clips.twitch
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=nAR8VotP9o4
youtube.com/watch?v=JOh9heGE4A4
youtube.com/watch?v=cNfhRjK9TbU
youtube.com/watch?v=9cEkqBqT6Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for futa

Play MvCI if you want an actual fighting game.

do it user

will any literal who's claim the marvel throne, or will OGs dominate?

Third for shills

Good sniff

fpbp

I don't understand

Room: vidya
Pass: vee

MVCI MORRIGAN WAS A MISTAKE

>*Soul Stones you in Scottish*

this looks even faster than I thought it would be

I cant fucking tell whats going on in this match

IT'S
MAHVEL
BAYBEE

I really think Mike is gone for good...

I don't think I like this Super into free character swap

put Cummy in mvci and DBFZ

How so?

He is in a Rev2 lobby right now though

does someone have a mike "JUST" ross

Posted in old thread, pls help

Honestly, what do you do about Cammy's tick tick tick throw mixups after every knockdown.
I physically, mentally, and spiritually can not fucking deal with that shit. I get fucking ran train on every single time I play a decent cammy.

There is this one diamond cammy that is probably like 25-2 against me in casual matches. I see him every single night, and every night he does the same thing. Dive kick which is safe on block (lmfao?) and then all it takes is one spiral arrow to connect and I go into a guessing game.

Every single time its the same pressure, its like 3 or 4 lights in a row that I can't interrupt, and at any point she can go for the throw. How do I deal with that shit? Am I supposed to be able to react to the grab?

fellow kappa bros we need to stop capcom right now! DO NOT BUY MVCI

I hear /fgg/ likes combos. Anyone wanna play BBCF?

what a weird thing to post

(the content of your image)

is it confirmed to be midnight release?

Did Morrigan always have a fat ass or is this only in mvci?

>Thick Scottish Women

Reminder that Marvel execs forced Capcom to use a realistic art style at odds with their actual concept art.

No, the cute girls make me uncomfortable and if my dad sees me playing anime games he will beat me.

Peak darkness

Is Reality going to be the stone of choice?
Maybe tomorrow

Since posting this I got P'd on by him again. I have literally never felt this helpless in my fucking life. There is nothing I can do.

The few times that I do guess right and successfully defend, she backs up and EX dive kicks again and starts the entire fucking thing over agian. Its literally nonstop pressure. I don't have a SECOND of breathing space. I can't keep her out because Alex's AA's are so slow shitty.

I just can't deal with this character man. She single handedly makes me want to drop alex and go back to Gief.

and if you're PC US

damn, that cap looks good

ive been out all day
is luvcheez ok

>dooberz raging that this mvci exhibition is showing just how fun the gameplay is
delicious

PS4.

How can I become Captain America's boyfriend?

I can't wait when February rolls around and MVCI sits at a stagnant 1k concurrent users while DBFZ hovers around 50k.

rip

Huh, her face actually doesn't look that bad on the actual in-game model.

*thinking*

Not gonna lie, these matches are kinda boring.

Reminder to not jump to the newest game like goobers do, SFV still has the best competition.

Umvc3 is fucking more entertaining than this braindead reality stone shit. the soundtrack doesn't help either.

proof required beyond your one concept art screenshot

shut up fag

t-thanks capcom: youtu.be/Lww-UPSk2-c

The game is fine but yes the soundtrack is complete ass.

Get brainwashed and have your arm replaced with a metal one

2k for a shitty dbz cash in shows how dedicated the fanbase is. imagine what that number will be like for a good dbz fighting game.

If Android 18 was ugly, would Krillin had been so desperate to save her life and make her human again? I think not.

So I can't get a magenta sock on my head?

Reminder Marvel is the one responsible for the music:

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/11434460/#Comment_11434460

>game has the best competition
might as well play sm4sh if that's your reason
more players doesn't mean better
in fact its always been the opposite

the reality stones hurt the game more than improve it, If they removed that shit, it would've been 100x better

Just watching these exhibs makes me worried that reality stones will be absolutely braindead and the constant switching is going to get fucking old fast.

The gameplay is good but this shit is hurting it.

the one thing i'm gonna miss from Thick Jiver V

Back to kappa goober, here in /fgg/ we have only one opinion and it's that CAPCOM ALWAYS WINS

>the reality stones hurt the game more than improve it
you're legitimately stupid if you believe this

the stones allow for way more creativity and allow non-viable characters to be viable

say what you will about SFV, but the character designers HAVE to have the most patrician taste of all time. They redesigned everyone tastefully as fuck, and proved that Cannon Spike Cammy is truly her GOAT design

so this is arc-sys power.... not bad....

pretty much they composed the music and not performed it for this game

Stop listening to fake news user, you're missing the intro
youtu.be/KBcMnW9QEao

clips.twitch
.tv/ObeseSquareAlmondWoofer

There's no whiff punishment in SFV

If your characters require a dumb gimmick to be viable, maybe a brain-dead auto-track projectile is the least of your problems.

Is it easier to tell what the fuck is happening when you're playing?

Because I have no idea what I'm watching.

Im not even saying the gameplay is fucking bad, Im being 100% honest here. I absolutely get what you mean by the stones covering characters weaknesses but it's fucking horribly implemented especially the reality stone.

>the stones allow for way more creativity and allow non-viable characters to be viable
So its a cheap gimmick to let Capcom get away with designing characters that aren't viable?

I mean look at the reality stone its fucking retarded. Homing projectiles AND the elmental attacks in reality storm fuck that noise

Why would I not be.

You can reflect the reality stones with push blocks but people don't have it down yet. Like day 1 soul calibur without just guards.

She looks fine. But her portrait hasn't changed though. Which is really weird.

>with designing characters that aren't viable?
but they are viable, because of the stones

What stream is everyone watching?

This exhibition match stream is so boring. Holy fuck.

>capcom will never release it on steam with online co-op
i wish i had the hacking skills necessary to activate a DC emulator and run this game again

teamspooky. mvci ft10 exhibitions right now

Day One Patch

A lot of that is because Kevin is playing this shit like it's UMVC3. He can't convert worth shit.

You are a disingenuous idiot and a cunt

team spoopy

twitch
.tv/maximilian_dood

+1

youtube.com/watch?v=nAR8VotP9o4

What the flying fuck happened to the ost? This is beyond garbage tier. You had an amazing base and THIS is where you take it?

You're not alone.

Why isn't anyone using haggar?

If you seriously think his shitty MvC3 theme is better than this you're fucking delusional. At least this one remotely resembles the X2 original

Would they put nero from DmC4 in the game? His devil arm thing would be neato.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOh9heGE4A4
This is a tragedy
This is a FUCKING TRAGEDY
youtube.com/watch?v=cNfhRjK9TbU

Hello Kappa

>fat Birdie
>Franken-Nash
>Schoolgirl fetish Ibuki
>Juri
>tasteful

Geez, is that Ultron's theme? I'm already getting sick of it.

Every single one of these is good

youtube.com/watch?v=9cEkqBqT6Vs

Is this peak Zero?

that would require them to animate a bunch of shit so probably not lol

lol!

where is that from?

Alex vs Cammy is a terrible matchup for Alex (not that Alex has any good matchups) but do remember that Alex's own stand LK moves his throwbox backwards slightly, maintaining space is vital (v-reversal is a necessity) and EX Head Crush is throw invincible so the big thing is simply being ready to hit her out of the air and realize she also has to move forward slightly after the 3rd LK in order for it to hit and she can't throw without moving forward after the second LK so use that to your advantage and be ready to EX Elbow through it.

Post more Bloody Roar combos please.