/hiv/ - Hiveswap General

We have a right to be here too edition.

Buy it here:
store.steampowered.com/app/623940/HIVESWAP_Act_1/

Lore:
mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/MS_Paint_Adventures_Wiki

I've been systematically trying every item on every item on every object, and I have to say I'm a little impressed. There a massive amount of flavor text in this game.

I hope somebody compiles it all eventually.

Well my mom played the game (everyone but my dad is into homestuck in my family) and she said she felt it was alright but it was pretty lame. I was watching her play a bit and it turns out no cutscenes ever played for her, it would skip them entirely.
This is quite possibly the buggiest game I've ever played which is a lot considering it's been 5 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT.

Someone already did. But they only compiled all the information about trolls.

More like two years of development by people who have never made a game before.

And then runs it through spell check.

Do you have a link?

Christ.

I feel like they may be making a mistake releasing hiveswap in full before hauntswitch. After alternia a story on earth might be underwhelming. Do we know anything about Jude's friends?

I worry they may have thrown in too many bones for tumblr.

Stop that. This is the shit mods are deleting us for.

It's really important to me that I figure out the music credits for this game. I can guess that How I Beat Snake, Serpent Genesis, and Final Spice are all Toby. Snake Escape sounds like him too, as do Table for Tooth and Jude Harley, Bizzarely. And obviously Spooktune. Any others you think, or are the rest all Roach?

Or could it be... that Hiveswap was shit and there's nothing to talk about, other than calling it shit?

I'm saying stop posting homestuck, stupid.

We are all stranded on a sinking vessel, and I will play whatever damn tune I please before drowning.

>Delay the game to death already
>Announce release date
>"Actually, it's too buggy, wait some 8 months will you?"
>Game releases
>A blatant bug related to two of the game's positives, the music and cutscenes, is somehow looked over.
Alright, my interest for Homestuck was on a new bottom already, but if they don't release a patch really soon, and if Act 2 takes more than 8 months, I will have nothing left to defend even the little good bits about this series. Nada.

/utg/, /lisg/, /5N@F/, and /gw2g/ are still around after all this time. There's literally no excuse.

In what way was the music bugged?

I personally had no problems with the cutscenes. The only thing that got me was the resolution bug.

Your instrument is poking more holes in the bottom of the boat. I want to keep breathing a little while longer.

The music buffers heavily during cutscenes and randomly during gameplay.
It seems like everyone has a different problem.
What does that mean?
They. Did. Not. Playtest. This. Shit.

Bedroom for annoying dog, obviously.