/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #943 - Two Happy Hedgehogs Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

pso2.com/us/html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

generations is not canon which leads to the hellhole that happens in forces

I want Heavy Magician to vore you for being such a bitch

>generations is not canon which leads to the hellhole that happens in forces
It's canon to itself, lost world, and colors. That's all

Keep that in the last thread

>Fucking Big The Cat made it in 2-Player Mech Mode over E-102 Gamma
What the fuck Sega

>trying this hard

I have faith in Sonic Team and believe in them! I think Forces will be good!

Threadly reminder that Tails is a bitch

>failing this hard

"Modern" Sonic's timeline includes all games depicted in Generations and possibly more. He was a smaller, "Classic", Sonic but then he grew up and his gameplay style changed accordingly.

The Classic Sonic in Forces is not Sonic from the past, it is Sonic from a different dimension where he never left the Classic era. This is the Sonic you play as in Mania, and he has likely experienced all the games that have levels remade in Mania.

*BEEP BEEP*
OTP coming through.

shadow > sonic

>they couldnt be fucked to replace the texture with just black but they went through the trouble of sloppily blurring out the text

Lost World?

>double embed
More like dipshit edition.

Even with the stats of the Chao Walker or the Red Cyclone unlockable, Gamma wouldn't feel right with the Mech gameplay because Gamma isn't as heavy as the Walkers.

BTFO

Well in Sonic X, yeah.
In sonic x, everyone > sonic

poke

We all played/saw Lost World, we don't need one

CORRECT!

Yeah okay

Actually I don't think anyone played Last World, who owned a Wii-U?

I liked that Gamma controlled as fast as a Sonic character. It made up for the mistakes that were Amy and Big's gameplay

> forces cuttscene graphics looks worse than ´06

darkest timeline

I did. It was retarded.

06 had some badass CG when it was CG and not in-game models

shadow

I enjoy Gamma's gameplay but I prefer the Walkers from SA2 overall. They were plenty fast.

>

WRONG

NO

girl sonic > shadow > sonic

WRONG

Recent info has confirmed that the Classic Sonic in Forces is the same one that appeared in Generations though.

>

WRONG

I doubt this thread will improve, so might as well post that Cream.
Keep in mind that - aside from me sucking in general - that this is a quick doodle I might not even use as base.

This is accurate.

WRONG

Cute little sketch, i'd like to see it finished if you aren't drawing anything else right now.

Best OTP? Best OTP.

>PSO2 Switch has more dislikes than likes
>Sega and fans are claiming its is just mad Americans
>its actually people mad its cloud based
Sega confuses me sometimes.

A-Aaron said we haven't seen every character yet! There's still hope, right guys?

Such a hot pussycat

Don't all MMOs require an internet connection? Why are people mad that it's cloud based?

SILVER A CUTE!

Any american who wants to play Pso2 already does.
but what's this thing people are mad at?

Also Sega are just trying to deflect blame, this is normal, like Sony pictures and everything they do.

She will return! Just like Honey!

WRONG

explain this cloud based hate to me

And internet connection on top of an internet connection, DQX on the 3DS used this and to describe how it turned out almost everyone looking for a party at some point would add NO 3DS to their post.
Cloud gaming is literally impossible to be good.

max g can draw a good sonc

WRONG

Oh I get it. Yeah that sounds pretty bad. Why would they do that?

IT'S SO FAT

Best ship, 25 years running

But Blaze isn't flat here either, she's just pitifully small.

Memory but Japs are calling them out.
The game is reaching 50+gb on most systems with all the content but they for some reason put it on Vita but gave the Switch a streaming version.
I doubt there is anyone who isn't going to buy a high capacity memory card for Switch anyway especially if they are into PSO2.
Memory shit on Switch has been weird though, the new NBA game has 5GB save files, the same size as the new Mario game.

WRONG

What does that mean? Isn't all data for MMOs stored on the cloud normally?

Anything that isn't at least D cup is flat.

MEME MAGIC

So you are streaming an MMO to your system like an Onlive game.

WRONG

This is a nice Vanilla picture, very pretty.

WRONG

Blue rat is for pink rat!

Oh. Isn't that just bound to cause synching and connection issues with players who are have the game directly on their machine?

I'M COMING AT THIS GENERAL LIKE A TIDAL WAVE

Alright, but you posted some sort of blue dog.

That sounds miserable
I wonder why Sega just never put the game out in America. At this points fans basically translated the whole game.

Pretty much but Sega doesn't give a shit, they just see that the platform is selling and decided to shit something out, just like the port of Forces.
No respectable company would allow something like this to be made.

WRONG

>sega and fans claim its just upset burgers
link? I have to see this

Cute gif

We're well on our way to hitting the image limit early again.

WRONG

I need more Wave in my life, though with the lack of pictures I might need to start drawing again myself.

At this point i'm assured it's just one guy replying to himself.

WRONG

>they for some reason put it on Vita
Because Square Enix did the same with FFXIV.

Speaking of, PSO2 got their side of the XIVxPSO crossover, but XIV? Nope. As if Sega is holding them back so the SE devs couldn't start doing all the assets for the event.

Its mainly a few shitters at Neofag and people in game, the worst thing is that it brought attention back the fact that PSO2 still has a US site

That better?

>
I am aware that there are localization differences

what I found it funny was that user was saying that it´s the english team that shipbaits sonic/blaze in a way that would be massively different from the japanese version

I don´t know anything of japanese, so I can´t tell to save my life, but I guess Blaze sounds more formal and more akin to a 30 year old woman in japanese from what I could hear.

WRONG

>84 / 44 / 30 / 1

XIV isn't on Vita, you can stream it from your PS4 but its only on PS4/PS3(ded)/PC.
The devs want it on Xbone and Switch but they said something was holding them back which we now assume is Sony with cross play after the shit they pulled with DQX

WRONG

Yes thank you

>PSO2 still has a US site
lel really?

That guess sounds right

Wave is love.

aww. I really only cared about what sega was saying

I'm still mad that they went with Green Hill Shit over Emerald Hill Zone in Mania. Emerald Hill Zone has a god tier track

WRONG

pso2.com/us/html/
Sega is really swinging close to the sun.
>Mania PC
>Cloud based PSO2
>Forces on Switch might be Boom tier unplayable
>Sega Forever being a bust

Emerald Hill is fucking shit and highlights how boring Sonic 2's level design mentality is