/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/LsW0FWjR

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

kys you ugly autist

first for naaki

Woah hellow beautiful. Have I seen u around somewhere?

Remember where you are right now. Veeky Forums.

Daily reminder to all the new lurkers that Inner_Circle is the feces eating guild.

Just ignore them and pretend like they aren't part of /bdog/

The real reminder to new lurkers is to leave. There is absolutely no content here. Not even bantz.

Tera's dying days were better than this, somehow.

You should leave this board you fucking alien. Stop contaminating my fucking board.

I want cute avatars! AND I WANT THEM POSTED RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

except Inner_Circle, they make uggos and should go eat poopoo in a corner or something, ew!

>ignore the only bdog guild left

Okay blade. Tell us how your guild is more of a bdog guild with 2 posters out of 50 members here again.

small wizard is the cutest IC

That's not Strawberry

>the only bdog guild left
>Doesn't invite anyone
Yeah, right

but im not blade_at

you get one guess mister! only one!

Just invited someone 2 days ago and we're getting another tomorrow when their cd is up.
Maybe you just got turned down because you weren't good enough, just like blade_at

>Doesn't invite everyone*

ftfy

okay the only other ITC shitter that posts here then

Nobody has answered why being a /BDOG/ guild is supposed to be a good thing.

Ask your one other guildie that posts here. Considering he wants to turn your guild into a bdog guild so bad he should know.

>not in the cuck guild

You get one more guess mister! but this one your last!

ask blade since he seems to want ITC to be one so badly

im autistic enough to know thats you aena

When were we supposed to continue our last ERP session?

when you share pictures of your cock with him

Well, Honora's retarded in trying to push that narrative and nobody else in ITC cares about being a /BDOG/ guild because the traits attributed to being one are awful.

I want to know why YOU think it is since it seems to be the only fallback retort when it comes to ITC posting in these threads.

Please help me understand.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u a dood?

Aena? i thought you where a nun?

That's correct mister!

Recognition from the thread and the knowledge that people here will talk about your guild one way or another. In fact, according to what i just said, ITC can be considered a bdog guild, so suck shit youre knee-deep in it lmao.

Like few other generals, general guilds are just meant to be a place for like minded people to join up and work together to achieving something in the game. So you're not left to yourself or joining a random guild that may do nothing for you. Many other generals all seem to achieve this without problem, having a large, singular guild for the general and multiple of guilds for a variety of players. The only difficulty with this is that a number of people can not stand to be around other players for which ever reason it may be and that is completely acceptable. The "No Fun Allowed" rule still applies to /v/g/ posting.

exactly its a different mindset
Veeky Forums guilds are for for more social people who want to play with friends
the node guilds are just a bunch of people looking to make gains not friends

ITC best guild

Just being talked about by the thread doesn't make you a bdog guild. We talk about manup, they aren't a bdog guild.

POST TOON

how many of the toon posters are even left anymore?

kys avatarfag

>want to know why YOU think it is since it seems to be the only fallback retort
>Fallback retort

This is where you are wrong and again, regardless of who you are or which guild you are with, thinking in a hive mind just shows how incapable you are of understanding. It's the mindset that people have when they post on Veeky Forums that creates this atmosphere and are heckled to the point that the only object is to show truly how wrong they are in their behavior that they either do something about it or leave.

No matter how much all of you hate to think it, you all are normal people. The madness itself comes from the outside world where "normies" are in fact the mentally ill. Veeky Forums is the last bastion of free speech and when one or a few come to change that, in a vein attempt, it is met with opposition.

>Toon
BRRRRRRR

>Recognition from the thread and the knowledge that people here will talk about your guild one way or another.
That seems like a pretty dull reason to want to be a /BDOG/ guild.
>Like few other generals, general guilds are just meant to be a place for like minded people to join up and work together to achieving something in the game.
The problem with this is that about 99% of the Veeky Forums guilds(outliers exist, I know) and gathering that have been made since the inception of this board have been wholly trash and never accomplished anything of merit. The reason being is the same reason it's considered a Veeky Forums guild: you let anyone in because they are from the same shit-post space regardless of character/personal quality which actually leads more to degradation than it does to growth.

ERPers, e-lationships, drama, obnoxious meme-spouting idiots all tucked into one space is never a good thing so I don't understand why people laud it as some great thing to be a guild full of these people.
I'm not wrong. It is the default retort. And no, acting retarded on the internet is not the same thing as exercising free speech.

post more of this slut

>the node guilds are just a bunch of people looking to make gains not friends
That's ridiculous

>when vjemal post
>You're a vg guild!
>when blade_at post
>you're not a vg guild
gave me a chuckle.

It is free speech you fucking mongol. I can and will speak my mind and there is nothing you can do about it.

HU is really fun!

>Complains about lewd posters
>Post lewds

not him but I'd say node guilds thats wrong but siege guilds definitely right considering the amount of people they rotate through a week relationships can't exactly be built
some of the more tryhard node guilds are also like that

Have we gone full circle?

He also says he doesn't erp but can usually be found cal 2 hanging out with known erpers

It's also really dead.

I was going to play till I heard about the censorship, seriously fuck that noise. Sorry whyfu.

aena and vjera are known to ERP all the time

ill play with you if you buy it for me whyfu

You're under the assumption I wish to stifle people acting like retards on Veeky Forums. I don't. It's funny to me that you think that this site is a "bastion fo free speech" when in reality it's just a place for you to hide away and act like and idiot without consequence.
>Dancer outfit is lewd.
I guess when you're ill-adjusted and narrow-minded the only way you can think of a character showing skin in that way is exclusively sexual.
The last time I was on Calpheon 2 was sometime last week where I was hunting/looking to spend karma on IC/Sardine/Orchid and found Straumm at pirates. Prior to that I haven't been on that channel in weeks because there's nothing but trash to be found there.

If you ever see me on Calpheon 2 or ERPing and give me proof I'll give you 500 USD on PayPal or your Steam wallet.

bitch shut thhe fuck up its node war

>It's funny to me
>Me

See, that is it. nothing more to say. Please related back to

>The last time I was on Calpheon 2 was sometime last week where
And yesterday you said you hadn't been there "in like 2 months"
get your lies consistent at least

jesus erpers are dumb

btfo so hard I can hear it from the command post aoohooooooooaaa

Is this the worst these threads have been in a long time?
They've been shitty for a long time now but this is a all time low

>he hunts afk fishers
how dumb can you be lmfao

No, what I said was I haven't been to the inn, which is a true statement. If you're going to shit-post about something I said on Discord at least post what I said.

Try again.

>takes a screenshot of the body in focus with a lewd pose
>i-its not sexual!
lmao is jamal this retarded? also
>a "girl" posting lewd pics of their characters
no girl does this, black man

Killed it. Epic banter, m8. Dropped the bomb. How could he possibly recover?

Keep your weak bait memes to the discord.
Nice shit-post smooth-brain.

>ad hominem
LMAO nice argument

Yes. ITC is by far the most boring guild.
Nobody in it is original, nothing they do is original, and they are not entertaining in the slightest.

I miss when it was IC and Sardine going at it. I got to read funny IC shitpost and family to lewd Sardines. Best

cringe

exactly but now it's just
>ITC : blwehegh noor de warsss ahhhh
>Everyone : stfu retard
>ITC : but im not retarded (to be read with a retard voice)

the best guild often receives the most hate

sardines had the most hate but now that they're gone its IC

what a sperg

damn...those shit eating cucks at IC are truly the best then...

>no girl does this, black man
You never saw the 2nd life thots then

quality thread as always

hurrrgh im retarded

GF ITC

Wish these kikes would fuck off and take their silver gimme dats meme with them.

Blade_at, Vjamal just called you a retard, you gonna take that? You will you cuck

thangs :-DDDD

>Meguri posting in new-nu-bdog discord
>it's just /pol/ nazi and nigger killing memes
What did I even expect?

Meguri called me a fag kike oven fodder piece of shit yesterday

It doesn't matter because Vjera is irrelevant.

She used to be pretty cool for real. But her change of attitude is really disturbing. She leaked our skype logs and started pushing her hyper-racist bullshit on all of our mutual friends.

I like this meguri more. She seems more real

>being threaten by words on a user image board
Is this the power of IC? No wonder they have to shitpost so much to try to protect themselves. The members in ITC have thick skin and we can take the bants. .......................................................................................................................................................................................

Wake me up when bdog is good again

Literal subhuman nigger trash trying to talk shit about me

hey guys naakih ere I just woke upp my eyes are very uncomfortable

I thought Meguri was friends with Eristic? What a 2 faced fuckboi faggot

How can I serve you today oh great leader?

I want to make Naaki happy!

ITC Best Guild

TIMALLENTIMALLENTIMALLENTIMALLENTIMALLENTIMALLEN

Meguri is a girl. It's what they do

>The members in ITC have thick skin and we can take the bants
LMAO itc have the thinnest skin. one little shitpost and they go apeshit and post MUH NODES MUH PVP 1V1 ME

blacks are disgusting filth

It's not thick of thin skin
ITC are just autistic manbabies that lack social experience.
You've got edgelord blade straight outta sword art online, vjera who tries to pull the whole mature look but doesn't know what maturity is, windalgo who's just a passive cuck, aska who can only repeat Reddit memes, biggsviii who just wants to erp, etc

Broken fucking people

Megu...

i'd erp with Biggs

me doo

Buh