pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

W H E N ?

WEHN?

cum inside Elise

>another two weeks of Valter

I want to cum down Kippu's throat.

Again?

Pretend all previously released non DC Prf weapons in the game are somehow buffed with two skills attached or given a free +3 stat boost. How much are those weapons improved by these changes?

>bonus Hinata
Has anyone ever seen him used in arena?

>Get to use my free summon on the new banner
>another fucking gwendy
Wow game thanks so much I really needed an 8th one to add to the collection

Stop shitting the thread burger

My DB3 fodder looks weird

WHODACRUSH?

RIGHT NOW

>Armads has built in armor march

nice dude, Horseslayer+ or Cancel Affinity Fodder

how is that defense going my nigs?

I want to impregnate ______!

>Elincia or the jew
I'm good.

I've seen merged Hinatas, Distant Counter Hinatas, he definitely exists. I guess there's always someone who really loves their waifu/husbando, no matter how viable the character might be.

My best friend-wife!

Thank god Valter is a bonus unit again. I haven't got any of the units on the Crimean banner, nor upgraded Anna yet.

>tfw no bonus unit
I guess now is the time to promote Valter

What would it take to save Tyrfing?

Tyrfing and Binding Blade can actually become not god awful if they can get built in Fury on top of it or a plus 3 to whatever stat each would like most. I'm guessing speed for Roy and defense for Seliph?

>Miso soup
I wonder if it's the same guy who always pops up in my defense wins

>Manolo

Kippu!

I got one. I only need one.

I was already settled for this week when I woke up at 8:45 my time on tuesday to wait for the reset (15 minutes later). I then made breakfast and took my time eating eating toast and drinking tea. Went to take a piss and washed my hands when I was done and checked my defenses before I went to catch the 10:12 train and I was on two already.

Feels fuckign great to not very about it for the rest of the week.

-hp +spd and god her attack is horrible

just got me another one.

I am assuming the score tells you that your team is in advance or intermediate?

I only have one. Which I can only assume was due to the other guy making a basic bitch mistake.

>Have all the new unts
>Haven't levelled them, because I finally became a luckshitter, and have too many good units to train
>No stam pots
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
At least Frumpy mage girl can shit on Lyn and the rest of Horse cancer for a while

How do we fix the Askr goons?

Binding Blade wants DC a lot more. Roy would make an amazing anti-green if he could run it with TA3.

Brave versions of each. Or a story / event that lets us power up their weapons.

Reminder

BIke can give BK both Steady Breathing and Aether since BK already has Steady Stance 2 and Luna

>No stam pots
how is that possible?

Waste your summon support on them, and have them S-rank another unit

user!

When is he gonna come out and be the real best Red flier?

>Pull Titania
>-Atk
>Pull Mathilda
>-Atk
WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WANT SOME CAV MOMMIES

BK still jobs to blue mages so its all good

Don't forget to feed her cum every few hours!

I'm not very good at getting defenses.

I didn't have bonus units for most of the TTs until getting the free ones, and I didn't have that many to begin with since I didn't play for about 4 months on account of no units I cared about being in the game.

Who said SEMEN

Do Defense results cut off and start a new page at some point because I could have sworn I had more than this just a few days ago. Also, there's no 588 on my current list of defenses.

Nice

Cute!

>+spd -def
Is she worth using? She's my first Effie and I got her off my free roll. I don't really want to roll again.

Cool, but why would you give him Aether when he has nigger Luna? AFAIK his personal skill costs as much as aether

You'd have to completely change sharena and Phonse's stat spread since alphonse is fucking terrible and sharena is painfully average. Anna is fine.

What kind of turbo dumbass from hell would give him Aether when he has Black Luna tho?

You can give him Threaten Defense 3 in one go as well if you inherit Threaten Defense 2 beforehand

Woah. James gets to fuck this?

Go for Klein if you don't have one
Maybe 4 or 5 rolls
His base kit is almost perfect

user...

>spilled semen over her hair

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR. Isn't pic related the latest version? Or are we changing her head accessory?

Arena points i suppose.

Still can believe Black Luna got 3cdr. That's broken af.

That's a nice fodder

Those are quite possibly her worst IVs, but if she's your waifu you can make her do work

What does one do with this many Oscars?

Brothers who would you promote

Hector + Black Knight + Hector + Black Knight

I fear I'll eventually run into this team.

F!robin

she is useful now

Merge into the best one

I had 0 on the first 2 days then I put Grey on the team and got all those a couple hours later.

it only shows the latest ten.

Robin, do Robin right the fuck now

>Halved magic damage received
>In-built fury

Robin, feed her Cecilia's tome, Bowbreaker and TAdept and she's the destroyer of horses

Do I want to give my +Speed Elincia Hit and run if she's outside flying squads? Going to use her and the usual horse shenanigans the coming seasons

Titania. You already have a better green mage and a better green flier. You need an axe cav

What's inside the condom she's holding with her hand? Doesn't look like cum.

>Hector, Black Knight, and DC Effie armor marching towards you
nightmare fuel

So I dumped another 50 orbs to try and get another Nephenee merge because I love her.

Get -SPD MCorrin, get another Elincia (so she's at +2 now), and then this.

I can't tell whether to be happy or angry, given this was just 50 orbs.

Titania or Robin. You've already got Nowi and a bunch of axe tanks.

Kill yourself, drill.

>Halved magic damage
Except to Valflame

To hell with DC, just give it a 1-2 range in general.

Alfonse has 35 Atk and can run Brave Sword+. His stat spread is fine, honestly. He does the job of a red (deleting greens) fairly well with the right build. Sharena is the one with actual problems in that she's heavily outshined as a support unit and can't quite pull double duty as a combat unit the way Ephraim and Blucina can.

It gets kinda clear after that many loads. Poor guy probably just had none left to give by that point.

Normally yes, but she is trying to show me what she can do.

Buff their prfs.
Alfonse's now has a built-in brave effect and spd penalty
Sharena's has built-in Guard 2 on top of its current ability.

but of course

Fucking hell she's +SPD/-RES too.

Is there anything wrong with running both of them alongside an anti-Reinhardt/CYLyn unit in arena?

PoR character names are in kanji or are the ones below Mia's portrait something else?

Wow, he can be a mediocre brave sword user, what a massive improvement.

You know they'd just do shit like give the Binding Blade 'Seal Res 2' because it's the BINDING Blade ha ha ha
Or they do shit like give Tyrfing Defiant Defense 2 and Sol Katti Brash Assault 2, and just make their meme skillsets obsolete by making them the default skillset.

>good edit
>armor still on
>wut

>2 of them get cocked and the other gets walled by Xander
Ez pz

Sacred Coins

>consume sacred coins to upgrade an Askr hero to 5 star or +1 a 5* one
yes or no?

I WANT A BRIDAL CORDELIA

Good luck next spring!

>making them literally worthless

>Story Chapters where you fight Veronica and Zacharias
>Winning them on Lunatic with an Askr member grants you their Master Seal
>when used by their corresponding they grant additional effects to their 5* Prf weapons and a passive skill
>otherwise they act like +1 Attack, +1 Defense and +1 Resistance seals

she needs next a positive pregnancy tester