1st for guns made of fish for fish.

+1 rat king nightfall
ps4 Growliff

+1 rat king nightfall

bobby on the right xd

Dawnblade is fun! FUN!

Post/R8 Guardians and/or Warlocks

spot filled

Have Calus checkpoint. Anyone interested?

>This lord Shaxx is familiar
>He understands
What did Em mean be this? Do you think maybe that we aren't the first guardians who have learned from the nine? It would make sense that both Shaxx and Osiris had contact with the Nine or Em and both created a version of the trials of the nine based on their own personal beliefs.

Reminder to buy all the Metro Shift you can afford before reset. Shaders don't get much better than this.

Shaxx is the crucible vanguard and to make guardians better he continually throws them against each other. He's been basically running a mini-Trials boot camp for ages.

I'm doing Trials right now, but if I finish before you get enough people, I'd do it.

Yes but she says he is "familiar" specifically
My question is did Shaxx base the crucible on the trials.

>grinding public events in EDZ to roll purple engrams for sturm questline
>get tokens hoping for call to serve scout rifle from devrim
>fill engrams up in 90 minutes or so
>spend tokens
>get call to serve first level up
>go to nessus to get fallen kills with drang
>get exotic engram first public event

Well, I'll be collecting for a while, so lets count you in.

2/6 for Calus

Why does mida have high cal rounds again?

>The code is 153246

That isn't 624531 like you said, nigger

Because Nu-Bungie doesn't learn from their mistakes so much as adopt their mistakes as a design philosophy.

Or he's just a psychopath who lives for bloodshed

holy shit the red on that chest is fucking delicious.
that business is looking pretty sweet, too.

Call to Serve is good? I've got a million of them. I need to test out more of these guns honestly.

its a regular old scout rifle with triple tap. same archetype as nameless midnight, has precision so its more vertical recoil, etc. its not amazing, just a workhorse.

Is gunslinger better at making orbs than nightstalker now? With gunslinger three head shot kills makes 8-12 orbs, way of the trapper tether struggles to make 6, and the range on the other trees tether is absolute dog shit so it fairs no better.

The best orb making class is Orpheus Nightstalker, if you're in an encounter with enough enemies. Infinite tether means infinite orbs.

Do you still wear diapers? Because the amount of spoonfeeding you need is ridiculous. I don't even know why I replied to you anyways since you probably haven't even beaten the bathing house and thus have no keys
youtube.com/watch?v=ZilI3WPfCH0

Rigs and no Mobius equals infinite super. Hunters are the absolute best at pumping out orbs.

yo /dg quick question: I'm currently 280 PLV which quest should I do first mida or rat king? I already did the nightfall for the week I just want to be close to 290 for the raid next week.

>GUITAR

Need one more for a Calus fight.

same. holy shit

LULsec said theyre doing their little tricks again

hope you guys werent doing anything important

>I just want to be close to 290 for the raid next week.

why? what does it matter?

as said, it's not the best scout rifle out there but it's up there and I reckon itd be a good kinetic if i run exotic energy or heavy

SAME

Anyone getting this Connection issues message constantly?

But for real, why the fuck did they ruin the PvE subclass with Quiver? Did anyone ever use Quiver outside of PvP in D1?

I'm almost convinced it's a bug that no one caught because they were being so tightlipped about the Taken King subclasses existing. The last nodes got swapped on accident.

going to sleep :D

What the fuck is with this connection?

i'll go. its my first time, but I watched guides. i've done everything else. but that one

>get booted every few minutes due to 'networking issues'
>have to keep fighting my way back into that stupid cabal base
Fuck this

I have rig and yeah it shits out orbs due to infinite super, but I'm talking without exotics (especially one that's bound to get nerfed because fuck fun) nightstalker really seems to fall behind gunslinger for orbs.

>Hang on! You're experiencing network issues

> Light Level 280+
> finished exotic quests on all the planets
> finished weekly "powerful gear" quests

what the hell is there to do in this game once you finish weekly quests? I feel like there's not much to do now that i'm geared out

>spend an hour grinding out call to arms
>finally start trials
>get booted right after the game show
>try it again and it happens twice

Fuck bungie and fuck awoken people

wait until next reset and do it again

>farming crucible for better devils to use as my main PVE hand cannon
>finially got it
Fuck yeah. Crucible was okay though for the most part, but games where the enemy team just sit back with scouts are fucking cancer. You can't even use nades to punish them for clumping up becuase they all do dick for damage and you only get like 5 a game.

>Just went to bed as all this connection shit starts

Feels good to be a Bong

Deadfall is a thousand times better than Quiver for PvP and it always has been even in D1. Nightstalker is all about patience and firing at the right moment when the enemy gets overconfident and charges in. Not about making the initial move with a much worse golden gun.

Did they fix the bug where raid token drops for the uprgraded legend of acrius were only counting +1 every time you got tokens instead of counting the correct number of tokens yet?

pls respond

The entire subclass system is completely fucked, hunter stands alone though in how badly they fucked it all up. Mobius, 6 shooter, chain of Woe, orb generation in general. It's all terrible. You actually get fucked for capping the trees.

sorry to disappoint but with all the guitars in the servers right now it's impossible to connect.

this desu

not yet no.

>Better Devils in PvE
Isn't BDs the PvP Handcannon? I thought everyone was using Old Fashioned in PvE.

Ok I am really fucking pissed now
>Give me a daily to collect 10 Datalattice
>Pop a Scouting Report so I can grab chests as I farm them
>Start getting empty chests/not getting Datalattice
>Finish the objective with FOUR FUCKING Datalattice in my inventory. None in mail already checked. Probably lost 5-10 Nessus Tokens as well.

Seriously go fuck yourself Bungie I swear to fucking God. I am so glad I Gamefly'ed this (I wanted to see how the PC game ran on launch so at worst I paid $15 to dick around with PS4 copy)

This shit straight makes me not want to purchase the game at all. I could see if I was autismo running around doing nothing but chest farms for 5 hours, but I took time to do the Public Events/Do a few Lost Sectors/Dick around during it.

Don't give us Scouting Reports if you don't want us to loot fast. Its so fucking obnoxious. The game already pukes gear at you for everything (Including being in a clan) so who the fuck cares if 5 mongos wanna farm chests for 45 hours straight.

>Go back to tower to open my 2 engrams
>guitar
>guitar
>guitar
>guitar

>guitar
>guitar
>guitar
>guitar
I feel like I'm missing something here. . .

Better Devils has 13 in a mag and explosive rounds. Its a great PvE hand cannon. People just use Old Fashioned for its looks.

Anyone down for callus? 288 hunter wanna finish this before reset, spent way too much time on this asshole to not kill him

Hello everyone, I haven't posted here since TTK and I just want to say that I love you all and I hope you all get great loot and your dick sucked.

Happy raiding

Who wants to play video games? I will do literally any activity. Who needs help with shit? I still want to play.

I know Animede (sp?) mentioned needing to do Trials earlier. You still here?

Who needs a plus one? Lets do the thing.

That feeling is so liberating. It really is a beautiful gun. I put Suros Modular Shine shader on it.

If I can still connect during these issues im gonna chill and test out some guns.

Planet materials still count towards challenge % even if you've got the cooldown/bug thing and aren't actually getting them in your inventory.

>People just use Old Fashioned for its looks
>9 round mag, Kill Clip for when you're in the shit, and Drop Mag for a fast reload all the time

People don't just use OF because it looks cool. It's arguably a better HC for clearing out adds.

I know they do, but that doesn't make it OK in the fucking slightest. I can't really get that man about the materials since they dont give any rep anyways, but I want my fucking tokens.

Fuck this cooldown bullshit the rep system already sucks enough dick without it

Forced to use Drop Mag or an armor mod/class perk that requires reload to get the most out of it makes it worse.

This. If I'm playing Gunslinger I never take it off. It's one if the most solid handcannons in the game.
God damn I love that gun.

post female titans that don't look like huge brick shit house trap

i need to know its possible

Planetary materials do give rep. Not as much as a token, but they do.

It isn't. Enjoy looking like a small built dude with tits.

What do these anons mean by guitar?

What is the difference between the nightfall under the strikes tab and the nightfall in is own tab on the directory

I worded it wrong. I meant that they give next to no rep (Even the blues).

Just annoyed desu

better devils is the goat kinetic in pve right now

One is for guided games and the other is for nightfall.

Practice makes perfect in the bittem teas should have been combined with chains of woe, adding to its team support. The chains of woe should have been replaced with "critical hits improve stability, none critical hits increase hip fire accuracy" thus giving it something more interesting to use in PVP. Then remove the duration nerf from six shooter and it's about perfect really. Replace the bottom trees knife skill with a flaming knife that weakens enemies perhaps.

It's good because it's a HC with Drop Mag. Kill Clip just means when you're deep in shit and are emptying the mag constantly, you're getting a boost.

It's a high impact HC with a decent clip and a fast reload. It is at the very least on par with BDs.

If you want to use a handcannon. Nameless Midnight is a better overall gun though.

t.scout babby

Whatever you do, don't turn in any of the ultra rare weaponsmith telemetries. It's even less somehow.

It may not be universal but it gets the job done. I remember running Zaouli's Bane in TTK because chain of woe made it viable reload speed. Gambler's dodge I think is a hand-cannon fan's best friend, and I'm starting to roll Way of Outlaw casually now more just for that Chain of Woe.

Whatever makes you feel better user. Don't be upset because Nameless is better. Maybe if they ever touch scouts your handcannons will finally be worth using.

>nameless midnight
dude pve scout babby lmao

It's great for sure, but devils is a slight upgrade so I farmed for one for raiding where I need to use the best I have and also satisfy my revolver fetish.

its an error code

Why is Nameless Midnight good exactly? It seems to hit really hard on a single target?

Handcannon's won't be really good till the pc release. On pc beta handcannons were sweet, but with the aim assist on consoles scouts come out ahead for their better recoil and faster action.

its a scout rifle so it requires zero skill to use and it has explosive rounds so it does a bit more damage than other scout rifles of its archetype.

Same reason why Better devils is good, hits hard and has explosive rounds.

I play gunslinger, there's no way I'm not rocking a hand cannon as my main weapon.

Do you also wear a cowboy hat and spurs when you play? You hokey pokey shitcan?

how does Lord Mark Shaxx feel about hunters?
I know he hates warlocks, rightfully so

mida was a welfare exotic and people used it as easy infusion fodder for their midnight to power level week one. its midnight is overhyped desu

Bet your ass I do.

Man I really love Nightstalkers invis dodge. It has so much utility on such a short cooldown.
It actually makes dodge useful.

Apparently he respects them, I wouldn't have thought it if he didn't say the same fucking line over and over again.

will IB be immediately after Factions?

I've found dodge reload more useful than I thought I would. It's nice to have just that little bit extra burst damage.

IB isn't coming back....

>midnight is overhyped
>the most used gun in destiny
>overhyped
Sure user, you keep telling yourself that. Keep being a special snowflake and using whatever gun you think is under-represented. Keep standing out, when we start handing out awards for "breaking the meta" I'm sure we will stop to see you first.

I chose Lucky Pants just because of the look. That shit is sick.

they didn't say, just sometime next month.

Doubt.

Destiny 2 has Iron Banner merchandise.