/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Rejected Covert Art Edition

Meme'd: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0GwAJvaEAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PURGE FILTH

ALL CAPS FOR VISIBILITY

SPELUNK SPELUNK SPELUNK SPELUNK SPELUNK

h3jceksf pass bbg RINGING AT L2

Still have one slot open will carry you to l2 if you want

omw

The glory days of fextea

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for beast children

It's also unbelievably tiresome to run through for the 40th time.

The open parts of the games where there starts to be a divergence and pathing differences between builds is what keeps them fresh and repayable. That's one reason why Dark Souls 1 is so good.

I'm just kind of sick of BB early game, but especially old yharnam. It starts to get good after Vicar is dead for me. At that point I actually have some real options.

Which weapons belong in the trash?

Fist of Gratia

None to be honest

the face of true beauty

reiter is pretty weak

I've kept coming back to this weapon to try to like it and it's just underwhelming every time. I thought things would be different on a 40/50 skl/blt but I was wrong.

stakedriver is shit outside of one meme build

That's really all I can think of.

Almost to L2?

ding ding now

Your opinion is shit

>main offensive stat at 40
>why is my weapon underperforming?

I've tried it at 50/10 too, bub

still underwhelming

>Stake driver is shit
boi even without the charge attack it still has a great dps/stam ration and all thrust attacks on a portion of the moveset

Why couldn't they just leave this alone? It's glorious.

Purple aura pigs are rare, right?

Looks like someone didn't killed keeper, BPS, and BLB with it with two other bros. Fist of Gratia is top tier

Morgan and Nat I'm going back to the boss room we cleared it

That door was still closed for me lol

3 more hours until From skips another show

Thanks guys. There weren't really any cool items but that cannon room was rad. There's a great one coldblood in the secret room by the boss that you guys should grab

Thanks for hosting, friend.

What is the most under-appreciated weapon and why is it the Kirkhammer

Was great spelunking, had fun
Thanks for hosting and thank you for joining, Faye

The fist of gratia. But only in coop. It's second to none in bullying

Anyone run me through maria?
Im at her gate
Pass bbg

coming

>Want to play
>Don't feel like playing any of my finished builds
>Don't feel like farming for my unfinished builds
>Don't feel like subjecting myself to the barbed wire ass flossing that is getting through the main game + story chalices on the build I do feel like playing
SSDD
>youtube.com/watch?v=f0GwAJvaEAI

Have you started the fight yet? I can't be summoned until the fog gate is up

>Don't feel like subjecting myself to the barbed wire ass flossing that is getting through the main game
But the main game is fucking fun. I'm on like my 13th playthrough, thought I'd blast through in a day, but I ended up sitting down and actually enjoying it, really taking the time to soak up details.

Willing to help through fishing hamlet too

Why are Church girls so slutty?

Does anyone need help or want coop or am I actually going to bed at a reasonable hour?

What are the comfiest places in game for you anons?

Not for me. Love the game and setting as a whole, but the main game just isn't very enjoyable to me for the most part. I like Central and Old Yharnam enough, but I loathe Hemwick, Yahar'gul and Mensis. And while I still enjoy Nightmare Frontier and Forbidden Woods, NF is too short and too easy, and Woods is scenic but tedious. Then there's ToH, but I only like fighting Ludwig and Maria.

realistically, it's because celibacy is shit

this user speaks wisdom

Hunter's Dream, Byrgenwerth

Hemwich during the day, I love the autumn theme

with your buds

>fire beast
Whoever drew this, they fucked up big time

mebbe he jus got hit buy a fire attac and is mad becasue ofit

Considering that Beast Claws are made from a Dark Beast's bones, the Beast man should be emanating electricity and not fire. Also Beasts are weak to fire so that makes even less sense

Not as bad as your parents did by having you you fucking faggot

I don't know why you're so upset, but thanks to you, I got a slight chuckle

>tfw still disappointed the claws don't have bolt damage innately
>tfw beast embrace's roar doesn't give you bolt paper at the expense of one bullet
>tfw beast embrace doesn't even look like a beast
>tfw even the half-turned Yharnamites looks more like beasts than we ever will

What about hellhounds, bepis and hotdog? They're all beasts with fire. Granted the beast claws shouldn't be lightning but still.

Really though what is the lore behind fire beasts?

is there an easier way to farm tempering abyssals than bloodletting beast

As much as I fucking hate headless bloodletting beast, this fight is somehow even more obnoxious

I think Descendant can drop them. You gotta check the glyph doc m8, sorry.

It's the grab attacks, probably.

This really is significantly worse than farming HAs and it's baffling to me, because you'd think it'd be easier. It's supposedly an easier form of the same boss.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but between the one shot kill grab, the ai constantly wanting either swipe at its legs or jump back and do the one shot long ranged charged punch which it seems to love compared to the headless version, I'm done and I'd rather be farming HMMPH right now. That fight is honestly less bullshit than this one is, even though I know shotels being flung through walls are coming.

Reiter kinda sucks because so many of the moves are pokes and thrusts where you have quite accurate in order to connect - especially if the enemy is fast. That also makes it much harder to hit groups of targets. Also you need 50 in SKL and 50 in BLT if you actually want to use it and have the bullets do decent damage.

Stake driver kinda sucks simply because the range is so short. The charged R2 actually sends you backwards, where with every other weapon it moves you forwards. That means you have to stand at nearly point blank range with it for the whole charging time if you want it to connect.

they are both definitely usable, but you'll have a much easier time playing with any of the other weapons

Anyone wanna help me in Hemwick channel lane?
I'm at the first lamp
Bbg is the password

hmph abyssal temperings are 22.5% instead of 24.8% so it's better if you stick with blb

On my way

really?

well, this is it, the point where most of my playthroughs end; in a savestate before a layer 3 boss

Have been using Steak Dinner with fire gems on my 50 arc build for a while now and I'm in love
Even outside of the glory of Oil boosted charge R2, the basic R1 mash in trick and L1 attacks are pretty strong, it's light on stam usage too
Underrated weapon

is the pass "Bbg" or "bbg?"

you can just farm watcher temperings. btw, farming hmph is pretty easy once you get the hang of it, I farmed pic related just for fun

I really wanted to move away from boring old 27.2%s

I kind of wanted 24.8% + 6% charge attack temp abyssals

>22.5
>No doubled secondary
Reduced Curse is NOT worth 2-5% of your AR. As usual, HMPH is a shit boss.

Does the uppercase make a difference? If you didbt reach ne either way its because I got someone

it does, passwords are case sensitive

15 Flat is better than the watcher 27% on certain weapons though, especially for R1s

but 22.5 is always worse than 24.8 so why bother

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind next time

I'm assuming some discussion was already had about Adella's Dagger when the save editor came out, right?

Yeah true, desu I forgot the BLB Abyssals existed for a second there
HMPH a shit through and through I guess

you can't get blb in isz though so it has to be hmph temperings if you really want abyssals

>/bbg/ threads will just stop being made one day, like it never happened

That day's overdue desu

you could always farm abyssal offshapes

I only need the radials though

I'm starting to think I might make a 50 skl BoM/Rakuyo build with
2x tempering abyssal 24.8% phys +15 flat phys
1x waning madman 21% phys + 33.8% flat phys

is that realistic?

Is Luci Vaati?

>1x waning madman 21% phys + 33.8% flat phys
kinda weird that you want this. a nourishing abyssal instead of that might be better for the BoM.

Semi related but I found great success using a 50/25 STR/SKL build for BoM and Rakuyo, as you can use 65+15 heavy abyssals instead of temperings. I do use the madman waning too, I haven't found anything better yet.

As someone who really wanted a meme flat arc BoM I know stacking flat phys tempering abyssals on BoM is most likely the best way to go.

In any case, if it's not ideal for BoM, it probably is ideal for rakuyo

maybe I'll do that

I've been trying to work in reiter and cannon to a retarded skl build and that seems like the best way to do it.

Phys doesn't get +31 like elemental damage. It stops at IIRC +22. Got a shitton of 21% +18s while looking for an Arcane 21 +31.

Someday I'll get my BLB Triangle/Waning offshape with +15 phys and a good curse
I fucking love farming really autistic shit in this game

Yeah, around one/two months ago END did

>steak dinner is shit
I dunno, Dana Boss and other people were pretty good with it

Why would you need a waning off-shape? No BLBs in Loran? Pretty sure there are.

Ok, fuck Loran Darkbeast
My limit for this type of shit has been reached, so I'm asking for help just so I can finally be done with this
Pass is beast

do you use two abyssals or just one on str BoM?

Stay in front of him
Hit his legs
Don't lock on
I've never seen a L3/L4 BLB in Loran, do you have a Glyph with one?

I have during spelunks I'm pretty sure, but don't have the glyphs. Check the doc in the OP?

Not him but only one is needed for 50/25

so one 65+15 str and two 24.8%+15 temps?

were any other enemy weapons usable?

Thanks Alba. Now this shit's behind me and I can focus on more important things. Like spelunking

No shit, asshole? Man, and here I thought the best option was standing right in his face and doing fucking nothing.

I've seen HBLB but never FRC BLB in Loran, fascinating. I have more exploring to do
Yeah as others have said you just want one, the scaling gained from 2 is not as powerful as other options
Don't get salty at me because you got buttfucked by electric bone doggo, just trying to give advice

>user's an asshole for giving you advice rather than offering to straight carry your bitch ass
Kek

im so close to buying this

talk me out of it /bbg/

Buy it