/ink/ - Splatoon General

haha edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Kelp Dome stage has been released!
- Snapper Canal stage coming soon!
- The Tenta Brella weapon has been revealed and is coming soon! Special is the Bubble Blower.
- The Heavy Splatling Deco (Splash Wall/Bubble Blower) has been released!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, salmon run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdSLkIt3d04
youtube.com/watch?v=c-65lUbvers
sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win
youtu.be/DHgn0vVlxY0?t=26m26s
youtu.be/WAjAb_e6K7s?t=32m54s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha

Kill yourself

guys pls

post your gremlins

I LOVE A NICE FAT SQUID ASS

How do I dress my woomy up like Pearl?
Yellow iris, short haircut, Punk Whites
How do I become Pearl's Mega-Me?

Receive mastery

fuck outta here with yo ugly fake ass rapping pennywise motherfucker

develop dexterity

No

I want friendos to play salmon run with.

>swim speed sun visor

I keep coming back to Annie's store when I know I'll be disappointed.

Threadly reminder to stop being a scrub, stop complaining, and start adapting.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdSLkIt3d04
youtube.com/watch?v=c-65lUbvers
sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win

ill play with you user

>relying on the crutch guides

i personally don't enjoy being an insufferable metafag in a japanese squid game.

Go to Macchu Picchu. Behind a cliff there will be an old man. Tell him the lavender trail was correct. Drink the vial he gives you.

>ThatSrb2Faggola
Jesus, literally find another Splatoon player to take opinions from. Please.

Amass expertise

Isn't the next SR in like 16 hours?

Like?

What about ZackScottGames?
>I'm an S+ rank player, I just haven't got there yet

Shit...
Still overrated though

Me.

tim has a youtube channel

So what are your opinions, user?
Whats viable?

SHIT FUCKING WORK GOT ME AGAIN! Gonna have to wait until then...

My opinions

Dualies are viable. Only Dualies. 100% Dualies forever and ever.

>watches his small bouts of baby rage
It's hard to keep a straight face when someone that passive aggressive tells himself he is destined for decency.

>git gud unless you've gotten really good, then you're good

IT WORKED
I don't know if 44 is possible though

>tfw always said I hated ranked mode battles and their types
>try one out last night again for fuck of it
>carry my team to victory for 4 straight matches of zone controls
>new hour, new game mode
>rainmaker
>grab rainmaker, make it to enemy rainmaker thing without dropping it once for 3 matches
>mfw

>C-
>3 cracks
GO AHEAD
BREAK

>JP Squiffer with 57 Swim Speed AP abusing charge hold
aaaaAAAAAAAA

anyone up for league or bumper cars ?

How do you feel about the bubble blower? I honestly feel like it's a bit much to handle sometimes. Not going against it, but wielding it just feels awkward and often feels more like a hassle.

uh, how are you in C-?

didn't you go straight to B?

>got the 00:45 that he wanted
>still wants to autistically push for 00:44

aside from loadout, how is sploosh different from aero meme?

Toss the splat bomb inbetween everytime he gets knocked down and when he reveals his tentacle weakspot for 44

no
i started in C-

What do we think of the Klash Blaster, /ink/?
Personally, I think it's pretty balanced and excellent for support/flanking roles.

>>I'm an S+ rank player, I just haven't got there yet
kek.
I mean I genuinely believe I have the skill of an S rank player since ranking is so easy in this game, but I wouldnt actually say shit like this because words are meaningless compared to actually being S rank

Does anyone have the picture of the woomy being held by her headphones like a handle?

Why do you need to get a fast score with the splatling? Why not use a real weapon like the Heroshot?

I have no fucking idea how to use it but it seems like you should be able to kill super easy with it.

Sploosh is higher damage and larger spread with very little range, and Aero has smaller spread with less damage and more range than the Sploosh

I was S+ before, I've just been really lazy about ranking back up. Can't take the stress mang

And saying that would jinx you to a life of A+ forever.

You can't control me anymore, Mom. I've moved on.

i'll try but i'd have to learn exactly when to throw it and still have enough time to charge.

the hero shot is clearly the fastest weapon on the octosamurai. I got 43 on my first try, and that's without hitting him with bombs.
I just like using the splatling a lot more.

It can block off lines of fire to/ from the point, but it's a bit limited besides that. They have tons of hp, making it hard to do anything with or against.

I think it was there attempt at balancing the Luna, taking away it's rapid fire and putting it on a different blaster with less damage. It's kit is fine but is outclassed by most other short range weapons that don't have to rely on direct hits for its damage

>A- in SZ
My climb begins.

>japanese roller in my game
>kill him
>a half second after he dies, he runs me over

Whoa, didn't realize their rollers were folded a thousand times too

>i'll try but i'd have to learn exactly when to throw it and still have enough time to charge.
Use autobombs so it'll take longer for them to explode

Sploosh is 3 hit splat at near Aeromeme firing speed, and you have to be so close RNG doesn't matter. But, the Sploosh is outranged by goddamn everything (almost), so if they start running backwards shooting at you, abort. Aeromeme can still hit people from the range they shoot at you most of the time.

Prehistoric OTH

youtu.be/DHgn0vVlxY0?t=26m26s
>No matter how well you do, you got to get so many victories to advance, so that's why it's a lot harder than the 1st Splatoon

>not even possible to beat 00:43 with splatling
Why bother

>jinx
>having more faith in luck than in yourself

this is why you lose, this is why you will never get things that you really want

Rainmaker is definitely the most frustrating mode sub-S rank since its the one that you HAVE to have people working together on. You can straight carry on SZ and TC as long as your teammates are getting a handful of kills here and there.

>this is why you lose
I'm S rank motherfucker. Because I only have as much faith in me as the Gods will allow.

Wommy curious about /ink/'s opinion[/spoiler] on Metroid Samus Returns!

>charger main (please no bully)
>havent hit S splatzones yet
>every other game i have another charger on my team
>they never do anything
>other team has baller meme flanking every chance they get

should i just switch weapons so i can carry easier? i just want to have fun and there's nothing more satisfying to me than OHKOing a squigga in a single shot.

thanks boys, wasn't how it was different but i've having a blast with it

This is why I ultimately stopped playing Ranked in Splat 1, then TW all together. The laggy Nippons never worked in my favor and it became rather un-fun. I mostly just played during Splatfests so I rarely had to deal with the cursed Rollers charging at me that just won't die regardless of how much ink you put into them or dying to Dynamo spam that you couldn't predict thanks to the lag

use the blaster.

Not to jinx your comment. :^) Or jinx myself by not-jinxing your comment.

They're right you know?

wow, he's not very good
why is he even using that shitty weapon anyway

>charger cuck on my team
>playing defensively
>lose
>piece of shit only got 4 splats
If you couldn't tell I am mad as shit.

theyre super fresh, too.

youtu.be/WAjAb_e6K7s?t=32m54s
>mfw seeing zack suffer
this is the best episode because he also lost his only S rank here

>Sploosh + Ninja Squid
My favorite combination by far. Swimming under curling bombs to get behind the enemy is so satisfying. It's great for wiping a team in ranked, and in turf wars if absolutely wrecks their side if your team isn't retarded enough to get completely stomped on while you're doing it.

why would you use this gun in rank mode? All that matters is that you kill people and ink a bit

It's squid culture but it's shitty squid culture to squidbag other squids when you splat them.

Squid parties are a completely different thing and are amazing when they happen.

It's pretty good. Controls are tight, and it looks nice. I'm not enjoying marathon sessions thanks to the rather samey boss fights, but it's a nice small burst game. I never did play the original more than a few minutes on an emulator years and years ago though so I can't compare them

When he gets serious and stops trying to "entertain his audience", he switches to his crutches like using the luna on TC or using the octobrush/bucket on anything else I'm serious

it's my culture to report every squidshitter i see

Why would you ever use stealth jump when you could drop roll instead? Not to say that either would be a common choice.

but i'm not a faggot, user

>squidparties
>amazing
Blacklisted

how else are you gonna one shot people and not use a charger?

>being butthurt over squidbagging
>>>/reddit/

The only meme blasters are Luna and rapid.

>FUDGE
That's cute. He's a faggot though

Give me the name of the guy who repeatedly killed and squidbagged you so I can buy him a beer for causing your anus to bleed this much

you can tell he conditioned himself to avoid blaming his teammates and screaming curse words unlike pewdiepie

>Blacklisted
>doesn't even know who I am
>reporting squidbaggers
Let the shit cultured squids do their thing by splatting them harder.

Is squidbagging that big of an issue? I seen it alot less in Splatoon 2 then in Splatoon. Japs were real bad about it but seems like most NA players don't bother.

I only recently got this game and I've been having a blast. My only regret is not being able to use the Enperry Dualies as much as I want to in Ranked because no one seems to bring the missiles or stingray, and frankly those are pretty important zoning tools. At least the Jet Dualies are fun too?

Suggest some fresh shoes for my woomy.

>those slight NTR vibes

get blacklisted Kiwi you fucking crutch faggot

yeah I watched a bit of a video someone posted earlier and thats exactly what he did. Kept losing then switched to Octobrush. It is kind of bitter knowing that you can easily do better by switching from your favorite weapon but I mean you can just not pick shitty weapons that have nothing going for them

/ink/ I was doing my L-3 splatzones flow and I saw someone change over to a L-3 in the next game.
ever have that happen before?

It's only an issue if you get way too assblasted about it, which is usually a goal when tea bagging. What was once a mind game is now a "HURR I'M GOING TO REPORT THEM FOR HAVING FUN WHEN I WASN'T" thinking that it's going to get them banned

The blacklist is a crutch