/divg/ Divinity: Original Sin general

This is fine edition

Item crafting list:
rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/

general autism list:
this thread

previous general:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/17/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there any reusable way to resurrect

I wanna FUCK Malady

how do I beat this fucking nigger? should I rush it on the skelly form?

Can you pickpocket an npc more than once? If you have two characters with thievery

Where do you fight him?

You can kill him in skelly form first.

To be honest? break his armor ASAP and just knock him down constantly. 630a rmor isnt hard to break.

Also, if you can't do that. Scoundrels 1 AP sleep ability works wonders. Mine did about 120 magic damage at the time and if you had 2-3 of those...you'd be fine.

he only gets to become that form if he gets a source point, just completely focus on him and prevent that from happening and its easy

But that's worth like...40k less XP.

>how hard can tactician be lol
>the three crocodiles at the very start wipe my party

how do I git gud?

What goes well with hunstman? geomancy doesnt seem to be worthwhile

People get wiped on that non-tactical. Think about positioning and how to start the fight.

Hell theres a barrel right there as well

What's a good difficulty setting to start my playthrough of OS2 on?

I want a challenge, sure, but i don't want completely retarded shit like enemies having armor 5 times their health where you're required to save scum like a fucking retard to beat encounters, which i have heard is exactly what tactician is like.

2 points in Poly is essential.

I put one point into scoundrel so I could get a perk I wanted but otherwise my ranger is completely speced into huntsman and ranged weapons.

Warfare scales with weapon scaling so finesse for a ranger. I don't know if they have any worthwhile skills though.

Do classic my dude.
Tactician is an abhorrent slog.

nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/17/?

here you go my man
>If you find the enemy stats kind of bloated for Tactician mode, or just want an ultra-easy experience for Explorer mode, than this is for you. Decreases Explorer enemy stats to -75% armor and -60% vitality, and -65% damage, and decreases Tactician enemy stats from +50% armor and damage to +20%.

did you beat OS1 on tactician with ease? Then play tactician. It isn't dicksmashingly hard. You just won't demolish everything.

There have been about 2 fights I've actually had to come back later for.

man, i was all excited to get skin graft on my lone wolf rogue but now i have so many spells i don't even need it

Are cheevos enabled with mods?

>Bless is a Source Skill that requires Source which is scarce as fuck.

Wooow so much for the whole Blessing surfaces thing, fucking hell.

What does that even do? I know it refreshes everything. But I didnt buy it to test what the buff itself does.

>Happening Level: It's Happening
Told you I'll make it come true.

oops, meant for

Male Warrior is the only good avatar voice in this game.

I rerolled OS1 because tactician made me outlevel everything. Very poorly balanced in OS1.

Also Fane said he don't want to fuck me so fuck him. No free sexe for skellies.

this game straight up copyed pillars of eternity lol

Removes Burning, Necrofire, Poisoned and Bleeding, so not too useful by the time you get it. Rogues have too many fucking mobility spells, and i can move 15m for free thanks to the pawn

is this voiced? good lord

low quality bait

Yes, it is.

yes

>the witch in the cave with the rose on tactician

gonna need some help here lads

>come back later
>its piss easy

Put guys on high ground on both sides

>mfw facing anna's ghost on lone wolf tactician
she stole my summoner and played him better than i do
luckily i killed her in a turn + time warp turn

So, what talents are actually suggested for specific builds or just in general?

I know Rogue loves The Pawn, Parry Master looks good, too. I did Living Armor and Opportunist for my melee.

I made the mistake of doing Guerilla on my Rogue before realizing how utterly trash sneaking is and for whatever godforsaken reason, Guerilla doesn't also work with Invisible. It's not like Rogue needs help on being absurdly strong, but it's the principle of the thing.

Should I just do the ones that give bonus stats/perk points?

How do you even romance companions anyway? Just do their questline?

Tactician if you want anything resembling a challenge
Classic if you want to effortlessly demolish everything in a few turns.

>rogue
melee in general, in fact almost everyone, loves The Pawn.

Melee having Opportunist is also nearly a must. Certain ailments can make enemies just stop their turn entirely on opportunity. (namely cripple).

Living armor is basically just an icing on the cake one. Comeback Kid is also pretty strong, especially combined with rev-idols.

What are rev idols and when do you get them

And some bonus fap material content.

>Yarrow took back her father's Ring when I showed it to her

Is there literally any reason I shouldn't just kill her for it back? Is she important later on for anything?

I got 4 off the 'gift' lady in Act 2. One for everyone, at the cost of -2con permanently.

Nope. She's isolated on the beach later. I killed her

So I killed Griff before getting Sebille, and now she wants to talk to him, how do I break the news to her?

>Red Prince has the arrogance to suggest you to be his slave
>the lizard radiates a confidence fit for a true leader, but you decide to question his worthiness to claim authority over you
>going alone is dangerous, so you embark as equals for now, an uneasy alliance dictated by necessity
>many difficulties follow on your journey, but you always carry through
>Red Prince's continuing unapologetic arrogance irritates you, but eventually it becomes the expected
>in a world filled with uncertainty, his unfaulteringly bold personality starts giving you a sense of safety, something to rely on
>realizing how well you two work together, you feel grateful for meeting the red lizard
>Next time you settle in for the night, you express this gratitude to him around a bonfire
>the lizard smiles and tells that you are his most priced servant
>Jumping up, speechless, you feel an equally mixed sensation of irritation, flattery & excitement
>Red Prince stands up as well, with a wide smile still on his face
>before you manage to shout out a single word, he puts his arms around your back and pulls you into an embrace
>The lizard speaks: "back then, you asked if I am truly worthy to be a master for you. You have been great service to me, and surely you have noticed by now how greatly you perform under my influence! I certainly have."
>Putting your hands against his chest, you prepare to push but the will never comes
>The prince sways you over, gently laying you down on the ground
>"To be mine is to be in my protection. Why not embrace this mutual happiness for a lifetime?"
>panicking, you clumsily try to wriggle out of his grasp, managing to turn yourself chest towards ground
>This is all too sudden, you need more time to think this through, you...
>Red Prince's warm breath is close on your neck. Then something wet, a prickling sensation as he firmly holds onto you with his bite.
>soon you stop struggling and allow him to claim his rightful ownership over you

I believe you get the villian tag for it. Ive never been punished for having the villian tag though...I did the samething.

Also she takes the ring and then goes to see her dad. fighting both early on could be quite hard.

You can pick pocket it

But if you want to be a scumbag powergamer like me, just kill everyone after doing the quest the peaceful way for more xp.

>have to play 10hrs+ before you can respec.

why do the game give INT to conjurer, why do they give companion the pet pal talent when I already got it, why do they put 2 points into sneaking on rogue instead of at least 1 in thievery. this shit matters a lot in the start, I hate how you can only fully customize your own character.

No it really does not matter that much at the start. If 1-2 int misplaced is really making you lose, then you have a case of the bads.

You flirt, you gain 100 approval, you care. That's it. Tho like I said, I boned Fane earlier, went flirty-caring route during the game, and he don't want to fuck in that "final" choice, so maybe not everyone are available for this or I messed up somewhere. Lohse was also a choice.

Game is a fucking mess, like 90% of quests resolve the wrong way because I did things in the wrong order that I had no idea about

>this thread

I've been using two mages, tank, scoundrel in DO:S1. Will this party work again? Playing on tactician everything hit so hard and have so much hp I have idea how to fight this in melee at all.

>tfw just lone wolfing with Beast because he's the only cool companion

They'll resolve eventually. It's because it isn't as solved as you think.

Are player Undead ancient like Fane or are they newfags?

How do you even flirt? I havent encountered one in the dialog options before

Found out the hard way that leech is terrible for necro builds. It makes the blood disappear.

Is it worth taking guerilla on a ranger for opening fights with assassinate? Or are ambushes too common to make assassinate worthwhile?

Some would say it's fun to have "external factors" your don't know anything about factor in on how a quest resolves

1h or 2h for necro/war?

Anyone found a use for the High level skill books?

That's what I'm doing and it's working

There are some, especially during their quests. You can directly say to Ifan and Fane you want to have sex with them in like the end of act 1.

1h if not only because shield toss is fucking ridiculously op.

necro is only good for the innate lifesteal, living on the edge, and bone widow

>realize the Male Warrior voice is Roche from Witcher
>mfw

>Bioware brainlets need a [FLIRT] in front of their flirts

I'm playing Tactician.

For ROGUE, would you guys rather do comeback kid or glass cannon talent?

I really want to play the game but my build autism and lack of understanding of fundamental game mechanics is getting the better of me.

Does Necro/Melee work well or do you still have to split your STR/INT? It's better to go for a pure STR/FIN/INT build right?

>Larian Brainlets like reading every high school level writing before getting to remotely interesting stuff

dont get glass cannon, it's fucking bad
if you already have pawn, you could get comeback kid, opportunist might be better though

w-w-why?

I eventually sold that thing. The stats arent worth not being able to use your utility spells, even for warriors

I know you goys aren't tech support, but I was wondering if you've had the same issue.

I just bought the game, loaded it up and was in the ship you start in. But I can't see half of it, its just completely dark. Is this intentional, or am I having a graphics bug? I can see a small part of it so I know its rendering, but then its suddenly totally black.

you sound like a bunch of faggots

Who cares, level scaling ruins the point of squeezing out experience.

how does comeback kid work? so if the melee crits me I get refunded 20% hp back or 20% of the dmg they did?

Does comeback kid trigger after each trigger blow on my character?

oh shit you're right

>leveling ruins the point of leveling
uwotm8

i'm pretty sure you get dropped to 0 then brought back to 20% no matter how much damage they hit you with

not intended. no idea how to fix, but you could try DDU and clean drivers install.

Any place to buy warfare abilities on Driftwood?

The trader with racks of weapons near him where all the other traders are in the center of town.

Reinstall, update drivers, mess with settings

he clearly said level scaling, you mouthbreather.

oh okay it only applies if they about a death blow on you then? sorry the specifics of talents seem vague sometimes

I just instagibbed ryker because he was a sleepy fuck even though amadia flipped her shit

Did I fuck up?

yeah, it's basically a free automatic rez scroll once per combat

Is there a way to get rid of the "Debug_Client_Profile_1" profile shit after a hard crash other than a restart of my PC? Its frustrating as fuck.

How are you guys building your Summoners? My original plan was Summoning/Hydro so I could heal after buffing up the summon, but it just feels lacking. I basically bring out the summon, buff him, then each turn after that is bringing out totems and sitting on my ass. Should I do STR sword+board and function as a pseudo-tank or pump INT and get more damage spells?

>so getting more XP is bad somehow
kek

Which procs first, Comeback Kid or the Idol? And can they both proc one after the other? I'm guessing Comeback Kid procs first since the Idol is a revive.

Does anyone know how to open the coffin inside the shadowed tomb in Stonegarden?

Thats really for yourself to decide, however if you take fane as a companion, its really hard to roleplay as an ancient when he is talking to you like you have never heard of them.

Come back
Then Idol
Then Comeback again as you rez'd

Ryker has a Frost armor scroll in his kitchen that you can grab, and get a strong dood to open the coffin

Well hot damn. Thought I recognized it.