/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2130

*insert 69 page "beginner's guide" here.

>Recent News
New EX Class: Dancer (Clear Chapter 63 and Job Quest on Chapter 25)
New Characters: SSR Anne, SR Owen
RoB:Virgin Soul BD Cross-Promo Character: SSR Nina Drango (gbf.wiki/Nina_Drango)
New Side Story: Defender's Oath

>Current Events
17M Player Celebration (gbf.wiki/17_Million_Players_Celebration)
Touken Ranbu Collab (gbf.wiki/Katsugeki_Touken_Ranbu:_Fate_Horizon)

>Future Updates/Changes
5* Lennah and 4* Sethlans(Summon)
Main Quest chapters 94-97 being added
Lyria stamps will be next for voices

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - It will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Wind Favored)
9/30 - ??? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Calculator - Learn to use it so you won't be dependent on other people's opinion.
hsimyu.net/motocal/

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Mikazuki_Munechika_(Weapon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Playable Monika when?

he literally loses spaghetti without it, he lacked contact with others for most of his life and doesn't know how to act so he 'hides' behind mask

Reminder that Wind is the high IQ element

kitty

And what is the lowest?

So uh
BOXDAISUKI is open. Make sure you know your goals before joining.
I'm pretty sure I can qualify for C by myself since the GW lower tiers have expanded in the total number of places recently, but it'd be nice if people came to help farm meat or whatnot.
Ping me in discord if you need to talk to me, and try JST 2000 - 0000. I haven't been active much recently but I'll respond to any PMs.
we could go full autism for B or even A if enough join but I honestly doubt people would at this point
if you want to join because you just want support in farming magnas or help with anything in-game I'll be more than happy to help

how's light compared to other elements pre-HL (ie just using guns and harps as your main weapons)?

On average, how many weeks/months did it take for you to hit 101+?

I should use every single pendant I have to buy those 7 chev blades right? buying any other chev weapon in the shop(I think it was a gun?) is downright retarded?

so by daisukiing box are we talking a headpat kind of daisuki or an oniichan kimochii kind of daisuki?

Dirt

>flat

Please don't lewd boxes.
It's a platonic love.

wtf you still have no members? are you on some blacklist?

100% non leech guild, anons, get in there

If I have the sakura petals, can I FLB the katanas after the event since I don't have enough katana stones?

Pretty much same like it's HL counterpart which can solo any content. Chev Swords only shines at HL since you can only get the 2nd skill after FLBing.
6 guns mlb is standard for pre-HL light mains and it's not retarded to buy guns since chev droprate.

harps are placeholder at best
chev guns are strongest atk-only skill magna weapon
swords are worthles until you are hl (rank 101+) so don't even waste pendants on them before at very least finishing first grid
if you want light then use pendants on chev guns until you have base grid of 5-6 guns, afterwards either start making base grid of different element or keep buying those guns until you have all of them 3*

Monika (earth) playable together with Arcarum

I only see 6 reasons.

if bea friends can do it, you too

Yes.

>tfw even with viramate and 1 click join raidfinder, chev still almost insta dies cause of these japfuck botters

Gotta love being forced to do odins for 80% of my shit during jap primetime.

But akarnum is playable from 2018/09/16

NERF EARTH RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Magna Ecks or Magna Cortana? Which ones a first priority?

Cortana

Buff Earth right now

>joining a guild with kmr in it

cortana

I only see 8

now now user dont be impatient, our limited is on itsa way

Guys, how do I 4th uncap the light katanas for this event?

>virashit

you underestimate the size of a pregnant woman's breasts

that is some extremely shit taste

Level your Japanese Sword to level 100 and complete Mika's respective FE

she's practically flat and that baby belongs to the niggercats

Magnafest is nearly over and I don't want/have time to clear Akasha, still worth farming Carrots for Bunny?

Gold bar

it's always worth farming carrots. i managed to farm enough carrots in a few hours of join/retreating. only clear the stage if the rabbit drops a silver or gold box.

Postin cute

FARMING GW MATS IS SUFFERING
i'm just trying to 5* this fucker

Post best girl

Post Esser. You know, "THAT" one

goldbar is only shitty part
even if you don't do coops, it's mafgest, you can get bsc by leeching apollos or something

post the DJ x Esser one!

That just took fucking forever.

Tell me about Gizoku, why does he wear the wig?

someone please join this guild

bird person belongs to cog

So, are these 2 canon?

Allow me to remind you that she dislikes the attention women give her. She is actually heterosexual.

No, they're my OCs

>Ran out of journey drops
I didn't know this could happen

Confirmed gay no. Act like a married couple yes.

it's more the time having to get all the little bits again. i had a lot of them the first time naturally from raids. i ground out the 300 feathers in an hour and a half but it still sucked because i know i have to get 100 of a lot of other things too.

>Act like a married couple yes
So do they need to start clacking each other's castanets, or something to be gay?

You're the one asking if it's canon gay. It's not. I personally think they're super gay and are having sweet vanilla handholding on my ship every night though.

Catherine would eat out the commander if she asked her too

Ive farmed 800 feathers for 2 gw weapons and last gun uncaps. I've been doing dailies for lumi/celeste drops and antique cloth and Im like halfway from just doing those.
Materials from leviathan island were piss easy to get.
Untamed flames dont want to drop, but that's just auto battle like rest.
It's really not bad.
Meanwhile I can barely bring myself to grind materials to uncap 2 SSR event katanas. Fuck this event.

>farming sagi marks from coop rooms with alt
>fucking alt gonna get 90 marks faster than my main
that's bs

>spent couple of days farming mats to flb that event ssr weapon cuz i'm a newbie and can only win first solo mission
>didn't notice the last one actually dropped and bought it without looking
haha I didn't need those hours of my life anyway

katanas weren't too bad because they took longer so i didn't have to reenter the quest as much and there was only really one quest you had to do. the gw mats i'm having to jump around everywhere

>flb
>last one dropped
now actually flb it (4*)

Wait, there are 4 stars? Fucking kill me
Why are people playing this game

Host zoi doko!

I ask myself this question every day.

gbf.wiki/Mikazuki_Munechika_(Weapon)
when you get event katanas to lv100 you unlock fate episode (on screen where you played event story), after watching/skipping it, you can uncap weapon one more time, good luck cutie
if you are new, it would be good idea to buy water ssr katana from event shop (it already comes as 3*), even if you cant 4* it, it will still be nice placeholder in your water grid

>Why are people playing this game
grind is fun but honestly fuck this shitty event

Enjoy user!

it's my source of escapism

>Crossed Rie Tanaka's account
>Used her support summon
>Clicks cancel after the add friend popped out
AAAAAAAA FUCKING MUSCLE MEMORY AAAAAAAA MISSED THE CHANCE TO ADD JK AAAAAAAA

>implying she'd accept your request

what is going on here?

What's going on here?

What is happening here?

What is occuring in this gif?

>Why are people playing this game
I don't know user... i want to quit and be free from this hell but it's really hard

samefag

What's happening here?

Did any of you guys make an Atma/Ultima weapon that isn't the Sword for your first one and if so why?

If I ONLY want to finish up my dark roster, should I wait for a dark rate up, or still just go for legfest?

Y-yeah, that extra weapon sure is helpful!

I like the story and cute waifus

Of course not.

Some mini event from dotababs about best rage

Wait for a ticket. Rate ups are a scam.

I didn't make any ultima weapon, because I don't have party that would use it and I don't want to change my charas.

>Katana
For my beloved Lucio

Believe me, these rate up are a scam and nothing else.
Roll during legfes and/or save for a spark.

Just think of all the Seiyuus that might've used your summons

Never roll on rate up or some shit like that unless there's a limited character you really want.
I bought a scam gacha on dagger & fist rate up just to get a fucking bow (Feena)

Hector, need cr/blind
82D7FD20

If you’re looking for ANY dark character than sure but I’d advise against it otherwise.

>dimension halo proc 6 times
>none of them transform
Who the fuck made these shitty rates

You rike?