/ggg/ - Guilty Gear General

Best Girl Edition

Previous thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

smash.gg/tournament/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

G'night everyone. GGs.

Why is Millia so unpopular in /ggg/?

GGs ECPC. Fun matches against baiken user, gear's jam, and ego. How are you liking May? Is she the "one"?

Dude, the damage was real. I can't do my usual fireball yrc shenanigans with beak driver, it's good for me to learn to take a slightly more cautious approach against Sin.

GGs Doomp, haven't played vs Leo in a while, hope I didn't do too bad, haven't really been practicing lately, especially not May

Any new lobbies?

She doesn't have giant titties or her feet out.

at this point i'm thinking I might just stick with May out of a nonsecular reason
the people who got me into GG were May players, the people who taught me the game were May players, and the May discord is the most welcoming community i've been in yet

GGs. The beaks were real. I can't even count how many I ate trying to see if I can parry them successfully.

Your green color will be mine next time. You'll be a blue boy like the rest of us.

>Your green color will be mine next time. You'll be a blue boy like the rest of us.
Not tonight! cause ego stole it from me

Ggs. I'm gonna work on learning more of Sin's tools. I know his 6P is a godlike anti air, and I should get used to chaining Hawk Breaker better.
Good for you, ego. I hope it goes well. Right now I'm going all in on Jam and Sin, because they're similar to the combo I used in AC+, back when I was much better at GG. Sin and Jam are close enough to ABA and Order Sol and in both cases they cover each other's weaknesses while having the same basic game plan.

Making a new ECPC room for a few hours,
tnvx is the id

After the first couple of rounds I felt that you got used to a lot of my usual bs. I'd say just grind out some more combos and work on throwing a little more like I should be doing too and you'll be pretty formidable. You gonna join the tournament this week?

Any Sol vs Chipp tips? He just starts teleporting and dashing all over the screen at Mach 5 mixing me up and I can't keep up.

funny thing about that
I can't
going to CEOtaku!
smash.gg/tournament/
ceotaku-2017/details
i might end up on stream, but i'm also helping run the pools

Is jam a difficult character to play? I want to pick up a sub, but those card things are intimidating to me. Do her combos/combo timings change depending on what version of her kick specials I use?

Awesome dude. Have fun!

Nice, good luck! I hope you have fun.

I'm having trouble finding combos for Venom, even on the discord. Where the fug are they?

How do you deal with cross ups? Been playing against a lot of Dizzys lately and I get fucked when they set up the laser fish then air dash above me once in both directions while I'm blocking

I play naoto and azrael in blazblue. Who should i main in guilty gear?

my oki is so bad

>Does anyone know any resources for Xrd animations?

Dustloop wiki

elp here

ggs

Is West Coast /ggg/ dead?

Shit dude, I'd get some in if I didn't have to wake up super early for work

Prepare for some strong EU hours

GGs Pot-user, that was a ton of fun, despite me winning only a few matches
I felt like I started to learn the matchup a little more as time went on, plus I started actually putting in that inertia cancelling into use a little
I need to practice not dropping air combos so much, I noticed that i'd get the j.K j.HS but I wouldn't j.D for the pickup because I didn't think the previous stuff would connect
any other things you noticed I need to practice? aside from getting counterhit,
I need to stop contesting your bnb and just block it next time

GGs ECPC room 2. Good to get in some practice with Axl user and some elphelt experience.

Dude you're really good. Have you been playing long?

Make a lobby. I'll join.

I wish I had gotten to play your Elphelt, I think i've only played vs one
your Baiken was fun though

I wonder what I-No's feet smell like

Outside right now. Glad to know there are others around though. Never see west lobbies posted here anymore.

I'm also from the west coast. Norcal here. I haven't played in a while because I'm on wifi. I should be getting an ethernet cable next friday.

you were saying how sparrowhawk (i think thats the move you were refering to) was difficult for you to deal with but you always get a trade whenever you throw a fireball at me when i do it i havent found away to hit you clean and avoid it

SoCal here. Really should wire my shit up too.

Sex.

It might be ok for some people if they have a good router with no interference but for me wifi is unplayable. I get a ton of lag spikes. I hope this improves my netplay.

Thanks buddy

Not sparrowhawk. I think it's called artemis hunter. The one you can do on wakeup. If I'm right on top of you it seems to beat out a lot of my shit. But sparrowhawk is a little tough to deal with too if you can get it started. It's actually pretty anxiety inducing to fight against because it feels like no matter what I do you can potentially catch me with it if you're quick enough on the trigger, and even if I get a fireball past to knock you out of it briefly you can just slap my shit with another one of those long normals if I'm not fast enough with getting through and blocking.

idk how easy it is to instant block sparrowhawk its probably a guess, but sidenote for rensen I noticed you doing it at the end but if you just ib that when i throw it out its free meter. Axls dp is pretty good it has full invuln on frames 1-11, But it is punishable you just got to be quick or be dead. Also, i love how im giving you tips like you didnt wipe the floor with my ass.

give me May pics so I can save them
also
>want to go into the archives to look up stuff about May
>can't just search May because it shows tens of thousands of results with nothing to do with may
wish she had a more unique name that I could search for

Ok

May is so cute

I love May!

Whoops

May's delicious tummy.

It would be better to make an imagedump thread on /v/

Why are all of these images so suggestive...

less suggestive lewd May, more cute May!

what the f*ck i have a b*ner now

Here's a cute May for you.

Surely there must be some pantyhose fetishists out there.

Here.

i want to play millia a little bit but need to learn rev2 combos

Truly the dark hours of the EU have descended upon us.

tfw cant decide between millia and ino because i love 50/50s

Feet in stocking > bare feet

I love millia. Her redesign in Xrd is an improvement

I love Elphelt!

Me too.

I can't believe Jam isn't wearing any panties.

>no way fag

May looks like a fucking alien

I need to find a qt grill to play as a sub. Which ones are the easiest to learn?

May

May is the cutest. My favorite was the tan May.

>tan May
YES
it sucks that the person who's mentoring me with May uses that color so it'd feel weird if I just took it

You have good taste.

Eat your hamburgers Ram

>tfw you're down to the last advanced trial of your main character but just can't get it down
One day, I'll be able to combo that split ciel+sacred edge

What a cutie!

I wonder what May's feet smell like

Dolphins

Do your homework Sin

no one likes being put in a 50/50 from round start

I don't know what you're talking about. She is easily the hottest girl in GG. I just play the game instead of spamming waifu posts, and her playstyle isn't my favorite. I'll probably learn her one day for fun, but that may be far off still.

>She is easily the hottest girl in GG
hmmmm

And yes, this adds to the reason, but not the only one. Long beautiful hair and legs are my two favorite weaknesses, plus she has a modest figure and emanates elegance.

You know I think this is the perfect time for an EU lobby.

its quarter to 11 user

Quarter to 10 where I live, but that's why.

Let's not devolve into waifufaggotry today
Instead, talk about your main
Who do you main? What made you decide to pick them up and what keeps you wanting to play them more?

>Let's not devolve into waifufaggotry today
>posts waifufaggoty picture

But what if my main is my waifu? What happens then?

Baiken, and for how I picked her, I had a dream.

I just get fucking raped every single day. We do round after round and I'm always the one getting switched out because I can never actually hold my position after I win a match and I spend more than half my time playing the game watching other people play. I get raped so much I feel like quitting and I don't feel like talking to anyone or anything because I just want to fucking win. Its like I have a fucking 90% loss rate and even though I'm getting better it doesn't fucking matter because everyone else is getting better too. They get hyped up when I'm able to put on pressure and they're like "Holy shit user is learning!" but it doesn't fucking matter if I can't win. I don't want to be the fucking kohai fuckboi bitch that gets raped every single time we play. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate it. I should just stop playing. Fucking hours upon hours getting thrown into trying to get better at guilty gear and I can't even fucking air dash reliably. Its like whenever I actually want to do good I have to stop thinking and just focus on playing and everything I've learned thus far gets thrown out of the window for some sort of retarded button mashing spree where sometimes I win. But I don't want that I want to be able to win reliably, to know exactly why I won, to never be able to lose. I want to pin them into a corner and fucking oppress them until they throw their controllers into the wall. I want to be a fucking unstoppable force of ass raping that just pulverizes everything in his wake like a giant concrete wall rushing against you and pressing you into fucking compost. I fucking hate losing. I fucking hate losing. All I fucking do is lose and I hate it. Fucking just get the fucking noose ready because its fucking over. Getting raped by fucking everyone, May, Alphelt, Jack-O, Leo, Kum, Raven, I just get fucking raped. I lose the area control constantly and get forced into a wall and I get fucking destroyed.

Have you ever heard about paragraphs

Anyone think they're the best player in their region here?

I picked leo because I hate 0 frame throws and i enjoy punishing people trying to mash them out.
Then I stuck with leo because I don't have to think while playing him. I just have to feel.

who do you play

I would bet money it's that same butthurt depressionfag who plays I-No

JackO
The first time I saw Rev footage I was enthralled and hoped to God the houses weren't important

Is this pasta

I picked Chipp because I like going Sanic fast

I think the depressed guy that plays I-No and the guy this guy are two different guys. The former seems more calm, the latter is much more aggressive, I think it's the same one that shitposted about third stike being the best game even some threads ago.

It's pasta, sorry to ruin your hopes
The post is from a Ram player

Baiken
Played her since early days XX, I just fucking love kicking tatamis and tk youzansen is the best thing in GG

ram and baiken were a mistake