MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Andromeda is dropped:
blog.bioware.com/2017/08/19/mass-effect-andromeda/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12584632/4/Our-Private-World
media.tumblr.com/c287fff5edcdd97f5a5458ae24f36a01/tumblr_owg2r6o3jT1uw5yfno2_raw.png
media.tumblr.com/ce6da88d8a7e7db34e70369bea8cce6f/tumblr_owg2r6o3jT1uw5yfno1_raw.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for slutty quarians.

As planned, the Cassini spacecraft impacted the upper atmosphere of Saturn on September 15, after a 13 year long exploration of the Saturnian System. With spacecraft thrusters firing until the end, its atmospheric entry followed an unprecedented series of 22 Grand Finale dives between Saturn and rings. Cassini's final signal took 83 minutes to reach planet Earth and the Deep Space Network antenna complex in Canberra Australia where loss of contact with the spacecraft was recorded at 11:55 UT. For the spacecraft, Saturn was bright and the Sun was overhead as it plowed into the gas giant planet's swirling cloud tops at about 70,000 miles (113,000 kilometers) per hour. But Cassini's final image shows the impact site hours earlier and still on the planet's night side, the cloud tops illuminated by ringlight, sunlight reflected from Saturn's rings.

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that Cassini was moving so fast that when it sent its last image it was still on the dark side of Saturn, but when it finally impacted and broke apart it was on the day side?

quarians? not a fan

waifus

Rip Cassini.

live

No

13 years? Damn, that's a long time.

husbandos

Where did everyone go?

They're around, user. It's just comfy hour.

They all died.
Which means they managed to escape this place.

To work or to the bar

real sleep hours

Too many raptor lovers

best femshep romance with best boi

Been watching some "LGBT" movies recently. Why the fuck are they always so damn sad? And even the OT ends tragedy. Makes me appreciate Andromeda a bit more. I mean, it's not fantastci but at least it doesn't end in heartbreak or death

Surprisingly good costume. I could never have the patience to making something like that, bet it took them forever to complete.

>but at least it doesn't end in heartbreak or death
Unless you're Jaal.

Explain

He wakes up, unwillingly, to this face every day.
Next his vision becomes a blur, proceeding to black out soon after. Hope will never exist for him, only darkness and fear.

He's just too shy to admit he loves it

she almost looks like a R63 Kai Leng

Dude looks like he got bitch slapped by a tire

>Been watching some "LGBT" movies recently

may as well watch "Christian" movies tbqh. Same level of artistic value.

Enjoy your coffee

fanfiction.net/s/12584632/4/Our-Private-World

any thoughts on Ali having a pet Eden Prime gasbag named "Fluffy"? [/spoler]

Finally. I'm more of a dog person myself. Would be cute to see Ali interacting with human pets.

Alright, i'll take it in consideration. maybe when she's a older (as the story will show in the later chapter)

Good job on the update. It was comfy reading.
I'm more interested in Caessia and Michael getting lovey dovey and calling each others pet names.

What and miss out on the scene where teen Ali gifts Caessia with adoption papers and asks Caessia to be her mom for real?

It's less of a to person affair when a child is thrown in.

Early morning Li-Ara post!

At least post different pictures of Liara

Pie-Jacks!

Uhm, I post a lot of different Little Wing pictures!

"Tali, no! I spent a lot of credits on that shotgun why couldn't you leave it behind first

Testing.
Also space butts are the best butts. Mass Effect needs more LATEX!

Also also the girl from that game in Neo-Paris has a great butt, too.

I want to KISS Ashley's LIPS!

How much would you worship these two?
>media.tumblr.com/c287fff5edcdd97f5a5458ae24f36a01/tumblr_owg2r6o3jT1uw5yfno2_raw.png
>media.tumblr.com/ce6da88d8a7e7db34e70369bea8cce6f/tumblr_owg2r6o3jT1uw5yfno1_raw.png

tb.h I had the take second and think about the second picture

That's a lovely MT.

I hope James vega will come back. As a prostitute

That's loco

drifting against turian hoolagans in the mountins of palaven?

Miranda's big fat fuckable ass!

Great job Dan, extra levels of comfy here.

That has to be a mod that makes her butt even bigger.

I desperately hope so, but modding is bit shitty for Mass Effect games. If it was on the level of Skyrim or FO I can only begin to imagine the wonders people would come up with for ME especially in regard to Miranda's ass

>horse armor

>breaking news paid creation club mods are shit

So how long until the SUFFERING?

All hum/tur fics require suffering, after all.

What if Miranda fucked Vega on Omega?

Morning almost day Garrus Post

How about some magazine-fed grenade launchers in Mass Effect? Drum magazine on the bottom, of course, we're not retards here.

It's was probably terrible, which explains why she dislikes omega so much

Everyone dislikes Omega, man, and rightfully so.

I dunno, Aria seems to like it. She went through a lot of trouble to get it back from Russian Cerberus Man.

>How much would you worship these two?
A lot. Would worship Samara's MT even more though

>Jack will never jerk you and herself off at the same time

That's because "I AM Omega xD". The entire station should just be destroyed. Absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

What about the eezo mines?

Eh, you can find it elsewhere. Can't be that much left, either. I mean, it was completely empty until they retconned it.

>Jack will never slide her long slick cock out of Miranda ass directly into yours

>not the other way around

comfy femshep

reminder that futafags need to be gassed

Am I allowed to die yet?

It took a picture of the impact site when it was still Saturn's night, when it actually hit, it was Saturn's day

Glad you enjoyed, I added additional comfy as apology for the long wait

>the suffering hadn't already started in chapter three

There will be suffering... primarily for her father finding out his youngest is being APED.

>tfw your waifu has a bigger dick than you

Mass Effect has great animations!

Asari sub-species with differently shaped headcrests?

>*biotic charges behind you*
psh, nothin personnel, Shepard

Like the bitches from star wars?

Friendly reminder that FemshepxLiara is the only viable romance in all of ME.

Stroking waifu's sensitive lekku?

Bitches are dead.

doesnt make my statement less true.

Yes it does. Also, you are posting nsfw depictions of lesbianism on a blue board.

posting f*mshep in general should be considered NSFW already

reminder that Tali's VA should rot in hell for refusing to do a gay Tali and thereby blowing the fuck out of Liara fags once and for all.

Did they refuse to give that gipsy extra 100 bucks or something?

wut u gonna do about it, punk?

>muh blue board

Rules are rules, brother.

you dont have to post gore to make your point.

not even my worse picture

Almost

That's some illegal stuff right there.

Where's the one where both Alec and father Nyx are REEEEEEE-ing together in heaven as both Ryders and Nyxes engage in four way degeneracy?

ded game

Did Cobra RPG get nerfed or something?

Used to just blow up Destroyers in one shot, but last Destroyer I ran into survived 2 of them.