imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Lazy pieces of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiIaXiDkiZE
strawpoll.me/13871625
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck are mage weapons all so SHIT?
they're all so fucking slow compared to ranged weapons that do more damage, travel faster and can even have homing if you want
fuck

Post your rockets!

Weren't you working on this for like 2 years?

>trying to build a fishing hut
>it's oddly assimetrical
>been trying to fix that for literally 40 minutes now
>still can't do it

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS BUILDING IN THIS FUCKING GAME SO DAMN HARD

WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Weapon diversity
Ranged is DPS, there's no doubt about it, but most ranged weapons are extremely samey. Most gun upgrades are just "it fires the same but faster"

People play mage because they want varied effects or tools for any situation, the fun of casting weird spells that do crazy shit over the utility of making anything dead the second it comes on screen.

Not to mention ranged has a higher cost to play than magic. Mages regenerate their ammo for free, ranged players have to buy or craft their shit, so it makes more sense that it's stronger.

You think you know what real shit is? Look at melee weapons. No, not swords that fire melee beams or yoyos that you beat people with meleely, real melee weapons.

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Are there any good terraria youtubers? All i see is this content that seems to be aimed at 12/13 year olds, with loud yelling, "randem XDXD" humour and overall shitty videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiIaXiDkiZE

Watch it 'til your heart is happy

This one is *so* cute, look at the astronaut outfit and all!

I thought this was Starbound.

>strawpoll.me/13871625

Favorite Mods.

I tend to get frustrated and abandon stuff for months.

thanks for putting the arrow in front off it so that i have to manually highlight instead of just being able to double click

>You're welcome!

No problem babe

>have luiafk mod enabled
>kill WoF 10 times
>still no fucking Loot Magnet

what is the droprate of this piece of shit?
i used to just cheat sheet it in, but now that i'm playing fair, it won't fucking drop.
playing without it is SUFFERING

Hey guys I just started playing and have nothing but love the game what the fuck should do I for a sword? I have a ice sword I found and I found 2 sky island using the water spelll but no good loot any advice for brand new noob? My friend started acter me and got a slime staff to drop good luck..

Fuck this is crazy nice and huve I have maybe 6 rooms lmao just started though and not doing mods or cheating

Some people call him..

>include a variety of melee weapons that require close-range combat to really be effective
>make it so every fucking boss in the game can steamroll you if you don't keep your distance, and you can't push them away at all
Why do they hate melee so much?

This is a melee weapon
it might look like a magic weapon
It might have nothing to do with close range combat
it might look like your are causing tiny bugs to swarm out to attack things for you

but this is a melee weapon.

I got a lot of houses but before long I'll have to think of appropriate homesteads

Vary that shit up a bit
if you have some stone, considered planked walls to give your walls some extra texture

Corruption looks better, has better music and has a better boss so it's a no-brainer.
On the other hand Crimson is usually a lot smaller so it has less risk of raping your worldgen.

Calamity for sure, all other mods are boring garbage

What would you change it to? Of the avalialbe biome chests, scourge of the corruptor is the only melee weapon

Is there a way to make this waterfall look prettier? i was hoping it would fall all the way down, but it's stopping halfway through.

>the only melee weapon
Vampire knives, though for both of those, throwing would be the more natural choice.

What if they made it into a writhing mass of corruptors balled up into a flail, and whenever you smacked something with it the mini corruptors swarmed out?

Why are all the biome weapons shit except basically vampire knives? If you had to design new biome weapons or accessories, what would they be? For hallowed, obviously a unicorn horsecock with some rainbow jizz related on hit effect that could be swung a broadsword on the leftclick, and a spear that shot confetti cum on the rightclick. It would be more meme than meowmere and infinitely superior.

scourge is pretty good u lil bitch

I would wholesale replace the weapons with accesories. Accessories can always be good no matter what stage of the game if their effect is unique enough, weapons are often outclassed moments after being acquired

I would likely have the accessories add effects to the attacks the biome exemplifies, like equiptable flasks for the weapon type.

Hallow could give magic additional crystal explosions on hit
Corruption could give melee (or thrown or something if they want to make that a thing) a spreading disease type debuff. Chip damage that spreads to nearby mobs and doesn't go away till they die.
Crimson could give melee weapons lifesteal (or maybe a more balanced regen buff for doing damage)
Ice could give minions a stacking movement debuff to enemies, enough attacks having the chance to freeze them in place for a bit
Jungle could cause any bullet to split, on hit, into a similar but much weaker bullet that riccochet backwards

beautiful

Yrimir
Ningishu rwm
rwm8558
BaumProductions

>I would wholesale replace the weapons with accesories.
I like this idea. To encourage collecting them all, you could make a combined accessory, which could maybe even combine with the Celestial Shell. I also think maybe they should have different effects based on the biome you are in. The desert should also have a key now that there's a whole underground antlion den in every world, which is opposite to the snow biome.

Fast ded

That's what she said.

Base biome
1x Forests
2x Snow
3x Jungle
4x Desert
5x Ocean (*Underwater if dubs)
6x Sky
7x Underground
8x Corruption/Crimson (*if dubs move to Hallow after hardmode)
9x Pick one
0x Reroll

x1-x2 Melee
x3-x4 Magic
x5-x6 Ranged
x7-x8 Summon
x9 Yoyo
x0 Pick one or reroll

Post your best trees. I want to see some good bonsai shit

I hide my finest tree

post 2nd best pls I'm about to build some was wondering if I could steal a model

Roll

Holy shit baum. I remember watching his Avalon playthrough back in the day, ill have to check him out again.

I guess it's time.

To post builds?

I started a calamity playthrough today and its actually really fun. Why does everyone say it sucks so much, it really put me off from trying it.

It's a potful of half-assed unbalanced ideas.

>"Eye of Cthulhu has awoken!"
>I'm in the fucking jungle underground without arrows, trying to climb up from the temple entrance
>Expert mode
>Got this far with just a Mandible Blade

Always with the bad timing.

No. Time to DIE

Massive worlds when?

>10

>Corruption
>it's a no-brainer
Heh

What's this Veeky Forums mod in the pastebin?

Question
Does Expeditions mod stack with Spirit/Thorium/Fargo mod?

waterfall blocks

Adds a few random things, mainly that class rolling thing that used to get posted often.
It doesn't have any incompatibilities with those, if that's what you meant.

>and you can't push them away at all
that would be overpowered as fuck though

Is it okay if i never break any altars after i kill WoF? I can get all the ores i need from the fishing crates anyway.

up your settings, loser

What settings

I thought they weren't supposed to spawn if you were underground.

It's ok, but mechanical bosses will not randomly spawn. You can still summon them, though

Horsecock

bump

What if there was a mod that gave bonuses to full social slot outfits? Like the silly sunflower outfit could permanently give the Happy! buff or something.

1v1 me fagit bring scourge and I'll bring vampire knives

This would be an interesting fight but not for the reasons one would think
>1 weapon is crippled because weapons don't home in during PvP
>another weapon is crippled due to players having huge invuln times and reduced damage for pvp, nerfing it's healing factor dramatically
>one weapon fires 1 long range projectile that explodes into spam, the other shotguns tons of them (but only 1 can do damage due to player damage calc)

it'd be such a shitty fight. I feel the vamp knives guy would get shit on just because his weapon would have half the dps while also having to be close range, the other guy can just hope his spam splosions win

I moved some NPCs away while I figure out what I'm doing with my spawn point.

Roll

>tfw you'll never be a good builder like rulick15

Would recommend Gungnir as well.

Im trying to connect to the Panther server and they just wont let me in. Says cant accept uuid or some shit

Is there a Vampire Knives like item for mods except it steals mana and not health?

bump

his thread has been dead since its conception

party

Anyone here enjoy playing old mods. Currently playing through Avalon

Please tell me how, I didn't do modding almost at all before the TModLoader era.

What the fuck

calamity

Is it rare? i hope i didn't miss out on cool drops by not killing it.

No it's not rare, you'll see more of them if you venture underground.

It's kind of a pest because it phases through solid blocks a lot and it's tough early on.

Yeah you were right, found another one above ground and killed it this time.

>check out elemental unleash
>one of the bosses involves you trying to guide lasers into a boss to damage it
>said lasers also have no tell on when they're going to be active or where they'll be coming from
>every attack from said boss basically one-shots you too

Is that Red Cloud Revamped project halfway acceptable?

>installing so many mods you can't tell where things are from

Vortex Blaster is shit

I wish there were more biome variations like crimson
>abyss instead of hell

It's weird what variation there is.

>Crimson/Corruption
>Copper, Iron, Silver, Gold ores

>Ocram, Turok and Lepus get removed forever because they don't fit the Terraria theme

Yeah because they have actual sprites that actually look good.

>modding them in is illegal

Since when do cuck devs have a say in what a modder can and can not do?

>Turok
I wish Terraria has Turok stuff. Campaigner and Primagen would be fun bosses.

How do my mods look? Anymore I should add?

Luiafk
Battle Rods
Magic Storage

colored damage types
what mod is this from?
where's my items?
yet another boss health bar

>they don't fit the Terraria theme
Fucking what theme? Terraria is all over the goddamn place, you've got everything from ancient stone golems to giant mechanical worms to fucking pirate invasions culminating in killing a flying wooden ship.

They actually meant anything that would be interesting for Terraria

They meant detailed sprites. If you look at any of those bosses, they look ten times better than the real ones. Redditgit is salty about it.

Testing Harpy spawn heights