>Next Cup: Autumn Cup ft. all the big markets teams
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Current Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_9_Friendlies
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hoc/_League_2017

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Supreme Champion
pics.me.me/great-show-supreme-champion-extremelycursedimages-extremely-blessed-image-high-floors-20269321.png

>Previously:
Please send f4r more autumn logos
Rule Changes Regarding Height Abuse and Fetus Formats
PES18 demo
we died
Veeky Forumsl friendlies
/ag/l extras

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/2032746/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

benis

Sou you still doing friendlies?

hey you
FUCK YOU
WE WERE FREE
but you had to run it
CUNT

Okazaki

Why is Mackenzie fullback?

>page 9

Reminder that Lear saw a system where five of six teams in the final used """""""""""""""nerfed"""""""""""""" height abuse and thought it was a trend worth continuing

Curses be! Height abuse was unviable for 3 years and now that it's the superior system for one cup, everything is on fire!
Only retards would use non height abuse now. Like before when only retards would use height abuse. The status quo is maintained. Find somebody else to blame for PES17's offensive ineptitude.

Where is the VOD dtroit?

Friendly reminder that AB[s4s] posters are redditors who will always deny that they're redditors when they are called out

reminder that s4s posters are retarded cringelords

>goal: build a wide team for crossing
>test
>tweak
>test
>tweak
>test
>tweak
>result: a narrow quick counter team
Is this inevitable?

That's basically how summer /u/ went desu, just with a ton more corners than the average PES16-tier quick counter master team
Next time rip off /lgbt/ or /an/ they seem to be doing just fine with crossing :^)

>/an/
>crossing
In Spring maybe. In Summer they played it flat.

>test
found your problem.

>if you have fun with double A instead of tryharding with a tired, meta HA team, you're a retard
You're the type of guy ruining the cup. You just don't get it.

There was what, one team back in Autumn 16 that used HA? Care to remind me how they did?
Oh right, top 4 and PES'd by /p/ out of a likely cup win.

>team lost all games
>bombed out into fetus
>fans are sad
At least you had fun with your double A fluid right?

Fucking esports mentality will not go away until managers are banned, this is tryhard cups.
For fun look at memevitationals

This is your way of realising you're a shit manager because you don't understand anything but being a counter short babby.

Ibrahimovic

It's a babby cup. Use double A then. Nobody is stopping you. You just won't win Autumn. You'll promote if you aren't retarded though.

There was what, one team back in Summer 13 that didn't used HA? Care to remind me how they did?
Oh right, top 4 and PES'd by /wg/ out of a likely cup win.

>give the meta the middle finger
>"you're a cut-throat elitist tryhard"
>give in to the meta
>"you're a cut-throat elitist tryhard"

#RemoveManagers

We can only hope that the autopilots have fun memes.

>Autopilots have memes
>Literally free points for their groups
>Shit is on fire once more

AYY LMAO

Mafia BTFO

Manager approved solution.

I'm gonna make /merit/ an offer they can't refuse and we will stay in 17 forever.

user. /out/ and /cm/ are the only autopilots. And you know what both are going to run because one is /out/ and the other voted for their tactics.

>17
>Not 13

#RemoveMatches

We only do the draw, then we decide the result of the matches with dicerolls

I have an HD 4400 and it runs at 19fps on low quality. Give it a try, it should get at least to 25fps.
The settings are in Render Settings in the rightmost button of the prematch menu.

>13
>Not 8

Are there difficulties porting the mods to pes 2018's nextgen?

Who do you think I am?

I don't expect to win autumn. Nobody should. But I'll do my best, and that can include using something other than HA. Creative tactics are more fun to watch and that's the goal above all: entertaining matches. You've lost the plot.

It's being worked on. The game has been out for less than a week. The cup folk are good but they're not exactly pro modders or anything.

Logos soon never.

Yes, all the aesthetic-related files have a different file format.

>height abuse teams can't have entertaining matches now
You know they score more than just corners and headers, right? /u/ may have fluked the final off them but all the other height abuse teams still had elite offences on the ground and that's what won them the cups. But height is the difference maker between a losing semi finalist and a cup winner. You're allowed to be bored by the teams because you don't like the teams, but you can't unironically call the quality of play out of teams like /lgbt/ boring.

why pes not fifa

why pes not sensible soccer

If you've seen one HA team, you've seen them all. Tactics get increasingly regressive with each season as people settle into the meta. It's BORING.
>entrainment is based on scorelines
LOL

OSM league when?

>/a/ fan
>haven't been following the team since 2014
>check wiki

What the fuck

Is druken Firo still considered good ?

Did you find /toy/ entertaining? Or /g/? The non height abuse teams that did the exact same thing as /lgbt/, but you're just talking out your ass because all good PES17 teams are the same because the problem is the game and not height? What about the really exciting Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums that everyone loves that also play exactly the same wide tactics?
Stop talking out of your ass. You're upset teams you don't like won and height is your crutch for dismissing them. You're making it abundantly clear that 'quality of play' is your strawman to distract from the fact that all the teams considered exciting by people here do the same thing without height abuse.

who?

Firo the druken master

>everyone likes and dislikes the same teams
LOL

I enjoyed watching /an/ more than either /toy/ or /g/. /an/ did something DIFFERENT.

Make up your mind. Is it quality of play or is it teams being different that you like? /an/ sure didn't have quality of play.

By the way, why are you here complaining about height abuse? Height has nothing to do with your strawman that everyone devolves to cup meta by Autumn and that's boring. That happens on every edition of PES. Sounds like you have bigger underlying issues with the cup and height abuse is just your new flavour of the month shitpost.

He's dead

>If you've seen one HA team, you've seen them all.
/n/ and Veeky Forums would like a word.

Quick quiz for you /4ccg/
which culled or dead team do you think is the least likely to be revived?

/ic/.

archive.nyafuu.org/w/thread/2032746/
nice interest nerd

/t/, if only because we don't really know if the other boards could get some interest if someone made a cup thread. It's been too long since the last one for most of them.

fucking culled

>sure didn't have quality of play
That's just, like, your opinion, man. But my main thing is creativity.

And I'm not complaining about HA. Never did it once. I objected to an user saying you are retarded if you don't run HA, as if the goal of the cup is to deduce the meta and then fall in lock step with it. If I'm complaining about anything, it's people dismissing non-HA teams as ipso facto "retarded." There are other ways to play the game and it isn't a question if retardation.

You sound high and mighty and every reply is full of projection. Take a break from your computer, dude.

>deleted after three and a half days
>only got one post
Ouch

/t/ wasn't a team who died because of lack of interest. It died because of manager laziness. His idea of proof of interest was posting in a random /t/ meta thread and seeing what happens.

/cgl/

Lmao
They will play anyway

LEAF
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE LEAF

This doesn't matter. Lear "just knows" /w/ has interest. After all, even if they have thread after thread with no replies and even if the viewer poll exposed them as a no market dead team, hey, their polls get responses and those responses have to be coming from somewhere right? Basic logic. /w/ must have interest. It must!

fucking rekt
kinda feel bad for goat though

lol. Even Johnny Horsefucker is getting some board interest.

>That's just, like, your opinion, man.
It is. But it's also not a hot take to call a team that managed to go 300 minutes without scoring (and 3 shots on target) boring

But I repeat my point, height isn't the issue with you and your issue is with e-sportsfags. Cool.

The cup isn't for people like you anymore. It's a sad and sorry thing, but that's just how it is. /4ccg/ and circlejerking has ruined the cup by making being a manager the hurt feelings championship if you don't succeed. You're never getting your cup of memes back. Not as long as long as being in the fetus instantly shitlists you from anything PES related until you mimic /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums successes. Not as long as testing for hours a day isn't enough to qualify for the elites. Not as long as who you're affiliated with completely destroys peoples opinions of you. Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.

If your team is shit, and everyone around you is talking about how shit your team is, there's literally nothing you can do about it but test and that kills peoples enjoyment. If you do shit, it feels even worse because now you're responsible. If you don't do shit, people will still call you shit until you stay consistently elite. Or the moment you stop being elite you're now a fluke and a hack.
Congrats you 9 point the fetus. You're shit for being there. Congrats you made the babby KO. Only the top 3 wont yoyo! Congrats you made the elite KO. Oh you're getting relegated next cup because you didn't look good.

Welcome to the 4cc in 2017. It's toxic. It never changes. It never will change. The cup stopped being about memes years ago. There are 0 benefits to memes other than 'haha I beat the tryhards!' for 1 in every dozen failed efforts. Which people lambasted in /ag/L anyway. All risk. 0 reward. So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/. The cup isn't about you anymore. And it never will be. Bitch all you like. Nothing will ever change.

#RemoveManagers
#BringBackFun

couldn't have said it better. sucks that this is the case but i don't see any way of changing it.

This is why the managers that have been here the longest are either people who don't circlejerk (Mauled, Vaughan), are consistently elite (Dtroit, Sou, Groudon, Feedback(rip)), or are shit and only around because nobody else will take over (SDA, Mantis, Rillion, Miles)

You got it. Managers tryhard because what else are they supposed to do? Meme it up and get shit on by everyone? Everyone keeps wanting memes but once it doesnt work and you hit the fetus you are nothing more than a laughing stock.

This is why you give up on managing and move to aesthetics. Best decision of my life.

Ramen please

>Not as long as every season teams in the top 8/4 OF FIFTY TEAMS are deemed shit.
Change that to "every team that doesn't win every cup ever". Apparently getting to a final and losing it means you're the worst piece of shit that has ever existed.

Five star post.

The truth in this is sad, but true since once the next team that tries to have fun gets relegated or fails to advance people will call them and their manager shit.

Johnny Idolfucker here

When JFK was assassinated, his wife Jackie wore her blood-stained dress the whole day afterwards to show the world what America had done to her husband.

When /u/ lost the final, I vomited all over myself and I wore that the whole day just to show the world what Myuer had done to me.

>Mauled
>don't circlejerk

I'm here only to have fun, and nobody can't stop me.

so everyone can stop you?

that picture again?

Vaughan is in like 3 skype chats

>So everyone tries hard. They're afraid of being /k/ or /y/.
It's not just about the managers. It's unfair on the fans if the managers decides he wants to break the trend and meme. The average board poster isn't going to care that the manager made a funny formation if everyone else in the tournament is trying to win and their team gets beat 5-0 every game. Eventually either the board's fans leave because the team is perma-fetus, or the manager is sacked and one that doesn't meme comes in and the cycle just continues.

The only solution seems to be , and relegate the role of managers to being the bridge between their board and the 4cc, where they are more like team organisers.

>I don't see any way of changing it.
Here are some ideas cause I have nothing better to do:

Remove livemanaging. Make teams run autopilots with basic pastebins in place. Managers are still there but they are responsible for team initial export (no nightlies allowed), aesthetics, board relations, polls and all that.

Remove Elite/Babby system
Name cups after Seasons, separate cups by the market sizes., where big boards won't be bitching about losing to /t/ or whoever.
Smol markets get to play too and that's what their fans should care about.
Sprinkle some friendlies inbetween seasons, like cross leagues and rivalry matches.
Right now it's ridiculous how babby cup wins do not matter compared to elites when the cup structure is the same.
It's all same glorified diceroll that is ruled by tryhards and they can get fucked anyway so why babby cup matters just as much as fetus?
By eliminating the "prestige" notion and making all cups equal you will ease the stigma from "not being elite" and other tryhard shit like that.

I'm sure there are more things but I lost them while typing.

Comp crashed, have to rebuild my smug anime girls folder.
And my blonde girls folder. That one is very important.

>managers to being the bridge between their board and the 4cc
You don't even need managers for that, only wiki autists.

ah, I see
get well soon then

>Remove livemanaging. Make teams run autopilots with basic pastebins in place. Managers are still there but they are responsible for team initial export (no nightlies allowed), aesthetics, board relations, polls and all that.
This except managers get to pick a present and mentality before the game, can make subs, and can change presets/mentality after goals (scoring or getting scored on).

>Remove Elite/Babby system
Name cups after Seasons, separate cups by the market sizes., where big boards won't be bitching about losing to /t/ or whoever.

Sure, except make it a double yearly draw (first season is spring/summer, 2nd will be autumn winter. all teams get divided into two big pots randomly, teams are then put into pots 1-4 randomly, and then groups are drawn for spring/summer cup. Winners of either get a star, repeat process for second half of year)

fund it

there's absolutely no way this would ever happen though. even for just the smallest of HA changes took weeks and weeks of deliberation. something as big as this would take years, or a new /merit/.

Fuck off Hayabusa

Hire me as commissioner so I can disband /merit/ and make the cup great again.

Best to start with that now, then. Only ones who will oppose will be e-celeb wannabes and their opinion can be discarded.

>Remove livemanaging. Make teams run autopilots with basic pastebins in place. Managers are still there but they are responsible for team initial export (no nightlies allowed), aesthetics, board relations, polls and all that.
>This except managers get to pick a present and mentality before the game, can make subs, and can change presets/mentality after goals (scoring or getting scored on).

Managers don't have to do any of that shit, from the rules:

A manager must:
>Regularly browse the board that they are managing.
>Act in the best interest of their team and the team's fans.
>Keep their team's roster up to date and in accordance with the wishes of the board.
>Have an effective means on contact on the contact page.
>Maintain their team's wiki page.
>Have a registered nick on the IRC channel if they wish to live-manage.

A manager is expected to do the following in each Cup their team is qualified for:
>Sign up.
>Ensure the preparation of both a legal tactical and aesthetic export.
>If a manager is unable to create their own tactical export for any reason they shoul- contact a member of the 4CCC for assistance.
>Submit both exports on time.

Everything else is gravy and pressure you put on yourself to do well.

Technically, meme formations might fall under the >Act in the best interests of their teams fans, making meme formations a bannable offense if it's deemed you are throwing on purpose and not just dumb.

>Remove Elite/Babby system.
>Removing the small market teams from Big market cup so their fee fees won't be hurt.
So we have a real cup and then the Safe Space one for big markets? Do they all get stars to not hurt them too? Will be called "Veeky Forums Big Market Trudeau Cup" too?

A bloo bloo bloo. Gotta say, as a horsefucker, "the cup isn't fun anymore because people will shit on you at every opportunity or dismiss you based on who you're affiliated with" is really fucking funny to my ears. Laughing for real. That's the only cup experience I've ever known, but I've made the best of it and have fun in spite of it. You talk as if it's the end of the world.

You reap what you sow, you thin skinned, vindictive crybabies. Enjoy the taste. You're just catching up to the way the cup community has always been.

just let it happen user
it will actually kill the cup and people will continue to wonder why less people are watching

>Remove livemanaging. Make teams run autopilots with basic pastebins in place.
Agree
>Remove Elite/Babby system
Disagree. Remove the fetus though. Once you remove live managing and make everyone autopilot, you also remove the stigma of babby teams immediately being worse because a good team is a good team when everyone is locked on to one setup all tourney.
>Name cups after Seasons, separate cups by the market sizes., where big boards won't be bitching about losing to /t/ or whoever.
Nah. There's no point in having a tourney just for small market teams. That goes from trying to make the cup more meme friendly and less competitive to outright removing the competitive aspect of the cup. Small boards beating big teams is a great meme that is welcome in the cup. When the smallest team in the elites would be /co/ or /asp/ it's less funny.
>Sprinkle some friendlies inbetween seasons, like cross leagues and rivalry matches.
Yes but not because cross-league stuff. Yes because invitationals are now fake team bowl circlejerks and seeing divegrass now takes precedence of seeing the teams. That's a mentality we need to shake. It'd make small teams more appealing too because when there's fake teams that put small ones to shame, you make half the 4cc irrelevant when it should be a fair and equal sitewide event.
>Right now it's ridiculous how babby cup wins do not matter compared to elites when the cup structure is the same.
Agree. Bring back pots seeded by rankings. Reward teams for being good. 1st in a babby is better than 16th in an elite.
>By eliminating the "prestige" notion and making all cups equal you will ease the stigma from "not being elite"
The cup was fine with a babby system years ago as they were treated with prestige. Winning a babby made you a genuine contender in the elites. Big market bailout is not how you fix this. This is on commentators. People don't realise how much their words have an impact on the viewers.

More friendlies and less invitationals!
I'm sick of all these fake team invitationals where a good portion of the time people mainly focus on the person who made the team and less about the team, i miss no stress matches between cup teams. /i/ vs /gd/ was a fun time