>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Toucan Landing Zone

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BYQHjufM
pastebin.com/YkmWj9NJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for anime

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little karui? i'll have you know i graduated top of my class in the Templars of Oriath's academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret crusades on King Kaom, and i have over 300 confirmed ruffalo, anime and bork kills. i am trained in Wraeclastian Warfare and I'm the top fireballer in the entire Templar wand forces. You are nothing to me but just another scroll fragment. I will crit you the fuck out with 100% accuracy, the likes of which has never been seen before on this continent, mark my fucking maps. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over /global 5055? Think again, karui. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Templars across the Oranthian grid and your IGN is being traced right now so you better prepare for the stormcall, spitter. The stormcall that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Standard. You’re fucking dead, karui. I can change instances, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred gorillion ways, and that’s just with my facebreakers. Not only am I extensively trained in facebreaker combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Order Of the Templar Armoury and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable orbs off the face of Wraeclast, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “vaal” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking vaal orb. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price-fix, you goddamn idiot. I will shit blades all over you and you will ignite in it. You’re fucking dead, karui.

chris wilson die die die die faggot fucker nigger

>look at my Volkuur's Guidance
>lightning damage can poison
>PoB doesn't show the potential dot damage
>look at my Brain Rattler
I got an idea...

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

your idea is using a 1.25 base attack speed weapon to poison?

so i made this dumb unshaper build and have nearly identical gear, some of it even better than the creator of it and i only have a small fraction of his dps
fucking stupid

Hold on, I'll ask if Mathil has any input.

Wtf, but there is a heart???

ascendant or pathfinder for elewander

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

Did you tick anything in configuration tab? The main way to inflate DPS.

i ticked all the things he did

I'm enjoying farming regular atziri. Is uber atziri worth farming? Or is it better just to sell the mortal fragments? The cost of entry seems really high for potentially nothing.

definitely worth farming. sooner or later, and acuity will drop for you, and you'll be happy.

Are there any major differences mechanically to the fight? Or does everything just hit harder?

atziri reflects 1 or 2% of all damage dealt to her at all times
shes faster and hits harder

Did you copy the pastebin?

just started the league and got a tabula in the mud flats, what should i level with it

Yeah I tried it too and hated it. Doesn't help that it uses two of the clunkiest skills in the game (Heavy / Flicker Strike)

Still looking for a couple curses for cwdt or something for this Cyclone build. Coming along very nicely.

>pastebin.com/BYQHjufM

lmafo wtf are you doing kid

>running maps
>currency cop updates
>goes from 2080 to 1800
?????!!!!???!!?!?!???!!!!??!
what
i'm not aware of losing 200c

I figured out how to make a Spectral Throw build on the left side of the tree. It involves Immolate. I'm a genius

>left side of tree
ummmm why

that makes sense for a bow build trying to scale ailments. bow counts as 2 handed weapon. although since he didnt pick the bleed/poison cluster by the bottom i imagine he just doesnt know what hes doing

map prices? currency used to roll maps? fluctuating economy?

ive been running yellow maps
ive only been alching and going
there's no way
also the history button in the app doesn't do anything?

Because I wanna have 8k HP but also play Spectral Throw

no everything is terrible whether its bow or cyclone

u do less damage

Somewhere between 650 and 1000 spideys and only 1 doctor. I should just start a new character and go back to running less aids maps.

Spectral Throw already does enough damage against bosses if you have Point Blank + Slower Projs. I'm willing to take a slightly slower fight if it means I can facetank literally everything.

where the fuck do I find Argus? I've looked all over this shithole place

>raping your clear by taking point blank
why

>S T I L L not chaining shores/dunes with zana breach

try google search

what ascendancy

I already did you queer fucking bitch it just said he spawns in a random fucking place every day

to get what? negative currency income? retard

zana takes too long to get to 8
even getting to 6-7 is shit if you aren't play consistently enough

>item hitboxes are pixel perfect
>strongbox hitboxes are six miles wide
nice game

>even getting to 6-7 is shit if you aren't play consistently enough

Being a retard probably doesn't help.

retard

We all have to make choices.

On paper it works as either Scion or Berserker (I haven't tried the build yet). Scion takes Deadeye + Elementalist and Berserker takes Aspect of Carnage, the first leech nodes and the one that gives more attack speed/reduced damage taken.

The build takes Elemental Overload and MoM. Into the Templar area for WED nodes, into duelist area for Point Blank and the general good nodes around there that make sense.

Link are Spectral Throw + Immolate + Chance to Ignite and then whatever makes sense. Try to take chance to ignite on tree when possible as well as on equipment.

>he still uses anything but cannibal spectres

retards

I love when I try to buy a boss farmed unique and the market's flooded with them. However, of course the two people who are behind 100+ online listings list their shit at obscure prices, because, you know, the item is "rare" and fighting bosses must return good value to farmer, r-r-right? Equally retarded are casuals who follow their lead adding more useless listings, and of course the cucks who are too scared to cut their prices and instead pay up

What are good support gems to link up with Tornado shot for a pure phys build? It just doesnt seem to deal the same level of damage as my rain of arrows. THinking about switching back to barrage

why not just play spectral throw like it usually is crit with lycosdae and wrath and pick scion

because i wanna have a million hp and the right side of the tree isnt a million hp dont you get it

>find windripper
>filter does nothing
>find some shitty flask
>filter flips out
nice

>Sunder is allowed to only use the mainhand
>No option to toggle main/both for stuff like spectral throw
???

it's based on base type which is a pretty awful system for a game that's supposed to be so fast paced

because for some reason GGG feel the need to hide unique names when unided even though you can clearly tell what it is just by the art. we need a way for filters to detect an item just by its art and we're good. a sin's rebirth will look like any other trash unique but a kingmaker gets the fancy background and drop sound.

>negative
zana adds 2 breaches for 6c
you can easily find 6c in 2 breaches

you could use brutality, but atziri's promise or any type of non-physical damage buffs wont work with it.

well are they shaped dunes and shores at least? and why dunes and not mesa?

actually i don't get why shores either

shores has a ton of sextant opportunities

Shores has been completely gutted. It's a nice looking map and I loved it but the amount of monsters is laughable.

shaped dunes or shores, doesn't matter
whichever is the cheapest
I've found a russian and he sold me like 300 shaped dunes for 0.5c per
you need wide open areas for breaches

don't use sextants and chisels they're waste of currency
sell those and buy more maps

i will test.. once i bother getting zana to 8 ugh

was my 7th result

>don't use the items that allow you to sustain maps
>sell them to buy the maps that you can't sustain

Unsextanted shore is shit even with pack size rolls.

>kingmaker gets the fancy background and drop sound.
But it can't drop??

pretty sure he means you do them just for the breaches

don't tell me what to do, faggot
i was just explaining why people shape shore

it shares type

white sextant = 1.5c each
yellow sextant = 3c each
chisels = 4x for 1c each

dunes/shores = 1c each

pastebin.com/YkmWj9NJ

is this okay for spectral throw
no gear at the moment just want thoughts on skill tree

i meant soul taker oops

either way getting that thing to drop and then finding out it's only worth like 30c in the first week of the league was kind of a bummer. the reverse is true for iding yet another """shitty flask""" and it ends up being worth like 200c. filters are a roller coaster.

Did they remove cannibal fire-eaters? I just opened 8 shore maps and didn't get a single one spawn them.

go for elemental overload instead of the templar area, drop crit nodes (only get like 10% chance so you can keep elemental overload up) and use those dropped crit nodes to get more ele/phys damage and frenzy charges around the tree. once you add equips to your build you'll see that elemental overload will give you more damage than going half crit half ele

nevermind it only took 10 maps before they spawned. so fucking stupid.

what is your chaos/hr doing that

a rough estimate is fine

flicker strike is actually incredibly shitty for breaches
can't click any of them hands

get one from a lower map, or if there's still a leveling area it spawns in, from there, then desecrate in a shore, just make sure it doesn't have any "inhabited by X" that's not humanoids

so i am a poor fuck and i dont want to play with others cause i can't make friends. what build is best?

shore is the only map they spawn in now.. they don't spawn outside of maps any more

You could stop holding the mouse button down for a moment use your movement skill to get to them then back to killing, but what do I know.

it's bad because i need to be constantly hitting to leech life back and not die to all of the damage they throw out

well that fucking sucks, did you try the new incinerate mobs from act 5 and maybe act 9?

fire-eaters have best dps though literally millions dps

solar guards are the new fire eaters, my man

they're better map clearers but are garbage at single target dps

>solar guards
>garbage at single target dps
lol

in comparison to cannibal fire-eaters, yeah. just test them out! go to shore map and respawn them on hydra map. they kill any guardian within ten seconds.

is there a trick to progressing through maps at a sustainable rate? im level 80 and im stuck on easy ass t3 maps because nothing high ever drops. every now and then i can sell 3 of them for a t4 but they never have map drops in them. i enchant every map before i run it, kill every mob and loot every chest but just cant seem to get the ball rolling.

Trust me, don't.
You're look at base 1 second duration Poisons. Which is fucking awful. You're looking at 1.25 base attack speed with 532 pure Lightning Hits triggering a Poison that lasts 1 second before any modifiers. You'd also need an additional 80% Poison Chance. And the weapon itself is a massive Strength sink for a Poison build which would normally spend almost all its time along the outer right edge of the Tree.

You're not running maps fast enough. Killing every monster and looting every chest slows you down enormously. More maps = more chances to drop higher tier maps.

>Path of exile
>AKA, choosing between 1 shotting packs and 200% movement speed, or 1 shotting packs and having a really fast shield charge

>Bow Ailments
No not really since they don't even have any Jewel Nodes for a Lioneye's Fall. And Deadly Dilettante literally only has 2 Ailment Modifiers on the first and last nodes. You'd never take both sides when all you care about is the Ailment modifiers (which only scale when holding a Claw, Dagger, or Sword)

>You'd never take both sides when all you care about is the Ailment modifiers (which only scale when holding a Claw, Dagger, or Sword)

My Split Arrow Bleed build says otherwise

You do realize I'm talking about Deadly Dilettante for that line, right? Something that literally can't effect Split Arrow because no Lioneye's Fall reaches it, yeah?

retard

shitbirds out

(pic is me battling shitbirds)

The base movement speed of every class needs to be upped.

ok my build actually has really fast clear. so just speed run to the boss room and only pause for loot filty notifications?