One Piece Games General - /opgg/

It's Carrot's general now edition

old failed general: >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

news:

Version 7.4 released on JPN, Limit Break mechanics live

Doflamingo Battle Royale event ended

Carrot Sugo coming to global, DOUBLE CHANCE FOR LEGENDS

New global fortnight next week: Violet+Sanji

New 5*+ Evos on global: Robin, Franky, Brook (note: Choose Brook or Robin)

2x skillup event now live on global

3x Super Success now live on JPN

Nani?

Just let it die, we have sugo soon.

respond to this post or you won't pull neko

nya~

Reminder that this is a secret bait sugo
do not pull

fuck you i'm not waiting 5 months. I'm going to take the bait!

I like how the general's gone so far downhill we now have a dedicated furry

I don't want neko

Seriously this
anyone pulling on this sugo is just a furry

Thank Oda for creating the furry island

That's what you get for chasing away Storm Pirates. You have no one to blame but yourself. She contributed so much to the general but you losers were so determined to make this a boys club that you kicked out someone who talked about every aspect of the game from lore to raids, to fortnight strats. You reap what you sow.

I can't believe Mabel is fucking dead...

DAMMIT, MR 3, STOP DROPPING YOURSELF AND DROP MIHAWK BOOKS

I will do a multi and pull him this sugo, my last multi was on 2nd anni and I only have 2 characters from the rate up list. Nothing can go wrong this time right?

The absolute worst part of the Whitebeard allies FN is that the pigs it drops are level 7

It was bound to happen. Though I thought it was going to come as a Zoan user, ever since Zoan became a thing.

bless you

BUILT

If only Kalifa took the banana.

>Kaku becomes a soap man and battles Zoro

orbs autoheal or autoheal despair for mazelland

Oh shit Magellan is here bois!

>orbs
>on a unit designed for zombie teams

Fuck you

What are the sockets for Magellan?

DR/AH? Since he's mostly used in Corazon and zombie team.

Bind/AH? Just the typical 2 slot socket.

Bind/Despair? You prolly don't need full autoheal in a "pure" zombie team like Brook.

Getting a raid copy on the easy difficulty is always nice.

i have blackbeard

what kind of brainlet sockets for zombie teams LOL

Ace is the 40 stam king! I use Jinbe for most things these days so it's weird not having harder to hit perfects. I don't know how I ever missed a perfect before.

i want that fucking cat.

Help me

I need all the help I can get

Can I pull Carrot?

make two

Bind/AH and Bind/Despair

I don't want to kill myself on live cam

>have like 2 Borsalino friends
I've requested to be on friend list but if anyone has him that would be great.
830 076 697

Nyah

So how well does that Kinemon-Ts Luffy team work then?

YEET my nigga, added you.

Don't forget to check out the list for any other Borsalino friends.

It's real boys

Wat cc combo for joker law??

HOT DAMN I haven't seen that shit yet.

What snail?

it's gonna be an interesting sugo with that legend up.

still silverfest but I'm pulling

rerolled jp with fucking neko, shirahoshi, corazon and ts luffy yes pretty godly already

First fucking snail was 5 rainbows. Fucking jp is broken.

Any Kizaru bros here? I already maxed his special but I have yet to socket him since I just pulled him last sugo.

FC: 074,033,450

sent a FR

After posting this I gained 3 friends, thanks guys.

I favorited you.

Alright, cut the chit chat, refresh that sparkleboy for me would ya?

Thanks mate. which one are you?
I'm farming right now so he should be plenty fresh.

Only joking, you're like the only one up for me right now out of 5 Borsalinos. I'll have him refreshed plenty as well, albeit mine's only special maxed. If only others would follow through, you know?

>minorhino pops up
>high defense FUUUUUCK
>tank the hit at 49 HP
>mfw RCV orbs bring me to half-health afterwards
>end up clearing the raid

Let's see how well I can score a perfect here for fun. Even if I hit greats here I'm still able to beat him.

Special max is good enough right now. I'm only farming Magellan so sockets aren't that important.
you still should get to work on them sockets though boy

He'll come back. He always does.

And i'm ready to kick his ass with a quad max niggabeard just to prove a point.

>no double drop for magellan
After doing nothing but colos for a while i forgot how painful this is. There's no way i'll have the patience to max him in one go.

Boo fucking hoo, at least you and I can beat him.

>Carrot in the OP
Nice

Carrot is best nakama!

>:3

YO MAKE MAD DOGTOOTH!

Rank 144
Forgot to ever do Gold cave extra island for the gem

Does any global player here not like pulling or having legends they already own on jp(or vice-versa)? Everyone's getting pretty hype for neko, but i don't see the appeal since i have him on jp.

Not to mention I don't even have any gems left since i got super fucked over the entirety of summer. Buying gems and getting trash pulls is a special kind of hell, so i'm never going to buy gems on global ever again.

That being said i hope all of you have a great sugo and pull the fat cat

>wake up
>no Pudding

This magellan raid is still kinda tense even though I have a team that can clear it 100% of the time, map damage is spooky combined with poison and limited stalling. Having a PSY team would probably get rid of the spookiness.

I only play Global and I'm pulling because the chances to get Catviper are as high as they'll ever be. I also really need a good legend, all my legends are super outdated, the most recent legend I have is Barto.

I'm tired already with only 35 copies. Finished his sockets and only need 4 skill-ups though.

Why are you speaking like Kizaru?

>tfw the newest legend i have on global is jinbe

Fuji, WB and +Sabo carry me though every thing though

KOWAII NEE

didnt fuji come after jimbei ?

Fuji literally came before jinbe(mid august) and jinbe came out a month after that

I don't have to worry about that since legends are nonexistent on global

This is the team I came up with. I might make an adjustment or two but it worked.
Dugong mvp even though I did get poisoned again. The chloroball poison is much weaker than the preemptive venom hydra poison.
So glad I decided to max random units. Dugong is the only unit that makes powerhouse runs possible.

Magellan sure is annoying for a 40 stamina raid

>tfw we won't get guaranteed legends until new years sugo

7 gems to finish him, yes! Well worth it and I think it's probably my luckiest raid with only needing 45 copies.

I'm so happy he is 40 stamina and not 60, I never really bothered to look but I assumed he would be 60

Same. He seemed too good to be 40 stam, like Pica. Having low stam stuff now is a godsend now that we have those 50 stamina Colos.

fuck you I'm getting my goronyaa

isn't one of his voice lines literally just

"NOOOOO!!"

>Farming Magellan when global is probably getting the legend version this month

>not farming X because japan has Y
>not farming X because legend Y which you will never pull does it better

TS Luffy goes pretty well too. First try.

This is a girl r-right?

Alternatively, switch out Sabo for TS Brook or another Free Spirit booster.

> SUPER SUCC

Yup

"Alright guys here's the red.."
*fans his fingers and pre-emptively leans back in his chair while sucking his lungs full with air*
"YOOOOOO! IT'S BOA, THE NEW BOA!!"
*rocks back and forth in his chair while pumping his fist*
"LET'S GO! LET'S GOO!! WE GOT THE NEW BOA, GUYS! Oh my god!"

How are you all socketing Magellan?

DR/CDR/Bind/Despair/AH

bind/AH

jesus, i have gotten too many 0/5 skill ups during the last few skill up events, yes it is nice having them so often so box space hasn't been an issue in awhile but fucking hell, doesn't help that i need to farm stuff so much longer since the increased skill up isn't on global

DR/AH

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

please come home to me Carrot

why do you want bad furry enel

Maxed Magellan with 10 gems, missing a couple sockets but fuck this raid I'm not going back in for that.

>he doesn't want to pull 11 Carrots in a single multi

If you need a quadmax Borsalino for comfy Magellan farming add me
934 985 512
I tried to add one of the anons in the earlier posts but his friend list is full.

Nice, sent a request. Though my Borsalino is only triple max, I still need 100 more cc.

>retards actually farming trash heap magellan
waste of gems

its true hes useless

>40 stamina raids

I know these things have their place and it's good to have new content but they have become the worst content in the game. They're not as brain dead as fortnights so I can't just faceroll my way through, but they're not as attention-demanding as 60 stamina raids/colos.

Not wishing them away because I'm sure some people will heavily benefit from Magellan and Bellamy but fuck's sake, I hope General Franky is 60 stamina.