>1 non-limited SR of your choice
>30 quartz

>Nerofest 2017
news.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
>Until 20th
>Bride and Bryn rate-up
>Skill cookies in the lottery
>Costume for 4* Nero
>5* CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
>4* CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
>3* CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017 Rate-up]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
>Okita: September 13-14, 17, 20-21, 24-25, 27
>Hijkata: September 15-16, 17, 19, 22-24, 26
>Tamamocat and Suzuka are always in the rate up

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ was here eat shit fgog in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid, Revenge is sweet

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sutdor.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GLORY TO ROMA!

Slut thread

Is it fair, bros?

VICTORY
IS
MINE

I wanna

Rev up those FP

News when? Why do they announce shit is segments?

>being a newfag

Praise the sun

Brock Lesnar is Beast VII

>11.500 per box
Just stock up lots of petals, you should have quite a number for her.
Unless she has a rate like Manjew.

Every day until jetfag likes it

What makes elves so evil?

>Hoarded 4000 prisms thanks to the lottery
Is the cold storage expansion worth it or am I better of saving for some possible new CE?

I want Fragments mats just so I can get a look at this guy's full design.

Help fgog, I might buy some new tablet for the game, what's the best choice I can do? Maybe any galaxy tab? Any decent 2gb ram tablet?

wanna what?

I did the expansion for EXPs.

IPhone X, thank me later

Their deep, lustful desire for praise and headpats

>command seals
what the fuck fanfic user was a redditor all along?
My whole life was a lie.

Is what I planned on doing but I'm scared of DW releasing the drop chance up CE foretold in the prophesies

>It's not theft, it's piracy
Forgive her for typos user, the Taigafag is loyal.

my.mixtape.moe/sutdor.mp4

Any newer Galaxy tab.

>drop chance up CE
Don't be delusional.

>they finally release drop rate up CE
>it costs 10,000 MP for one copy, increasing by 50% in price for each consecutive copy purchased
>LB'ing it only increases drop rates by 10% of their base value, not a flat 10% rate increase, in other words an almost nonexistent boost

ASUS ZenPad 3S 10

That's all wrong, only Chiron is confirmed to be able to hurt Achilles

PUT WUFAGS IN BODY BAGS

And berserker cute amazon since her NP literally exists to overcome her conceptual disadvantage against him

Oh shit, I hadn't even thought of shitposting about the Taigafag fic as an Apocrypha secondary

what was the second part of that meme again

The only challenge I was able to clear was Sumanai. God dammit. I'll just farm petals and wait for the next event's challenges.

Why doesn't Rad Vlad look as crazy as he does in fgo compared to the apocrypha anime with legend of dracula active?

>all that effort of making the characters nude
>they still had to censor Nero's not-so-secret-touch zone
Fucking Japan.

That was a really cute image set.

Apo Rad Vlad was a fusion of Darnic and Vlad's vampire form.

He also seems to be weaker in some respects, then again, we've only seen Berserker vlad fight during the day.

Help me how do I beat Arash? I can't stack Lord Camelot fast enough to resist his NP 7 times

>the guy who rewrites the OP with his own shit version was a fgoalter shitposter all along
I gave him the benefit of the doubt before but now it's clear he's just a shitposter.

And you all moving to this thread surely doesn't help. Is it really that hard to completely ignore it and wait for someone else to make a proper thread?

>Is it really that hard to completely ignore it and wait for someone else to make a proper thread?
I don't really give a shit either way, my dude. No one reads the OP anyway.

Yeah that guy draws some pretty nice stuff. That banana was exactly how I'm feeling. Tried Spartacus and got wiped again.

I never read Veeky Forums OPs.

Because FGO Vlad was meant to be just normal Apoc Vlad, that they retconned at the last second to be "Dracula Vlad". Fact that there's no amount of transformation as described in the novel even before he took in Darnic, and that he keeps appearing in the sun in FGO should be enough proof of this.

It was only in the last year when he got an animation update that they started pretending at all he was actually a vampire slightly.

Don't stack Lord Camelot, it's useless. Use Iri and live through guts and heals instead.

Could you the next new thread then? Since I'll probably go to sleep and I won't be able to.

Who the fuck is that bored to read and care about the OP

>And you all moving to this thread surely doesn't help. Is it really that hard to completely ignore it and wait for someone else to make a proper thread?
Yes, that's the main problem with /fgog/ nowadays.

Considering it'd have to be approved by Higashide, I'm pretty sure that's what he would have wanted LoD to look like compared to what it was in the books. Also, he's toned down LoD Vlad a lot, which makes sense. Dracula is good but I wouldn't expect him to be "fight six servants evenly" good.

Use Waver+Mashu with Caren CE.
Lord Camelot + Mashu skill + Waver skill is 0 damage with that CE

Nalter was a mistake and people who try too hard to fit in also are.

Basically.
Both of Apo's Lancers got toned down a bit for alot of their appearances.

this, fucking newfags care more about their shitposting than keeping the OP bullshit-free. Just report and make a proper thread user. Sage.

Post servants you're taking to the top!

>Considering it'd have to be approved by Higashide, I'm pretty sure that's what he would have wanted LoD to look like compared to what it was in the books. Also, he's toned down LoD Vlad a lot, which makes sense. Dracula is good but I wouldn't expect him to be "fight six servants evenly" good.
Yeah, the Dracula fight is a bit much. It'd make much more sense for Dracula to be taking on six Servants simultaneously if he was doing so with the Romania fame boost that was apparently going to make him unstoppable. Then I'd be more willing to excuse shit like Karna doing no appreciable damage to him despite his conceptual advantage of being Dayman, fighter of the Nightman, champion of the Sun.

>Cu can insta-kill with magic
What?

So I know most servants in FGO aren't written by Nasu but for the ones who aren't do the writers need to get approval for their ideas or follow some guidelines Nasu thought about said character before? Are the writers free to choose appearance NPs and personality?

What's Ayaka's super special magical superpower that sets her apart from other Fate protagonists?

What are you talking about

How much longer do we have for Nerofest

This is scary.

Her boobs are huge.

Sumanai

She's the sister of cutest girl

Otome powers

Can Lucky kill a servant?

Sorta. They've been toned down in areas, and buffed in others. Karna didn't shrug off the stakes like they were nothing, but he also tanked a lot more of them. Vlad didn't take a hit like he did in the novel, but he was pretty clearly outmatched and about to die before Karna was called back. And of course there's the whole thing with them waiting for sunrise being cut completely and the plan being to actually kill Vlad, which makes much more sense.

Voiced by HanaKana

So who is the strongest human in typemoon? No Zelreacth stuff since he is a vampire

Lostman should have his hair swept forward to make it the opposite of Redman's swept-back hairstyle.

Proto Hakunon.

Me.

If he says YOSSHA LUCKY enough, servants will start killing themselves.

>/fgoalter/ was here eat shit fgog in the catalog
>>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid, Revenge is sweet
this has been going on since this morning but you faggots would rather shitpost than report it and wait for a proper thread

she's a mary sue

That was pretty kick-ass for something straight out of a sunday morning show.

I liked how it went in the anime a lot more. Karna's flames doing nothing but forcing Vlad out of his mist form and apparently never hurting him normally was really weird, on top of all the other odd shit about the fight. Shame they made Jeanne do literally absolutely nothing after the CS though, I'm sure it'll end up inspiring some dumb theories about her having to stay neutral or something as an excuse for why she couldn't have used her own Sacrament on him.

This guy

>Dracula gets the Greater Grail and leaps down into Romania
>becomes a threat to humanity, beginning the true Night of Wallachia
>Semiramis has to use HGB to slow down the spread of his Night of Wallachia thanks to it being an Anti-World NP, ideal for that very purpose
>Jeanne then uses her command spells to send those six Servants down to take Dracula out
>Dracula styles all over them except for Karna who is his conceptual bane, winds up going toe-to-toe with him and using Brahmastra Kundala to annihilate Dracula the way he was going to use it to annihilate Vlad in the first place
>somehow Dracula manages to survive a nuke to the face, but that's when Amakusa Shirou leaps in to Baptismal Sacrament him now that he's weakened and susceptible to it
>steals back control of the Greater Grail
>continue Apocrypha as before

>but he was pretty clearly outmatched and about to die before Karna was called back.
Really? Karna seemed to be the one losing in the anime

I'm more attracted to Wu's masked zombie minions than to Wu herself.

Mods don't care and will always keep the first thread, no matter the shitposting. There is no "waiting for a proper thread" you newfag.

Wow power rangers really has come a long way huh

Kek I didn't even notice
Seems like very few are autistic enough to give a shit about what's written hidden in the op desu

Some didn't even notice it was there, no one actually read the OP.
I bet OP didn't read it either.

>There is no "waiting for a proper thread" you newfag.
Shut up you shitposting /v/edditor, it's as easy as fucking looking at the one that has the right OP and reporting and ignoring the others, but pieces of shit like you can't even do that much.

Wu's animations are pretty cool

Reminder Nasu said have no powers is the greatest power

Did we watch the same anime? That fight ended with Karna about two or three syllables away from firing off his nuke NP at point blank range, after Vlad's trump card failed completely.

No OP would have just copied last thread's if that was the case. He had to actually go and find the deleted threads and copy the OP from there, he's clearly shitposting.
Yeah man let's just turn into fucking /feg/ and stop giving a shit about the quality of anything lmao.
Fuck off stupid nigger.

My friends are my power.

What if Vlad never stopped summoning stakes inside Karna instead of trying to use a huge snek barrage of stakes?

I had no idea that was Vlad's trump card. Karna got hit countless times and had to be moving around, while Vlad was just standing there and didn't take a hit

Can anyone take Mad Vlad seriously with that sweater?

>muh op autismo
Lmao get a life loser

Of course he does. He replaced the upper part of the OP, which was completely fine before, with his own shit version. The previous thread didn't have any shitposting on the lower part yet this one suddenly does because he included it.

In the unlikely case he somehow didn't know, this just means he shouldn't be making any new threads because he's a fucking idiot.

Imagine a CE that switches health and atk.

Well, at least it has better fights than Fate.

Apparently she's got a knack for formalcraft. So, she's good with geometry? That's something, at least.

Are we expecting 10 million camapign to start tomorrow 6pm JST? Any maintenance scheduled?