ARK is in it's final dip boys! Buy in now

Lets go boiss - ARK is gonna get pumped this weekend, time to make isnta gainz.

It's had a small dip so it's a good time to buy. Get in there before the hype goes away.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/
discord.gg/JeRaRK7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couldn't help myself, had to get in for more. New coin, good tech. Weekend buyers. All there

i just bought with this recent dip its gonna be the last one before take off

ATTENTION: The ARK train is about to embARK, get in quick or get left in the dARK!!! Don't be a fish in a sea of whale shARKs. This shit's about to skyrocket higher than yogi bear doing dabs in yellowstone national pARK, or niggas smokin' rocks in central pARK. Witness as we break trends on benchmARKs of dollar mARKs! Is it even a question mARK?

Fuck off back to the Synagogue, shills. Should have sold before it crashed.

Damn, my dick can only get -so- hard. I'm going in.

Who keeps shilling these coins?

Already had pullback. Great time to get in now. This will be the new BTC !

Bought some at 0.00007 and putting in more now at this dip. First weekend of new coins almost always has big upward movement. Plus it's been only 2 days since it was put on Bittrex so it has yet to gain large attention. Once it does, the price will most definitely soar

dude it's bounced back every time for the last 3 days. That's as stable as it gets in the crypto world

Thread seems suspicious. I suspect either one autist changing his IP or a group of people holding ARK are behind this. Don't fall for it, Veeky Forums

You can't argue with gains, I've doubled my money with ease.

Are you serious? It's a brand new coins. It is their first weekend, it's gonna get pumped.

Come back next week and reply again.

Just how stupid do you think Veeky Forums is? Those kind of tactics might work on reddit

6 million USD market cap is peanuts right now. It can easily reach 20 mil given its strong team and tech. That's 3.5 my money.

Veeky Forums is full of autists

The dev team is pretty renowned too

Well then i guess autists will be $$$$$$$$

already on the rise XD

ITT: Niggers who lost money on ARK try to make other people lose money on ARK so they can lose slightly less money on ARK

What other crypto has survived their initial pump 3 days in and continuously tested support?

T. guy who bought at 0.00004000

ETH has brought in a new wave of delusional people holding for the next big crypto

WE'RE TAKING OFF, fuck you man, hold ur bitbays

This thread looked pretty suspicious but I checked the whitepaper and the website, and it actually does look quite promising. Since it's SUCH a new coin, just 2 days in, it hasn't even scratched the surface of its growth potential yet. 20 mil USD, or even 50 mil (like PIVX reached recently) is possible, and would give 400% or 950% returns. Compared to how much I'd lose if it crashed, it doesn't even come close and therefore would be a reasonable risk to take

this exactly. who ever doesn't understand this is retarded

Moved on to XMG. I suggest you do the same before it takes off

couldnt have said it better

wtf? XMG has been around for 3 years. don't look at a fuckign 5min candle graph. look at the big picture. it has done these stupid ups and downs for YEARS. it's not going anywhere. XMG is shit. even their website has stopped getting updates from 2 years ago LOL

Too late for XMG, it will get dumped soon.

dude, it just reached a new ath and there were like 10 posts about it the entire day

>just got on the front page of Bittrex

The real pumping hasn't even begun

I FUCKING LOVE u BIZ

when ur wrong, ur wrong. When ur right it makes up for all the wrongs.

someones angy they lost a wittle bit of money before this massive RISE

ARK is great holy fuck

Ark looks solid as fuck. Great team of devs behind it and fantastic tech. Look for this to get to 20k sats at least within the next couple of weeks. Don't miss this train boys

wow 3k sat to 5k sat in one day. then 5k to almost 8k in the 2nd day. next leg up is 8k to 12-15k. here we gooo

looks eh, but damn, stay on for the profit guys!

ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK

i just bought some more i can see this hitting 20k sats easy

calm you tits everyone, we're going back up soon

All the way to 10 now guys

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

Look at this shit Veeky Forums this is going to 50k sats EASILY

Its taking a dip
just bought 10k more

Same here

In for another 20k here

okay i read over everything. i think i'll put in ~5k into ARK and see what happens over the weekend. hope it moons!

You realize your post has an ID, right? You posted earlier about having bought in already and now you're acting like you're just about to buy in. Blatant shilling here, guys. Don't trust ARK

Now that I think about it:
>BIZ
>not Veeky Forums

Yeah, this is a coordinated shilling effort by some outsiders.

i don't mind it though honestly, i'm holding ark since I found out about it 2 days ago

guys if you're not sure about ARK check out the OP in the ARK general here

Yeah, I'd warn away from getting into this now, was a good buy back at 3400 when I first saw it being shilled.

Agree with this user,

This could be like transfer coin that drops off a cliff after 900%

or this could be a steadily rising beast that can't be stopped.

To me it looks like the latter.

nice discord channel
discord.gg/JeRaRK7

Holy shit we are really going to take off. Guys get in

the pump is starting, lads

Buy walls set up at 0.00008. That's the new bottom gentleman

This isn't a pump and dump.

Hold for massive gains.

nice, things looking good

buy walls means slower progression

Slow and steady friend.

The ark will stay afloat.

If you don't at least chuck a couple of hundred into Ark you're a dumbass

8500!

It's over 9000!

definitely looking like it will hit 10k stats by monday

hold past 10k?

I am. I actually see value in this ecosystem outside of a lame pump and dump scheme.

>dip from 7,000 to a stable 4,000
>crash

Yeah, if you call that a crash its probably best you stay out of trading. Weak hands are cancer.

I'm for sure holding way past 10k,
10k just is just nice mark to hit