and is using his powers of restoration to recreate the original Planet Namek, intending it as a site of pilgrimage and reflection for his people.
>Luscan disappeared one day without a trace. He told no one where he was going, but Savva believes his rival intends to test his power before challenging Savva again; specifically, by taking down his old master, Naraka.
>Shazami accidentally absorbed a Super Dragon Ball and possesses magical wish-granting powers unlike any the world has seen. She primarily uses them to pull animals out of unusual places.
>Sally-Bim is embarking on her 85th World Conton musical tour. 85th this year, as Conton is the only location that hosts her, since she's wanted for the absorption/murder of the fuhrer-idol she fused with in most of the galaxy.

>Stacha never did achieve Super Saiyan, but she's the Time Patrol Eating Competition's undisputed champion, and will remain so for the remainder of her life. She will die of complications from a heart attack in roughly 8 years
>As the new leader of the Frieza Force, Rozen uses his military might to construct artistic murals and monuments through the known universe. Rankine tried to challenge him for leadership once, but to his amazement found his son had surpassed him in power despite his terminal distaste for combat.
>Blue Beetle and Booster Gold continue to fight for truth, justice, and friendship throughout time and space. Theirs is a tale that will never truly end.
>It's said Cauliflau was created only four times: once, to battle Beerus; a second, to defeat Demon God Demigra; a third, to challenge the might of Merged Zamasu. The fourth and final time was to prove once and for all who was the stronger Super Saiyan Fusion: Vegito, or Cauliflau. The outcome of this battle is shrouded in mystery.

Don't post, ever again.

>Shazami accidentally absorbed a Super Dragon Ball and possesses magical wish-granting powers unlike any the world has seen. She primarily uses them to pull animals out of unusual places.
Cute!

You can't make me

Hopefully you can reconsider what you do with your spare time at least

Playing with herself while waiting for xv3

>Hopefully you can reconsider what you do with your spare time at least
You're right, clearly I've made a tremendous error and wasted five fucking minutes of my life. Whatever shall I do

Pepp better not fucking lose again. Pepp should've destroyed Pepp last time

When those 5 minutes could be used doing anything better, yes
When was the last time you kissed a girl user?

She studies biology and anatomy of the multiverses, visiting old places from history, training with the gods.

About two days ago?

Did you use tongue? Did she have cooties?

Whatever you wanna tell the internet man user ;)

If you're anti-Pepp, you're anti-dbg you massive dingaling.

I'd imagine it would be not making a character that looks like Gohan and then naming him Goku.

You're the one that asked. Don't be so upset you didn't get the embarrassing answer you wanted.

Fuck off, I'd rather be Anti-Pepp and root for Pepp
Pepp has been pro-/dbg/ since we started

I wonder if she knows she picked a pretty bad nose. I almost fell for that one too since it looks kinda normal from the front.

I think I picked that nose for my XV1 CaC. Really only works if you also go for the pointiest chin option

You're rooting for worst Pepp, I hope you're happy. Pepp deserved that win.

I guess if you're going for a nose that could poke a man's eye out, might as well have a similar chin, yeah.

Typical peppfag, this is clearly just bait now. No one with taste roots for Pepp

New tournament of peppers. Place your bets now please.

>Pepphra
>Pepphra
>Pepphra
>all on the same team
Yah, no this is fucking rigged

What's the point? The only way Pepp would lose is if Pepp and Pepp work together, but even then Pepp and Pepp are there to protect Pepp.

Pepphra alone could take on all three Pepphras, but allied with Pepphra? They have no chance.

So when will Dabra be in the game?

next DLC

I wonder if we'll get a PQ with Dabra and Towa.

After a lengthy fight the last pepphra standing was overwhelmed by a devastating 3 way pepp attack where pepphra and pepphra set pepphra up to take a powerful ki blast from papphra for the win. Congrats, payouts to team pepphra.

yes but when

I assume October

That's a pretty cool shot, glad I better on Pepp

fellas what did I do wrong

>the legendary 2 tailed super saiyan 4
N-NANI?!

Explain what exactly is wrong with what he did?

>tfw Hallow will never use my mouth as her toilet

Not adhering to the meta.

Delete this or people will think I'm a degenerate when I just want to be loved by them

dumb frogposters

?????

Living happily

beta was fun
can't wait to actually gitgud at Fighterz

God it looks so good

Is there a way to track your Play-Asia order beyond
>[] - Shipped
>[] - Not Shipped

I ordered it Friday so I don't expect it to be here within a day or anything, but I need to know when it's showing up so I can be here to sign for it

Greentos was slain by the unlikely effort of a rag-tag team made up of two clones (one white and one black), a backstabbing kai, and Targos' ghostly spirit after becoming a little too bold and coming out in the open.
Pinktos was shown his alternate timeline's counterpart Greentos' death and laughed, claiming "Wowwwww, it only took 3 of you to kill me!"
He doesn't believe Targos' ghost did anything aside from make him feel bad.
We just don't know what this madman will do.

>She will die of complications from a heart attack in roughly 8 years
RIP in peace, fat Saiyan girl

One on the far left has banging tits, rooting for that one

URARE

NOT BAAAAAAD

Quite giving away my secret presets !

Gimme yet belt

I bought xen2 on the switch, did I fuck up anons?

Yeah

You bought Xenoverse 2

I bought it awhile ago on pc for like $10, installed but never played because got super busy. Is it that bad? I'm playing the first couple of missions and this looks pretty much the same as xen1

>this looks pretty much the same as xen1
Yeah, that can pretty much sum up the entire XV2 story mode minus a few quirks

I like Xenoverse 1 story better than 2, but I can never go back to XV1 because of it's combat and that I only had the PS3 version of the game.

>ps3 Xenoverse
>any fight that has more than 3 people
I don't know why I bought it originally on PS3, well besides the getting it early through the Chinese store thing, when it released in English. I had a PS4

I had XV1 on PS3 because at the time the game came out I was too poor for a PS4.

When are we getting this hairstyle?

If I buy Xenoverse 2 (now that it's on sale), will I be cool doing singleplayer stuff only? I don't really care for min-maxing if that counts, I mostly just want to unlock characters to do some versus alone.

Oh, and can you transform mid combat through multiple stages? I.e. Super Saiyan 1 -> Super Saiyan 2 or Frieza form 1 - > form 2 -> form 3, etc.

Never, but I would like it
Yeah, you don't have to be online at all if you don't want, and yes you can transform in battle

Awesome, thank you so much!

Same here. It was still fun.

Friezas can only go to gold form, so one stage. Only Saiyans get multi stage race unique transformations, Kaioken is all races and can d othat too.

What is she confused about

I don't know.

Which one is this?

post you'reself blending in with earthlings

Not like anyone would know since I don't have a tail.

That's not an Earthling, that's a[Connection Error has occurred.]

You on the bottom right? I see you cosplay
Swear to Zamasu...

So when is PlagueOfGripes gonna draw the new waifubot?

There's no way he hasn't seen the reveal images for Android 21.

What exactly is in the Semi-Official /dbg/ CAC Pack?

Can't fucking wait for the character mod
My penis, please control yourself

Do you think Plague realizes yet that he will eventually have make another DBZ trifusion, using the game-original characters 21, Note, and Towa?

>Fusing the pure and sweet Note with those things

Exactly.

okay woah lewd

Just wish we knew if she was fightan or not

I hope she has a cool rocket punch like 16.

Note is NOT for putting thots inside.

I'm curious if Max Power Hell's Flash would have landed there and done enough damage to kill.
I'm assuming you can't DHC into level 3s at least.

Explain why Aubah wants to be inside her then

That's what makes it all the hotter

>First pull on new Dokkan banner
FUCK
YEAH

Haha, fuck you, Super 17! Didn't need to spend any of my stones on your trash!

Nice.

Super 17 is a cuter girl than her.

???