Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/PskpwXS
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for why have I only just found out that operators have visible ass and thighhighs? Goddamnit DE.

>first for the state of zenurik/naramon fags

Oh look a new thread time for another GIVEAWAY!
Respond to THIS post and the OP with a picture of your favorite frame being hyped for the upcoming updatedisaster with a visible kubrow and you can pick any item on the market up to 100p!

Gonna arbitrarily decide to give to 4 people this time.

berg/katze

That's a cute operator user.

>tfw no way to move the eyes slightly closer together

If I could do that I'd be completely satisfied.

arca armor collection
alantar

nth for nothing selling today

not mine user, just a cheeky edit i made to a picture posted to the general

i don't want your pity

>not wanting to hold onto you shekels

Forma Bunderu
Suffuri

Ivara and the puppers

DO NOT LEWD THE OPERATORS

>Zenurik gone
>Everyone will go back to pizzas or just pewpewing their guns the majority of the time

Why is this considered fun again?

I wish the manduka boots didn't have dumb animal feet.
Just get some trinslut to be your best friend or something.

arca armor aollection
alantar

im sorry for being a shitter senapi, here's my big boi

It's inevitable.

Varida suit is the only suit worth using

it's mostly the suit

It's a step in the right direction. With Zenurik gone, there will be more eyes on the horrendously OP gear menu.

They got rid of Zenurik, eliminating that synergy with Chroma, then they're gonna "look into him." He's dead.

i'm trash at taking good screens
smoke colors
[/spoiler] Nebulir

I am still hoping that energy will one day share the fate of stamina.

also i don't know how to spoiler either end me

>not wanting those manduka cat feet

>severely limiting the usage of what makes each frame unique is a step in the right direction

Moron

>there are people who never went madurai
>not getting the 270% extra dmg
>not adding damage types to weapons that don't have them
it's like you guys wanted to be shit

I didn't say anything about leggings, I only mentioned the suit. :^)

I think it would be more interesting if instead of using energy as a shared pool, each ability had its own pool and would regenerate at different rates. Then if you wanted to use X ability more, you'd set it at the highest priority, and it'd get energy before anything else.

with the arca chest plate vauban kinda looks like Isaac Clarke from Dead Space.

that sounds like a good game
but not warframe

Does anyone have those Necrodancer conversions for mandachord? I can't find them.

>270%
More like a 90% IPS element.
Yeah
No laser cutter in Warframe though.

What would be the closest you could get to an Isaac loadout? Panthera?

one of the beam-based Corpus weapons, methinks.

everyone loves ripper-chan

madurai doesn't do a stacking multiply of the damage type ratio like IPS mods, it straight up adds a percentage of the weapon's base damage as additional IPS

are these good?

How do I learn to Jew in this video game? I am running low on plat.

Arca Scisco reminds me the most of the plasma cutter. It just has that scope and combo mechanic.

Arca Plasmor behaves like the Line Gun to an extent.

Arca Scisco feels like the Plasma Cutter, though it only fires a single beam.

Opticor is kinda like the Contact Beam.
Boltor is the closest thing to the pulse rifle.

Miter is pretty slicey. Haven't used panthera

It's pretty FOTM right now but Arca Plasmor has a good "wave gun" feel to it.

>Boltor is the closest thing to the pulse rifle.
Not Braton with fire rate mods or Grakata?

The pulse rifle was a hitscan gun that fired quickly with somewhat bad accuracy., from what I remember.

If I'm going to potato a melee weapon, is Galatine a good choice? I think it's fun

Oh yeah, I was thinking of the Javelin Gun. Maybe Harpak fits that but it doesn't have the look.

Do Galatine Prime if you like it.

Still one left for this,
didn't ask for anything

Okay I'll just wait until I get the Prime for it, probably be better to put a potato on my Tigris or something

It works exactly like an element. Other elements don't get boosted, it literally adds 30% of serration etc per bonus selected base damage on Lanka et al.

So you'll get bonus damage. But not 270%

>better to put a potato on my Tigris or something
I'd be a little conservative about putting a potato/forma on a weapon that has a superior variant like prime, wraith, vandal, prisma, or syndicate.

I wasn't saying otherwise, but you're still getting +270% of modified base damage as additional damage (not 270% of total damage like it may have seemed to imply), so yes I guess exactly like an element, or three elemental mods

I don't think we disagree, rather this is just a matter of semantics and DE's poor phrasing/ambiguous mechanics, like shadow warrior 2 made me hate so many things about this game even more because of how it laid out the stats and how it was all structured

>Zenurik Shitter complaining about their loss of free energy

Its nothing but Zenurik Shitters crying about the change, sure I've seen some Naramon here and there but I'm sure they can deal with it seeing as they have been playing without that energy gain. Are you really so bad that you can't handle Warframe energy management like it was Pre-Focus? At this point enemies drop energy to the point where Pizzas are really just for retards wanting to spam an ability every damn second. Learn to adapt you shitter.

I guess I'll just save them up then. Thanks for the advice

>its fun when you cant use your abilities xD

I know you're just an overcompensating shitter, but at least try harder

Never had to rely on Zenurik friend, this change means nothing to me, I'll keep using my abilities as much as I do my guns without a crutch

>tfw you can't toggle off Trin Strega or Banshee Soprana's ugly skirts
>tfw they have nice, minimalistic designs underneath
Why does DE hate us

I just started this game. Got frost prime from twitch prime thing.
is this a good warframe?

I'm not really sure what I should be doing right now...

dont use him and choose exal as your starter

Wh-why not? Frost prime looks cooler.

>Got frost prime from twitch prime thing.
>is this a good warframe?
Yes. Don't use it on infested defense.

Because they know exactly what "minimalistic designs" you're talking about.

He's great, yes.
Because getting such a great frame early breaks the progression a bit.

That being said, regular Frost is nearly identical stats wise. So once you get to the point where you can obtain Frost (fairly early) go ahead and use it.

Huh? I'm not trying to make a joke.
They look nice and simple without the weird buggy cloth physics enabled crap that clips everywhere.

Reminds me of the early designs like Excal, Mag, Loki etc. which are vastly superior to the junk we get now like Octavia.

>coming back to the game since 2013
I feel so overwhelmed everything has changed send help

not that user but he's both right and wrong. I never hopped onto the Zenurik focus tree so I don't know to what level it enabled energy regeneration and ability spam but if you're willing to build your warframe mods around it, energy is only an issue in the opening portion of a mission. After 3 minutes you should have reached a point where your energy spent is lesser than the energy gain from crates and enemy drops. He's wrong in the sense that now you're forced to build for efficiency and flow in order to maximize ability usage rather than relying on the energy regen to buffer for your reduced capacity or efficiency, this means you might have 2-3 less mod slots for your frame since you're forced into putting Flow and an efficiency mod(s). This is a huge change to build flexibility and makes it significantly harder to build your frame the way you want WHILE still being able to make use of the frames powers. Energy should be a resource you need to manage, but it shouldn't cost 2 mod slots just to make it manageable.

It's very useful. 3 is the bread and butter.

Press 1 skill on it to remove it, because you can only fire one way through it.

>15...

:-)

Where are the ash players?

because excal is good too, and you will need to level up both anyway to increase mastery rack.

i am in your shoes right now, just swap between them and learn how to use both. use frost for defensive missions and excal for gotta go fast

Really makes you think

>tfw free for 1.5 years now
If I could do it, so could you. It is possible to get off Steve's wild ride!

The convectrix is a ripoff to the plasma cutter when it comes to design. Won't cut your enemies in half though, but its kinda fun in crowds.

>in kuva flood
>finish destroying the siphon and get my 2.4k kuva
>host migration fails
>thrown back to my ship
>rejoin the group
>0 kuva

S L E E K

i should build "her" for spy missions? neptune its to hard for me

I chose the sword and assault rifle, braton or something like that as my starter weapons.

Do i just use them to level them up or what? How do I do more dmg?

I got a HEK blueprint, is it good?

What mods should I be placing in my frame and gun?

gas trade chat

MK1 weapons are garbage. Level them up to 30, then buy their real replacements from the market (search for Braton instead of MK1-Braton)

Hek is really good, it can take you all the way to endgame. It is mastery locked though, you'll have to level up a bit to use it.

>ubergamer00

As for mods, you won't have much of a selection starting on. You'll find some "damaged" mods early on, those are usually critical mods but you're given shittier versions of them. Use them until you find their true replacements.

Should I max rank serration? +40% dmg seems really gud.

>Do i just use them to level them up or what?
Yes, for the most part. Besides using them, leeching off of the kills of others is the second-best way to level them up.

>How do I do more dmg?
Mods. Leveling up a frame or weapon increases their mod capacity.

>I got a HEK blueprint, is it good?
Yes, but it shines later on with a specific augment.

Meaty thighs.

what the fuck is this shit, no wonder there are no atlas players, why doesn't DE ever make good helmets?

Yes. It's the very base of every weapon build.

SHUT IT DOWN

Just get Ivara for spy missions.

By the time you get all the parts, you'll be so good at Spy you'll never actually need her.

Been gone for a few months, what's this I hear about Zenurik? Is it just something in the works or has it already been implemented?

Not for another 1~3 months.

Since there's no fourth I'm sending you guys stuff now.

I'm glad they used some similar design schemes from Frost's deluxe skin on a female frame.

:>)