2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

RIP m1zuki edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dlisgame/status/909642171749343232
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/5755695-rpg-maker-auto-translator
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2350911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lolis!

>rip .si edition
>pantsu malware edition

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive: (Outdated)

fixed

Puffy or bulge!
>getting malware
Stop downloading random torrents!
That's misleading, more like
>/hgg2d/ Game Archive: Broken
Would fit better.

Just puffy

I'll never understand why Kate got a game and Leopard didn't. They both wear such lewd outfits, was Kate just more suited to actual lewd?
And why has Kanna not got a game yet? Dragon loli should have at least something by now. So many missed opportunities.

>Rune's Pharmacy gets yet another update

He's never going to start working on a new game is he

He says updates end at 2.0.

Which game would you guys say has some of your favorite clothing choices ? Either in quality or quantity

cute

It still needs a loli in the slums, loli brothel, that futa girl fucking her in loli form and maybe the cult gang banging her over her parents grave in loli form!

I don't really care about clothing if they don't change anything beside the appearance

Can I use old save files for newer versions of Rune Farmacy

I mentioned it last thread, but Risna and the Nightmare Village. Like 20 hair options alone. And not just "blue hair clip, red hair clip" stuff. Like actually very distinct hairstyles.

I want an hrpg with lesbos getting raped. Any suggestions?

Dungeon and Prisoners

Damn, then assuming he has a stable schedule it's going to take until march or april at least.

Does he have anything in mind for the future patches? All I know is that he wants to make a debt ending with Shalban.

uiypjfjtnyxj for rune's pharmacy on ghostbin keeps extracting itself instead of extracting with the other pomf files
Is it corrupt or am I doing something wrong?
If it is corrupt does anyone have any alternate links to the updated version?

what happen to m1zuki

He retired (again).

He'll come back when the food runs out, don't worry

More like when something strikes his fancy (again).

He took your money and ran while he could.

When he finds another shitty generic cuck game?

I don't pay for cuck games to be translated user

You mean shitty generic game.
I believe he hasn't done that much NTR stuff really.

He's grossly underpaid anyway

While on the topic of translators dropping out, it sucks that the guys doing musumaker(HD) stopped. I know it's pretty lacking on "game" and is more so a VN but loli trainers/raising sims are hard to find, it would have been nice to have.

>underpaid
He can't be getting "underpaid" since he shouldn't be getting money for translating shit he doesn't have the rights to. Piracy is one thing, but profiting off of other peoples work is another. Patreon translators should all be culled.

Rather, he doesn't deserve so much money for his trash. It's just convenient that dumb EOPs are desesperate enough to pay mounds of money anything for a full translation.

Whether it's legal or not he's still underpaid as a translator

He gets paid next to nothing because he's too dumb/nice/naive to put it on per month.

It's not even a legal argument, he shouldn't be getting paid for it in the first place. EOPs are fucking stupid for giving him money in the first palce.

Since when does he have the right to be called a "translator"? He's a hobbyist, nothing more. The fact that he is asking for any money at all is absurd. He's asking for money for something that hundreds or even more do for free.

>hundreds or even more do for free.
you wish

He isn't asking for money though, people just give it to him (or want to give it to him). His releases are free, he doesn't even give anything to people who back him on patreon, it's just a fancy donate button.

>EOPs are fucking stupid
No arguments there

>He's asking for money for something that hundreds or even more do for free.
That's not really an argument against him being called a translator though. Plenty of people do tasks for free that others are paid for. A volunteer fire fighter and a paid fire fighter are bother fire fighters.
And these days, 95% of free translations are just some SEAnigger uploading google translate.

in other news, .si is back

Who care.

Nobody should get paid, everything should be free, if some people want to work, they can work, it's their problems

NEVER BEEN TRIED

This would only work if somehow something happened and made everyone lolis. Then true peace and freedom can be achieved!

I do. 2 sukebei are better than one.

twitter.com/Dlisgame/status/909642171749343232
ass

die net stalker die

>Vitamin Quest 2 not out
>No games

tomorrow

Give all the files the same base name, i.e.:
uiypjfjtnyxj.001
uiypjfjtnyxj.002
uiypjfjtnyxj.003
uiypjfjtnyxj.004

NTR.
Tomorrow never comes.

Stop lying.

sukebei.nyaa.si is up!

late! Read the thread!

Did an updated version of アリア戦記 RJ196713 never get uploaded? The game crashing after quite a few scenes blocking scene progress is very annoying. Probably missing out on plenty of content.

it is uploaded if you bought the game.

Delusional cuck.

How do I go about playing the Rance series? How many of these are even translated? With there being so many I'd imagine most are at this point?

the only one you need to play is sengoku rance

There is a general for the Rance games, go there, you'll get much more info.
Don't forget to read their OP!

Stupid bird

I had no idea. Had no idea they're big enough to warrant their own general. Thanks!

>vn

You don't need to play them in order. In fact, the old ones that weren't remade or translated, simply aren't worth your time. Dated mechanics and graphics. Only worthwhile if you're a Rance fanboy, are really bored, or want to know exactly how the story goes instead of reading a summary.

The best translated games are Sengoku Rance & Rance VI. Plenty of engaging gameplay, a cool story, and Rance's rape / harem antics to look forward to.

MG's also in the process of officially translating Sengoku Rance, with uncensored CGs and Rance Quest Magnum, the sequel to Sengoku. Both are at around 20% and should be released in Q1 of 2018, maybe early Q2, however. Depends how they wanna pace the releases, or if they'll bundle them together, because they know that SR has been fan translated for a long time now, and likely won't sell as well as Magnum on its own.

You can find all about them on VNDB.

Yeah, although this isn't the right thread for it, I'd still say that Rance can be an exception when compared to ordinary VNs. It's more of a game / heroic rape simulator, than a VN. But yeah, wrong thread to talk about it.

No its more that there is actually an Alicesoft/Rance general.

>all of this even though I directed him to the place to get this info an hour ago.
I mean, thanks for the type up, but really wasn't needed.

Yeah, you're right. I should've posted in that thread and linked it to here. Guess I'm a bit too passionate about it...

fairies

I know what rance is, and played older versions. It is VN, like all other alicesoft titles.

dumb 2hu posters

How do I translate RPGMaker games? Is there a basic machine translator similar to VNR for example?

I tried RPG Maker Auto translator and it just didn't work. Nothing in game got translated at all - hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/5755695-rpg-maker-auto-translator

Use VNR or Chiitrans.

It's a little sad that a hobbyist outclassed all the "professional" translators in both quality and quantity while still working his day job though.

It's weird that you keep trying to paint an image of him as an evil illegal pirate when even Japanese devs have expressed their thanks to him for translating their games.

VNR works.

Btw, how do I get Chiitrans working? It just doesn't register the games text for me in the TL box (it remains empty). I start up Chiitrans (Lite), click on the game window and connect. Go to a dialogue sequence and nothing happens

Are you trying to hook MV games?

RPG Maker MV? No, just visual novels right now. I'm just trying to test Chiitrans and get it working.

Pic related is what I get. I load up the game, then boot up Chiitrans (as Admin), click on the window and click on "Connect". Nothing shows up in the TL window.

I have Atlas in the "additional translators" part selected etc. VNR works fine but I hate using it

Sorry, can't really help you much. I know that RPGMaker MV games require additional software to pull text for ChiiTrans to read from because MV is in javascript or something like that, so I guess it all depends on the engine of your VN. No idea besides that.

>download NTRPG1 because people won't stop crowing about the series
>this game has no battles
Holy shit, maybe they could invent a game without controls next. This shit is perma-dropped.

Any suggestions for games with battle rape and male protag?

>All this influx of RPGM Games

Is there any good sidescrollers lately?

no

It's NTR what did you expect? a good game?

I need succubutt games

Any good /ss/ games like Mama Shota or dekachi? Games focused around more build up and a horny little pervert trying his luck with older women?

>shota x monster
>oh cool a new monster girl game
>mfw I start the game

That's why take the RJ# and look at the tags and previews on DLsite.
Now you know for next time.

Is Mama Shota Kingdom any good and is it translated?

Are there any new clymenia games in the horizon?

RJ201363 in december

>no witches
wat the hek

>VQ2 still not out

NTR

Misinformation.
Meme.

Slow thread best thread.
BP needs to hurry and finish Valkyrie of Dream 2 so he can get Little Girl Survivor out, I was looking forward to it but he keeps putting other games in front of it.
Like what happened to LoliQue Gaiden?
Too many pots on the stove if you ask me.

Dreameater got a few new things to look at on their twitter, if you've been following it.

Already patched version of RJ183431 sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2350911

What the fuck is this error and how do I fix it?

Scanned this file and turns out it has trojan virus. Don't download this.

you need to be in jap locale