/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

The Game Will Never Be Balanced Edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/2cb4RKk

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

first for fuck ben brode

Reminder to rope every priest

fpbp

fourth for fuck mobb deep, fuck biggie, fuck bad boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew

?

i cant believe they didnt nerf a single thing about UI

but they did! you cant innervate it out turn 4 anymore!

I'm losing it /hsg/.

I just can't stand playing against priest anymore. They have literally everything. A handful of board clears, cheap answers to big minions, unlimited healing, miracle cards, long game answers, cards that steal decks and minions and they can play big minions too. I know druids are getting nerfed so I was going to wait for the dust and for the meta to settle, but I don't think I can. Priests aren't even being nerfed anyway.

Is there any reason for me not to craft Raza and DK Anduin? I wanted to save hose leggos for memes later but I don't think can wait. I'm sick of losing every game I can't lethal them in one turn by turn 6

is that ben

>anduin has a better SMOrc hero power than hunter
>warrior is a better face deck than hunter
just end it

Big Priest takes a huge dump on Razakus and its counters got a bit worse if you want to try that

>Priest Dominance begins

>reinstall the game on my phone
>STILL NO FUCKING NERFS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone else also having this problem in Americas EST?

see you guys in a few months then i guess

>Druid are still overpowered

Is Hunter Viable now?

Did you just recommend wallet priest as a counter to priest?

>priest stll exists in its current form
no

why would it be?
hunter has nothing that allows it to compete with the broken decks in the meta

Who is going to know so early?? Get online and play hunter.

yes

Druids are powerful now instead of over-powerful

Are there any Paladin decks that run hemet jungle hunter

no, but dk rexxar was fun enough in that tavern brawl that i'm considering crafting him

I'm playing a fairly optimised hunter list right now.

The answer is a resounding no, hunter is not viable.

yes

It really isn't that bad, it might bump up to like a 47-48% winrate on vS

If you're not running double Highmane Double Hydra and at least 1 Bonemare you're wrong

Why didnt I get 100 gold hsg?

just played cryostasis in arena without getting my minon frozen, is this a known bug?

Highmane is too slow now. You want to be winning by turn 4-5 as hunter, otherwise priest and druid will just fuck you in the ass.

Hunter just doesn't feel powerful anymore.

you passed without attacking so it's not frozen anymore

That's absolutely ridiculous, you absolutely want double Highmane for Priest. It was too slow because of aggro.

How's Secret Mage?

I just don't believe that. This used to be true, but nowadays priest and druid have so many recovery tools that extending the game past turn 6-7 just exponentially decreases your win rate.

should be really good now that aggro druid and pirate warrior are dead

now that you post that i might have lol

still feels like i dropped firefly on turn one then cryostasis on turn two tho, maybe turn three just went so fast i forgot about it

I just don't think I get it

>well 1 card has the potential to be a doomsayer so might as well drop ALL THE CARDS that have potential to be doomsayers what does it matter

You do realize how odds work right?

desu (and this is not just about this example) evolve/devolve shamans seems like the new pirate warriors, i.e. their decisions are all so obvious that they never get to develop any thinking skills, they play like robots always the same thing so when they have a decision they always fuck it up because they aren't used to it.

like when pirate warriors get to the late game and you drop a taunt and it looks like their brain melted away and they make some retarded baffling play

Can our guy survive the nerf?

-1 HP to murlocs is pretty harsh. Also this removes shenanigans like Finja trading into a 4/2 and surviving.

I think it's over for him.

I think it used to belong to Chuck

Fear not, his little bro is here to back him up

Dust it is.

>the most blatantly OP class that can pull the most ridiculous bullshit and has ZERO weakness (can easily clear full boards of small minions, a big minion, full board of big minions, anything) and also has the ridiculously OP endgame by dealing infinite fucking damage every turn for 2 mana, is left 100% untouched

>NERF HEX BECAUSE *SOME BABBLING ABOUT SHAMAN HAS NO IDENTITY*

wtf, seriously. Some of these changes are debatable, sure, but at least they tried... But Hex, and nothing against priest?

Ok, we laughed about Purify, you made priest godmode, fine, can you stop now?

i still dont know what exactly the counter to 3+ Tirions per game is supposed to be

>Also this removes shenanigans like Finja trading into a 4/2 and surviving.
good that was retarded

>Priest has the absolute nuts against me
>I squeeze every single bit of damage out as Keleseth Rogue
>Topdeck Shadowstep for Leeroy lethal
>emote until rope
>game freezes and kicks me upon second Leeroy summon

I was going to call my therapist today but maybe it's finally time to go

>for 2 mana
for 0 mana*

>tfw living in 2015 where priests had to pay for hero powers

>emote until rope
you got what you deserve

It's not like they have entomb, they still need to deal with the highmane man. Notice how Jade Druid beats Priest but Token Druid doesn't, I wonder why

you can't really do much against that, i hope in the future there will be less discover or at least no card thet can discover legendaries, they are limited to 1/deck for a reason

>I hit a 1/1 instead of the 3 other good targets with deadly shot
>opponent doesn't react
>I get a lifesteal minion from build a beast to save myself
>opponent feels the need to spam wow 5 times before conceding
If you're going to wow at rng, wow at your own rng too.

>having a therapist
unless she's a hot chick you want to bang (or at least masturbate to her later on) wtf are you doing

he was playing Priest, I don't understand what you mean

come get 80g
maha#1124 NA

>accidentally rank 1 already
hunter ez

i honestly feel like paladin is every little bit as pure bullshit as jade, people just complain about it less

tirion is the strongest legendary in the entire game and paladin has a card that is literally Battlecry: Add a Tirion to your hand

it's beyond stupid
that card is also going to be here for 2 years more

secret tempo mage is gonna be cancer.

THE
HEX
NERF
WAS
ANTICIPATORY
NOT
REACTIVE
YOU
FUCKING
SHIELDBEARER
MORONS
IF
YOU
DON'T
UNDERSTAND
WHY
HEX
WAS
BROKEN
AT
YOU
SUCK
AT
THIS
GAME
DIE

?

shouldn't you be posting this on reddit, shill?

It wasnt broken at 3. It fit the shaman overload mechanic and rewarded a taunt if used in aggro. Now it is polymorph that doesnt fit the class mechanic and punishes them for having a card that fit and made sense for their class identity. Anticipatory for the freeze shaman meta they are pushing is a dumb reason to nerf it into near unplayable state. Shaman is not mage. It shouldnt be 4 mana. 3 with 1 overload would make more sense than 4.

i think he's saying why do you have a therapist

>Secret Mage
Who is the cocksucker who made this deck and how do I fuck them over.
Or at least players of this deck over.

Because it helps? Why wouldn't it? Not all therapists are jerk offs

jadebros what are we cutting innervate for? im thinking one earthen scales and maybe one of the 1/5 taunt ladies to help wtih aggro

>hex cried about and broken for years
>everyone hates it
>finally out for meta for a few months because you can't evolve hex into a 6 drop
>gets nerfed for obvious reasons while they're getting problematic cards out of the way
>WHY NERF HEX????????????????

You're beyond fucking stupid.

WTF THEY NERFED MY DECK

>hex cried about and broken for years
>everyone hates it
I know you're still traumatized by shamanstone but you need to stop with the revisionist history
you're just making a fool of yourself

Does fledgling work in hunter?

>Threats keep getting more ridiculous
>Top tier decks are literally just play big minion after big minion after big minion
>NERF HEX LUL HERE HAVE AVALANCHE EKSDEE
>BY THE WAY BONEMARE IS COMMON LOOOL

just more perm ramp like mire keeper x 2.

>not nerf one of the most broken cards because class is completely shit now
It's completely justified, what I can't comprehend Is what took them so much and why not in shamanstone instead of now

What the hell beats Big Priest and Raza Priest besides Quest Mage?

hunter doesn't work no matter which cards you include but fledgeling is about as good as you can expect

make way for fresh cancer technology straight from Rage the memelord

It was one healing totem and furthermore if it hadn't been there and transformed into the alchemist then the warrior would have been +2HP putting him just outside of lethal range.
It was literally necessary to win.

Not evolving the totem would have resulted in 100% failure.
Evolving it meant a fractionally small chance of getting doomsayer.

>Be new
>Have no collection
>Dust everything and build Jade to get ez wins for more dust and gold
>It gets nerfed

there are better 3 drops to play because you can't protect it

its still literally the best deck in the game

youre in luck then since jade is still the best deck in the game

>tfw nerfs aren't out on mobile so I KNOW I'm playing against fellow shitty phone players

So Warleader pretty much gets axed but do I dust Spreading Plague?

Reminder if you don't rope Jade Druids you are doing something wrong

if you have a golden one sure if not then and you play druid then no

dust everything retard

if you need to ask you dust it
there is no downside, no risk since if you regret it you can craft it again with no dust lost

>roping anyone
Welcome to rank 20 in 2014, enjoy your stay

You should always dust every card that's on refund you idiot.

Just make it again if you need the card. I can't believe people are this stupid.

Well, it was nice while it lasted

How else do you make filthy druid players suffer?

Wait, what the fuck is the Innervate nerf? It's not in the top half of the card, so I can't understand it.

Called it.

Priest gets off completely scoff free and the meta is just as shit except you repace jade with razanduin

Jade druid with ramp is still nutty. It just doesn't get some super powerful swing turns like before.

>crafted murloc package
>"it's good but not that good, it can't be nerfed" I thought

No one is suffering you idiot, people just alt-tab out of the game and do something else. Any imaginary suffering you are imposing on someone by making them wait extra 40 seconds is all in your head.

Keep if up if you want, I don't really care honestly. I actually enjoy once in a while when someone is roping me, because it tells me that they are salty as hell and that makes their defeat all the sweeter.

ok, I will

So, is it time to remove hungry crab from every deck?

zero mana hero power lol xD

>mfw I played ice block in the pick one card and get 26 copies of it brawl
>roped every single turn against my opponent while doing stuff around the house
>he stuck until the very end
+30 min for a single win in a brawl. I wonder if he thought it was worth it.

i mean the only expensive card there is warleaders

unless you mean all murlocs including vilefins and the adapt dudes instead of just finja/leaders/bluegills