World of warcraft - wowg

sc2 edition

NOOOOO HOW DOES HE GET EVERY RARE MOUNTS?!

>spend a few weeks doing argent tournament
>get exalted with the sunreavers
>sunreaver tab looks pretty coolio
>get that shit so I can put it on my mage
>mfw tabard appearances still required exalted with the faction on the character
>mfw I just burned 50 seals

learn from my mistakes /wowg/

@Draenor-Horde EU is looking for players to fill raid spots.

We're originally a /wpsg/ guild comprised of competent players, some of us already raiding mythic ToS with other guilds. Current roster has 7 actively playing members, currently only farming mythic+ and pugging weekly 9/9 ToS hc. Therein our current list or priorities can be summarized as such;
1. recruiting enough people to establish a core of at least 25 strong players,
2. running weekly ToS hc guild runs, not only to gear up people but also to obtain a general assessment of the raiders' quality and how comfortable they are with ToS boss mechanics,
3. eventually forming a group capable of progressing into at least 4/9M.
In virtue of the still embryonic stage the guild is currently in, raid schedule has still not been decided.

We're accepting basically anyone for now, but we're hoping for players willing to take PvE seriously and having some patience while the guild is still forming its ranks.

For more information feel free to add pontos#21107(EU bnet) or pontos#8492(discord).

wwu

Have I missed anything in the last 3 months? Asking for a friend.

check out these guns /wowg/

Tomorrow I'm gonna get back into RBGs and finally get around to unlocking the PvP artifact skins

>Unlocked my 2nd legendary slot

>Don't even have my first yet

Nice game wowbabs

MACEDONIA IS SLAVIC.
Also, best alliance race for a male hunter?

Human male!

Dorf is only right answer

>play blood dk
>cast heart strike inside my DnD
>animation changes to sweeping motion because it's hitting more targets

>yojimbo
one of the few times the western adaption was better than the original

Is that what changes it? I always wondered what caused it to get the animation change.

Speaking of tanks. Am i weird that i like playing Vengeance DH more then Havok. But i never queue up as it cause i feel like ill be a bad tank and not go fast enough or pull enough mobs.

>did all parts of the argus quests
>did every world quest and invasion
>only had enough argunite to buy one item

VDH is top fun, don't fear and jump like a spastic, remember cleave is big heal and spirit bomb is more damage and heal.

Already got a male dorf Priest.
Might as well make a twin. Maining a male human warrior, and a nelf boomkin.

>Want to resub
>Remember all the slot machine RNG that exists in Legion
Guess I'll wait until the next expac and hope they don't keep pushing this rubbish or at least remove subscriptions if their gonna rip off mobile gacha games

>that faggot that sells his +10 key wich is an excuse because he cant find a group for it

vengeance is fun until you realize that 95% of the time you're just hitting shear
unless you're queuing for a +10+ or late heroic ToS don't give a FUCK what pugs say because they're always worse than you
general rule of tanking is if you're not nearly dead you didnt pull enough

>MOS +3 MY KEY U CARRY

Wish my knaifu had a humanoid form, do you think she can stay with me after Legion ends?

I have to disagree, a lot of people have been quite friendly and chatty so far and stupid shit just naturally occurs all the time.

Do I have to do broken shore quests before argus?

just the intro which you can skip

Venge is fun as long you have hands and feet.
And are doing m+

What I don't like is that it has the warrior leap instead of a straight rush and it can be confusing when you switch spec. Like you can't jump out from a mount, you have to dismount first.

Thinking of resubbing, but the fucking cost of WoW Tokens is ridiculous compared to what it was before. How difficult is it raising the money for tokens now? Last time I played, Herbs and Alchemists made fucking bank.

i've got like 200k just from leveling a new main from 1-110 selling herbs and ore casually and doing world quests
I imagine if you actually farm the price isn't too steep, plus, gold is relatively useless outside of certain necessities such as enchants, gems, food, and flasks

if you have a recurring sub, does activating a wow token cause you not to be charged for that month or what

I'm not the best Goblin, but this month I earned about a 1 million gold (US - High Pop).

Yeah? Doing what? I'm on a Low to Med pop.

Yes. Which means you can have an active sub and not paying for it at all.

WHY IS MY SHAMAN SO WEAK AND SQUISHY IT'S NOT FAIR

I saw you in goldshire last night you slut

0-4 level pally
5-9 play tekken 7

>wear mail armor
>more squishy than leather armor classes

>Hate how squishy Enhance is
>Make DK my new main
>Feels even squishier, both Unholy and Frost

Oh fuck me.

>be hunter
>never get healed
>take more damage because le mail xD
>"you have turtle noob"
FUCK OFF

that character hasnt been online for over a month
nor has she ever been near goldshire
frost at least has that one shit trait where you get 400% healing on DS while IBF is up

Transmogs.
Sniping the AH.

>get wrists
>suddenly prot warrior is playable
Thanks lon.

this enrages me beyond belief
WHY can my rogue and monk take more punishment than my fucking hunter

>Pull like half a zone in argus on my alt since I can do it on my main

>die

>Respawn and do it again
>Die again

Damn im stupid...

0-3 level rogue
4-6 level priest
7-9 do argus on lock

fugg :DD

Look at this faithful piece of shit

>play alt on Silvermoon
>can't post shit on the AH because it's so laggy
>mess up rotation because it lags so much

nice server eurotards

>playing from the other side of the globe
>complaining about lag
Ameritards are truly retarded

what's the hardest class?

>London
>other side of the globe

hm

Sub rogue

survival hunter
unholy death knight in pvp

Its a decent hour for me and I learned some more stuff since the last time I posted, time to post what I know some of it outright, some of it in fucking riddles because hella replies XDDDD and get called a LARPer while no one screencaps xDDDD

>Naga and the Void together
>Jaina, Chromie, Alexstraza, Sylvanas, Alleria in that order
>'We gunna bury you here'
>The ones who leap at lightning but slightly more playable and just a wee bit huskier and based off demon hunters
>subterranean sprint(s)
>minion meme land, best music in 5.1 land, the best part of 4.1 land, fatigues you if you follow from northland
>the Alliance PvP World Quest guy finally gets that thing he was after

You all have fun now, ya hear?

i love too look like a doofus

Dwarf. How is this a question.
> I'm your shooter!

>Trying to decide between creating a character to play or a waifu to control
This is getting frustrating

Yep. Moon Guard is just how I left it.

Is dwarf priest (male) a good pick

Play whatever your gender is, playing the opposite means you have serious mental issues.

Good taste.

>not playing as a female and getting some nerd to pay your sub
Do you even WoW?

Cousin!

>Do Argus on lock
Fyi you can enslave the Eredar Conquerors on the first zone by the artillery world quest. They hit like trucks, flurry and have a gorillion hp.

I have a job so no I don't need some desperate loser funding my subscription.

>Die early in LFR
>Panic
>Realize I dont matter
>Realize nobody matters
>mfw dying on purpose so I can go afk

you should take a break from wow then

>dying in lfr

maybe

I'm selling gametime for 10usd, blizzcon virtual tickets for 30, and pretty much wathever I can send via gift from the shop.
any takers?

nice try mr stolen cc

rly

ccs are a thing of the past, I just trade my gold for bnet balance

Just dinged 110. I have played 7.2 and unlocked flying / done the broken shore campaign, how do I get to argus? Do I need to do it again on this character?

Out of the specs I've seen in action sub rogue is definitely the most difficult. All your dps depends on pulling off complex combos (stacking like 5+ different dmg buffs for one massive finisher) which can be pretty difficult in a complicated boss right in a raid. And it doesn't forgive, you fuck up the combo you lose tons of dps.

If i use levitate i have a 1/4 chance of crashing when I land
Really fucking great game blizzard

gib expansion leaks

will you play pantheon?

Is this meant for him

I just did like 20 minutes ago.

yes

what do you think of ashes of creation?

You should get a pop-up quest in dala, if not go to orgrimmar, to the pier outside the gate. Dunno about alliance, probably SW dock but might be Darnassus. Kdog is waiting for you to sail to the Exodar.

>Want to shift and play around with loot specs
>Cant because afraid of weird relics and legendaries for a spec I want to gear, but not main
This system is so fucked in so many ways

CASTING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

>Someone bought 30k worth of my transmogs

hey whats going on in this thread

>ERPer picks female
>still gives it a dick cause they have no idea how to describe sexuality with a vagina

B L O O D

play warrior

>try arms
>trait before concordance that heals you on rage spent keeps me topped off easily and gives ridiculous healing
>try fury
>bloodthirst cooldown reduction pvp talent combined with the defensive heals you from 0 to 100, even without the def. cd it easily keeps you going 1v1 and they'll most likely need 2 or more to take you down
>try prot
>just dont

>when your room smells like old cum and farts all the time

send help

stop loosening your butthole with rancid mandick

>tfw almost nobody is interested in pure lesbian kissus

Only my draenei has a dick thank you very much!

people just want that futa dick

why are you afraid of off spec legendaries now they took away spec specific blp?

except all the worgen, panda, and probably demon hunters that got dicks now

Here is to another month of farming the AH.

fun ranged dps?