news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man_ca/
- Free 1 SR of your choice
- Free 30 SQ

>[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 13-14, 17, 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 15-16, 17, 19, 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

hallo

>lol hope you rolled all these limited 5*s: the challenge
fuck off

Jeanne Alter thread

I don't have any avenger. Should I roll or Banana or Gorgon? Lobo is too ugly and not buster.

Wu or Pent?

Jannu-Chacha-Support Memerlin should be good for this right?

BOKU WA thread

Is he right, bros?

Banana. Always banana.

He draws good stuff, so yes.

It takes weeks to max out a bond so you get more then enough time with the Servants you like, so no.

Banana is overall better and deal with rulers just fine.

>he doesn't bond his favourites

What does tapping Nero for petals feels like?

muh

Good thing it's OPTIONAL content, right?
No point in getting pissy over that one Mask CE or Mephistopholes you would've rolled anyway.

>liking Memetacus
No.

Servant with The Highest ATK thread.

he's a filthy fucking patreon scammer so no

>Just had 3 FP rolls in a row with dumb Clown
I'm a little freaked out right now

Erena!

What does he mean by this?

Saido no Doki desu thread

Fuck, BB's tits look so bouncy and soft. Help I can't stop looking when using her.

>full slut party
Are you a cuck user?

They look bigger in her NP.

ALITTLE BIT CLOSER TO HEAVEN

Fucking disgusting. If I ever am unlucky enough to get Schez I'm honestly burning her.

???

>did the math on how much FP i've gotten and rolled from the item gacha
>tallies up to 529000
>was already well past the 2 million mark
>still no manjew

This is just one big joke right? You guys were all just bullshitting me and he doesn't really exist, right?

It's my fairytale lovers team.

I never understood the 'remove your records' thing, Kinda strikes me as a bit strange, like I mean is it a buddhist thing cause it seems even buddha is in the throne.

>the servants associated with childrens stories are all used goods that wouldn't sell at a garage sale
What did Nasu mean by this?

> Unlucky enough to have Kiara AND Schez
Stop using your account or else it'll lay eggs.

If Solomon had no sense of ego why did he have a wish for the grail?

The lack of good Lancer have led me to this.

Marshbilly's dick gives hem sense of ego

Delet this, Book is pure

Fucking furfags ruining Edison. Leave him alone

It's absolutely Buddhist claptrap. Nasu knows literally nothing about Christianity except the vaguest possible details.

Animecube told him to do it

It's Nasuism, a mushroom philosophy that transcends all religions.
It's almost as if Nasu used Solomon as a mix of Christian Messiah and the Buddha because he didn't want to use the real ones without stepping on people's toes. He was probably sweating when he used Saver in Extra.

*him. Fuck

I like this meme

>book is pure

None of the Buddhist characters in Fate are very Buddhist, or they wouldn't be servants.

Sita when?

Considering how most of Saver's characterisation comes from Nasu hastily adding a big appendix to his in-game appearance to desperately justify why he did what he did I'd say you're right.

I know. Her tits in the nurse outfit is fucking ridiculously delicious.

He had no sense of ego in life, because he and God weren't separated. He seems to have started to develop one after he was summoned by Marisbilly. He had a funny thought pattern.

I'm dying to see how the fuck Billy helped to humanize him, but Nasu isn't even giving us a design for the guy.

Most of the Christian characters aren't very Christian either. Same for the Muslims and Pagans.

Nasu, for all his pseudo-intellectual babble, is blatantly reluctant to write about actual faith or to create an actually religious/spiritual character. The closest we have is fucking Zealot-chan and King Hassan for goodness' sake.

lmao kill yourself discord

let's see how this goes

>using discord

Nasu is pretty respectful when he wants. He hasn't genderswapped any Abrahamic Servant yet, so he's safe from ISIS.

>

He does have some of the Old Men be women, which is super heretical.

Petal CE drop, lads. It's time for +8 petals a run.

fuck

After the CCC event I really wanna know too. I thought he was some goody two shoes who just talked and bullshitted his way into having the resources/manpower to make Chaldea without dirtying his hands, and then we found out about the "failed experiments"

God I bet he and Roman had an interesting dynamic after that.

Karen-sama is pure

David actually says a lot of spiritual things in his interlude, including with the implication that Chaldea is Solomon's second temple (a more "lively one").

Whos the better 4* support servant? Martha or Medea Lily? I need a solid cleric to cleanse debuffs while still being useful when skilled.

Buzzwords aren't the same as actually showing faith. David doesn't ponder the existing divinity of pagans like Tamamocat and how they fit into His plan, he just tries to fuck them.

I wonder why Nasu decided she'd be the one damaged heroine who doesn't get saved.

Even in HA's final scene there's not even an implication she'll stay instead of returning to her old job.

>literal reddit discord
Have you no shame?

isnt that ass quite fat

hell wouldn't the servant system be a heresy even outside the magic bit, revival or copying the dead is a bad thing in the bible.

She doesn't really need to be saved, she genuinely enjoys her work.

He was a magus, one with a selfless goal, but he was still ruthless and utilitarian. He didn't seem to care for individual people in general. The only one who is described as his friend and companion was Roman (and Solomon).

Remember the demi Servants experiments? That's when Roman "broke up" with him, he got furious when he found out he hid this and was only called in late to see if he could save them. He could only save Mashu's life. Marisbilly died shortly after that, supposedly he committed suicide.

How can a person enjoy something like that

Just saw mogudan draw a raimama

Its also the only time he's really like that and still pretty superficial. It doesn't even address the Jews' ardent monotheism and how that fits with him sharing a home with multiple other gods, including one he by definition should be disgusted by and actively denying the existence of.

It's fine when Jesus does it

>shit artist draw a shit character
pottery

Rolling
1-3 Saberlot
4-6 Saber alter
7-9 Wu
0 Astolfo

Why would David care? He's not the result of what we know of the Bible, but someone who had a direct link with God. We only got the edit out version, who knows if in his time this wasn't prevalent. He probably knew there were gods but they aren't the Maker. He lived in the Age of Gods remember?

cause it's jesus, not blasphemers and those who worship false idols.

He had to win the Grail War to get Chaldea, user. He couldn't exactly avoid getting his hands dirty.

Quite easily apparently.

Well It's Wu then, I need assasin other than Shiki and Carmilla anyway

I dunno about that. Her scenes really struck me as her basically being a Sakura in denial about her situation whose clinging to faith to justify it. Esoecially since we know she has that sadist side which massively clashes with it.

The Throne in general should be considered a fucking abomination to most of the servants, particularly the ones who believe in reincarnation.

>(((suicide)))
I would bet my testicles there's more to it than that.

Only one was, that's Serenity and wasn't his character. Zealot too again not his character. Hundred Faces was showed to be a guy 99% of the time, FGO only uses the female sprite because of waifu. But is a female personality out of mostly male ones.

Which goes back to him being written specifically to avoid any real theological questions, like every other Fate character.

It only remove you from the thrones. It's sound really buddhist but at the same time, Salomon returned to God so...
It's just Nasu mixing everything.

Weren't the Old Men heretics in the first place?

I don't consider killing enemy masters to be dirtying ones hands unless its after they surrender and try to leave once you've crippled them permanently and rendered them unable to use magic, like a certain someone.

Hassan are heretic even for muslims. they are a weird minor shiite sect. No one really care about them.

couldn't say it better

Manjew talks about it with her, she says she chose to continue her work and won't leave. If she really wanted to Caren could just leave her job and go live somewhere with fuck all people. It's not like Sakura where she doesn't even have the option to kill herself, Caren is a willing participant.

You could make some argument that she's just super brainwashed but the fact remains she's totally fine with her life.

Haha nice meme!

>The Throne in general should be considered a fucking abomination to most of the servants, particularly the ones who believe in reincarnation.
Reminder : the throne own a copy of the servant, not the original. real Jeanne is in Heavens, real Sanzou is a Buddha and isn't summoned, ect...

evil dog is eternal

I like them thick and don't care about much else

Medea lily

You do have a point, but the problem is that most religions/philosophies don't work if you mix them together like a bucket of paint.
Source my ass, the ending of apoc doesnt work if its like that

That's exactly what I thought. He chose a popular figure who is part of all Abrahamic religions and is a major figure in magic too. Solomon was perfect. He didn't even need to wank him too much when Islam did it for him.

your shitty english shows you're the same poster seanigger

>KH
No one cares about that baby easy
shit any more user, it's all about prototype 2016