/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2129

>Recent News
New EX Class: Dancer (Clear Chapter 63 and Job Quest on Chapter 25)
New Characters: SSR Anne, SR Owen
RoB:Virgin Soul BD Cross-Promo Character: SSR Nina Drango (gbf.wiki/Nina_Drango)
New Side Story: Defender's Oath

>Current Events
17M Player Celebration (gbf.wiki/17_Million_Players_Celebration)
Touken Ranbu Collab (gbf.wiki/Katsugeki_Touken_Ranbu:_Fate_Horizon)

>Future Updates/Changes
5* Lennah and 4* Sethlans(Summon)
Main Quest chapters 94-97 being added
Lyria stamps will be next for voices

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - It will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Wind Favored)
9/30 - ??? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Calculator - Learn to use it so you won't be dependent on other people's opinion.
hsimyu.net/motocal/

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#limited/2016/scene/scene_evt17april_cp0_q1_s20/index
docs.google.com/document/d/1hP9uCQi6-6-hsu_f6f5P_jb2urP3Hr7zTn6_fHeu24k/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wind!

is shit!

HOST ZOI

do your event missions :)

My cute grandpa

is it worth getting uprising for chaos ruler? what do you guys usually run?

How is your event grind going?

Save light.

/gbfg/ should sleep

Can't, I'm at relic shard #26 and the game isn't going to give me a flip until the 40th one drops.

>still no SSR weapons
>my fillers are all 3star uncapped and skill 5
>my weapon pool is getting filled to the brim again

Fucking hell bros, what do I do now? do I just use these filler shits to gradually max out my bahamut weapon cause there really is no fucking space

swords now give large trium

Would you jam your dick in there?

I'm done.

I've used it a couple of times. You could just as easily pick up AR3 though if you are not going to bring either grav or blind.

I flb'd one light katana, picked up the dark katana even though I have sarasa and yoda, picked up damascus crystals and the cheap draw tickets. Finished in a couple days and have been making pretty big gains during magfest

I remember seeing a video somewhere a guy had the bright idea to rig a fleshlight to the motor of a fan, he turned the fan on and nearly ripped his dick off, blood everywhere. In short, I'm not going anywhere near a motorized dick-ripper, thanks.

i'm done but i still need to drop one katana, i keep getting urns and damascus grains but no katanas.

Sorry for the blog, but I just got a vice MVP on a Grande! Sure, the MVP did 3m honors and I did ~850k, and it's magnafest, but still, I have no T4 and a shitty grid so I'm quite happy! This is probably by biggest raid achievement to date!

Shut up loser

post recruitment pitches

Congrats! Post ID so I can give you a good work sticker

if you join my guild, I'll post lewd pictures in discord for the pleasure of the people.

sounds good, what guild

You know the drill, post ID cutie.

boxdaisuki, its in the pastebin

>get a new SSR gauntlet/bolt rifle
>it's actually a dps loss compared to a 3* uncapped SR

What the fuck is this shit? why did the guide say to fill up 6-7 capped SSR items first when it's clearly a downgrade?

Should I simply skill 10 and 3* my rifles and gauntlets as they come cause clearly I'm getting gimped by replacing my SK 4 3* fillers.

It's not a DPS loss, this doesn't account for the skill, only the raw ATK and synergy. Max skill it ASAP.

w-well...

i can see why nips avoid EN raids

How important are Xeno weapons? How hard are they to farm? How often do they come around?

Most of my magna grids are almost complete; just missing Xeno weapons.

>he fell for the SSR meme

Good, they're terrible shitters. Go into a pub baha, see what happens.

How ready are you guys for Wind GW?
Post your Wind team

don't listen to dipshit guides that suggest fists or guns. the tia sr swords are plenty strong. it's just a meme to fill your grid with literal garbage guns

I will continue to leech everything until I'm strong enough to solo it without shitter nips.

Go read the guides again you fucking moron.

>still doing GW

Gawain, Corn, Zoi

don't bully the newfriend

How else would you measure your epeen then?
Baha HL?

Oh geez, not a screetshot. Though I can understand his frustration if it was a 6 man or something like that.

You have 30 gold bars already???

Fuck off its his fault for being a retard

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#limited/2016/scene/scene_evt17april_cp0_q1_s20/index

>FAQ
>69 pages
No thanks I'll just ask in the thread.

Please include the updated FAQ in the next OP
docs.google.com/document/d/1hP9uCQi6-6-hsu_f6f5P_jb2urP3Hr7zTn6_fHeu24k/edit

>kmr has shiva and i don't
it's not fair bros

I'm ready.

This is gonna be another episode of crewmates bringing good stuff while I just try to do my best to damage stuff/bring debuffs that people don't normally use.

YES BAAL
GIVE ME YOUR GUITAR

i don't even have titan but whatever i still want it

Do you guys post Omega raids?
I usually end doing Chev and Celeste up to 50% and then I call randoms, but might as well post them here instead

Should I ticket out the last few sticks for my fire grid? I haven't been making much progress this magnafest. 500 berries and all of my passive BP has gotten me one stick, a gun, and a few pieces of SSR fodder.

>Nina has fist proficiency
So whip is now dagger, sword, gun and fist at the same time.

Might as well.

>my exact team
Nice. But you should have JK on the 3rd slot.

I usually just post them to crew because they get run so often. You can post them here and I'm sure people will leech, just don't get spammy with it.

SK 1 SSR vs SK 4 is a dps loss, I mean yeah when I get it to SK 4 it'll probably even out(at the loss of hp).

Wouldn't it be better to just uncap the first weapon for even more hp/attack? Also I was told not to go past SK 5 on those gloves, cause they're shit compared to rifles.

don't have anything else, will try my best!!

>those teams
reroll

Why would you have jk on 3rd? Where she is now makes the most sense.

But then Rosetta's going to ougi.

who has a whip gun

>Nice. But you should have JK on the 3rd slot.
sure if you have no idea what jk does

Christina has gun prof
Ferry has dagger prof
Ferry's gacha weapon and Qinglong whip is sword

N-no thanks. Getting too close to rank 100 to consider rerolling.

water katana is best water ex next to pina dagger?

isn't it slightly better than pinya dagger

>Should I ticket out the last few sticks for my fire grid?
What?
Put SAyer in front line, he is better than any of those shit-tier SSRs.

Is there anyway to turn off those action messages that pop up which gets in the way of clicking or tapping skill buttons?

How strong is Yoda lorewise?

Help Nezha is harder than what i expected
7640AB2E

I like that Melissabelle has gotten more popular since her buff, she was my first SSR after my "free" Zeta. And she's still on my wind team after all this time.

>friend plays dark w/ s.zoi
>i play earth
>makes fun of me that i'm too slow and do no dmg

he's rank 110ish and im 96. when do i get stronger than him?

>katana final uncaps want you to farm even more shit

fuck this shit i'm just going to use bricks on the SRs

2nd spot is the best for ougi generation without having her ougi

when you have a bunch of baal axes and sarasa 5*

You'll never get faster than zoinig in short raids.

I've lost all motivation to play. I don't even talk to my guild anymore.

once you hit HL you'll get a boost from tier 4 jobs and coda but you're going to have a rough time because he'll be able to outburst you in most content. the only time where you might do better is HL battles where he won't be able to leverage zoi and enmity as much because he has to play more cautious.

what is your earth grid/characters/summons?

So if I want to play wind Sidewinder I need 8 guns?

help

You should make fun of him for being a retarded zoinigger

Sorry, I was actually MVPing my first Grande! Had to use elixir, but that's because the 2 other strong DPSes died and bailed so the raid would've failed otherwise. It was a nice experience!

pls don't bully11021732

shit name

>God's Son died and came back to life to save the raid.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck that's some meta shit right there

Wow i have you on my friend list

Don't bother with Tia dude. As soon as I got a base gun grid I decided to leave her be and focus on Yugu who is far more generous.

Fuck off, Judas.

>be a f2p shitter with a botted wind team (Christina and SR rosetta/lecia)
>saving up for upcoming legfests waiting to transition to either water, dirt or memelight/dark
>I already have homo sword + lady grey so I only need 2 good SSRs if I want light or dark

How far should I push my wind team's grid as I wait a few months? I'm saving up all my pendants till I get close to 20k before deciding as well.

Just MVP your memerolls.

you'll roll all your crystals and get 0 (zero) ssrs

>I only need 2 good SSRs if I want light or dark
You need more than 2 good SSRs for either as well as functioning pools dude.

Tia is super generous with her guns to me. Yugu on the other hand wants me to make a stick grid. Still need 5 swords.

You don't have the im@s? I'd just consider buying an account or rerolling then. You have literally no gacha rolled SSR (Grey is one of the guaranteed tutorial rolls, Homo is free, Christina is free), don't waste your precious time with such an account. In fact, just ask here, I'm pretty sure even unwanted accounts are better than what you have.