Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/PskpwXS
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Post top8s

>discord in OP
I thought we were over this

Who's "we" here? Are you queen of England?

I would not be mad if your life is strange reject kind grew up to be more badass than your Warframe, but how its going to look in POE will probably be retarded.

This is like Digimon or Pokemon for edgelords.

So I was wondering, with Planes of Eidelon and the Operator focus stuff getting a rework, and the shop seen in the Devstream for Operator clothing, and the more common usage Operators are apparently going to be getting with PoE, how many factions actually know about the Operator?

I mean, the Grineer must at this point, but what about the Corpus? Will the settlers in general know about the Operator? I'm just wondering if the potatos are more or less common knowledge at this point for the various factions/syndicates.

you could just shut the fuck up about it and move on

Now the sobek hits 100% you mathematics.

discord a shit

>90%

I would imagine that most people would have some knowledge of operators/tennos from stories passed down from generation to generation

I fucking wish the queen was lurking here to say fags that they're faggots
i can imagine here sending a letter th DE like "i'm the queen give me excalibur prime"
next time you see a mr5 excal prime, remember that it could be the fucking queen of england

Kys discord circlejerking leddit faggot
Permaban discord fags when?

No lenses?

where on earth are you going to get 566.67% status chance

>not seeing the Nano-Applicator

Didn't 'Eximus Stronghold' used to be one of the Nightmare Mode variants before sorties came out?
Or am imagining things

I put one on 1 frame (volt), unlocked shadow step and ignored the system from then on
I don't use it and I kind of want my focus lens to be refunded with PoE so it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb

stop

psst... hey kid... wanna buy some rivens?

I'll give you 20p for the Supra one, tell me your IGN

are they cheap_

>37 rolls on the lecta riven
well at least it seems like you stopped

40p and it's a deal IGN: PSBJ

The unrolled and trash ones are, yeah

if it wasn't it should be along with increased gravity

I built up a Sobek with Acid Shells and Shattering Justice. It's loads of fun but I can't help but feel like I made a mistake, purely from an optimizing standpoint.

Is it possible to trade alt helmets? Would I be better off trying to sell the blueprints or selling the completed piece? Sorry for being new to jewery

woops

I wouldn't bother with status and just get a riven that gives you a fuckton of raw damage and maybe some reload speed.

only arcane helmets are tradable

hey how about 50p for the sarpa one ill pm you in a minute

Oh do those have different stats or something? I was wondering why they were so expensive on warframe.market

This Status Guns meme is retarded, I laugh at people building rifles and pistols for it - when all you need is 4cp or 3cp+coaction.
Toxin or slash procs never outweigh a crit and 15% before multishot is more than enough to reliably get Viral.

Status is only good for CO (which basically makes it a crit by another name) and those shotguns that can get to 100% without wasting to many slots.

how much for the vulkar one?

Sure thing

I was jewing it for 500p but I'll gladly hear offers.

tiny shitty 5% boost

sorry i changed my mind, i actually spent to much plats in these days.

>he doesn't know about gas

>Discord
Fuck off.

>heres 5 bucks

I go straight Damage, damage/multi/element Riven, acid shells and seeking fury for my "utility slots"

I'd maybe drop seeking fury for the Justice Augment just to have a heal, but the punchthrough is really nice in tandem with acid shells. And 90% elements damage is king

>Developed a irrational hate of crit builds and the Soma due to a friend I played with when I first started
>wound up a Dakka and status faggot instead
>DE is now tossing out weapons that can get 100% status and triple dual status easily
I love it

I build all status guns for blast cause fun.

Lately Marelok with blast, grinner flying.

Fun

whats the link to the jiggle physics mod?

Status builds should only be on guns that deal status only and can hit 100% status chance.
4cp is a crutch though, git gud

>37 rolls Lecta
No thanks

>half of all kills are headshots
>7% accuracy
I like this "shotgun"

What the best machine pistols weapon in this game? Twin Grakata is real fun,but I feel like there's gotta be better.

akstilleto prime and dex furis

Here's your reply

At least it wasn't another anus.

>Protect Cetus and it’s people from the Grineer patrols with parkour, stealth, or by air in your Archwing on the Plains of Eidolon.
>stealth

u jelly?

>another sniper secondary
PoE will be sniper land

isnt that like a common drop?

Galatiane prime performs the same function but is easier to obtain, and is primarily slash.

Side note, why the FUCK does war deal impact damage while broken war deals slash

I prefer Broken War

A ninja (忍者) or shinobi (忍び, "to sneak") was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, assassination and guerrilla warfare.

>War Blueprint (2.765%)

I'd be more impressed with jagged edge desu

Remember to prepare for the Focus rework by telling people you won't group up with them unless they equip Energy Siphon.

just equip coaction drift

Got my galantine prime yesterday son

>being energy dependant

I wanted to like but it looks straight out of a Korean mmo.

because we're retarded and hit shit with the blunt paddle sides.
I think it's supposed to be a space Macuahuitl, like the rest of the Sentients mayan/aztec theme, but they probably never got around to coding a melee mode switch to use the sharp sides with slash damage

I found a nice and effective solution to all zenurik players, put equilibrium in your build and use broken scepter to turn corpses into hp orbs, use a kunai with the boom mod and damage yourself, get the hp orb to heal, and equilibrium will turn the hp orb into energy

>get a sybaris
>it's a two shot lever rifle
FUCK YOU
ONE JOB

>I found a nice and effective solution to all zenurik players, use a kunai with the boom mod and kill yourself
I fixed your post

holy shit this pic is cool, i wish we could have a warrior looking frame

WE NEED TO STOP DE FROM UPDATING THE GAME TO PLAINS OF SHIT

THEY GOT ONE MORE WEEK (though I doubt it will drop this month and I'm hoping its DElayed.)

>fur edged cloak
would be nice

>warrior warframe
>exalted sword and shield that makes a huge reinhardt barrier

Tbh it does loot fucking gay, I mostly like it because its super rare. The Galantine Prime does look better imo. I prefer the minimalistic symmetry

>grineer sortie
>enemy physical enhancement

viral or corrosive?

>fail at triggering at an alarm because one piece refuses to turn
FUCK, there goes my first fail after 349 ciphers

Loki

>get a pandero
>cylinder isn't even a half-inch from the muzzle
who comes up with these designs anyway

>have kunai riven with 411% extra damage
>outdamages a spira prime crit

suggest in warframe forums

It's clearly a reverse bullpup, dumbass!
It bothers me too

>suggest in warframe forums
man i'm too lazy to post a well explained concept

Its not that nice. Its blurry digital shit.

Here have art instead.

PoE update new npc and 12+ achievement coming,, name npc and fonction

nakak
operator cosmetic

hok
weapon blueprint, standing

hailuk
spear + bait, standing

job board
mission for standings

suumbaat
mining laser blueprint for material

teasonai
fur patten

konzu
glass warframe quest

release daté : 01-10-2017

>release date : 01-10-2017

So I guess we'll find out if you're full of shit in two weeks?

Same, I want a ghost frame that posses enemies as a form of stealth and subterfuge. I cant be fucked to post an idea beyond that or this here.

Why would you want a cool looking Operator Knight frame?

We need more female frames.

i know it's not art, i just said it was cool
get off your high horse

Knights (female) can be cool-looking.

Where are the robots?

so people drawing r34 can put a dick back on it and call it a futa?

Fuck off DE and your fucking glass frame.

THIS

y does valkyr look like skeleton

I guess it's still not as bad as the vasto/magnus series where spent shells are eject sideways