EVE Online General - /eog/

WHERE IS MY 500MIL ISK user Cyкa Блять

permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Lifeblood "expansion" Oct 24. updates.eveonline.com/date/2017-10-24/
>Alpha ship re-balance, shitty minigames, moonmining, refineries and more things you didn't ask for!

Past:
>CO2 dead, Gigx permabanned for Serbian outburst
>All-Out confirmed worst guild in EVE.
>Goonswarm is dead.
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Previous dog:

Other urls found in this thread:

ore.cerlestes.de/#site:ore
fuzzwork.co.uk/ore/
orph.link/random
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044508
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1043646
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume
pastebin.com/cCdcev76
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV
forums.eveonline.com/u/NameWasTakenAlready/summary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Caldari recognize that all people are not created equal, but there must be a system that separates the wheat from the chaff as while you may be incompetent, your children might not be. They recognize that humans must have a direction, and so make elevating those who are greater to the top as their goal in hopes that one day their child may be one of the lucky few. The average life is ok, but the lazy and stupid are trodden upon like they should be. Its not slavery because they choose to work, as working for a higher purpose gives ones life meaning. What else are you going to do. Sit in a corner of a wreckage and huff space dust because "muh freedoms"? No that would be wasting the one life you were given. Because youre not the chosen who become immortal.

>Amarr

thank you user this represents and clarifies what's going on with them in a very thorough and pointed manner

caldari are obvs the fukkin master race

kinetic locked

In comparison to the mess the others are? Yes. Its the only society in the game that I would want to be apart of if I was a member of the lower class and not an elite space pilot. If we dont count space pirates.

>being lower class in capitalism

>low class amarr
>you are a slave of some form
>low class gallente
>you will be killed by a minmatar thug in the street one day
>low class minmatar
>you are said thug in the street

>i have to project my insecurities into videogames

sorry bro if you wuz a minmatar you'd be a dank drop or crash dealer of course

epic /pol/ meem, upvoted

lower class gallenteans of course then being crash and drop addicts

not that i'd imply that lower class minmatar, too, could not be crash and drop addicts

another epic /pol/ meem

a video game is being discussed here faggot

so why do you keep projecting your /pol/ delusions onto it'?

>being this thin skinned

>need weapons to kill the things circling the mining spot
>all weapons are only for omegas
Well thats just fucking great, how do I finish this shit then?

>wtf people don't want crossboarder garbage in the thread???

Drones

>wtf eve places massive emphasis on the morphological divergence of disparate pockets of humanity and the primary races that came to be as a result of the setting???

Thanks mate, found some missile launchers and then found out the mining vessel cant use them... No guide or anything.

>wtf they don't like when i throw the lore into the trash and replace it with /pol/ memes

The Venture can use turrets. If you use show info on a ship and go to its fitting tab it'll show you what it can fit.

I FUCKING HATE YOU SATORI YOU RUINED MY EVE LIFE
FUCK ALL-OUT
NEVER JOIN ALL-OUT THEY WILL RUIN YOUR EVE CAREER

kill yourself you fucking faggot, you stopped being funny three threads ago

Yea well I cant find a non omega turret. And I need skills to actually launch the drones, so Im just mining at max distance and hoping they dont fine me.

>cant find a non omega turret
so upgrade to omega?

If you're Amarr you should be able to use small energy turrets. If you're Gallente or Caldari you should be able to use small hybrid turrets. If you're Minmatar you should be able to use small projectile turrets. That is, unless you didn't do the tutorial. If you didn't, then buy the appropriate skill book for your race and train it.

Wanna mine together? :^)

I needed to go to sleep 2 hours ago,but Im finishing this quest. If I cant kill them with the drones now that I have the skills Im just going to sleep, spent too much money. Thanks for the offer though.

Thank fucking god, sleep time

you have a kawaii hobgoblin user ;3

>9bil Rhea

Is there a way to tell which asteroid belts have minerals or do you just have to check before heading to the next one?

Asteroids don't appear on the directional scanner so nope, gotta check 'em one-by-one.

None of them, by this hour the NPC miners have stripped them all. Better luck tomorrow.

Had to go to a .6 area to find what I needed but now I know that its a waste of time to sell 14.5 minerals when there are 55.00 ones out there.

If you're referring to the sell/buy prices on different minerals you may want to check sites like

ore.cerlestes.de/#site:ore
or
fuzzwork.co.uk/ore/

to find the actual value of different ores. While one may give a mineral that sells for 100 if it only gives 1 and in that same time you can mine 15 of a mineral that sells for 10 you're better off focusing on the "cheaper" mineral.

Thanks, didnt even think of that

>eog "rapid lights aren't that good" general

Belts respawn everyday so you shouldn't really have problems finding ore. Fit survey scanner if you want to know the exact ammount of minerals in the asteroids in belt when you land.

/dog/ doesnt play the game

>i only pilot logi

reminder to bully alphas

Hey m8s send me a referral link please, just read the pastebin

email: [email protected]

sent
:^)

Cool, I'll check it out tomorrow

Oneiros

>belli-

Join Dronelands today! Quiet deep sovnull, safe ratting space, cheap systems for rent. Comrade xXDEATHXx is waiting for YOU!

Is he at war with the brothers? Why such a weird territory split in 3?

>need 1.5 billion to make plex
>made 3.7 million in 12 hours
Fuck, does it ever get better? Im practically auto farming then selling it at the highest price. I spent 1 mil on weapons so I have even less.

Are you fucking venture mining in 1.0 or some shit?

.9, but Im mining a patch of kernite. Before it was .6

>look it up
>kernite is worse then veldspar
Well fuck

Do you actually expect to be able to plex with the cheapest ship in the game in least lucrative space in the game in a reasonable timeframe?

Its the only mining ship alphas can use, what else can I do? I tried shipping things back and forth to better price areas from cheaper ones but that profit margin is even worse.

Mining is, until you can fly a Rorqual, one of, if not the, least profitable careers in the game and you're doing it in the worst way possible. If you actually want to make decent money mining I'd suggest joining a large nullsec alliance that has boosted mining fleets 24/7. Nullsec ore is worth much more than highsec ore and boosts from mining command ships can make you mine twice as much. These alliances also typically have "buyback" programs where they buy ore from you at 90-95% of the Jita (largest trade hub in the game, often has the highest prices) buy price, so you don't have to worry about selling it yourself.

I checked what alphas can do and apparently the least risky thing to do would be salvaging in a destroyer. You'd have to join a null ratting corp though.

>Not ninja salvaging HS mission runners for the occasional concordokken

>join dronelands
>contantly loses ships to other people
hummmmmm

Wouldn't you have to scan them?

Yeah. Can alphas not use combat scanners?

It gets better when you stop mining like a retard.

They can.

You should just join All-Out.

Also

>the least risky thing

Why do the least risky thing, at a stage when you have nothing to lose so risk means nothing?

>nothing to lose
Well, if he loses 3 or 4 frigs to FV or null exploration, back to venture mining he goes, doesn't he?

I need money to stop mining

No. Because you can just take a rookie ship, go loot 2 wrecks in lowsec/nullsec/Amarr or Jita undock, and then you can buy XY exploration ships.

No you don't. Set your safety to yellow, go to a neighbouring lowsec faction warfare area (like Huola near amarr), find player wrecks to loot.

Hell I can send you money. Just learn Archaeology and scanning skills, and go hack relic sites for cash. If you die, you lose a 1 million worth of frigate. If you do one site, you get 3-60 times as much.

You can fit a decent salvaging destroyer for around 6m.

Whatever, the reason i suggested salvaging mainly because it can be done by a lobotomized orangutan.

Yea ok, Ill finish this quest the start the salvage one to learn how to do that.

Is the only way to build a successful space empire naming it something fucking retarded?

Test Alliance Please Ignore

xXL3GI0NXxXD34THXx

I don't think there is a salvaging career agent but it's pretty simple. Just buy your race's turret destroyer (Amarr: Coercer, Caldari: Cormorant, Gallente: Catalyst, Minmatar: Thrasher) and fill the high slots with a few tractor beams and the rest with salvagers. Throw an MWD in one of your mids and that's essentially all you need. To salvage wrecks just lock them like you would an enemy, pull them in with a tractor beam, then use the salvager(s) on them once they're within 5km.

navy dreds when

>forgot to pull in the droids after mining
Atleast theyre only 1k apiece

If you go back to where you were mining, right-click on your ship, then click "reconnect to lost drones" you can get them back.

Revelation navy issue

10% to range of capital lasers

QUICK

INVENT A NEW SHIP TIER OR CLASS

IT MUST FIT ALL FOUR RACES

The death star

>Is he at war with the brothers?
No, no wars, just krabbing all day long. Drone hordes are delicious. In drone regions we are all brothers and sisters.

>naming it something fucking retarded?
I like those names.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 18th of September:
1066 – Norwegian king Harald Hardrada lands on the beaches of Scarborough and begins his invasion of England.
1810 – First Government Junta in Chile. Though supposed to rule only in the absence of the king, it is in fact the first step towards independence from Spain, and is commemorated as such.
1914 – The Irish Home Rule Act becomes law, but is delayed until after World War I.
1914 – World War I: South African troops land in German South-West Africa.
1919 – The Netherlands gives women the right to vote.
1931 – The Mukden Incident gives Japan a pretext to invade and occupy Manchuria.
1943 – World War II: The Jews of Minsk are massacred at Sobibór.
1943 – World War II: Adolf Hitler orders the deportation of Danish Jews.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 DD 18/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044508
EU4 DD 12/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1043646

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.1
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Ninja salvaging got nerfed hard. Like really hard. I used to fly with Suddenly Ninjas back in the day. Took a long break and when I got back I talked to my old contacts. NONE of them ninja anymore. I'm thinking I'm going to get back in just for lulz, but mission runners mostly don't even loot or salvage anymore because the value is crap compared to just blitzing or whatever.

Tbh, I think you're approaching things wrong. Grinding in eve is often a way to burn out. You can plex but it will be hard... I might be able to help you find a few ways. I don't know a ton about alpha clones but I think I'll look into it. Have you considered subscribing for 1 month to get rolling then trying to plex after that?

Either way, you're playing like this is a typical MMO where grinding all day gives you some advantage. You won't plex if you don't take risks.

Actually fuck it just contact me in game.

My character name is
Namewastakenalready

Yes, seriously.

forums.eveonline.com/u/NameWasTakenAlready/summary

I won't give you isk, but I will give you knowledge, which may be far more valuable...

Dont really want ISK, I just got killed by a guy when I went to -0.2 so Im making a destroyer to start killing the things around mining places for a bit of fun. My name in Planet side 2 is NoNameGoAway because all my names were taken so I know the feel.

white men

is all-out still the premier wormhole corp to join?
played the game for like four months a few years ago, want to get back into it but can only play maybe 2-3 hours a day tops

all out died. there's some german retard who stole the name and shills his scam corp here, but ignore him

Yes.

t. man actually in all-out

How do I get to the red thing in the background?

so what is jove and why can't we colonize it?

That is a cosmic signature. Unlike anomalies which can be warped to at any time, signatures have to be scanned down using probes. The exploration career agent will teach you that.

Hi Redfern.

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HEK