>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7nSSrTGIkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My wife is...

gay

I want rape Roy so badly, intoduce my dick in his cute little thight asshole, watch him scream in pain as his asshole gets thighter and thighter each time I pound him balls deep, I look blood getting out of his hole, he feels so much pain and terror over getting raped that our boy starts calling his dad for help, I tell him that everything is going to be fine as I kiss gently his cheeks, I finish inside him, after that I hug and pet Roy. The next morning I watch him try to get up off the bed trying to run away but he's so sore that I giggle and slap his butt, he yelps in pain a explain to him that he was a very bad boy, he starts crying as he says he doesn't want that anymore but he'll eventually give up. I have sex with him everyday until he starts loving my dick and doesn't want to leave my side anymore

the best!

Kate is cute

>Got cucked by two off banner reds while rolling for Elincia
this game makes me mad

Keaton when.

I spent like 120 something of my stored up Orbs rolling for Effie this morning, but she popped up with +Atk -Speed so I'm happy. Still have 352 left.

>tfw pretty princess flier emblem almost complete

whonoka banner when?

Which archers want Slaying Bow+ the most?

Anyone have Vero and Bruno's stats? Seems likely that we'll be getting them after the part 1 story arc

No one Mark.

I will post Miku every thread until she gets in to FEH.

So how about that Celica lewd edit?

youtube.com/watch?v=G7nSSrTGIkI

Gorilla

Keaton and his daughter when?
Started a new account just to hold on to every orb the story gives, maybe this'll be enough to snag some Velouria's and Keatons in the future

How do I build a +Spd -HP Tacomeme?

I have two -Atk Nephs. Is it worth Giving my Effie the slaying lance+ or should I use wrath for another one of my units?
My other -Atk Neph is being saved for BK.

She was in brave frontier and a fucking car commercial so she'll get in eventually

Mods please ban this faggot for off topic shitposting

I hope they get new skills when they're introduced, would love to have Veronica as a tanky green mage.

Semen for the princess!

Wow, nice edit.

watch out ninofags and juliafags, your days are numbered

I just can't keep up.

Elincia worships Slaneesh?

>Tana is flying princess
>Elincia is flying princess
>Hinoka is flying princess
>Bunny Camilla is flying princess

Holy fuck lads. Exactly four characters with "princess" as part of their FEH title. Now I want to do this meme. But I can't.

Friendly reminder that Lyn can't be Lightning because people actually like her.

what happened after r/fireemblemheroes sent this picture to kippu? i fell asleep right around the time i happened

Now I want a special banner where FE characters cosplay as Vocaloids.
Who would be the best Miku? Azura?

>not even Luka
Fuck off with that shit taste.

That was me last week. Dropped with ~4.9k, hopefully the next season will be better.

What C skill should I give black knight? Haven't played Ike's games but BK looks fucking awesome and has my favorite artist so I'll probably go whole hog on him.

Is that cryopon? Good to see she got repped by someone who actually cares about her.

Make one of Celica

I hope she gets in.

It's not off topic if she gets added to the game later. And she will be.

I unironically love Gwendolyn

Nino was a piece of shit and should have just killed Zephiel

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

>he married Cuckalla

I hope soon. I want my husband and daughter.
I've been stockpiling for him for months, but the temptation to try for Effie was too much. Gonna return to storing now, at least 'til something else I really want gets on a banner.

Why is Rinka being a bad unit a meme? She was a good early game pivot in birthright and now in Revelations she's killing it.

Arena has been a bloodbath this season. Jesus.

Armor buffs for armor team, some kind of Spur or Drive skill otherwise if running WoM, otherwise a Threaten skill.

That happens when everyone gets their own 5 for arena bonus. Post Palla build plz.

In case someone missed it.

That's my wife

Panic Ploy and Threaten Speed/Def sound like good ideas. On armor teams something that increases offense since he wants the defense for that DC black luna combo.

So much better than Erin Fitzgerald

This map gave me fucking aids, when will ISIS stop doing volcano maps? They always suck

Not in the game yet.

She's decent enough with investment, but so is ever other unit in Birthright and Revelation. People were expecting muscle out of the oni girl with abs, but the lackluster str and HP managed to disappoint even despite her ability to tank and crit everything.

>Camilla
>pretty

Beautiful

Gay

Man, why even bother? The number of orbs is the same.

Is 4* Kagero worth 20k feathers?

Zephiel was right

No

autism

>Second free 5* in a row
I guess I'm a luckshitter now. What can I do with a neutral Linde?

Hidari already drew a Fire Emblem Miku isn't it good enough
I could picture it though, I mean Arianna Grande made it into that FF mobage and Miku's in persona dancing all night

You need to calm down Cecilia

Ward Armor, the same thing you give to every armor.

Who could Charlotte's husband possibly be?

>Not posting the superior version
What a fucking faggot, holy shit

Find a red sword that can kill her. I know one must exist, I'm just curious.

Not unless +Spd or +Atk, and even then you're only using her for niche situations most of the time nowadays. A lot of enemies in Tempest Trials and story maps are still infantry, so she'll help with those at least.

>jealous of yarne for being a taguel
Dragons, sure. That shit? No way

Only if she has either a speed or Attack boon

I did breath of life C slot and seal with wings of mercy.

This just looks dumb.

Nothing special. I'm using Ruby sword + growing wind for sp inflation proposes. She also has a wo dao.

Merge or make her a second healer for CC.

I wish I had that image of my ninja village and Rinkah having the worst str and mag out of anyone on my new phone.

>Hidari already drew a Fire Emblem Miku isn't it good enough

Do you mean this? And no, now I'm just baited.
I want my beautiful waifu to litter the battlefield for me. I want my glorious Miku to cut down every other player. I want her to reign supreme above everyone else in the game I enjoy playing!

Black Knight is gonna fuck up most blues, I bet even Lukas is gonna need to be careful around Black Luna procs.

Etika

I hate Miku but I'd roll.

>not liking mindbroken semen demons
what are you, gay?

>Not Fury 3

lel

Zelgius please, it is I, Sephiran.

Get her naked

Hana

>Atk/Spd 2
do you even love her

On the plus side they made him as scary as he is in PoR/RD

What A skill for Burger King if I don't have steady breath to give him?

>superior version

I like the other one better desu.

His base kit

Hidari's art is disgusting filth

Steady stance

Fuck.

Nope.

What's a good special for my chicken?

What's the worth of a +def -hp Nephenee